Who a King Must Do Ch. 72

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harder and harder still, Anduin thrust into her. He sacrificed his tempo somewhat to give his motions more control. Almost all the way, he pulled out, only to drive back into her. His balls smacked against the taut skin of her curled ass.

The slender hourglass figure of the cocksleeve kept on clinging to him. Her cunt gripped him twice as tight, eventually limiting his deep thrusts to more shallow, rapid movements. In and out, in a blur, making the entire table shake, he fucked her.

Sytha screamed into the kiss, words and garbled sentences of utter submission. Gushing pussy juices trickled down the edge of the tabletop.

Breaking the kiss, Anduin bowed down to her ear. "What do you want?" he grunted.

"YOUR CU-U-uuu-UUUUMMMMM!" Sytha screamed without a moment's hesitation. "DEEE-E-EEEEEEEEEEEEEP INSIDE ME! YOUR SEEEED! CUMDUMMMHHHMMMP! USE YOUR CUMDUMP, PLE-eee-e-e-eease!"

Anduin redoubled his speed, rutting into her with ever growing intensity. One arm was wrapped around her back, the other pressed her head against his chest. Hyperventilating breaths and kisses showered him with doubtless love by the sex slave. She came and came and came again, all of her body knowing that she was made and lived only to be fucked by him, just like he was made lived only to fuck all of them.

The constant hammering was replaced with jittery plunges. Anduin's muscles seized up, as the pleasure of going over the edge crackled up and down his body. Enveloped by her screams and the scents of two bred females, he came deep inside her. Spurt for spurt of thick white painted her insides just like he had marked the woman still trembling in aftershocks next to them.

Sally giggled, cock-drunk, as she watched Sytha's eyes roll up and her cunt squirt. The dryad was in heaven, getting wave after wave of hot ecstasy pumped straight into her. The spurts weakened, until Anduin pulled out and let the last bits of cum dribble onto the dryad's lower abdomen.

"Thank you for the service," Anduin hummed, satisfied -- at least for the moment.

The two sluts twitched at the compliment. One bend over the table, the other laying on it, they wiggled enticingly, hoping that their owner would find them worthy of another blessing. Anduin snapped his fingers and did the next best thing, leaving them with writhing tendrils to be pleased by for another half hour or so. They would be more productive afterwards.

Anduin arrived in his throne room to the usual lack of pomp. The nobles and meritocratically ascended leaders rose and bowed to greet him, like always, and he gestured for them not to bother, like always.

A sole slave awaited him at the throne. Eyir sat in her toned, gold-skinned glory at the foot of his seat. He took his place, felt the elemental power of the throne pulse through the marble, and let those immense powers reshape his throne for maximum comfort.

The Val'kyr before him, marked by the purple and golden lines that her twilight blessings had engraved on the halves of her body, opened her mouth wide and leaned forwards. Flowing, sun-blonde hair frame her attractive face and her equally golden lips, pressing against the side of his shaft. The pillowy softness of her mouth only had the purpose of serving him and this morning she was given the honour of being the sole slave to attend him with her mouth.

Anduin let her venerate his cock with caressing kisses and slow strokes of her slender fingers. She rolled his balls in her palm, while her breathing accelerated. She loved serving her Master orally, it was what her body was made for -- that and being bred, of course.

Anduin raised his eyes from the radiant display of submission, to instead look at one of his generals. The man pulled a panting elf behind him on a chain linked to a collar. The moment he stood still, the night elf immediately crawled into position to give her own eager blowjob.

"What is the situation today?" Anduin asked.

"Nothing to report, my emperor."

The answer surprised Anduin. "Nothing?" he asked. "No rebellions, no pockets of resistance, nothing?"

"Nothing worthy of your attention. We are cleaning out the last dens of unwholesome depravity around the world. Your troops are more than capable with dealing with a few stubborn gnolls or isolated orcs."

Anduin only sensed truth from the man's words. It had only been a few weeks since Sylvanas had been put into her desired place and, although shattered, there were elements of the Horde and other organizations that remained stubborn in their war-loving ways. Anduin wasn't eradicating them, that was unnecessary, he just pushed them to corners of the world where they couldn't interfere with him and his, then kept a gate open so they could join at a later date.

The general stepped away, to leave the floor to masters, mistresses, and slaves to report. Ones sexual position had no bearing on ones position within the meritocratic hierarchy of the empire. One of the women reporting was even pounded by her owner as she moaned out what she had to say. Something that was only acceptable because there was nothing urgent.

All enemies had been beaten or integrated. Anduin's victory was absolute. Now, there was only the occasional minor problem to deal with and the fruits of his labour to enjoy.

The Emperor of Life dismissed the last of the reporting members of court and turned his eyes down to Eyir. The Val'kyr glanced up at the same moment, her eyes filled with love and devotion. He leaned back on the throne. A quiet signal, that she caught.

Face flushing with growing desire, she changed her approach from merely keeping him entertained to getting him off. Her lips wrapped, warm, soft and firm, around the head of his dick and then glided down in an instant. Lids fluttered, while the mouth slave came. The proud warrior woman had been elevated to the position of blowjob doll for the supreme leader of this planet. No better fate could there have been in store for her.

Anduin delighted in her orgasmic screams, while she bobbed up and down on his manhood. Her gushing juices competed with the self-cleaning properties of the throne. By his will, she won out. He enjoyed watching the growing pools of lust under the wide hips of his breeding slaves. The enchantments would keep it all neat and clean regardless of when they were activated.

The 14th wife kept on stuffing his cock down her throat. Hot and twitching, the tight walls kept receiving him. At times, she pulled back, to truly venerate his glans with her tongue, stimulating all the sensitive spots around the rim. Her hand kept on pumping the shaft.

She even let his cock pop out of her mouth fully, masturbating him with both hands, while she kissed the place all of his seed originated from. "Great and venerable Master, thank you for letting me serve, thank you for giving me flesh, thank you for filling my womb and my mouth," she panted, before licking her way back up to the top.

"Keep going like that," Anduin instructed, when her lips were tight around the head of his cock again. Her tongue swirled in quick circles. Her hands pumped up and down his slippery shaft. He groaned and she accelerated, both of them knowing she wanted to bring her husband to climax and to gulp down every drop of his cum.

Hard, the first spurt pumped into her mouth. Many followed, almost as an uninterrupted stream, filling up Eyir's mouth. She had to swallow some, to avoid any dripping past her chin when she presented to load to him. A nod, and she closed her golden lips to swallow in full, then revealing her empty mouth to him.

"You are such a gorgeous woman," Anduin hummed approvingly, causing Eyir to smile brightly.

"Thank you, Master," Eyir returned to a light veneration of his cock. "May your burdens be light and may I always be there to take your loads."

Anduin chuckled at the pledge, a sound she mimicked while giving the sides of his cock wet kisses. Feeling a sudden impulse, and lacking anything that would distract him from it, Anduin snapped his fingers.

Xal'atath and K'ara manifested, called by his magic. A calling that they could resist, like they could resist all their Master did to them, but never cared to actually do. Even being in the middle of the morning sermons was no excuse not to answer his lust.

The Old Goddess and the fleshmade Naaru sat to his left and right and immediately swooned when he put his arms around their thin waists. "Now, what can we do for you?" Xal'atath purred.

"Serve him, obviously," K'ara reprimanded.

"...Yes, obviously." The elf-shaped void-woman rolled her eyes. "My question was how?"

"Should I really believe you're that smart?" the holy being asked. Her form, that of a draenei covered in golden marks, pressed against her Master's side. "Ah, Master, just your presence makes me dripping wet."

"On that, we can agree," Xal'atath moaned, wrapping her arms around his neck. She lifted one leg, hooking her feet behind Anduin's, and glided her smooth, swollen cunt along his skin. "Can you feel how drenched I am for you, my one true Master?"

"You two are quite competitive today," Anduin hummed. "Not that I dislike it. Up."

The two goddesses shot up from their seats, large breasts and bouncy butts jiggling. Anduin also stood up, keeping Eyir lapping at his manhood until he had made his choice which of the two leaders of the Twilight Cult to fuck first. The answer was: neither.

Wrapping dark bands around their heads, he blinded the purple-haired and blonde deities, then split his being into two bodies. His magic was so advanced that there was no real difference between which one was the original and which one was the simulacrum. Since they could not see him split, they would not be able to tell.

"You may pleasure yourself," Anduin allowed Eyir, when he pulled his cock away. The Val'kyr nodded eagerly, her hand creeping down to her drenched slit. She remained on her knees, watching Anduin turn the two blindfolded goddesses towards each other.

Their hands clasped seconds after their large breasts squished against each other. Greyish, light blue skin met bright blue, gold-marked skin. Gold and deep purple lips met. The sex slaves were unified in their lust and submission to him, their Master, and could never resist the urge to love one of their own.

The Anduins behind them thrust into their ready folds simultaneously. The plunge was every bit as connected as their pleasure was. The goddesses were overtaken by a rush of euphoria, feeling their cunts get penetrated twice over. Third and Six Wife that they were, they were ecstatic to feel him inside their baby makers.

They were gushing from the moment he filled them. Anduin remained still inside their cunts, just letting the snug grip of their holes please him. Simply being inside them was enough to make the nymphomaniacs cry in debauched satisfaction. "Holesh," K'ara slurred into the sloppy kiss, "We are holesh, sishteehr."

"Holesh getting ushed!" Xal'atath agreed, in great glee.

They moaned in perfect unison, when he pulled out. Then he thrust back in and basked in their synchronized cries. Light and Shadow, their greatest embodiments on Azeroth, were absolutely unified between his thrusts. Their bubble butts rippled with each accelerating impact.

Anduin gripped both of them by the hair. The pull broke the kiss and caused them both to squirt intensely enough that Eyir could catch some of it on her outstretched tongue. Slaves all over the court were swooning at the sight, most of them belonging to either the Cult of the Perfect Slave or the Cult of Free Use. They redoubled their own motions, their riding, gyrating, and bobbing, to please their own masters like Anduin was being pleased.

Even the way the goddesses swung their hips to receive his thrusts was mirrored. Gyrating, undulating, swinging back and forth, Xal'atath and K'ara delighted in every second they were used to satisfy their Master's boundless lusts. Their holes were made only for him, for he had given them flesh, and that flesh existed only for him to use and to procreate with.

Anduin went faster and faster, until the duo could barely even shout his name. "A-aa-a-a-aa-n-n-n-nn-d-u-uu-u-ui-i-iii-ii-iiiiiihhhnnnn!" they cried, voice ravaged by the constant impacts. They drooled from their upper lips and gushed from the lower ones. Pools of pussy juices had long since formed to their feet.

Then Anduin hammered into them with a few final thrusts and came. He filled up their depths, making all of their orgasms come to a unified conclusion. They only remained tense for as long as he was spurting his cum into them. Once the waves of his seed subsided, they went limp and nearly fell over.

Anduin caught them in his arms and helped them back to the throne, before pulling the two bodies back together. Xal'atath and K'ara nuzzled up to him, giggling like young things in love, while looking like absolute whores. Reduced from deities to cocksleeves, or elevated in their opinion, they served as arm candy while Eyir resumed her task.

A short period of actually taking care of matters followed, during which he casually broke what little remained of the three sex slave's surface thoughts. They would recover of course, they always did, but at least for a little while they would be incapable of moving.

Leaving the cocksleeves and the court behind, Anduin headed down to the open yard in front of the keep. He was about to arrange himself one of the lesser maids to entertain him during his carriage ride, when the elemental energies around him surged. The four Elemental Slaves manifested around him, bowing in unison.

"If you have nothing better to do, why not do us?" Aquila suggested cheekily.

"If that would please you," Al'Sylpha added more humbly.

"It would," Anduin answered, gesturing for them to step aboard the carriage. The fully enchanted vehicle began to move on its own, once Anduin willed it to.

"Where are we going?" Melie asked.

"Just touring the city," Anduin responded and waved Salara close. "You first."

"Fuck yes! Remind me why I'm your bitch, stud," the red-skinned woman declared. A clearer demand to be dominated could hardly be given, so Anduin grabbed her the second she was in reach and forced her on her knees. Dark tendrils bound her legs to the floor and her arms behind her back. "Yesssss," the redhead hissed, as her tits were pressed together by a hugging layer of darkness.

A curl of his finger and the fully bound Fire Slave slumped forwards. Her gigantic tits jiggled, first from the motion, then from Anduin stuffing his cock into the cleavage of her underboob. Hot, sensitive flesh surrounded him. Juicy meat that was infinitely soft. Oily sweat and precum mixed within moments to create a lubrication that let him thrust back and forth with ease.

Anduin leaned back on the bench and casually ran a hand over the soft stubbles of Salara's buzzcut. Once he arrived at the back of her head, he pulled her down, making sure her mouth worked on what little of his cock the enveloping pocket of her wrapped-up tits could not cover.

"Is this what you wanted?" he asked.

Salara only moaned in absolute agreement, while her monstrous tongue slithered out of her mouth and coiled around his manhood. She came a moment later, his cock between her tits all the reason she needed for her cunt to twitch and gush. Being held down like the bottom bitch she was only added to her delight.

Anduin kept her just like that: lips around the very tip of his cock, tongue coiler around his shaft, the softness of her marshmallow tits present everywhere else. "That's a good slut," he told her, while the carriage rolled down the broad streets of Stormwind.

They were on the bumpy lane. It was a special kind of third segment of the street, where the quality of the pavement was deliberately poor or otherwise modified to make the carriage jump. A modification made because more than a few people confessed to enjoying having a submissive with big tits or a fat ass envelop them and then just letting the street to the work.

Anduin understood. He sat there and waved to the people, who toiled and busied themselves with the continuation of the species, all for the future of the now united Azeroth. The carriage clattered along, jiggling Salara's barely contained tits. Anduin had tightly packed them into the shadowy membrane, but left enough gaps that the squish could spill past the magical strings. It was like the world's smallest corset.

And pinching her nipples was oh-so easy.

Salara's eyes rolled up, when her owner gave the dark red crown of her plump tits a twist. The pain and pleasure mixed and she was gushing all over her own, tightly bound thighs. Around her, the other three elemental's waited their turn enviously.

Eager to let them have it, Anduin maneouvred his carriage to the smooth lane. He stood up. He bend Salara backwards. She came to rest on a cushion of his magic. He lifted her, his cock still between her tits, so she was at a nice height for him to fuck those squishy bags of fun. Back and forth, he went, rapidly accelerating. He met her soft under boobs with audible claps. Her whole tits rippled with each impact.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK, YES!" Salara screamed, letting the whole street hear what her Master was doing to her. Behind his thrusting hips, her hips kept shooting up above her bound feet, squirting pussy juices up into the air. "COVER ME IN CUM, STUD! YES! MARK YOUR FAT-TITTED COCKSLEEVE!"

Anduin did just that. He thrust between her tits one more time, then unloaded. Cum gushed out between her giant breasts, covering her ecstatic face. Her agape mouth caught as much as she could. The taste was delightful, but the sensation of his cock twitching in her cleavage made her climax that much harder. She was a slave trained to apply her gifts, after all.

After gliding back and forth between her breasts a few more times, Anduin unmade the spell. The corset that kept her tits tightly packed and fuckable disappeared, letting her enormous breast jiggle to freedom, spilling over the sides of her chest, drawing sticky strands across the valley of squish.

Anduin lifted a hand and tendrils raised up Melie in turn. The Earth Slave stammered out her worshipping words. "It's -- It's such a great honour to be chosen to be fu-"

"Shhhhhh." Anduin placed a finger on her mouth, once the extensions of his will had brought her over. "Don't be nervous," he spoke to her calmly and certainly, "just be mine. Can you do that?" She nodded eagerly. "Good girl." She whimpered, her light brown cheeks flushing crimson.

Anduin turned Melie around. He pressed her against his chest in a deep embrace. Then, he devoured her lips. She had an earthy taste, like always. Although she was made from some animated mud, when he fondled her breasts she was no less warm or squishy than the genuine product. No matter what the athletic woman's nature was, she was still his breedable submissive. She panted into the kiss -- and came.

Holding her close as little quivers ran through her, Anduin indulged in her curves. When he pulled back, he looked down at a gorgeous woman too claimed by him to be nervous. "Do with me as you will, Master," she pleaded.

"Clean your sister slave," he ordered her and shoved her face between Salara's tits. The red-skinned elemental was in no condition to do more than moan, when Melie's tongue lapped up the juices sticking to her cleavage. Bend over like that, the Earth Slave made for a perfect target for Anduin's ever-present lust as well.

Melie's ass, the round bottom of a nicely balanced figure, was raised just a little higher than her head. The concave curvature of her spine emphasized her bubble butt wonderfully. Her two holes were on full display. The puckered asshole was a little darker than the surrounding area. Similarly, her pussy stood out, wet and puffy as it was. Her labia glistened and her inner lips were almost visible, so agitated was her submissive body.

123456...9