Who Taught You About Sex?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now you want to do it dirty, Taylor?" Helga asked, snickering. "Doggie style?"

"Yes, God damn it! I'm opening up," Taylor shouted. She took a breath, calmed down, and said, "Sorry for yelling at you, Helga. I'm trying to be honest and open with people. I don't like feeling vulnerable or being teased."

She looked at Kurt and confessed, "Last time we had sex it was lovely and very romantic. This time I thought I'd show a different side of me: being submissive. I want you to dominate me. Take me hard from behind. The thought of you using me, ramming your cock into me without seeing my face or allowing me to see yours appeals to me in a primordial way. I'd like to be the obedient, docile woman. I want you to be the powerful, ultramasculine man."

When she finished speaking, Taylor's face was red. Aspen went to her and hugged her. She said, "That was brave of you to be that honest. We all are made of many pieces. Some that oppose one another. I, for example. like having sex with Kurt, but the idea of sleeping with a woman appeals to me too."

Aspen smiled and looked into her surprised friend's face. She laughed, stood on her tiptoes and kissed Taylor on the lips. It wasn't a quick peck.

Aspen laughed, walked away, and said, "Go have your fun. I just had mine."

Taylor regained her composure and went to the back of the sofa. She leaned over, spread her legs, and waited. Kurt came over. He ran his hands over her slim thighs and buttocks.

I'm sure his touch raised goosebumps.

He leaned over, kissed her shoulder, and whispered in her ear, "You're beautiful and sexy. I love a woman who knows her own mind."

Before he finished his sentence, he thrust into her and drove his dick home. Lucky for her, she was wet from their previous activities. He gave her the shagging she'd requested. He got off. She did too.

A look of bliss came over her face. I was glad for her.

^^^

That night as we did our evening routine to prepare for bed, Helga and Taylor insisted that they had squatter's right to Kurt's bed and would be sleeping with him.

I said, "Fine. Aspen smells better and since it's just the two of us, we'll have more room and be more comfortable."

She and I said good night to the others and went to my room. I undressed completely. Even though I usually wore panties and a nightgown to bed, I decided that I would sleep naked this time. I stood, nude and watched Aspen strip down to her underwear.

When she reached for a sleeping shirt, I asked, "Do you mind if I sleep in the nude?"

"No. Of course not."

She had a T-shirt in her hand. I asked, "I thought you enjoyed sleeping naked last night?"

She cocked her head and looked at my little boobs. My high beams were on. It was embarrassing that my nipples had big, hard, pink tips. She smiled and dropped the shirt.

"I did," Aspen answered as she shimmied out of her panties. It'll be nice spooning with you again. This time skin-on-skin."

We climbed into bed and lay on our backs. We were on separate sides of the bed. My heart was pounding. My throat was dry. I turned to her and said, "I was surprised when you said you were attracted to women. I have wondered what it would be like to be with a woman."

I blushed and felt stupid. I rolled over and hid my face in my pillow. "Sorry," I said. "This is awkward. Me putting the moves on you. You've probably never thought of me that way."

She scooted up behind me and pressed her luxurious body against mine. Her hand gently touched my neck. She pushed my long, blond hair aside and kissed me on my shoulder.

I turned and looked at her with wide, hopeful eyes. She whispered, "I've thought about you. A lot. I didn't want to push it and ruin our friendship. I value that very much. I thought I blew it when Taylor and I were bathing you and I fondled your breasts."

I faced her fully, smiled, and said, "I liked what you did and what you said. When you confessed that you liked guys and girls, I was relieved to learn that I'm not the only one."

She kissed me. It was sweet and soft. She said, "Isn't it nice that we don't have to choose. I like Kurt and I like his beautiful sister too. I want to kiss them both."

"I'm not beautiful," I protested.

She kissed me again and said, "You are to me. You're kind and thoughtful and have the cutest little tushie and your nipples are to die for. They are a gorgeous shade of pink."

She stared into my eyes while she ran her hand over my boobs. I smiled from ear to ear. I said, "You have the most amazing body. Can I touch you?"

She took my hand, placed it on her breast, and said, "You'd better!"

We kissed and explored each other's bodies. I sucked on her fabulous breasts and she nursed on my little ones. I caressed her body and she mine. We ate each other's pussies until we spasmed, screamed, and orgasmed.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. It was everything I'd hoped it would be.

^^^Sunday^^^

Aspen woke me with a kiss and said, "Good morning, Angel."

She kissed me on the lips, cheeks, my neck, breasts, and more. I did the same to her. We ended up with our heads between each other's legs. Her pussy was sweet. What she did to my twat was amazing!

We both climaxed. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven!

We lay together hot and sweaty, gasping for air in a stuffy room reeking of pussy.

Aspen pulled a pube from her teeth, giggled, and said, "Don't take this as me being critical of you. I'm sure you can say the same thing about me, but I feel like I had my teeth brushed by your thick, blond bush as you humped my face."

She held up my pubic hair and stated, "And I have the hair to prove it."

"Oh, God! Sorry," I said and I covered my face with my hands.

She pried my hands away and said, "We're mammals. By definition we have hair. Just as we are warm-blooded and have a four-chambered heart. I'm not complaining or criticizing. I'm sure when you ate my fur-pie a hair got stuck in your throat or teeth. I mentioned it because I was going to suggest we shave or wax."

She kissed me full on the lips. I got light-headed. It was such a great kiss. She said, "I love you. I love having sex with you. Currently, you and I are just doing the basics, shaving our legs and pits. I'm suggesting that we do a bit more grooming."

I nodded and pulled her in for another kiss.

^^^

Sunday was a fantastic day. The five of us were naked most of the day. I had great sex with Kurt. All the girls did. The first time we screwed, he went off and railed me. He fucked me so hard I expected his cum to shoot out my nose even though he was wearing a condom.

When Aspen's turn came up, she invited me to join them. We shared him and pleasured each other. Everyone was cool with Aspen and me having sex.

After lunch, it was pure debauchery. The five of us went at it. It was a full-on orgy. We were drunk. Intoxicated by lust and alcohol. I'd broken into the liquor cabinet. We didn't get wasted. We were tipsy. Light-headed because of the booze and the great sex.

Everyone kissed and caressed everyone. Taylor and Helga weren't into the lesbian scene as much as Aspen and I. They were more recipients than perpetrators. Kurt's dick was in all of us. We had a ball.

During our downtime, I mentioned that Aspen and I were going to start grooming our bushes. The other girls were all for it.

Since we were invisible and the boys at school rarely talked to us and had never asked us out on dates, we didn't put much effort into our appearance. We didn't bother with trendy clothes, stylish hairdos, or makeup.

The others were like me. I'd wash my face, brush my teeth and hair, and head off to school. If I had something on my lips it was more likely to be ChapStick than lipstick.

I had long, blond hair that hung straight down to the middle of my back. No curl. No waves. At most a ponytail or braid. The others had a similar laissez-faire attitude about their hairstyles too.

Helga said, "I'm going to put myself out there. I'll buy clothes that expose the girls. I'm going to get my hair done and go to the makeup counter at a department store for a makeover."

"That's a great idea," Taylor said. "We should all go."

It was agreed. We decided to get makeovers, learn to apply makeup, get our hair done, and go to a waxing studio to have the fur-down-there tamed, if not eliminated.

My BFF's left around six o'clock. By then we'd all sobered up and had had a nap. Kurt and I straightened up the house and then took a shower. Together, of course.

We used the last condom fucking in the bathroom. He set my bare ass on the sink, ate my furry pussy, and fucked me silly. As he was pounding me, I said breathily, "I know you date. I'm going to start dating, but that doesn't mean we can't still do this."

"Yeah," he grunted.

"Are you open to having sex with my friends?" I asked.

"Yeah. They're cool," Kurt said. "I'd like to see them again."

^^^

When our parents came home, they found us chilling in the family room watching a show on Netflix. They asked how our weekend went. I said 'Fine.' I asked about their trip. They told us about it.

Later, I caught Mom alone and told her I'd decided I was ready to date and my plans to make more of an effort concerning my appearance. She hugged me and cried. I'm not sure if it was joy or relief, but it opened up her pocketbook. She gave me the cash I needed for new clothes and the beauty trips my friends I'd planned.

She said, "Some women claim that waxing their privates isn't painful. Personally, I think it hurts like hell, but I do it once or twice a year as a treat for your dad."

"Ewe," I said.

She laughed and said, "Too much information? Sorry."

"Mom," I said. "I need an appointment with a doctor. I want to go on birth control."

I expected an argument or a lecture on virtue and saving myself for marriage. She surprised me by saying, "That's a good idea. I'll line it up. I'm glad you're being responsible."

She turned to go, stopped, and said, "Your father will be thrilled and supportive about you dating, using makeup, and getting a new hairstyle. We don't need to tell him about the waxing and birth control, though. No father wants to think about his daughter having sex. Ignorance is bliss. Let's not pop his bubble."

^^^

I promised you a story about how I learned about sex. I told you about losing my virginity and my first lesbian experience. I think that's enough for now.

Would you like to hear more about the experiences of my BFFs? Or about my other incestuous relationship? Leave a comment. I'll see what I can do. Please be patient. Remember, I'm having sex now. I don't have as much free time as I used to.

The End