Who Taught You About Sex?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she'd satisfied her curiosity, she stopped and said, "That was more fun than I expected. I thought a blowjob was all about his pleasure. Not only wasn't it gross or a chore, but I liked doing it."

"Can I go next?" Aspen asked and looked at me. I held out my hand and waved her forward.

Helga got off the bed. Aspen climbed up and said, "Nothing beats the scientific method." She knelt beside Kurt and put her face in his crotch. She swallowed his balls and kissed, licked, and sucked his cock.

He moaned. She moaned, released his dick, and got off the bed. She said, "Taylor, you were right. This is a wonderful opportunity for us to observe and experiment without fear of embarrassment or repercussions."

She wiped some slobber off her lips and added, "I have no moral qualms about what we're doing. Kurt manhandled all of us. What he did was chargeable. It was an assault. Whoever said, 'Turnabout is fair play' got it right."

"Amen, sister," Taylor said. She looked at me and said, "You should take advantage of this opportunity. You're as inexperienced as the rest of us. You shouldn't feel restrained by your biological tie to this dude. He doesn't deserve it. He hasn't earned it. He's a shitty brother."

Helga said, "I have two brothers. They are real brothers. To me, a brother is a person who is there when you need them. They help you up when you fall. They have your back when no one else does. A brother is always your friend. Does Kurt do any of these things?"

"No."

Helga grabbed Kurt's dick and held it up. She looked at me and said, "Touch it."

"Do it," Aspen encouraged me.

Taylor said, "Do it, kiddo."

I shifted my eyes back and forth. I looked at my friends and I looked at my brother's cock. I stepped up to the bed. I raised my arm, lost my nerve, and stopped.

I was of two minds. I'd never touched a penis and like my friends, I was curious. I wanted to. But I knew it was wrong. For God's sake! The erection belonged to my brother.

My friends saw me hesitating. They started chanting, "Do it! Do it! Do it!"

I wanted to, but I was worried that I'd be damned to hell. I looked at my friends, they were so supportive and encouraging.

I set my jaw, reached out with conviction, and grabbed my brother's erection.

My friends cheered, clapped, and congratulated me, "Woo-Hoo!" "Atta a girl!" "Yeah!" "Way to go!"

I smiled triumphantly. I squeezed and stroked the unfamiliar object in my hand. I used both hands and touched all the parts.

"This is so cool. It's gigantic. The shaft is so hard and the head is kind of soft. His balls are hairy and feel weird."

I looked at my friends with bright eyes full of wonder. I tossed my straight, blond hair over my shoulder, leaned down, and put my lips around my brother's cock.

"Woah," I exclaimed, "it barely fits in my mouth!"

I bobbed up and down taking little more than the mushroom-shaped head into my mouth. I struggled to do better. I was persistent, but not very successful.

"Oh!" my brother groaned.

The next thing I felt was his dick pulsing and stuff hitting the back of my throat. My mouth was filled with a salty, viscous substance.

"Ah!" I pulled off and started coughing.

The asshole came in my mouth. I hadn't unexpected that to happen and it went down the wrong pipe. I held onto his dick as I hacked and coughed. His dick continued to spew. His cum landed on my face and in my hair.

"Help me!" I screamed.

Helga came forward and put her mouth on my brother's cock. She sucked and swallowed.

Taylor laughed and said, "That was comical. His dick was shooting cum all over and you were screaming hysterically."

Aspen came over and comforted me. She chuckled and said, "Don't worry. It'll wash off."

I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I stopped by my room and replaced my torn nightshirt with a new one before I returned to my brother's room.

When I entered, the first thing I saw was Taylor's bony ass sticking in the air. She was on her hands and knees as she sucked my brother's dick. Due to her torn pants, I could see her butt and bush. Aspen and Helga were on the bed too. They lay beside my brother, snuggled against him.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We're keeping him!" Helga said and giggled.

"What?" I exclaimed in a high pitched voice.

Aspen said, "This is an opportunity we cannot afford to pass up. Your brother may be an asshole, but he's handsome and has the body of a God. We're going to have sex with him."

"What makes you think he wants to have sex with you?"

Talyor held up his hard cock and said, "That's the beauty of this situation. He doesn't have a choice. We can make him hard and since he's tied up, he can't stop us from doing whatever we want to do."

"How long do you plan to keep him as your sex slave?"

"My mother won't mind if I extend our sleepover for the weekend," Helga said matter of factly.

"Two days should be sufficient for all of us to lose our virginities and gain valuable sexual knowledge," Aspen opined.

"Are you crazy!" I said. "When we let him go, he'll call the police. We'll be arrested and sent to jail."

"I think not," Aspen said.

She must have gotten her phone while I was cleaning up because she had it in her hand. She raised it, pointed it at Taylor and said, "Smile for the camera." Taylor smiled and held my brother's cock as Aspen snapped a picture.

"Your clothes are torn. I can see a nipple and your pubes. Is that okay?" Aspen said to Taylor.

"I don't give a fuck. I'm over apologizing for my body!" Taylor shouted. She pulled off her top and said, "Take another with me topless and make a video of me sucking his cock."

Aspen did. Taylor's dark nipples stood out against her alabaster skin. She was fearless as she sucked off my brother. She didn't try to hide her face. She looked straight into the camera.

Aspen spoke as she filmed. "Yes! This video is exactly what we need. Cut." She stopped filming and said, "Great job. Helga, are you ready?"

Helga was snuggled against my brother. She said, "Yes." But she didn't move. She blushed and said, "I want to be brave like Taylor, but I'm afraid. I'm fat."

Taylor dressed her down. "Helga, you've been fat for as long as I've known you. Own it." Taylor thrust out her uncovered, bony chest and said, "I'm flat-chested. We are what we are. Don't make excuses. Don't live in denial."

"You're right," Helga said. She sat up and removed her torn nightshirt and slipped off her big panties. She threw a leg over Kurt's and rested her prodigious breast on his stomach. Smiling, she said, "Take my picture. Let him try to explain why he and I are naked and in bed."

"Great shot," Aspen said. "I've been careful taking pictures and videos. No one can tell that he's tied up. I'll look like you guys had sex, cuddled, and he fell asleep. Now do some stuff. Kiss him. Climb on top of him."

Helga posed for pictures kissing my brother's lips and penis. She grabbed a big boob and fed it to him as she lay on top of him. The frame was filled by her big, saggy ass, gigantic thighs, and rolls of fat.

"Is that your plan?" I asked. "Are you going to blackmail my brother to keep him quiet? You know that every image you took could be used as evidence by the police to convict us."

"Yes," Aspen said. "We're counting on his vanity. If his friends saw pictures and videos of him having sex with us, he'd never live it down. He'd be ridiculed and mocked his whole life."

Aspen spoke in a deep tone trying to sound like a guy. She said, "Dude, you had sex with those girls? They are the least attractive and most unpopular girls at Franklin High? How did you manage to get it up?"

Aspen laughed, pleased with her impression, handed me the camera, and said, "My turn." She stripped.

Helga got off the bed. Aspen got on.

I took staged photos of her kissing and cuddling with my brother. I made sure that the neckties tying him down were excluded.

The smart girl with the mousy, brown hair had the best body of all of us. Her hour-glass figure put ours to shame. She had the goods: great boobs and a rear end that could be featured in a rap video.

She straddled my brother's hips and said, "Be sure to get this on video."

"Okay," I said. I switched from picture to video mode and focused on her. I couldn't believe it when I saw her lift my brother's cock and sit on it. It slid inside her!

"Oh, girls!" Aspen gasped as she impaled herself on my brother's stiff dick. "This is wonderful. Amazing. He's stretching me. Filling me. Ohhhh!"

She slowly lowered herself around the massive cock. I and the others looked on, slacked jawed. We were amazed and mesmerized.

"How can you take all that?" Helga asked. Her genuine confusion was evident in her voice.

Aspen giggled and said, "We're made for this. If a woman can birth a 20 inch long, 7.5-pound baby, she can handle a big dick."

"You just climbed on top of him and easy peasy in it goes?" I asked incredulously.

"Oh, no," Aspen said as she slowly raised her bottom. "While you were showering, I was masturbating. I'd never try this if I wasn't already wet."

Taylor asked, "It didn't hurt? Not even when he broke your hymen?"

Aspen giggled and said, "No, it didn't hurt at all. I think my maidenhead was lost a while ago. It's a thin membrane that gets thinner over time. Between horseback riding, gymnastics, using tampons, and playing with myself, I think my hymen was MIA before Kurt's dick slid inside me."

She proceeded to slowly ride my brother. She closed her eyes and appeared to forget about us, the gawking onlookers, as she focused inward, She moaned and gasped. Her pink nipples were hard and pointy. At times, her body shivered.

She placed her hands on my brother's chest to steady herself. At times, she bounced up and down. Other times, she moved her hips in a circle. It looked like she was grinding her clit against my brother's pubic bone. Both actions caused her to moan and sigh.

Her face reddened and her breathing became more labored. She moved rapidly. I want to say she seemed purposeful. Determined. Focused. Her full, round boobs jiggled. She tilted her head and there was a scowl on her face. Her eyes were screwed shut.

Then her mouth fell open and she moaned soulfully, "Oh. Oh! Ohhh!"

I got wet watching her orgasm!

She collapsed on my brother. Kurt groaned. His hips moved, thrusting upward. Aspen lay still breathing heavily. A minute later, she sighed, stretched, and sat up.

She giggled and said, "That was a good one."

"Did you come?" Helga asked.

Aspen beamed, nodded, and said, "Yes."

"What's it like?" I asked.

"It's the most wonderful feeling you'll ever experience. It comes as waves of pleasure. I feel happy, giddy, flush, and warm. All at the same time. An amazing tingling sensation runs through my body."

We stared at her like she was a rock star. A Goddess!

She climbed off my brother. His dick was messy and much smaller. Taylor pointed at it and asked, "What happened to Mr. Big?"

Aspen giggled and said, "He came too. Men lose their erections when they climax. He filled my pussy with cum and his cock deflated. Good thing I'm on the pill. I take it because my periods are irregular."

She looked at us and added, "I wouldn't recommend any of you take a load unless you're on birth control. You could get pregnant."

"I want to fuck him," Helga said, sounding like a petulant child, "but I'm not on the pill.

"Me too," Taylor said.

"I think Kurt has a box of condoms," I said. "My dad buys them and lectures him all the time about safe sex. He's threatened to cut his dick off if he gets a girl pregnant."

I looked through his drawers. I found them in his dresser with his socks. I held them up and said, "You're in luck. It's a new box."

"Good," Helga said. "When will he be ready to go again?"

"The text books say that a guy his age," Aspen explained, "can usually get a second erection in 10-20 minutes. However, alcohol is a boner killer and he's had a lot to drink. He may not be ready for hours."

Helga frowned.

I said, "It's ridiculously early. The sun isn't up. Kurt needs to rest. Why don't we all go back to bed and start again in a couple of hours?"

Taylor yawned and said, "Good idea. There's no need to rush. We have him for all of Saturday and Sunday. Helga, you have first dibs, and then it'll be my turn." She climbed into bed with Kurt only wearing her torn, pajama bottoms.

Helga gave me a smug look and said, "That works for me and after you have a crack at Kurt, Liesl can have a turn."

I protested, "I'm not going to have sex with my brother!"

"You already did," Aspen said, "and he came in your mouth."

"Your call," Taylor responded, "I think you're scared. This terrific learning experience is dropped into our lap and you're thinking of passing?" She pursed her lips and shook her head,

They both were correct. I'd crossed the line when I touched and sucked Kurt's dick. And I was scared. Scared that I couldn't... wouldn't stop until I'd gone all the way.

Helga climbed in on the other side of the bed. She asked, "Liesl, could you put the box of condoms on the nightstand near me?"

"Sure." I placed them on the table.

I watched two of my best friends cuddle with my brother. Helga was naked. Damn! Is she fat! Her butt crack was cavernous. Her pussy was hidden from me by the largest, flabbiest thighs I'd ever seen.

I laughed and said, "There's not much room left in Kurt's bed. I'm sleeping in mine. Aspen, you're welcome to join me or pile in with them."

"I'll join you," she said. "Goodnight, girls. See you in the morning."

Aspen and I covered our friends with a sheet and left the room.

We used the bathroom, brushed our teeth, and entered my bedroom. Aspen was nude the whole time. I asked, "Are you going to put something on?"

"Do you mind if I don't? Now that I've had sex, I feel strong, confident, and emancipated. Aspen, the mousy nerd is no more. I'm a woman and being naked feels right."

"Oh. Okay," I said. Her confidence was in marked contrast to my lack of confidence just like how her hour-glass figure outshined my less developed body.

She stifled a yawn, climbed into bed, and lay on her back. I got in and lay on my side with my back to her. I hugged my edge. I was intimidated by her new, powerful self.

She asked, "Are you okay with what we're doing?"

I said, "I understand it. None of us are dating and this is a chance to gain some experience. And it's hard to feel sorry for my brother. He's such a jerk."

I rolled over, faced her, and asked, "Was that your first time? You looked pretty comfortable fucking my brother."

"I masturbate a lot. I've come before. I use my fingers and I borrow my sister's vibrator when she's home from college so I've had stuff in my vagina, but Kurt was the first guy. It was heavenly. You really should try it."

"Eww! I don't think so," I said and made a face.

She laughed at me and said, "How else are you going to learn? We could blindfold him so he wouldn't know it's you."

I didn't answer. Aspen turned her back to me and went to sleep while I stayed awake and thought about what she'd said. I don't know if Aspen is a restless sleeper or she sought me out because she was cold, but she snuggled into me. Spooning with her wasn't horrible. She smelled nice, her body was soft, and I got the chance to cop a feel. Damn! That girl has great boobs. Full, round, and firm.

The next morning, Aspen and I were eating breakfast in the kitchen when Taylor walked in wearing her torn pajama pants and buttonless shirt. It gaped and would've exposed her breasts if she had any. I saw her brown nipples.

"Where's Helga?" I asked.

"She's taking a shower after her morning workout," Taylor answered grinning like the Cheshire cat. She fixed herself a bowl of cereal, a cup of coffee, and sat down with us.

We ate, talked, and drank our morning coffee. I fixed a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee for my brother and went to his bedroom. I passed Helga in the hallway. Her hair was wet and there was a big smile on her face. We exchanged greetings.

"Knock. Knock," I said as I entered his room. Kurt was still naked and tied up. His cock was dramatically smaller than when we all were touching and sucking it.

"Liesl, you've got to help me!" he pleaded.

"Why?" I answered and sat on the bed.

"This is crazy. That fat bitch attacked me this morning. Before I was awake she climbed on top of me and raped me. Hurry! Untie me! That beanpole plans to jump on me next."

"No."

"No? What do you mean no? I've been sexually assaulted."

I scooped up some Cap'n Crunch cereal and brought the spoon to his mouth. I bumped his lips until he opened his mouth and took the food.

I said, "Why should I care that you're going to be violated? You sexually abused all of us last night."

"What? No way."

"You did. You groped us and ripped our clothes. You dry-humped Aspen, stuck your finger inside Taylor's vagina, sucked on one of Helga's boobs, and put your mouth on my right nipple."

Kurt's eyes widened. He pulled his head back and said, "Oh. Sorry. I was drunk. Please untie me."

"No, I won't. And I'm not accepting the fact that you drink too much as an excuse for bad behavior."

He was silent. I fed him the cereal and helped him drink his coffee.

When he'd completed his breakfast, I said, "You shouldn't expect any pity from me. You've never been nice to me."

I put the spoon in the bowl and reached out with my free hand and put it on his dick.

"Whoa!" Kurt exclaimed and flinched.

I squeezed his cock and said, "I have no qualms about touching you. I don't view you as a family member. You're an asshole. You've always been a dick. Now, you're nothing but a dick to me. My friends plan to use you to gain the experience they don't have because they don't get asked out on dates."

I looked him in the eye and said, "I plan to do the same."

I had been wishy-washy on this whole idea until that moment. I was upset that he called my friends names and that he had assaulted us. His apology was underwhelming. That eliminated all my concerns. I was one hundred percent with my girls. I showed my commitment by leaning over and slurping his flaccid penis into my mouth.

I gave him an inexperienced and probably a crummy version of a blowjob.

Still, his dick swelled in my mouth. He tasted different than last time. He'd fucked Helga this morning. "So this is what pussy and cum taste like. Not bad," I thought.

I pulled off, smiled, and said, "You've complained about what is happening, but your dick is okay with it."

My friends came into the room. They'd heard what I said and saw me sucking my brother's cock. They clapped, hooted, and hollered.

I smiled at them and said, "Taylor, I got him ready for you." I walked to the desk and sat down in the chair.

The tall, slim, young woman shrugged off her damaged clothes and stood nude in front of us. She had no breasts, just shiny, puffy, brown nipples on her chest. Her belly was so flat that it made her hips bones prominent. She had a big, black bush on her lower belly.

Taylor said, "Thanks, Liesl. I'll put that erection to good use. But first, I need to warmed-up. Kurt, I want you to eat me."

"No! No way!" he protested.

"We have pictures," Aspen taunted him.

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

Aspen got her phone and showed him the pictures and videos. She said, "You were recognized as first-team, all-state in football your senior year. You're the big man on campus. Everyone looked up to you. Imagine what your friends will think if they see these pics? You dated cheerleaders and now you're shagging us? The dregs of Franklin High."

Kurt grimaced and pouted. Thank God! Even assholes worry about their reputation and street cred.