Who Taught You About Sex?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took his silence as surrendering to us. I said, "Be a good boy and do as we say and we'll untie you tomorrow night. None of your friends will learn that you had sex with us, the deplorables."

Taylor climbed onto the bed with her head toward his feet. She straddled my brother's head and lowered her sex to his mouth. As she did, she said, "Eat my pussy. Make me wet!"

She popped his dick into her mouth and gave him head. Kurt hesitated before licking her vagina. I'm guessing about that. I couldn't see what my brother was doing. All of a sudden, Taylor moaned and rocked her hips.

She stayed on his face for a good while. She groaned loudly and often. She quit sucking his dick. She held his erection with one hand, placed her head on his thigh, and closed her eyes. She looked to be deep in thought concentrating on what Kurt was doing to her.

At one point she sat up, and her moans got louder. Her chest became flushed and she moved her ass violently as she rubbed her vagina against my brother's face.

She cried out, "Ohhhh!" and froze. Then, she toppled over and lay silently on the bed.

We stared at her. I assumed she orgasmed.

A minute later, she sat up and said, "He was doing things to me with his mouth and tongue that felt great. A feeling welled up inside me and I suspected I was close to coming. I decided to go for it and rode his face hard."

She looked at each of us and continued, "I've never climaxed before. It was like a bunch of little bombs were going off down there. Then, there was one, big, glorious explosion."

Aspen and Helga smiled and nodded. I'd never orgasmed. I sat in silence.

Taylor said, "We've all heard and read stories about the first time people have sex. Guys might come quickly, but they orgasm every time. For girls, it can be hit or miss. Usually, miss. I don't know what'll it be like when I fuck Kurt, but what his tongue was doing to me felt so good that I decided to ride his face. Boy! Am I glad I did!"

Aspen said. "Many women, even sexually experienced women, cannot orgasm by intercourse. They require direct clitoral stimulation. It was a smart move on your part."

"Are you going to fuck him now?" Helga asked.

"Yes," Taylor said. "My pussy is sopping wet. I couldn't be more ready."

Aspen grabbed a condom from the box and gave us a quick tutorial on how to put it on.

"How do you know this and everything else you've told us?" I asked.

"I'm a big reader. What I lack in direct, hands-on experience I try to make up for with study."

Taylor followed her instructions, got the rubber on him, and climbed back on top of Kurt. She was facing his head this time as she straddled his hips. She grabbed his dick, put it into position, and eased down on it.

"Oh! It's so big. My vagina is stretching and stretching. Ow! That hurt."

She stopped. His dick was barely inside her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I think he popped my cherry. I felt a little sting. It scared me and hurt a little."

She began to move. She did so cautiously, paused often, and never got all of him in her. She had a furrowed brow and a look of concern on her face

At first, Kurt was stationary. Then he began to move. He tried to push his dick inside her. That caused her to go slower and be even more guarded. I don't know if she was super tight or if the slow, teasing fuck excited Kurt or if he found her flat chest and tomboy looks sexy, but he came.

He roared and stabbed her repeatedly with his penis. Taylor looked scared and bewildered. She lifted her butt. His dick would have left her if he hadn't thrust his hips into her.

Kurt calmed down. He stopped jabbing her, his dick fell out, he lay still, and panted. Taylor climbed off him.

Aspen laughed and said, "Taylor, you really did a number on your partner. He climaxed. It's not unusual for guys to get overly excited, climax first, and leave their partners unsatisfied. I'm assuming you didn't orgasm."

"No, I didn't," she said. "It was a curious experience. A little painful. Very scary. I couldn't stop thinking about how big he was. When he didn't go inside me easily, I tensed up. I was afraid his big dick would hurt me."

She leaned over and inspected her pussy. She rubbed her lips and said, "It never felt as good as his tongue did, but I'll do it again."

I played the part of the smartass and asked, "Do what? Fuck or have him perform oral sex on you?"

"I need to experience both again," Taylor answered, smiling.

"That's why we're using Kurt!" Helga said. "Because once isn't enough."

"Being proficient at sex isn't automatic," Aspen said. "It's a skill, like learning to ski or how to speak French. Practice makes perfect." She removed the condom being careful to keep his sperm inside of it. Before she tossed it into the trash, she tied it off.

Helga asked, "Liesl, are you going to give it a go?"

"Yes. Yes, I will."

Taylor went into the bathroom. We followed her and talked as she peed, cleaned up, and got dressed.

I turned to the smart girl and asked, "Aspen, when do you think Kurt'll be ready?"

"For optimum performance, I'd recommend giving him some juice and waiting an hour."

That's what we did.

^^^

Helga and Aspen got my brother hard. I took off my pajama pants and underwear. I kept my top on. I felt shy standing there with my little tushie and blond bush on display. Who wouldn't be? I was about to lose my virginity while my friends watched and I was going to fuck my brother. I'm sure my face was red.

"Did you masturbate?" Aspen asked.

"Huh?" I responded.

"Did you get yourself ready or are you planning to have your brother give you oral sex?" Aspen asked.

Taylor said, "You have to let Kurt eat you. It's the bomb!"

I mumbled, "I've never touched myself."

"You're kidding!" my friends said in unison. They all did a double-take and looked surprised that they had said the same thing at the same time. They laughed.

"You have to sit on your brother's face," Taylor said with a laugh. "You need to be very wet to take his big dick. We can't leave preparing your body to your inexperienced hands. Kurt is a pussy eating pro. It's the only way to go."

"I don't know," I equivocated. "That's pretty intimate."

"And fucking isn't'?" Helga asked.

"Penises and vaginas are made for each other," I explained. "They do their thing out of sight."

Aspen teased me and said, "You don't seem to have an issue with oral sex when it's your mouth on his dick."

"No. Dick's are cool," I said. "Vaginas can be messy. They're wet. They smell. His nose will be all up there. He'll be smelling and tasting me."

"You're a clean, healthy girl," Aspen said. "Don't fret about your pussy. It's perfectly fine. Vaginal fluid is normal and natural. I have it on good authority, from 'Seventeen' and 'Cosmo' magazines, that guys like the way we taste."

My girlfriends grabbed me and hoisted me on top of Kurt with my head toward his feet. They positioned my vagina over his face and pushed down until his lips touched my pussy. I held my breath wondering if Kurt would scream, curse, or bite me.

"Ohhhh!" I yelped when he licked my vag. "Oh. Wow!"

I don't know if Kurt is a pussy eating pro. I do know that nothing in my life had ever made me feel as good as when my brother tongued my most intimate part.

"Is this the first time anyone has gone down on you?" Helga asked.

"Uh-huh," I grunted. I was light-headed and in a happy place.

"Pretty great? Huh?" Taylor asked.

"Oh!" I moaned. "Un-fucking-believable!"

"Mmmm!" My brother emoted as he licked my slit and slurped my juice.

My brother's hard cock was in front of me, so I grabbed it, kissed it, and sucked it with gusto. I wanted to repay him for the wonderful job he was doing on me. I was lost in my own world. All that existed was a dick to suck and him eating my pussy.

"Ah," I cried out. I'd been moving my bottom, trying to ensure that Kurt's tongue stayed in contact with my clit. I froze when a finger touched my butthole.

Aspen laughed and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to skewer your anus. You're moving around so much I missed my target. I meant to do this." She slid a finger inside my vagina and swirled it around.

She pulled it out and said, "I have two bits of information. One, our girl is most definitely a virgin. She is virgo intacta. And two, she is wet and ready for intercourse."

"Enough playing 'Dora the Explorer' with my twat," I said pissed. "Let the man work. This is getting interesting."

Aspen stepped away. I sat on Kurt's face and he resumed whatever he'd been doing. The hot and tingly sensation I felt before returned and increased. I felt it all over my body. His tongue bumped my button and I exploded.

"Ohhhhhh!"

I felt pure bliss and now knew what all the fuss was about. Sex was brilliant! Orgasms were fabulous!

I felt an overwhelming urge to be still. I didn't move a muscle. I let the waves of pleasure roll over me.

Thank God Kurt had the good sense to stop what he was doing and let me enjoy my orgasm. My friends were quiet and left me alone too.

After it was over, I crawled off Kurt and pulled my top off. I felt hot. I was sweating and gasping for air. It was too hot to wear any clothes. I no longer cared who saw my little breasts.

My brother had never seen my tits before. I saw him staring at them. He looked at my face. I expected him to tease me and say something mean. Instead, he smiled and said, "They're nice. "

"I've got little boobs," I said in a small voice. Self-conscious again.

"They suit you. They're small but perfectly shaped. I love your big, dark pink nipples."

I smiled and said, "Thanks and thanks for the orgasm. Can I ride you? You've given me a glimpse of what sex is. I want to experience it all."

"Sure. Get a condom."

My friends got involved. Aspen handed Helga a rubber and she put it on my brother. Taylor guided me into position straddling my brother's hips. I was facing his head this time. Helga grabbed his cock and slotted it at my opening. I felt his bulbous head press against my vulva.

I giggled and said, "Oh my God, Kurt. Your dick feels huge. It feels like I have a massive missile pointed at my vagina and you're going to blow it up!"

"It'll be fine. You're wet. We'll take it slow," he said.

I lowered my butt, he slid in, and I cried out, "Oh! He's big!"

A second later I shouted, "Ouch!" and stopped.

"Are you okay?" Helga asked.

"Yes. He was sliding inside me stretching my insides. Then, I felt him hit something. A roadblock that stopped his progress momentarily. He broke through and I felt pain."

"That was your hymen," Aspen stated.

"Right. My hymen. I guess it ripped. There was a sharp, but brief feeling of pain. I'm okay. It was more surprising than painful."

I took a calming breath and tried again.

"Ohhh," I cried as I slid down his pole. I went slowly.

"Holy shit!" Taylor called out. "She's taking all of him!"

"Oh. Mmm," I moaned and sat on Kurt's thighs. I rested, smiled at each of my friends and my brother, and said, "It feels so good to have my pussy spread, to have your dick inside me. You fill a void that I didn't know I had."

"Glad to be of service," my cheeky brother said.

I closed my eyes and rode my brother's cock. As I gained confidence, I moved more vigorously and delighted in it.

"Oh, oh," I cooed.

"Oh!" I shouted shrilly when my brother moved under me and thrust inside me.

We rutted. A sense of well-being grew inside me. My heart raced, I sweated, and my breathing was noisy. I felt the tingling sensation return. I grew light-headed and crested.

"Oh. Oh. OH!" I cried announcing my orgasm.

Kurt was not still this time. He pummeled me with jabs and found his release.

"Ohhhhh!" he bellowed.

I fell forward and lay on my brother. His mouth sought me out. He kissed me on my neck and cheek. I feel the same desire to be united with him, to share my bliss. I turned my head, and our lips met.

We kissed hungrily. We both wanted to, needed to reinforce our connection. We were joined at our genitals, by the waves of pleasure that coursed through our veins, and now we smashed our lips together and traded saliva.

I overheated and rolled off him. Taylor removed the condom from his shrinking cock, tied it, and threw it out.

^^^

My friends helped me off the bed. I was exhausted. They took me to the bathroom.

Aspen said, "Put her on the toilet."

"I don't need to pee," I whined like an overtired two-year-old. "I need to sleep."

"Do it, girls," Aspen said. Helga and Taylor placed me on the commode.

"Pee, Liesl," Aspen ordered. "Listen up, all of you. You should always pee after sex. It cleanses the urethra of harmful bacteria and that helps reduce the chances of getting a urinary tract infection.

"Fine," I reluctantly agreed, peed, and wiped. I noticed some red fluid on the tissue paper. I dabbed my pussy again and found a little more. I said, "I bleed. Just a little."

"Liesl, are you okay?" Helga asked.

"Yes."

Taylor said, "Our girl is messy and sweaty. How about a quick bath?"

"Good idea."

Aspen ran the tub. Helga got a washcloth, wet it, and grabbed a bar of soap. She said, "I'll clean Kurt."

Taylor laughed and said, "I bet you will and he'll be clean as a whistle."

"Have fun," Aspen said, "but remember the next erection is mine."

Helga blushed, nodded, and left.

When the tub was ready, I climbed in. Taylor gently shampooed my hair as Aspen washed my body. The first girl to slip a finger into me was also the first to touch my breasts. I sighed as she washed, then, caressed me.

"You have lovely nipples," Aspen said as she gently played with them. "Such a pretty color and so responsive."

I blushed. I was embarrassed and said, "Thanks?"

Aspen and Taylor laughed at me. We lingered in the bathroom. The water was warm and relaxing. Taylor and Aspen pampered me. I felt like a queen.

Helga returned. She had a shit-eating grin on her face as she announced, "Aspen, he's ready for you. You know, Kurt's a nice guy when he isn't drunk. I teased him about his hot kiss with you, Liesl, and he didn't get upset. He said he enjoyed having sex with you and that kissing you afterward felt normal and natural. Like having a beer at a ball game or putting ice cream on pie."

Her face turned red as she continued, "I asked if he'd kiss me the next time we did it. He said we didn't have to wait and kissed me full on the lips. I thought my heart would burst!"

We laughed. I remembered my kiss and smiled. The other girls appeared lost in thought. I wonder if they were thinking about kissing my handsome brother.

I got out of the tub, dried off, and went to my room to dress. I entered my brother's room and saw that he and Aspen were naked on the bed and making out.

After a particularly long and steamy kiss, Kurt said, "You guys are fun and the sex was been great, but having me tied up is getting in the way. If you untie me, I promise to behave. Think how much fun and all the different positions we could do if I wasn't bound to the bed."

Taylor asked, "How do we know we can trust you?"

"You have the photos and videos." He gave us one of his dazzling smiles and said, "I promise I'll make it worth your while."

We looked at one another, talked it over, and agreed to release him. Aspen got out of bed and worked on one of the neckties. As we untied the knots, I said, "If you're lying to us, Kurt, we'll tie you up and leave you so Mom and Dad will find you."

"I'll behave. You'll see."

We freed him. He stood and stretched. Then, he took Aspen in his arms, dipped her, and kissed her passionately. He carried her to bed and kissed every part of her. He caressed her tenderly and sucked on her full, round tits.

They laughed and had fun. He ate her pussy and she sucked his cock.

He took her from behind and fucked her doggie style. They switched positions and she rode him. Next, he stood and arranged her so her ass was on the edge of the bed and laying on her back. She put her arms behind her knees, brought her feet up to her ears, and spread herself wide open. He smiled, ogled her gaping sex, and he drove his dick into her pussy while standing.

They finished fucking in the missionary position. The earlier sex had a freewheeling, frolicking tone to it. Now, they seemed serious. Kurt looked deep into her eyes. He read her mood noting her moans, sighs, and body movements. Instead of seeking his pleasure, he seemed to be focusing on hers. He timed it perfectly, they came simultaneously.

It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen! I had my hand on my clit as I watched. I wasn't the only one.

Kurt took a shower and we had lunch as a group. We took a break and watched some television. During the show, my brother switched chairs, sat beside Helga, and flirted with her. She giggled and blushed and seemed to enjoy the attention. Kurt looked like he was having a good time too.

He ogled her big tits and begged her to show him her boobs. She hesitated. He asked, "Would you be more comfortable if we were alone in the bedroom?"

"That's not going to happen," Taylor said. "We stick together. There's safety in numbers."

Aspen added, "Besides, this is all about learning. We learn by doing and by observing." She switched the television off and sat facing them with her heels under her butt.

Taylor and I looked their way too.

Helga sighed and said, "I hope your interest in my boobs is genuine." She took her top and bra off.

"My God!" he exclaimed. "They're wonderful!"

My brother is either the greatest actor in the world or his interest was real. His eyes grew big. He had a large, 'kid at Christmas' smile on his face. His hands reached out and touched them reverently.

"You're not disgusted by my size? I know I'm fat."

"I won't lie. You're big, but you have a pretty face and you have gigantic, pillowy boobs. If you're a good sport, things will work out for you."

"What do you mean about being a good sport?"

"Own who you are," Kurt said. "You're a big woman with big tits and a big ass. Don't be self-conscious about them. Don't be shy, embarrassed, or pretend you don't have extraordinary assets. Any guy who is with you wants to see them and hold them."

"Okay," she said. There was uncertainty in her voice. She asked, "How do I own them?"

"Wear low cut tops. Have fun and be fun. You can't ignore the elephant in the room. You've got really big tits. You can be the joke or be in on the joke. Make them bounce and jiggle. Comment on your breasts. Only, don't say breasts call them melons, torpedoes, jugs, bazooms, or the twins. Something that lets a guy know it's okay to look and comment on your boobs."

She nodded.

Kurt played with her pendulous pair. He kissed and caressed them. He was gentle, respectful, and, from the glee I saw in his eyes, sincerely impressed with her huge breasts!

He lay on the floor and had her get on her hands and knees and dangle her big beauties in his face. He pushed them and batted them softly to watch them jiggle, bounce, and sway. He and Helga had huge smiles on their faces while they played.

"They're so big, soft, warm, and pliable," Kurt said. "Like another part of you. Please get undressed. I want to bury my face and dick in your ass."

Helga giggled and removed the remainder of her clothes. Kurt was like a kid in a candy store, he grabbed, slapped, and squeezed her big buns. He got naked and put his dick in her mouth, in her cleavage, between her butt cheeks, and, for the finale, inside her pussy.

They laughed and had fun while they had sex. When Helga rode him in reverse cowgirl, Kurt raved about her ass. She unapologetically fingered her pussy in front of us and came just before Kurt filled his condom with cum.

They rested and enjoyed their climaxes. She climbed off him and left the room.