Who Says I Can't Fuck My Mother?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She buckled under me. I asked her again " you my personal whore I can fuck when where and how I ever want!?" She whispered yes.

I asked "yes what?"

" I am your personal whore"

And with that I felt I would come any moment and I pumped her like a street prostitute. She moaned, her tits swaying in a frenzy, going in circles and then up and down. She clawed the bed again and I shot my load in the depth of my moms whomp. I pumped again several loads into her fuck hole. That slut pussy had now a nice rim of white froth from her whore fluids and my semen. My cock covered with white cream wet and getting soft. I was exhausted. I got what I wanted. I fucked my own mother, degraded her to a slut, used her like a paid whore and pumped my seed into her.

I pinched her nipples really hard and rolled off her.

I said in a soft and exhausted way " you are the best fuck I ever had". " I will have this now every night" and I drifted off into a satisfied relaxed and exhausted sleep.

12