All Comments on 'Whiteboi goes to Harlem Pt. 07'

by flatiron2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

Well, that pot that's been simmering at home finally boiled over, and it's about time. I'm not sure what to think about Trina's sudden change in attitude. Does she really want to work to save her marriage, was she just horny or was there an ulterior motive? Something just seemed a little suspicious there. I'm also more confused about what's going on between Mitch, Tyrone and Leroy right now. Leroy seemed jealous, Tyrone seems like he cares for Mitch, and I'm not sure if Mitch has feelings for these guys or just loves their big cocks. Wow, there's a lot to think about in this chapter.

Exluke1Exluke19 months ago

Lots of good stuff going on I’d say. I’d wager Mitch is the partner who earns the most money and Trina if divorced, can’t continue the living standard to which she has become accustomed in Manhattan. Mitch may also have been the only guy she’d ever dated that had been willing to put up with her controlling personality. Leroy is jealous and pushed Mitch out of his crib earlier this morning to protect his feelings and/or avoid a disagreement with Tyrone over Mitch. However, Leroy didn’t give Mitch his phone number or forgot to. Neither did he say to come back anytime, while you are dealing with everything. I still think Leroy and Mitch are more suited for each other, but I’ll have to wait and see.

smoothboismoothboi9 months ago

I haven't had pussy in years. I don't miss it and don't even think about it. And I'm not even out sucking cock all the time.

rodbosky1rodbosky19 months ago

Great story. I can't wait to read the rest of it. Please continue. Great read there

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous