Who Needs Willpower Ch. 04

Story Info
Amanda has some fun with Fiona playing hooky.
3.1k words
4.84
9k
15

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona opened the door to their apartment just as Amanda was finishing the dishes. She could still feel the embarrassment from the man's gaze in her face. Fiona shook her head, as if trying to shake the memory out, and forced a bit of a smile

"Laundry's going," she announced, eyeing down Amadas legs as she walked from the kitchen into the living room, snapping her eyes back up to avoid getting caught staring.

"Dishes too," Amanda responded, Turning around to sit on the back of the couch. She sat for only a moment, before falling back, landing on the seat of the couch with her legs sticking up in the air. The back of the couch obstructed Fiona's view, but she knew with that short T-shirt, Amanda must be flashing the otherside of the room. She stared at Amanda's calves kicking happily like she was hanging off a ferris wheel.

"So what now? Game of Thrones, or do we have to keep," sticking her hands up, making them visible over the back of the couch, and with air quotes, "'getting stuff done.'"

Amanda smiled as she talked, making sure to listen for footsteps. Fiona was still frozen at the door, watching her legs, she imagined. She felt butterflies, biting her lip in a wide smile. She heard footsteps as Fiona finally started walking into the house, cueing Amanda to flip her legs back around, pulling her knees up and to the side to rest on the arm of the couch. Her thighs pressed together acted as a shield to block the view to her cock, and she made sure to tuck her calves close to her, to shield all but her cheeks from below. This let her show basically all her skin, but make sure Fiona couldn't actually see anything specific. She pulled her shirt down like she was trying to hide her lower half, despite knowing it would fail to do so.

"Yes, we have to keep getting stuff done," Fiona rounded the couch and stood next to Amanda, looking down at her. She struggled to maintain eye contact with Amanda's legs being so exposed.

``We gotta clean the bathroom and living room. I gotta clean my room. If you don't wanna help you can still catch a few classes." Fiona teased as she walked away to start cleaning.

"Fine fine, more cleaning it is," Amanda groaned, standing up.

For Amanda, the next hour or so proved very entertaining. She made sure to clean close to Fiona, taking special care to flash as far up her legs as possible without actually flashing anything. A few times, Amanda bent down to grab some cleaner, or hold the dust pan. She made sure to bend at the knees, keeping everything out of view, but pulling up her shirt as she leaned, flashing just her cheeks for Fiona. She could barely contain her joy and excitement, having to constantly wipe precum from the tip of her cock to make sure it didn't leave a wet spot on her shirt or drip onto the floor. Her skills of keeping herself soft despite the situation truly being pushed to the ultimate test. Her face beamed, thinking of the tease Fiona must be enduring.

For Fiona, the hour proved incredibly difficult. She was trying her best to search the house for her keys as she cleaned, but Amanda was being ridiculously distracting. Fiona's eyes were nearly always wandering back to Amanda's body, her cock throbbing for her, twitching for her, screaming for just a peak at what was always barely out of view. Her cock cried with desperation, leaking precum like a faucet as it begged for attention.

The spring cleaning ended yielding no key, and instead a throbbing horniness burning through her entire body. Fiona was honestly shocked a person could be so horny, she felt as if just existing, her cock would twitch itself right over the edge. But it never did, always stopping just before.

Fiona flopped onto the couch exhausted. Not from her hour of cleaning, but from her hour of watching Amanda clean. Completely drained from the constant teasing and straining in her cage. Amanda sat down next to her, careful to reassume her pose from before, keeping everything safe from Fiona's wandering eyes. She was getting substantially horny herself from all her teasing. Amanda pulled out her phone, browsing as they sat in silence in their freshly cleaned apartment.

How did I not find the keys? What are the chances? Fiona wondered to herself. We searched the whole house! She let out a sigh of defeat, before her stomach tightened with nerves. WE... searched the whole house. What if Amanda found the keys? Her stomach knotted with butterflies and fear, she felt her cock twitch, unable to figure out what she was feeling, whether mortifying fear and embarrassment, or excitement. No way, she would have said something. 'What do these go to? Do you lock up your diary or something?' Fiona mimicked Amanda in her head, trying to calm herself. They are probably in one of Momo's cat beds or something, I'll find them tonight for sure, I'll look more when Amanda is asleep.

"Today's B.R. at the pool!" Amanda suddenly shouted, startling Fiona out of her train of thought. "We gotta go! It's our hooky day afterall." The local water park had a monthly event called B.R. day, which stood for babysitters required. Once a month, the pool was closed to minors. The lifeguards laxed their roughhousing rules, you were allowed to bring in your own frisbees and flotation devices. They hosted events like frozen T-shirt contests and obstacle courses, all while serving alcohol. It was basically a monthly pool party for the whole city. Fiona had heard awesome rumors about it, but she had never actually gone.

"Alright, I've always wanted to see what it was like," Fiona agreed. Despite still being caged, it was the water park, not swim practice. Which meant she could wear whatever swimsuit she wanted. She changed into a floral two piece, decorated to mimic daffodils floating in crystal clear blue water. The top pressed her relatively full chest together, giving her some well defined cleavage. It came with a ruffled skirt that hung down just over the bottom of her butt and covered the outline of her cage through her bottoms. With this, she felt relatively safe going to the pool.

Amanda dressed in a one-shoulder top, designed with varying geometric shapes of black and purple. It was relatively tame, covering her breasts and any cleavage, if she had any. She wore a matching bikini bottom. Despite its modest look, its simplicity and elegance awed Fiona. Her eyes looked over every inch of her, memorizing the image she wished she could get hard to.

The water park was within walking distance, and the weather was beautiful and warm. Amanda and Fiona strolled through the streets, taking in the fresh air as they moved. They got some looks walking through the street in swimsuits, but they both had semi transparent cover-ups on, and with the direction they were walking, no one really paid much mind. Their walk passed by quickly and their showers followed suit. Soon they were standing in the water park, taking in all the options before them.

For the first time since locking up, finding her keys and cumming wasn't the foremost thought in Fiona's mind. Sure, looking at Amanda and all the other girls around them made her throb a little, but she was just so happy to be hanging out with Amanda.

They went down the water slides together, racing to see who could get down first. Played frisbee with a group they met, taking turns running and jumping into the pool, trying to catch the frisbee midair. Fiona couldn't help but laugh at every one of Amanda's jumps. Everyone always threw the frisbee too high, watching her strain to reach as high as everyone else, never catching a single one. They raced across the obstacle course as lifeguards sprayed the rubber down with a hose, slicking it. Amanda pulled ahead easily, taking the time to look back at Fiona and stick her tongue out mockingly, before promptly slipping and belly flopping into the water. They both tried the frozen T-shirt contest, losing soundly to one of the most jacked guys they had ever seen. He simply muscled the T-shirt apart, breaking the ice. Amanda and Fiona looked at each other, then down at each other's T-shirts, both having made no progress at all, before bursting into laughter. Fiona's horniness never fully left, always lingering in the back of her mind. But instead of being consumed with finding her key and cumming, she was consumed with Amanda, taking in every moment together.

Without knowing it, Amanda felt the same. She had forgotten all about the keys and teasing Fiona, just enjoying the day together. They wound down by floating in the lazy river. All the inflatables were taken, but they didn't mind. The river was heated, and the sun was just starting to set. They poked fun at each other about the events of the day, taking turns diving below the water, pushing off the wall like superman and seeing how far along the river they could get in one breath.

During one of her dives, Amanda snuck up behind Fiona, slipping her head through her legs and standing up. Lifting Fiona out of the water on her shoulders before dumping her over backwards. She had done it just to be annoying, but as she stood up, she felt something hard press against the back of her neck, inadvertently confirming what she thought this whole time. Fiona was caged.

Fiona felt Amanda slip between her legs pushing her up out of the water. Her heart stopped as she felt her cage press against Amanda's neck, but before she could do anything about it, she had tumbled off her shoulders and back in the water. It all happened so fast, maybe she didn't have time to really feel it, Fiona thought to herself, resurfacing and scooping her hair out of her face and back over her head. Amanda was careful not to let on that she felt anything, laughing as Fiona emerged.

"Sorry! This is the only place I can pretend to be strong!" Amanda joked between giggles.

"Still can't pretend to be tall!" Fiona jousted back. Amanda dropped her jaw as if she was super offended, before they both laughed.

The sun was still dropping and they wanted to walk back with a little daylight, so they got out. Rinsing off briefly before starting their walk home. Fiona was stunned, walking beside Amanda, seeing the setting sun reflect over her black hair, setting it ablaze. They walked and talked. Fiona recounted how her brave struggles for the heights of the frisbee looked to those around her. Amanda laughed. For the first time in their relationship, seeming a little embarrassed, looking down and brushing the hair out of her face and behind her ear. In that moment, Fiona leaned in for a second, before catching herself and leaned back out. Cheeks a little flushed with embarrassment, happy that Amanda hadn't been looking towards her to notice.

They finally made it home, tired from their day in the sun. They ate a little dinner, before taking turns showering. Fiona put on a different nightgown, similar in length, but a dark gray color with a little white bow on on the rim below her chin. Amanda put on a soft light gray T-shirt, and some long, pink fleece pajama pants.

"One episode at least." Amanda said, jumping over the back of the couch on her way to the TV to start the episode.

"Fine." Fiona smiled, watching her excitedly bounce as she waited for her laptop to load. Fiona sat in her usual spot at the end of the coach, as Amanda tossed the pillow onto Fiona's lap. Remembering the last time, Fiona blushed slightly.

"Don't you think you should sit up on the couch like a normal person for once?" Fiona questioned.

"You'd deny me my throne?" Amanda responded, putting her hand to her chest dramatically, her face in supposed shock. "This is my one advantage in the height department, no way I'm giving that up." Amanda flopped down on the couch, adjusting the pillow before settling on Fiona's lap. She grabbed a blanket from underneath the coffee table in front of the couch, and threw it out across her. Its length easily covered her completely, still having room to pull an edge up over Fiona's legs.

Despite her having a night of practice already, Fiona was not any more at ease with Amanda across her lap. Her heart was still racing, butterflies flapping whenever Amanda situated herself. Her subsided desire to cum came back with a vengeance, and only minutes into the episode, she could feel herself leaking once more.

About halfway through the episode, the blanket and fleece pajamas started getting to Amanda.

"Jeez it's toasty," Amanda said, "I think my clothing of choice was a mistake, should have gone with a nightgown like you," she joked.

"You could always, I don't know, take off the blanket?" Fiona teased, looking down at her still snuggly tucked in on her lap.

"What are you, crazy? And give up the comfy weight of the blanket? Is that what you do when it's too hot to sleep in the summer? There is only one solution. You don't mind, do you?"

FIona froze, thinking back to how she'd sleep sometimes on those blistering summer nights. She couldn't possibly mean--

Amanda sat up, her back facing Fiona on the couch. She reached her hands under the blanket. Fiona watched the blanket shift up as she lifted her legs, the motion unmistakable despite the obstruction of the blanket. A few seconds later, Amanda pulled her pajama bottoms out from under the blanket, tossing them onto the floor. She looked back over her shoulder towards Fiona, just for a moment, before crossing her arms across her front, grabbing the base of her shirt and pulling it over her head. Her shirt followed her pants onto the floor. Fiona looked at her naked back, her black hair all brushed over one shoulder, catching the light from the TV in the otherwise lightless room. Amanda pulled the blanket back up over her shoulders, covering her breasts before laying back down onto Fiona's lap.

"Much better," Amanda said with a relaxing sigh. She turned onto her side, being careful to catch Fiona's nightgown on her shoulder, pulling it up as she twisted. Fiona felt Amanda's smooth back and shoulders rub softly against her bare thighs. She breathed in jaggedly at the sensation, like someone wading into freezing water, but quietly enough to not be heard over the sound of the TV.

Fiona's nightgown had now fully ridden up, confident her entire thighs and cage would be visible if the light was turned on. Amanda's skin felt like silk against hers, her hair like feathers, dancing across her sensitive skin.

Amanda felt herself getting hard, fully aware of what she had done, She closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of Fiona's soft thighs. Taking advantage of every gorey blow of a sword or startling scene to nestle her face down into her legs. She'd move her head about under the guise of getting comfortable, but really just enjoyed the tiny shivers she'd send through Fiona with her hair trailing across her thighs and cage.

The episode ended, leaving them in a silent room, barely lit by the glowing black of the TV. They sat in the darkness, neither having the courage to be the first to move. Eventually Amanda shifted, sitting up. Letting the blanket fall away from her. She turned towards Fiona, reaching an arm across to the armrest of the couch, propping herself up in front of her. Fiona looked down over Amanda's body. She knew she was topless, but the only light in the room was behind her, framing Amanda's shoulder and hair in a beautiful rim light, but leaving her chest in absolute darkness, unable to make out the faintest detail.

Amanda smiled, although the room was too dark for Fiona to even tell. Amanda opened her mouth, excited to tease Fiona in a situation like this, but her confidence evaporated. She was able to dance around half naked in front of her all day without batting an eye, but suddenly she's nervous? The inability to speak surprised Amanda, she had always been a brazen, confident girl. She couldn't even remember a time when her nerves took her voice.

"Fi?" Amanda finally broke the silence, her voice failing as she spoke in a shaky whisper. Fiona looked down at Amanda, her face blackened out from the lighting, only seeing shiny strands of hair on the top and back of her hair that caught the light, her throat and stomach tight. Too tight to respond.

"I... like you." Amanda finally squeezed out. Fiona felt a rush of excitement like she had never felt before. That giddy feeling, the tingling you get in your stomach and rush of joy to your face every time your crush compliments you, the excitement of spending time with them, the happiness you feel whenever they do some dumb quirk you like. All those moments seemed to blur together and hit her all at once like a truck.

Amanda leaned in slowly until she felt the top of her head rest against Fiona's face. She took her hand, slowly tracing it up her neck, following the curvature of her face by feel in the dark. She caressed up past her chin, resting the back of her index finger on Fiona's cheek, using it as a reference to navigate the black. She paused, her lips only a few inches from Fiona's. Never having felt this shy for so long, she almost pulled away, before finally moving in, letting her lips gently press to Fiona's.

She kissed her softly, before pulling back, her heart pounding from nerves, unsure of Fiona's response. She was pretty sure Fiona liked her back, but she had never said anything specifically. She was shy and nice, making her hard to read. Was she kind to Amanda simply because she's kind, or because liked her? Was she flustered when Amanda teased her because she had a crush on her, or because she was uncomfortable? She couldn't read her face in the dark, and she still sat in silence. Amanda started to panic, nerves sending her into a downward spiral, second guessing all of their interactions. She was preparing to apologize, when she felt Fiona's lips softly press into hers, and her worries faded away in an instant.