Who a King Must Do Ch. 63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For more than ten minutes, Anduin kept thrusting into her like that. Then, their lips separated. Gooey strands connected them, as if Anduin had been pleasing her between the legs instead. He licked the salty sweet throat-pussy secretions from his lips. His eyes dominated hers. "You're my breeding slave."

"I'm your breeding slave," Azshara repeated in holy vow, her voice breathy from the aftermath of her fifth orgasm.

"Your greatest honour is serving my every need."

"My greatest honour is serving your every need."

"You will never envy nor covet what my other sex slaves have, you will always accept your place among them."

"I will never envy nor cover what my other sex slaves have, I will always accept my place among them." She bit her lower lip and came again. The humiliation of submitting so utterly it was so heavenly. Of her own volition, she added. "I, Azshara, light of lights, empress and queen, vow to be slave of Anduin first among all my titles. May my Master guide and break me. May his seed find fertile soil in my womb."

That was all the High King could take. Azshara's eyes reflected her intellect and all the knowledge she had accumulated over her long life. There was no need to break her. From the moment he had demonstrated that he was willing and capable of taking her, she had fallen into this place of her own volition. This was what she wanted. What she had always wanted.

Anduin gave it to her with one more thrust.

Balls tightening, his seed rushed up inside her. The white entered her womb and the gentle pleasure of the wedding was washed away by the ecstasies of enslavement and impregnation. Intense, the magic of the virile seed pulsed through her. Anduin grunted with every tensing and Azshara urged the magic inside her into the shape of the slave mark.

It appeared above her womb, as they always did. The heart at the centre first. Then, the side arms wound outwards, growing in pulses accompanying the many spasms wrecking her breathing. High-pitched cries escaped her between desperate gasps. The world was lightning and soft clouds, wrapping her in shocks and gentle embraces. In that world of dichotomies, his strong arms and hard cock were all that mattered.

The dot at the core of the mark appeared last, confirming that she had been seeded that very instant.

While Azshara came her brains out, Anduin's mind was filled with arcane brilliance unparalleled. Her powers and knowledge where his to command. Might and understanding that exceeded even that of Stellagosa, the Aspect of Magic, were at his fingertips. All of it, he shoved aside. It was a secondary price compared to the firm butt he was clawing into.

He had fucked her as his wife, now he would fuck her as his slave.

Anduin tore the wedding dress from the still orgasmic queen. Useless translucent silk tumbled to the floor, so light it fluttered still when he had bent Azshara over the altar. He grabbed the horns of his newest sex slave and pulled hard while he plunged inside her again.

Eyes rolled up, she came instantly. His seed sloshed around her bred cunt. His cock seared her wiggling tendrils and tight folds with its heat. Every movement was so much more intense now that she was marked. A single thrust and she was right back to squirting. Her splashing juices soaked the altar in yet more perverted magic.

As Azshara came hard and swift, so did the rest of the harem. Seated in their chairs, they writhed and rubbed their cunts, while the sensations of Azshara were translated by the magic. Many of them slid out of their chair and fell on all fours on the floor, emulating the position Azshara was getting pounded in, rather than try to add more to the storm of pleasure his indirect dominance bestowed on them.

The heat in the room, across the entire city, and the Alliance as a whole, rapidly rose. Omnius left the altar and swiftly acquired one of the snake-tailed nagas to sheathe his cock in. It was the first action below the altar anyone took and it took very little time to spread like wildfire among the crowd. Doms grabbed impatient submissives and bent them into whatever position pleased them. Soon, female sex slaves were deepthroating cock with intense hums of love and adoration. The male equivalents were getting ridden or double teamed their hungry mistresses. All around, the cries of pleasure intensified, until the orderly scenery below turned into a writhing ocean of carnal excess.

None screamed as loud as Anduin's harem and none in Anduin's harem screamed louder than Azshara. Her alien cunt was getting stuffed again and again with such force that her bubble butt flattened against him from the impacts. "Th-iiiii-i-i-iissss issss myyyy Mastaaaaaaaahrr!" Azshare yelled, ever more appreciative of her surrender, while she came and came, her sensitivity growing ever more intense.

Just when she thought she had reached the peak of the pleasure she could receive by getting fucked, Anduin pressed a second cock against her backdoor. The tiniest part of Azshara rebelled against the idea of being sodomized. The rest of her thrust her hips back. Her sphincter spread eagerly for the second cock he had spawned on himself. Easily, it slipped inside.

Her backdoor was the only hole of hers that was entirely like that of regular humanoids. Tight and hot, her insides pressed down on him. Valeera, Taelia and Vanessa's cunts exploded with clear pussy juice, when the sensation sharing included their favourite hole. Yrel. Mizzy, Maiev, Stellagoa, Valtrois, Eyir, and Aclysia followed the example, when a tendril coiled around Azshara's neck and then curved around to penetrate her throat.

The deep sea monster woman got triple penetrated by her Master. Her sanity was torn to shreds, getting fucked relentlessly with such ferocity and skill that each treatment individually would have made a regular woman drown in pleasure. Great schemer, builder of empires, cocksleeve stuck fulfilling the urges of Anduin, those were all descriptions of her that she completely embraced.

Anduin did not care to hold back his orgasm. When it was time, he just dumped his loads in all three of her holes. Azshara was filled seed and joy. For her, there was little difference between her two. In front of all her new subjects, she was reduced to a cumbucket. Each second filled her alien throat and pussy and her tight asshole with more cum.

After giving her all this orgasm had to give, Anduin pulled out of her entirely. Cum soon spilled out of her bottom holes. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth. "Tshank you," she slurred, still spasming. What joy it was to be property of a man that could be trusted with body and soul.

Anduin threw her over his shoulder and gestured the other haremettes to follow. All together, they began the long trip through the city. Moans echoed from Stormwind to Ironforge, throughout every corner of Alliance territory. The raw sexual energy in the air was palpable, seeped into the very elements around.

Much would have to be done to integrate the Naga properly. For today, Anduin would keep pounding Azshara until she was too exhausted to climax another time.

12