Who a King Must Do Ch. 72

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anduin pushed the head of his cock against her pussy lips. Slowly, he pushed in and with every centimetre he eroded a little bit of Melie's sanity. That shyness that recovered between sessions of breaking her was eliminated by the orgasmic torrent of ecstasy that being filled by her one and only Master always invoked.

Grunting and moaning between licks, Melie never forsook her sacred duty of cleaning Salara. The Fire Slave kept expressing her own delight, instincts driving her. Thrusting the rest of the way inside, Anduin made Melie jump. By sheer instinct, she reached for something to hold onto -- That something turned out to be Salara's fat tits.

Once her palms were kneading those hot udders, she did not let go. Perversion took over any and all hesitation. Anduin radiated approval, picking up the pace rapidly, until he was smacking against her cheeks with every thrust. "Get every last drop!" he instructed her, underlining the order with a nice spank to her backside.

"AAAH! Yesh, Mashtaaahr!" Melie exclaimed. Her hands kept on squishing the fat tits, while she licked and kissed her way up and down her face and tits, taking in every delicious drop of his cum. She would have thrust his hips back at her Master, had she been capable of controlling her legs throughout all of these orgasms. His taste, his cock, his presence, they all overwhelmed her and made her his pretty little cocksleeve.

Harder and harder still, Anduin pounded her from behind. The clapping of his groin against her rippling ass could still be heard down by the pavement, where it competed with all the other sounds of sex in the city. Anduin only had to glance over the railing of his open carriage, to spot a slave casually licking her mistresses cunt while she had tea or watch a craftsman carry-fuck a shortstack while on his way to a house visit. Those were casual displays of lovemaking, nearly omnipresent, and next to them were such openly depraved sights as a man face fucking a free use slut against the wall or another man publicly breeding the third child into his former wife turned first slave-wife on a piece of greenery specifically reserved for public fucking.

The air was as pregnant with the produce of these erotic lifestyles as the women around. There was seldom a womb in Stormwind not taken up by a child in development and those that weren't belonged either to free use relief sluts currently more focused on their public duty or simply had given birth in the last week.

Anduin turned his gaze back to his personal relief slut and the way her ass jiggled whenever he met her. Her pussy was gushing and squirting on every impact. Hand prints decorated her derriere. He added another one, just for good measure. "AH!" Melie screamed, following the sharp sound of the spank.

"Such a good hole," Anduin grunted. His lust was rapidly mounting, surrounded by the tight folds. Constantly her insides moved, reshaping themselves to a sticky tight fit at every opportunity and massaging him through every movement. She was the answer of the earth elementals to his new world and her body made that clear.

Grabbing her by the narrow waist, Anduin drove deep into her with a series of a few, last, hard thrusts. Then, he pressed against her bubble butt and let her writhing insides do the rest.

Melie reached the cum-fuelled climax all haremettes of the perfect Master did when blessed with his seed. Still crazed by her own blessing, Salara mashed her lips on that of the Earth Slave. The two elementals tasted each other and the cum still on their lips, while Melie gushed like a fountain at the repeated pumping of thick seed deep into her. Her own ten seconds of the seventh heaven, followed by a general stay in cloudy delight when his orgasm petered out.

Anduin pulled out and dropped back into his seat, leaving the sandwich of fire and earth to quiver and squirt with each aftershock. "Sylpha," he said a single word and the Air Slave flowed as green energy towards him. Her curvaceous, brown body manifested in all her nubile glory before him.

"How do you desire me, Master?" Sylpha asked, her voice taxed by the same lust that made her thighs a glistening display. "Whatever hole or position you wish, it is my honour to fulfil your every want."

"And for that I love you," Anduin said with a broad smile. A fresh trickle of pussy juice ran down the inside of the dancer's long legs. His eyes trailed up to her wide hips. He wasn't quite done watching the female backside yet. "Your favourite hole. Reverse ride."

"As you wish," Sylpha answered, trying (and mostly succeeding) at painting over her lust with a diligent tone. The inside of the carriage shifted, gears and enchantments working with each other to let Anduin lay where he was, his feet outstretched and his back raised by a gentle slope.

The Air Slave did not succeed to keeping her greed hidden when she straddled his hips. Her hand touched his cock and her facial expression derailed into a panting display of desire. She bit her lower lip, when she began to press her backdoor against his drenched cock. The dark, puckered hole between her juicy cheeks was already widened and stretched further, accommodating his girth with well-trained and maintained ease.

"Sooo biiiiiig!" Sylpha cooed, when he was merely halfway inside her. Moving her hands above her head, she did as she was trained and loved to do and danced. Her belly shifted, while her hips moved in little circles. The gyrations swayed the squishy meat of her chocolate bubble butt most enticingly.

Little by little, the dancing slave glided down. She teased herself, denying her the full satisfaction of his entire length inside her. Anduin was fully pleased with that, even spurring it on by denying her the orgasm her body would long since been spasming from had it not been for his absolute control over her pleasure. The hot, tight inside of her backdoor, a hole that was solely there to be fucked on the Air Slave, massaged him with the shifting of her twitching and stretching muscles.

High-pitched, audible breathing filled the air. Sylpha ran her hands through her dark hair. Her breasts swayed softly. The wide motions of her undulating hips were controlled by her rolling belly. She was made to dance for his pleasure. That she was kept at the edge of orgasm made her more sensitive twice over. "I love your power over me," she whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. Her pussy gushed. Her ass descended.

The soft cheeks flattened against his groin. Had he been inside her proper hole, her ass would have entirely buried his tanned skin under her dark brown thickness. Instead, he was treated to the sight of his girthy cock 'splitting' one of the two areas where the nubile Air Slave had any notable amount of fat. Her sphincter formed a tight ring around the base of his manhood.

Anduin kept her from moving, by holding her hips where their width transitioned to her slim midsection. Then, he undid the seal and listened to the Air Slave take a sharp inhale -- followed by a scream.

The air obeyed its mistress and carried her orgasmic cry far and wide. Slaves and masters all over the city were invigorated to serve and dominate, listening to what Anduin's cock was doing to one of his haremettes. Anduin, for his part, was entirely focused on the way her slender back quivered, how her smooth skin was pulled taut, only to relax, and how her wiggling ass kept changing and re-assuming its round shape while she squirted all over his legs.

"Dance," Anduin ordered and let go of her hips. Her orgasm had barely passed, but Sylpha obeyed anyhow. Her ecstasy immediately reached a new climax, feeling his eyes on her bubble butt. Her motions were simultaneously spasmic and smooth, training and orgasms mixing in a fashion a member of his cumdumps was already most familiar with.

Sylpha continued to give him a show worth breeding her over. Hands travelling over her own curves, emphasizing her tits and ass -- her magnificent thighs -- she kept on writhing. She tilted left, right, forwards and backwards, always eager to show off her dark-skinned derriere at all pleasing angles.

When elegance had run its course and his pleasure mounted, it only took a little grunt for her to change gears. The circling of her wide hips was replaced with an up and down. It started as mild, a transitionary face between gyrations and wild riding, until the formed faded and the latter took over completely.

"YES! YES! YES! YES!" Her voice echoed over the street, while she impaled herself on his cock over and over again with reckless abandon. "Oh, Master, YES! Yes! I love being your service slut! Let go whenever you wish! Fill your personal hole with seed! Cum, cum like you make me.... CUUUUUUUUUUHM!" A particularly intense orgasm made Sylpha's motions jittery for several seconds. Her pussy gushed, her eyes rolled up, her tongue lolled out, but she forced herself to keep on bouncing regardless. The sound of her fat ass slamming against his groin was omnipresent.

Finally, Anduin was ready to cum. He reached up, yanked Sylpha back by her hair, and let her fall on his broad chest. She moaned, the pain mixing fluidly with the pleasure, then came even harder when he caught her agape mouth with his own. They kissed. His left sank into her large tit. He slung the other around her to keep her in place while he thrust up at blurring speeds, causing her ass and thighs to ripple.

The squirting did not stop and nearly became a continous stream when he began to cum inside her among the heavy pounding. It was only past the first few spurts that Anduin was incapable of continuing to fuck her. He sank all the way inside her and pumped several lesser men's loads worth of cum into her backdoor. Her scream was muffled by his continued conquest of her mouth.

Once he was done, he lifted the nearly weightless Air Slave off his cock and put her next to the other two, already dumb-fucked sex slaves on the floor. A thoroughly padded and comfortable floor, it was worth pointing out. Discomfort was a carefully administered sensation, for Anduin's harem.

A simple wave and Aquila flowed over to take Sylpha's place.

"May I serve you next, my Master?" the bottom heavy slime asked, face already bowed over Anduin's crotch. "I would be greatly obliged to once more be given the honour to massage your manhood with my throat."

Blue lips parted, a long tongue fell past her chin, slimy saliva dripped, and the inside of her mouth was advertised in all its enticing features. Flawless teeth sat in deep blue gums. Mysteriously, neither were visible through her translucent body, as if they were glass in water. Beyond them, her tongue flared and tensed in anticipation. The back of her mouth was lined in small tendrils, writhing like an enticing mass, eager to fulfil the purpose every hole of the Water Slave had.

A simple nod was all the eager submissive needed to bow down and wrap her lips around his manhood. Anduin enjoyed her moans, both in sound and vibration, as she tasted the remnants of his cum. Her tongue swirled greedily, to taste every last drop as she gradually descended. The only wish stronger than to taste his virile seed was to take him all inside and get him off herself. Slaves were made to please, after all.

Aqua hair curved impossibly, to stay out of the way of her descent. One of her hands gently kneaded his balls, while the other was beside his hips, to keep her stable. The Water Slave was trembling, her borderline disproportionally fat ass raised up high while her head went ever lower. Thick thighs clenched, when Anduin groaned.

His cock was getting sucked into her throat. The tendrils inside, a facsimile of Azshara's, were caressing him like a myriad of tiny tongues. They lined tight walls, that pressed into him with custom-made snugness.

Aquila's eyelids fluttered, her first orgasm trembling through her body of animated, viscous water. Still, she kept sucking him deeper. This body of hers existed to take his cock. She needed neither to breathe nor to sustain herself with anything besides his juices. All she needed to live was to satisfy her Master's lust.

Anduin sat up. The motion pushed a little more of his girthy cock down her throat. Swiftly, she buried her face the rest of the way in his groin. Putting a hand on the back of her head, he kept her there. Through the parted strands, he could see the back of her neck and through the translucent slime the way his manhood stretched her insides. Writhing, massaging tendrils were barely visible as well, breaking the light in unusual ways.

"Such a good comfort hole," Anduin sighed and Aquila went wild. Her tendrils all stopped for one moment, while her pussy let out a singular squirt of clear love juices. Then her insides pulsed around his manhood, gripping him like folds, pumping like a hand, and caressing him like a zealous tongue. Every tendril was its own sensitive spot and so she made herself orgasm hard in the attempt to prove just how great a comfort hole she was.

While still holding her down, he took a nice hold of her ass and squeezed. The blue slime jiggled just like flesh would have, both when he retreated from his greedy hold and when he gave her a smack. Her eyes rolled up, her masochistic side screaming with delight at the treatment.

Anduin repeated it, giving the twin mounds of her bubble butt equal attention of little smacks. Eventually, he just held onto the squishy meat, while her pulsing, stroking, licking insides pushed him to the edge.

Bowed over the fun-sized Water Slave, Anduin grunted and let go of his lusts. His fingers managed to slide to her pussy, fingering her hard and fast while his seed pumped down her throat. Aquila could barely believe her luck, pink hearts beating in her blue eyes, while she sprayed pussy juices like a broken valve.

Each spurt only made her orgasm more intense. The Water Slave was latched onto his cock like a true, vacuum-tight sleeve. She just kept on sucking, causing rope after rope of thick cum to fill her belly.

Anduin just forgot where he was for a few seconds. Then his mind returned to him among a pleasant, prickling sensation of deep satisfaction. The tightening of his balls slowly stopped. Finally, he pulled out of Aquila.

When he gently discarded the Water Slave, she slunk down to the pile of her elemental siblings with cockdrunk giggles that matched the rest. The Emperor Life looked up from the pile just in time to realize they were about to arrive at his destination.

The towers of Dalaran loomed large.

______________________________________________________________

Anduin ultimately arrived in the heart of Dalaran. The Council of Six may still have been the official government body of the city of mages, but in reality the hierarchy went something like Anduin, then Khadgar, then the six slaves Anduin had that specialized in the arcane.

Four of them were currently working inside the vast chamber. A casually rerouted leyline constantly charged a massive fusion of crystal and tree in the centre of the white-purple hall. Azshara, Modera, Valtrois and Thalyssra were each engaged in their individual work. Although Anduin had, through them, brought the arcane arts to a previously inconceivable level, there was still more to be learned and items to be crafted that employed the knowledge. Prosperity could never be increased enough.

The Emperor of Life entered the chamber and immediately all four of them turned from their work. A shudder went through them, sensing their Master's presence, and a moment of shock showed on their face when his erect cock was currently left unattended.

Spells were quickly woven. Where Thalyssra and Modera upended their spells in the split second they noticed everyone was doing the same, Azshara and Valtrois assigned to themselves the right to serve him first. All of them were his personal cum dumps, but certain temperamental differences persisted.

In a flash of arcane magic, the red-eyed Naga queen an the arcane-marked Nightborne manifested before their owner. ""Please, use me!"" they cried in unison, exchanging a competitive glare, then fully turning their adoration back to him.

Anduin looked back and forth between his 13th and 15th wife. Valtrois' larger breasts jiggled with each quivering breath. Azshara shifted a bit, to emphasize her wider hips. The deep blue arcanist and the light greyish-blue queen both had fresh pussy juice dripping between their shapely thighs. His presence turned them on more than either of them could have fathomed before knowing him.

They were both prime cocksleeves, nubile and slender in all the right ways. Both were elves, with all the innate knowledge of what their place was in the world that came with that. To make a choice between them was near impossible, so Anduin decided not to. "Kneel."

The two mouth slaves instantly dropped to their knees. Any competition between them was fully forgotten, their gorgeous faces raised to stare up him in total, loving devotion. Combed back, white hair, a lot thicker in Azshara's bioluminescent case, was silky smooth under Anduin's caress. He pulled them cheek to cheek and their gazes immediately went downwards, to focus on his approaching cock.

Deep blue lips pressed against his manhood from both sides. They moaned in unison when tasting him, a light orgasm visibly making them shiver. Tongues ventured forwards, to lick his rigid manhood between kisses.

Once they were at the tip, Anduin gave Azshara a little bit more of a pull. The slaves understood the signal and Valtrois quickly glided back down his cock, to give Azshara the space she needed to smoothly envelop his head.

After Aquila's copy of the tendrils in her throat, feeling the original was all the more satisfying. Not better, just also extremely pleasurable. The cock-massagers lining the deep-sea sovereign's throat were larger and a lot more stretchable. Like smaller, additional tongues, they surrounded Anduin when he was still in her mouth.

They just grew more numerous as Azshara sucked him deeper inside. After having been ridden and served by a quivering cocksleeve, Anduin did not feel like taking the passive stance again though. He grabbed Azshara by the larger pair of her four horns, thin and yet sturdy, and pulled her over his cock in an instant.

Excess love juices splattered against his cock. The mouth of the submissive queen was every bit as wet as her pussy was. "You really are made to be face-fucked," Anduin half-mocked, half-complimented the cocksleeve.

Azshara nodded eagerly. The queen that would have protested such a statement no longer existed -- had only been a means to keep her virginity through arrogance until he came along and tamed her anyhow. Like all elves, Azshara's submissives instincts were just too strong. The tendrils in her throat all stopped for a moment, when the pleasure of being the sheath for his entire manhood hit her full force.

While Azhara's muffled screams reverberated around his cock, Valtrois eagerly massaged Anduin's sack with her lips and tongue. She was, herself, experiencing a chain of milder climaxes. Every second spent being given the honour of showering the centre of his fertility with attention was fantastic.

Anduin interrupted her efforts, by gradually starting to thrust in and out of the mouth of Azshara. Initial strokes were shallow, but soon he was going all the way in and all they way out. When he was almost completely out of her mouth, the upper half of his cock was often still covered by the stretchiest of tentacles. It was an alien sight, but it felt just fantastic and so Anduin did not care in the slightest. Azshara's throat was highly unusual and it was made for fucking.

In and out, he went, picking up the pace until Valtrois could no longer stay where she was. Instead, the arcanist knelt there and watched the happening, cumming a little bit every few seconds, just remembering how it felt to be in that position. Azshara's eyes were rolled up. Thick love juices dripped in strings from her chin. The wet "GLACK! GLACK! GLACK!" intermingled with her orgasmic screams to make the symphony of a really, really happy mouth slave.

123456...9