All Comments on 'Whiteboi goes to Harlem Pt. 03'

by flatiron2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196911 months ago

The story is filled with the risks and the emotions of Mitch's horny search for his BBC encounter. Love it! Precum is flowing as arousal takes over imagining taking Mitch's place! Tell us more!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, he needs to go back to Tyrone and Leroy's neighborhood and have them arrange to for a group of guys to run a train on his ass. After about 20 or so guys, the process starts over for a few days. Trina comes home after visiting her parents and finds her loving husband wiped out with a prolapsed ass. After he tells her what happened she goes out and gets Tyrone and Leroy to come to their house to help her husband with his fetish. Such a loving wife.

Funfella83Funfella8311 months ago

I came 3 times reading this story. Mitch is living his true purpose and serving his Superiors

AardieAardie11 months ago

His poor wife. Or maybe she will like it when he gives her to his masters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Leroy and Tyrone stop by Mitch’s. Trina was home and immediately felt uncomfortable. Mitch told her they were clients.

In a short span both bitches ended up laying in bed. Trina was hysterical at this point. Mitch tried to calm her as Tyrone made himself right at home spreading her legs and jamming his tongue deep in her cunt. Leroy climbed up on Mitch as he was trying to calm his wife. Leroy wasted no time pushing Mitch’s knees up and placing them on his shoulders.

Tyrone was busy spreading and tongue fucking Trina’s ass. Leroy tells Mitch to guide his monster cock to his boi pussy. Tyrone is finger fucking Trina’s ass and pussy as she’s crying and pleading for him to stop.

Mitch yelps as Leroy buries his bone. Trina is silenced as she realizes her husband just got his ass stuffed. She pleads to Mitch as Tyrone climbs up her body squeezing her tits and positioning himself at her fertile sex.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent story really hope for more! Also we 100% DO NOT need to involve the wife in future instalments.

Exluke1Exluke111 months ago

So hot 🔥! Relieved they were nice to him and not too rough. Nice touch to have the waitress also implore them to do so knowing what the rest of the evening had in store. I loved the kiss request and the easy permission as that can be a touchy situation. If I’d have cum 4 times in an hour, I’d have probably fallen asleep on the subway and missed my stop.

Bi47Bi478 months ago

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋 magnificent i love this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous