Who a King Must Do Ch. 42

Story Info
An heir to Stormwind.
2.8k words
4.84
4.5k
1

Part 43 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
462 Followers

Anduin was sitting in a surprisingly comfortable living throne, grown from intertwining branches and cushioned through thick leaves. The one who had made it for him was sitting to his feet, stroking his cock with her elegantly shaped fingers. Ysera would have gladly tried her hand at sucking it as well, but was preoccupied with giving orders to her Flight.

"Your first priority shall be to make the Duskwood a thing of the past. Improve it beyond even restoration, until it is a paradise worthy of my Lifeseeder's realm." Her command barely qualified as such. Although she used the proper words, her tone was calm and soft, too dreamy to demand obedience. Regardless, she got it. At the head of a group of kneeling dragons, only one of which was male, Merithra nodded and waited for further commands by her mother. Addressing her eldest directly, Ysera continued, "Daughter, I want you to head to the village of Goldshire. Take a capable few with you and prepare the forest north of the village for the migration of the swarm. Prepare a Dream Portal and call me to open it, when everything is prepared."

"As you wish, mother," Merithra responded.

"I will give Genn the mission to clear all issues of potential land ownership," Anduin declared, his authoritative tone pulling attention and demanding respect. He got both in spades, Ysera looking up to him with adoring eyes and the rest casting down their gazes as if they were unworthy to even behold their leader's master. "He will mediate should the local farmers have issues. I imagine they will not want to leave the lands their families have tilled for generations. Accommodate or satisfy them, where they demand."

"As slaves of humans, we will gladly oblige," Merithra's thirst to be bred was plain in her voice. A thirst Anduin was willing to bet Genn could pick up without issue. Although the High King wouldn't have minded taking the second-in-command of the Green Dragonflight for himself, he thought it appropriate to set her up with his own closest advisor. "Their farms may be transformed, but they will still have plants to tend to. Us dragons and the dryads will see to it."

"The dryads?" Anduin asked, looking to Ysera for explanation. He knew that dryads were beings, primarily female, with the upper body of a woman attached to that of a deer. They served the Emerald Dream and were closely affiliated with Druids and Green Dragonflight. Regardless, they had not entered his calculations until now.

"The majority of them will gather where my Flight dwells, Master, they serve us in the little things," Ysera explained. "I am sure they will make for willing slaves as well. They were lustful, capricious beings before and the influence my submission to you will have on the already changing Dream will make them even more needful."

"As great as that is, there are certain complications in forms, are there not?" Anduin asked.

"It will take little effort for them to assume a shape compatible with submission to their future masters, I assure you," Ysera purred, the little winds of the words caressing Anduin's cock. "The glade will be a worthwhile extension to your empire of life, my Master. Dedicated and freely usable slaves, the servants of the Emerald Dream will be happy to be both to all those that are virile enough to breed them."

'I will need to commission a new exit for Slaveforge to the south,' Anduin pondered, considering all the ways to connect the Green Dragonflights future home to Stormwind proper. 'If the Emerald Dream can be integrated into the Summerwind Circle, the increase in fertility of the land would surely intensify. Perhaps we can extend it even to the Burning Steppes and finally reclaim those lost areas...' "As you say then, my Dream Slave."

Ysera's heart beat a little bit faster when she was addressed with that title. It was a bit of a pun, admittedly, given her role in the world. It was also undeniably true. With her body, her gentle character, her awakened fetishes and her natural desire to see his goals fulfilled, Ysera was a natural addition to Anduin's sex slave harem. "Find yourself good partners, my children," the Green Dragonaspect addressed her followers, few of which were actually direct descendants of her. "Prepare the move of our Flight. I will travel with my Master back to his city and serve him however he desires."

"We will come join you as quickly as we can, Awakened," Merithra promised, a sentence echoed by the dragoness that would be in charge of improving Duskwood.

With all of that decided, Anduin had no reason to dwell any further. "Do as you are commanded then -- for the good of Azeroth."

_________________________________________________________________________

Anduin and Ysera stepped out of the Dream Portal, one putting on his robe and the other remaining naked. Having always found clothes to be a bothersome compromise to prevent even more bothersome stares, Ysera was happy to forego them. People who leered at her were no longer a concern, the only eyes that mattered where those of her master.

And those of her fellow sex slaves, the first of which she met on the other side of the portal.

Nobody was even the slightest bit confused that Anduin returned with a new slave in tow. There was a moment of mild surprise that it would be Ysera herself, but they had seen the High King work many other miracles. A short explanation and introductions were all that they needed to be fully accepting of the situation.

"I will be glad to serve the Lifeseeder alongside all of you, sister slaves," Ysera said and bowed her head, to finish the exchange. Her meek behaviour gained her the quick approval of everyone around, not that more than Anduin's word was truly required. Looking to Anduin, the green dragon continued. "May I suggest that I assist us in a timely return home?"

Knowing exactly what she had in mind, as he had shared the thought, the High King nodded. "Carry us home, Ysera."

Obeying, the Green Dragonaspect marched to the middle of the glade while the rest of the group remained by the portal. Her purple skin dissolved, showing a green light underneath. Her body expanded and changed, went from an upright humanoid to a massive, scaled creature. A tail and a pair of wings grew from her body. Her horns extended and were joined by another two, smaller pairs that set around her head like a mane. Finally, the light faded, leaving the emerald to be only the colour of her scales. Parts of her wings and her underside were of a dark grey colour, while the membrane of her massive wings remained a translucent green.

Ysera's dragon form was considerably less attractive to Anduin, but even as a towering lizard her grace was undeniable. She moved through the glade, a small environment for her now, without disrupting and of the earth with her claws. Every single one of them was the size of an entire wolf. Her maw, filled with razor-sharp teeth, parted slightly, allowing her unchanged voice to echo out. "Please, climb on top of me."

The other was taken quickly, with Anduin, the Eredar Twins and Aclysia scaling Ysera's leg. Xa'atath and K'ara simply changed into their incorporeal state, sparing themselves the trouble. Once everyone was comfortable in the space between Ysera's wings, holding onto the large plates that covered the ridge of her spine, she took off.

A creature of that size should not have been able to take off with such ease, but the Awakened cared little for the rules of normality. Her outstretched wings beat twice and she was already at the height of the canopies. The trees themselves creaked and bent to not be in the dragon's way, as she made her way above the forest.

"Land south of here first," Anduin said, the large lizard turning her head and nodding to show that she had heard. All of the scaling they had done took only a few minutes to cover via a dragon. Ysera looked for a place to descend and found it where the human-made road cut through the grey trees.

A certain human carriage driver had the surprise of his life when one of the largest dragons to ever live suddenly landed just a few metres away from his carriage. The friendly green colour put his mind at relative ease, but the situation didn't last long enough to fully comprehend it anyway. Seeing the High King stand up between the dragon's wings, he heard Anduin shout.

"Your services will not be required after all. Tell my bodyguards back in Darkshire that they are to find the Twilight Groove and take some time to relax with the women they find there!" It wouldn't be difficult for the soldiers to find their way to that place, not once it started teeming with the activity of an entire Dragonflight.

"A-as you command, my king," the driver stammered.

Ysera spread her wings again and took off with a single mighty beat, shaking the nearby trees. Now they turned north. Anduin had always found gryphons to be fast, but the Dream Slave put even them to shame. To the people below, she would have been a green streak, clearly visible only thanks to the massive distance between herself and them.

The grey of Duskwood was replaced by the friendly green of Elwynn, once they made it past the river separating the provinces. After only an hour of flight, they were already at Stormwind. Ysera spread her wings to descend in a slowing soar on the city.

The people of Stormwind had bad experiences with dragons. Twice, the now dead Black Dragonaspect Deathwing had destroyed the city and the second time had only been a few years back. Whereas the half-molten monstrosity had brought only doom to the white walls of the city, Ysera announced her entrance to the city with a roar that caused the trees across the city to suddenly sprout flowers and rapidly ripe fruits. A taxing spell, certainly, but one the green dragon was willing to employ to herald the return of her master to their people.

Circling above Stormwind Keep, Ysera soon found the perfect angle to land in the filling courtyard. Quick as her arrival had been, a few minutes were enough for the majority of the gathered court to pour out into the open space. Anduin and his women jumped off the dragon's back and Ysera transformed back into her humanoid and now true shape.

His harem and Genn came to greet him. Anduin was quickly enveloped in a number of naked, luscious bodies, craving his attention after the few days apart. Three of his slaves, however, did not approach him.

Just turned back into her human form, Ysera stood face to face with Tyrande and Shandris. Maiev hung a few metres back, keeping her composure, where the High Priestess and the Sentinel approached the Awakened. "Is it truly you, Ysera?" Tyrande asked, her eyes wet with guilt and joy. "I slew your corrupted form in Val'sharah... I thought..."

"Mother Moon and our Master have woven a miracle to bring me back to life, Tyrande." Ysera raised her hand and softly touched the night elf's face, as the tears began to flow. "Our paths bring us to the same goal once more, albeit that we serve a far greater man now than we worked with previously."

"The stars aligned this way," Anduin said, stepping into the reunion. Behind him, Genn walked off, having just gotten his newest task. He wouldn't leave immediately, but there were preparations to make. "A happy turn of fate, for all of us."

"Anduin, my Master," Tyrande and with her the other two-night elves fell to their knees. "There is nothing more I can give of myself to you, but know that I will forever know the miracle you have worked today! My body, my soul and my love is yours -- forever."

Anduin had a number of ideas to put that pledge to use that they would both enjoy. There was something else he had to take care off before he indulged himself, however. There was, after all, one of his wives not present at all. "How is Jaina?" he asked.

___________________________________________________________________________

Three days later, Anduin walked calmly through the door that led into his quarters. Most of it was still dominated by the massive, three-layered bed that he and his sex slaves slept in. On the left-hand side, however, a somewhat recent addition had been put centre stage. Shandris, Tyrande and Liadrin were moving around a lounger on which Jaina lay.

The silver-haired arch mage with the golden streak in her hair was at the very end of her pregnancy. Her belly was as round as it possibly could be, her hands gently caressing the naked, stretched skin when Anduin entered. Her large, milk-filled breasts swayed softly when she raised her eyes and looked at her master approach, "Anduin," she greeted with a weak smile. "It won't be long now. I can feel it."

The lounger had been put in place to allow her to sleep somewhere outside of the bed. With all of the activity going on in and around it, it wasn't a place for a woman close to giving birth. Even without that, Jaina had come to find it nigh impossible to get out of it the last few weeks. The lounger was more friendly and it also made for a good place for the act to finally happen.

Anduin kneeled down next to her. "I know, I felt it too," he said, having returned from the court when a tingle had reached his senses. A blessing by the Light and a side effect of the Shadow-borne mark on her body, Anduin had felt both informing him of the impending birth of his first child.

He was surprised by how calm he was. The High King had expected to feel his heart beat in his chest in anticipation. Instead, he just felt ready. Taking Jaina's hand, he kissed the back of it and stayed quiet while the rest of the harem entered the room. It appeared that the shared mark had informed them as well and while Jaina went into labour, almost all of the girls entered.

They had no need to call for priests, medics or experts. There were more godlike or strictly godly healers in this room than one birth could ever require. Valeera and Ysera were there to give all of the tips on how to get properly through the act of bringing new life into the world that needed to be said. Even Modera was present, albeit it only as an illusion. Nobody wanted to miss the birth of the first of their master's children.

It was a long but uncomplicated affair. Sometimes Jaina screamed in pain, but for the most part she was calm and collected. It was clearly taking a physical toll on her, but nothing nightmarish and without complications, she eventually pressed out the child. Tyrande was the one to first hold the baby, gently washing and inspecting it for any flaws. She found none and handed it to the mother as quickly as appropriate. "It's a boy," she announced, while the parents looked at their first offspring.

Their son was quiet and looked around with the light blue eyes as if he already understood what was going on. No screaming and no wild flailing came from the tiny, somewhat pudgy body. A small bit of blonde hair covered his head. Aside from that he was like every baby, pink, soft and incredibly vulnerable. Anduin carefully extended his hand and the tiny human grabbed his thumb with his little hand.

"What do we call him?" Jaina asked, softly swaying her son in her arms. She was strong, both of body and of will, and was already recovering from the hardship of birth. The healing magic that flowed into her through her continued contact with her husband did no small part to help as well. "You had a name, didn't you?"

"Yes," Anduin felt that his very own voice was inadequate to cut into this moment, but he still needed to raise it. Barely, he noticed the tears of joy that streamed down his face. He let them flow without a care. This was his son, his very first child, and he was more beautiful than anything else he had witnessed in life. Beautiful in a way too different from his women to properly compare. "Varian Daelin Wrynn. Our fathers weren't perfect and they did plenty wrong in their time. They were, however, men of their people and they deserve to remembered not just for the injustices but for their great deeds as well. Let the new generation be ready to be great... and to make mistakes."

"Yes," Jaina just nodded and the rest of the harem inched closer to take a good look at the child.

______________________________________________

We'll return to our regularly scheduled smut in the next chapter(coming soon tm)

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
462 Followers