Whiteboi goes to Harlem Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he looked up at the muscled bull towering over him, fucking his face. He gazed at Leroy's firm biceps, his juicy lips and that sexy fucking nose ring. Leroy took his dick out of Mitch's throat for a second. "Open yo' mouth," Leroy boomed, and Mitch complied. Leroy flopped out his tongue, and a thick string of spit drooled down from his juicy lips into Mitch's waiting, submissive mouth. Mitch swallowed Leroy's saliva before sucking his dick back into his face.

This was BBC heaven.

"Not gonna lie, whiteboi got a nice pussy," breathed Tyrone.

"He got a nice mouth, too," Leroy agreed.

"His asshole gon' make me fucking nut." Tyrone roared as he gripped Mitch's hips, thrusting as far into his hole as he could get. Mitch moaned in total ecstasy as he felt Tyrone's thick load filling him up, impregnating him, owning him.

As Leroy watched his homeboy wrecking their whiteboi's cunt, his own balls began to boil. Mitch could tell. He pulled Leroy's fat cock out of his mouth and began to stroke it furiously. He licked Leroy's heavy balls, knowing they were bloated with thick, delicious sperm. "Paint my face," Mitch whispered as he tugged on Leroy's fat shaft. "Mark your territory."

He felt Leroy's dick begin to swell and his balls begin to tighten. He braced for the dam to burst. He was hungry for a huge load of hot, black semen.

Leroy threw his head back as Mitch's hands stroked a fat load of alpha cum out of his dick. The first shot streaked across Mitch's nose, drenching his piercing. He opened his mouth wide and tried to catch as much of Leroy's delicious milk as he could.

Leroy's orgasm subsided, but it wasn't enough for Mitch. He sucked Leroy's deflating shaft back into his mouth. He wanted every single drop. "You taste so fucking good," he said.

Mitch lay on his back on Tyrone's floor, completely spent. His ass was leaking and his stomach was full.

"Now come to bed, whiteboi," invited Tyrone.

Mitch looked at him with puppydog eyes. "Really?"

"Fo' sure," he smiled. He gave him a towel to wipe his face.

Leroy helped Mitch to his feet before lifting him onto the mattress. Tyrone lay down behind him, spooning him. Mitch felt a pair of heavy, muscular, tattooed arms drape around his frame, holding him close. He felt Tyrone's flaccid cock nestling into the small of his back and he felt his warm breath on his neck. Leroy lay on the other side, facing him, stroking Mitch's hair.

Leroy knew what their whiteboi wanted. He leaned forward and forced his tongue deep, way deep into Mitch's mouth. He could taste the remnants of his own sweet load. Mitch opened wide, accepting Leroy's deep kiss with a satisfied moan.

Mitch's entire body melted into water as he felt Leroy's fat, juicy tongue dancing around inside his mouth.

Leroy's heavy hand travelled south to touch Mitch's dick. Mitch gasped -- he'd never felt another man's hand on his penis until this moment. He jumped a little.

Leroy broke the kiss. "It's really small, ain't it?"

Mitch nodded. He bit his bottom lip. "Yeah. It is."

"My fist is way bigger than your whole dick."

"I know," Mitch submissively replied.

The feeling of Leroy's thick fingers tickling and teasing his tiny white cock was overwhelming. His dicklet twitched under Leroy's touch and he fired another load, dribbling all over Leroy's strong, beautiful hand.

Silently, Leroy placed his hand in front of Mitch's face. He watched as Mitch sucked and tongued his fingers, eagerly eating his own load.

"I like your nose ring," said Leroy.

Mitch couldn't believe what he'd just heard -- a compliment, and from the unlikeliest of sources. He couldn't remember the last time his own wife had said something nice about him, and he was so surprised at Leroy's words he didn't quite know how to respond to them. He gazed deeply into Leroy's dark brown eyes. "Thanks."

"Did you do that for me?"

"Yes," Mitch admitted. It was true.

Mitch closed his eyes and took a deep, relaxing, satisfied breath. An hour ago, these two black bulls were terrorising the living shit out of him; now, he was lying in bed, being spooned by one thug while kissing the other. His pussy pulsed and his mouth tasted of sweet, black cum.

He felt so relaxed that, for a few brief moments, he actually fell asleep between them.

He was their toy. He was their plaything. He was their bitch.

And he fucking loved it.