All Comments on 'Whiteboi goes to Harlem Pt. 04'

by flatiron2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndc11 months ago

I love the dialog in this story and your humor is fantastic! Can’t wait to see what happened to whiteboi next.

Exluke1Exluke111 months ago

This whole chapter has more surprises for the series. I really thought Trina was going to figure it out by now and I had no idea that Mitch would get a nose ring. There are some scary elements but also some sweet ones as well. Leroy’s compliment and question about the nose ring, the cuddling, spooning, and kissing after sex was unexpected, sweet, and Mitch and I loved it. Even though they looked at his phone after opening it with his password, they just looked at some photos and teased him about his Grindr account when they could have read his work emails and manipulated his bank accounts and so much worse culminating in blackmail. Mitch is hooked and getting tender compliments and care that he does not get from Trina. She is something…

There’s one thing though, I think Tyrone and Leroy like their Whiteboi toy, but will they be angry or less interested if next time he does not come with any cash in his wallet? I’m not sure if they are really stealing it or just taking it as a pretense to maintain their bad boy mystique? Can’t wait for chapter 5!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can't wait for the next part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous