Whiteboi goes to Harlem Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you're delicious," Mitch whispered.

"Keep sucking."

Mitch went back to work. He paid special attention to Tyrone's balls. He sucked one ball into his mouth, then the other.

For the first time, Tyrone moaned. "That's some good shit."

Leroy sat on the couch with his dick in his hand, casually stroking it. "Looks like the whiteboi knows how to suck a good dick," he said.

"He's not too bad," Tyrone responded.

Mitch remembered the many times he'd tried to suck his fat black dildo down to the balls. He was never able to, tapping out about two thirds of the way down the shaft, eyes watering. But that was plastic, and Tyrone's cock was flesh and blood.

He swallowed as much of Tyrone's shaft as he could. "Woah, whiteboi," he said, clearly impressed.

Leroy stood up from the couch and positioned himself behind Mitch's ass. He yanked Mitch's tiny, borrowed basketball shorts down and drove his tongue into Mitch's pussy.

Mitch's mind exploded. He took Tyrone's dick out of his throat for a second. "Oh my fucking god," he whispered.

The feeling of Leroy's tongue eating his cunt as he bobbed up and down on Tyrone's dick was too much, and for the second time tonight, Mitch unloaded hands-free, spraying Tyrone's rug.

"Whiteboi likes your tongue, dude," said Tyrone.

Mitch took Tyrone's dick out of his mouth for a second. He craned his neck around to look over his shoulder at Leroy, watching his face buried in his asshole. He fucking loved how these two sexy ass dudes kept calling him 'whiteboi'. He knew his place in their world.

"Whiteboi fucking *loves* your tongue," Mitch seethed. "Keep eating my hole ... you just made me fucking cum again ... please don't stop ... your tongue feels so fucking good."

"Get back to work, whiteboi," demanded Tyrone. Mitch dutifully impaled his face on Tyrone's dick again. One hand stroked the thug's fat black shaft while the other massaged his swollen balls.

Mitch's four and a half inch cock was as hard as a rock, already primed to bust again. He'd never been eaten out before, and Leroy's tongue was scrambling his mind. Just as he was about to nut again, Leroy stopped. Mitch looked back over his shoulder and saw Leroy's fist pumping his BBC to full mast.

Mitch resolved to never forget this moment. He was about to lose his anal virginity.

He felt Leroy's thick nine inches of thug dick pressing firmly on his anus before forcing its way inside. He saw stars. The pain was immense, but the pleasure blew what was left of his tiny mind into fragments. He drooled and moaned uncontrollably. He felt Leroy's masculine, tattooed hands gripping his ass and he came again.

"You like that, whiteboi?"

"Fuck yeah," Mitch whispered. "You just made me fucking nut again. Fuck me hard."

"Whatchu say, whiteboi?"

Mitch looked back over his shoulder. "Fuck the shit out of me. I wanna see if I can take it."

Both thugs took it up a level. Tyrone forced Mitch's head down onto his cock so hard he made him choke, while Leroy ploughed Mitch's ass like it was made of elastic.

"Give it to me," Mitch demanded. "Please don't stop." This was the best sex of his life. Right now, he was nothing more than a pair of holes for BBC. He felt deliriously slutty and submissive. And as he looked back over his shoulder, watching the sweat pour down Leroy's beautiful chest, he wondered where the nearest hospital was.

Mitch's hands began to explore Tyrone's chest. He reached up under Tyrone's basketball singlet, feeling his washboard abs, rubbing his solid pecs and tweaking his pierced nipples. He had no idea how hypersensitive Tyrone's nipples were, but he was just about to find out. The cock in his throat expanded so much that it began to challenge the capacity of Mitch's mouth.

Tyrone felt his orgasm begin to approach. "Fuck, whiteboi, fuck, you' gonna make me ... fuck ... here it comes ..."

Mitch went into serious sexual meltdown as Tyrone's big black cock twitched and exploded in his mouth. He swallowed as hard as he could, but as his mouth overflowed with creamy sperm, some of it ran down Tyrone's thick shaft and collected on his balls. Tyrone's thick jizz was the most delicious thing Mitch had ever tasted.

He let Tyrone's spent cock flop out of his mouth, but he kept his face buried in his groin. He licked Tyrone's sweaty nutsack and inhaled his masculine scent as he licked up the nut that had escaped his lips. His eyes rolled back in his head as Leroy kept pounding his pussy.

"Let me know when you're close," seethed Mitch. He looked back at Leroy, his face smeared in Tyrone's thick nut. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want you to feed me."

Those words were enough to start Leroy's balls boiling. As he felt his nut bearing down on him, he jammed his firehose in Mitch's mouth. Mitch's cheeks ballooned and his eyes watered as he chugged down Leroy's thick, delicious load of semen.

Tyrone's sound system continued pounding out hardcore rap. Two alpha thugs and one beta whiteboi collectively caught their breath.

"You OK, whiteboi?" asked Tyrone.

"I think so."

There was silence as Mitch sucked in more air.

"That was my first time ever. This is why I've been coming up to Harlem. Because I got a serious thing for BBC. It's the internet's fault, but yeah, like I said before, I'm fucking obsessed. I'm more than obsessed, I'm fucking addicted. Sure, I'm married, and I know my wife's hot, but I don't fucking want her anymore. We still sleep together, but she doesn't do anything for me. All I want is big black dick. Whenever I've got the apartment to myself, I fuck myself with a thick, black dildo, and I let my imagination run wild."

Leroy and Tyrone looked at each other and smiled. They had a serious addict on the hook. They were both curious to find out how Mitch felt the night they shook him down at the diner, but that was an inquiry for another day.

Mitch's phone rang. It was Trina. He pressed red. He'd talk to her later.

"I didn't expect anything to happen tonight," he continued. "My wife was out, which is usually my green light for a few hours of whiteboi sex. That's what I normally do, but tonight I decided to head uptown just to see what might happen. I had no plans and no expectations. I brought a book with me because I didn't expect anyone to talk to me. I thought I'd read a few pages, drink a few beers and head back home, with nothing happening. And then I'd have some whiteboi sex before my wife got home."

His mouth still tasted of potent BBC nut. His phone rang again, and for the second time, he rejected his wife's phone call.

Mitch swooned. He was under their spell. "Fuck, you dudes tasted so good."

Tyrone and Leroy glanced at each other. "You want some more?" Tyrone asked.

"Fuck yeah."

Tyrone and Leroy stood and towered over him. Mitch looked up as two fat black penises hovered above his head. It didn't take long for Tyrone to cum. He stroked himself to the sight of the beta whiteboi beneath him, tongue out, literally begging for his nut. He unloaded with a roar, spraying Mitch's face with his delicious protein.

Mitch turned his focus to Leroy. He flopped out his tongue. "Cum on my face, you sexy fuckin' thug." Leroy moaned and lost his shit, spraying his delicious sperm all over Mitch's face and mouth.

Mitch was saturated in a sea of hot, black semen.

So much fucking cum.

Tyrone's playlist ended and the room felt silent. The only sound was Mitch's breath. His face was a fucking mess.

Tyrone threw Mitch a clean, fluffy towel. "Clean yo' face up."

Mitch wiped his face on the towel. "Thanks," he whispered.

"I think Imma call it a night," said Tyrone. "I know you got a swanky pad in the rich part of town, whiteboi, and I know you got a wife with big-ass titties, so maybe you should go home and look after her."

Mitch nodded. "Can I ask one thing before I leave?"

The thugs waited.

Mitch turned towards Leroy. "Can you ... kiss me?"

Leroy shrugged. "I already ate the hell out yo' ass, so sure, why not. Get over here, whiteboi."

Mitch drowned in Leroy's dark, beautiful eyes. He fixated on his sexy nose ring and focused on feeling Leroy's tongue mashing up against his own. Leroy gripped Mitch's jaw, forcing his tongue as deep into the whiteboi's mouth as it could reach.

Mitch had never kissed a man before, but feeling Leroy's fat tongue in his mouth felt like heaven. He moaned in bliss and he came again. His dick twitched and another watery load of cum dribbled down the inside of his leg. "I'm sorry ... I can't help it ... you're just so fucking sexy," he whispered. His eyelids were droopy with lust.

"That tiny whiteboi dicklet is on fire tonight, ain't it?" Tyrone chuckled.

Mitch was completely spent. His mouth gaped open, gasping for air. These Harlem thugs had completely destroyed him.

He stood up and put his wet pants back on. His jaw ached and it wasn't easy to walk. He left and summoned an uber, hoping it'd get him home before his wife did.

*

Mitch turned the key to his apartment door. He stripped off and threw his clothes into the laundry hamper. He showered, spending ages washing his face. He climbed into bed seconds before Trina came home. His ass was sore as fuck, and he guessed it'd feel worse tomorrow.

Trina didn't suspect a thing.

Yet.

12