All Comments on 'Who Does This?'

by xjadedonex

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
litfan10litfan10over 13 years ago
interesting start

nonconsent can be a hard category to write but you made this very interesting. Very well done descriptions and pacing. Some of your descriptions were really sharp like the eyes and the marks from the tape but a couple where overly clique (smooth as a baby's bottom).

Your sense of mood was well done also.

My only big criticism is after so much detail and development the three sentence conclusion seems massively rushed and sudden. Why did they come there? Why her? Does she want to see him again? Way too quick an ending to an otherwise really good story.

Nice start Xjadedonex. I will definitely read more from you as you post it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

it was good. not what i really expected. and dude got arrested right after he nutted... i mean, at least he got some before he went away. but it was just kind of weird. the writing is great. the storyline is fluid. maybe another story by you is needed in the world. i hope you do write some more, because i'd love to read some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderment!

This story left me wondering what was gonna happen next. I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. I hate that he went to jail after having a wonderful night.I hope he gets out and they reunite. Keep posting and I'll keep reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous