Whitewash High Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh look, another one...so thick and delicious..." she commented, deepthroating the next white pole.

Reaching over, she took out the plugs from the other two holes. There were three cock holes on both walls, that way she could suck and jerk three at a time, and get fucked as well. The room fit her height perfectly for the servicing. Having the plugs on the inside gave Amanda another layer of control in her new debauched world.

"Make some new lines, boys, momma wants to jerk some meat too," she moaned before deepthroating the cock again.

Two cocks immediately stuck through the opened holes, and her expensively manicured hands started rubbing on the heads. Rolling her thumbs up and around the foreskin, and pushing on the pisshole, she teased and tormented them, testing how long before they splattered the walls and floor.

Most of the men came in a minute or two thanks to her luscious mouth and experienced handjobs. None complained because it cost them nothing to walk on back. Most bought something from the shop out of habit or an internal feeling of obligation, so the owner had full deniability of running a prostitution outfit.

Amanda set up the entire operation herself, getting a small cut of the proceeds. A girl needs to look good for all these white cocks after all. In the background of the booths, keeping with the theme, the owner had on some classics from their WIR Productions line shot half a decade ago. Different booths had a different tape, but the same masked man filled the room with his 'Ivory Tower', making the girls go wild in disbelief it was real.

Glug...glug...glug...slurp...

Both of her hands jerked the two cocks faster, stroking up and down in unison with her face sliding over the cock in her mouth. The black lawyer smiled the entire time, enjoying being a black bitch to those faceless white men. Another minute passed and those two handjobs were replaced by another fresh two. Always the competitive person, she kept a tally every week she stopped into the gloryhole, wanting to suck, jerk and fuck more men each time. Quality mattered little because they were not some lover she'd be bringing home to fuck. No, they were providing her a beauty mask to work on her complexion and knock out some skin wrinkles the natural way.

After another five minutes of milking men dry, Amanda reached over to uncork the hole behind her.

"Alright boys, my black ass is open. You want to put a white bun in this black oven? I've got fifteen minutes left or else you'd have to wait until next week."

Standing up, but keeping the three cocks in reach, she pushed her butt back to allow the first white cock through the hole to enter her. Pussy or ass did not matter. The randomness of where the cock entered made her senses go wild. One week they all hit her ass, making Amanda so sore she could not sit down very well on the ride home. She loved every masochistic moment of it.

"Ohhhhh, an ass man. Fuck my raw ass, stud. Wreck my hole and lather it up with your sperm for the next guy," she teased him.

Amanda pushed back, fucking the cock on her own because there were no holes for a set of arms to slide through and grab her. She did all the work, all the sucking and fucking, servicing all those white studs and their magnificent cocks. The bottle of water sitting within arms reach looked empty, finished off within the first ten minutes. Amanda made a mental note to bring more water as her mouth got dry quickly.

The hot lawyer worked her butt back and forth, riding the angles so the man's cock would feel every inch of sensitivity. It took seconds for him to cum inside Amanda's pussy, and only seconds for the next cock to enter. She wanted to be filled to the brim, dripping seed down her legs until it caused a huge mess in the car. Amanda saw a rundown mechanic on the way to the porno shop, thinking the owner would enjoy a paying customer. Buffing out some cum stains from leather did not come cheap, and she enjoyed giving back to the community.

"Fuck...fuck...deeper...you fucking crackers are all so hung. Fill my black holes. Cum inside my black cunt. I bet it makes you hard knowing you could knock up some yappy nigger, and whitewash her womb so she is stuck with a bastard mulatto child. Nah, who am I kidding, you're white. You'd stick around to raise the child."

She lathered the racial dirty talking on thick, not just to turn-on the men but also turn herself on. Amanda blamed her husband for this. If he put out she would not need to be anonymously fucked by random white men all the time. She would not have been corrupted by Principal Weiss' conversation so long ago. She would not have found that damn hot website, and spent so long fingering herself people would think her a twenty year old college guy and not a respectable lawyer.

"Ten minutes left and I only got two creampies. I want five more," she demanded.

Amanda had no clue how many men were actually behind the walls, only how many cocks jizzed on and in her. Some could be repeats, going to the back of the line, having saved up all week to use her multiple times. She knew the smart ones would have been first in line for a blowjob so they'd recover and also be first in line to slam her cunt.

"Yes...yes...deeper...harder...I'm not made of porcelain. Just ram it in, stud," she shouted in pleasure.

A longer than usual cock had pushed itself into her ass, wanting to let biology take its course and hit as far as it'd humanly go. So much cum and fluids got mixed and lathered on her body that her ass got lubed up by default. Her eyes rolled back into her head in pleasure but she still kept up sucking and jerking the three men in front of her. All the white cocks she could handle she consumed.

Amanda wondered how many loads she'd get if she took a day off and advertised ahead of time. Fifty? One hundred? Two hundred? The shop owner would need extra security and a ticketing system or else there would be a line-up down the street.

"What if the cops came? Fuck, I bet those white fuckers would want my black holes bouncing on them," she thought, shivering in delight.

"Five minutes," she counted down, looking at the clock as a cock left her lips and sprayed her in the eye. "Kinky fucker, blinding me with your jizz."

She took the last bit of water from her remaining bottle and poured it into the socket to regain her sight.

"You're lucky it turns me on. I need more but we're almost out of time."

Amanda shut up for the last few minutes except to moan loudly, and use the cock in her mouth to stifle an intense orgasm. Hands twisted and jerked on rigid shafts. Lips slithered and caressed sensitive cockheads. Pussy or ass did not matter as both milked any shaft that entered inside the warm, milky cavern. After Mr. Long came Mr. Thick. Amanda could feel her pussy stretch to accommodate the man, moaning even louder at how good it felt.

Even though the buzzer on her alarm cut off the fun for new people, like a good slut she finished off the four men currently serviced. Her lips touched the wall, trying to sneak into the hole in order to get any extra centimeter of delicious white meat. Using the palms of her hands, they slid up and down the underside of the shafts, allowing the uncut foreskin to be erotically pulled with it, teasing those sensitive cockheads. Mr. Thick pounded away, as Amanda pushed back in unison to guarantee every inch possible gaping her black pussy out.

First the handjobs blew their load. Thick ropes arced over Amanda's head, splashing onto her dark hair, now streaked white from all the cum. With her hands free, Amanda pulled her buttcheeks apart, pushing her face onto the gloryhole to stay balanced upright. This allowed the man to thrust forward as well, spitroasting the snobby lawyer. A good thirty seconds of feverous thrusting and both men came inside Amanda in unison, filling her up. She had to cough up all the cum from her mouth, much more than she expected or could handle due to the new kinky position. Cum also oozed from her gaped pussy, already at capacity from the train ran on her but now overflowing from Mr. Thick.

"Thanks, boys. Remember same time next week, my black holes will be here. I love servicing white men. Keep me full of your seed and it might convince me to run a twenty-four hour marathon."

Amanda waited another twenty minutes, licking up all the goo from her body. Lust had corrupted the stuck-up bitch so much that slurping it off the floor became second nature, not wanting a single milliliter of it to go to waste. A special knock on the door signalled the all-clear, telling her to unlock the door. A huge, beaming smile shone on her face after the loud click told the shop owner he could come in and enjoy a special 'consultation' with his lawyer of record.

12