Who Taught You About Sex?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kurt stretched out, interlaced his fingers behind his head, and teased me saying, "Liesl, are you going to make me clean myself and dispose of the used rubber?"

"You don't need help."

"My hands are no longer tied so I don't need help, but maybe I've grown accustomed to it."

"Tough," I responded.

He smiled. That cocky, son of a bitch had a dazzling smile. He said, "If you do it, I'll tell you how to give a kick-ass blowjob."

"And a handjob," I added.

"Deal."

I went to him, removed, and disposed of the prophylactic. I came back with a wet cloth and washed his junk. He made me clean his balls and wipe around his asshole. He claimed some of Helga's vag juice had gotten down there. It was gross.

He held up his end of the bargain. The four of us sat around him in the family room and listened with rapt attention as he told us what guys liked and disliked. How and where to touch them and the amount of pressure to use.

He emphasized the 'no teeth rule' for BJ's and told us the value of eye contact and the extra points a girl can score by swallowing.

We practiced on him. He gave us individual instruction and feedback. Lo and behold, at the end of the lesson he was hard again!

Taylor said, "Let's go to the bedroom."

Kurt nodded and followed her. We followed them. Taylor got undressed and climbed into the bed. Kurt didn't have to remove his clothes; he had been naked since his romp with Helga. He joined her and asked, "How should we do it?"

"I want you to screw me like you did Helga."

"You mean reverse cowgirl?"

"I'm not talking about sexual positions. I mean how you did it. The fun. The laughter. You two had a great time together. I want that."

"I can't promise that. You're not her. I don't mean that she's curvy and cushiony and you're not. She's able to laugh at herself and be silly. She can relax and have fun. You strike me as aloof and tough. You were so tense the last time that your pussy wouldn't let my dick in."

Taylor's voice broke, a tear fell from her eye, and said, "I want you to have sex with me like you did with Helga. I'm jealous. You guys had so much fun."

"I think it's different with every partner," Kurt said, "but we can try. Do you think you can relax and let your guard down? I'll be kind and gentle."

"I know I'm standoffish and suspicious of others. I'll try to be trusting and friendlier ."

"Close your eyes," Kurt said.

She didn't.

"Trust me. Close your eyes and relax. I'm going to give you a massage."

She nodded and closed her eyes. She lay there as rigid as a board. When Kurt touched her, she jumped.

"Sorry," she said. She took a deep breath and released it slowly.

Kurt picked up her hand and massaged it. He did the other one too. He did her feet as well.

"Ah," Taylor sighed. I saw her visibly relaxed.

Kurt came around and knelt above her head. He massaged her neck and shoulders. Taylor moved, sighed, and relaxed. He slid his hands to her chest, rubbed her nipples, and caressed her non-existent breasts.

She tensed up, opened her eyes, grabbed his wrist, and said, "You can skip this area."

"Why?"

Her face reddened as she said, "Because I don't have boobs."

"You're flat-chested, big deal. You still have nipples, and I've never met a woman who didn't enjoy having her nipples touched. May I?"

"If you want," she answered in a quiet voice.

Kurt ran his hands over her chest. Her nipples stiffened and elongated. He touched her flesh and rubbed her nipples. His fingers drew circles around them and pulled on the stiff peaks.

"Ohhh," Taylor cooed when he brought his mouth to them and sucked on her tall, rubbery tips.

He took his time, kissing, licking, touching, and sucking on her nipples.

"Oh," she moaned. She reached out and pulled Kurt's head to her breasts.

He gave her the attention she craved. When he felt her grip on his head lessen, he crawled down to her pussy and gave it the same degree of loving attention. She responded with moans and sighs.

He stopped and got up on his knees. His member was hard and huge.

"No! Don't stop. I'm almost there," Taylor whined.

"You'll come, but on my cock."

"I'm not sure I can," she confessed.

Kurt ignored her and said, "Aspen, can you hand me a condom?"

She did. He ripped the package, put it on, and lay on top of my friend.

He must have penetrated her because we saw her eyes grow big and she gasped.

She turned her head from side-to-side and cried out. "Hey. Hey. Hey! It's too big!"

He ignored her cries of protest and said in a soothing voice, "Taylor, everything is alright. Stay calm. Let it happen. Look into my eyes."

I saw his butt flex slightly. He was slowly driving his cock into her. All the while, he talked to her like she was a skittish filly. He used a calm, neutral tone, spoke deliberately, and encouraged her to look into his eyes.

She wavered between submitting to him and allowing her fight-or-flight response to disengaged. After a few minutes, she smiled and said, "You did it! You buried your cock inside me."

"Yes," he answered proudly. "How does it feel?"

"Great." She smiled and said, "Like it belongs there."

She laughed and raised her legs, wrapping them around Kurt. She pulled his hips tight to her.

"Kiss me. Fuck me," she murmured while looking into his eyes.

He did! It was the most romantic thing I'd ever seen! When he fucked Helga it was all laughs and giggles and then cries announcing their orgasms.

This time it was kisses, sighs, and soulful moans. They moved in rhythm as if they were dancing. It was elegant and unhurried. It went on for...I don't know how long, but it was a long time.

Taylor sang out announcing her orgasm. "Oh! Oh! Yes. Yes!"

Kurt picked up the pace. He fucked her forcefully and roared as he came.

He rolled off and dealt with the condom. He came back to bed and embraced her, She lay on top of him. They stayed in each other's arms for a long time.

Taylor giggled, kissed him, and said, "Thank you. That was wonderful. You made me feel like a woman."

He kissed her on the lips and said, "You're a wonderful lover and welcome in my bed anytime."

Taylor didn't leave. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled Kurt close for more kisses.

Aspen swatted her on her slender bum and said, "Enough. Go pee before you get a UTI."

"Ahh," Taylor shrieked playfully, hopped up, and sashayed out of the room.

I said to my brother, "Kurt, that was very kind of you. The way you treated her was lovely. That was the most romantic thing I've ever seen."

"It was my pleasure," he said. He stood and said, "Anyone else hungry or thirsty? I'm heading to the kitchen."

We followed. We sat at the kitchen table, nibbled on snacks, and had something to drink. My friends and I discussed how romantic Kurt and Taylor's encounter had been. That led to a conversation and a debate over which movie had the most romantic scene.

Kurt had no suggestions, but the rest of us did. When you don't have a real life, you have time to watch a lot of movies. My friends and I had seen many chick flicks and rom-coms.

Two dozen movies were mentioned and we argued over many scenes.

Helga's favorite was the scene in "Lady and the Tramp" where the dogs shared a strand of spaghetti and bumped noses. Mine was from "Titanic" when Jack taught Rose how to fly. Aspen touted Noah and Allie's kiss in the rain in "The Notebook".

"What are you arguing about?" Taylor asked when she entered the room. She hadn't bothered to dress. Her body was long and lean. I'd seen her naked before and she always struck me as skinny, long-limbed, and inelegant. Now, she looked relaxed, confident, and sexy.

We filled her in and made a pitch for our choice.

She said, "You're all wrong. The most romantic scene is from "When Harry Met Sally" and Harry says, 'I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.'"

Taylor looked pretty smug with herself...for two seconds! Then, we all started arguing and shouting telling her how she was wrong and we were right.

Kurt sat at the table listening, watching, and, eventually, laughing.

I was happy when the argument ended because I was getting hoarse from yelling. That matter wasn't settled. We agreed to disagree.

Kurt said, "I need a shower. Liesl, ever have sex in the shower?"

"No. You know I've never had sex until earlier today."

"Lighten up. I was kidding. Join me in the shower. It'll be fun. Sex isn't just reserved for the bedroom."

"I know," I said in a smart-alecky tone. "People do it in the backseat of cars, in the moonlight on a beach, and in the bathroom of airplanes."

Kurt got up from the kitchen table, grabbed my hand, and led me into the bathroom. My friends followed.

"Get undressed," he said. He turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. He got in and stood under the showerhead. I stripped and followed. I pulled the shower curtain half-closed that was enough to keep the water from spraying on the floor and it allowed our guests to watch.

Helga put the toilet seat down and sat on it. Aspen and Taylor sat on the larger woman's knees, everyone got comfortable, and watched us.

Kurt stepped back and let me get my body wet. He came up behind me, cupped my breasts, and said, "Sharing a shower is fun. Everyone's naked and body parts are wet and slippery."

He groped my breasts making my perky nipples stand up. He snuck a hand down to my pussy and fingered me.

"Oh! You're right," I said. I pressed my body to his, closed my eyes and let him touch me. He grabbed the soap and washed my boobs. I was thankful he was smart enough not to bring the perfumed bar down to my vagina.

He put the soap on the dish and played with my little titties. He said, "Your soapy boobs are amazing. Soft and slippery."

"Glad you like them."

"I do," he said. He rinsed the soap off my chest, spun me around, knelt, and put his mouth on my boobs. He kissed, sucked, and gently bit my nipples.

"Oh. That feels good," I cooed.

He kept at it and he groaned loudly. I realized that he actually liked my boobs and wasn't just doing this for me. That was a real turn on.

"Oh! Yeah!" I cried out when he lowered a hand and played with my pussy.

Almost as soon as he started, he stopped. His hand abandoned my sex and went on a teasing tour of my lower body. He gently dragged the back of his fingertips over my stomach, abdomen, and thighs. Goosebumps broke out all over my body and I sighed in anticipation of what was to come.

He didn't disappoint. His hand moved closer to my sex. He caressed my pubic mound, labia, and that space between my vagina and asshole. All these areas were sensitive and responsive to his touch. My body tingled.

"Oh!" I cried out when he ran a finger over my clit. I was disappointed that it was only a glancing touch. His hand returned to touching my belly and thighs.

His touch was light and teasing. I thanked God when he honed in on my clit. His fingers circled and criss-crossed over top of it causing me to moan.

His fingers delved inside me. He sawed two fingers in and out of me and also swirled them around touching the walls of my vagina. My pussy gushed and I panted.

I liked his gentle, rhythmic touch and looked forward to more of it when he pulled his hand away and said, "Bend over."

"Why? That was starting to feel really good," I answered.

He pushed on my back. I leaned over and asked, "What are you doing?" I asked. Concerned, I put a hand over my heinie.

"You have the cutest, little bottom. I'm going to get a good look at it." He pulled my hand away and spread my ass cheeks.

"Are you looking at my butthole? That's gross!" I said. My voice was higher than usual because I was shocked at what he was doing.

"What? This thing?" he asked. He leaned in and brushed his tongue over my crinkled orifice before poking it inside me. I gasped and was horrified.

He chuckled and said, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Sis. You have a great bum. Your whole body is great. Tight and fit."

"Thanks"

He licked my butthole. I begged, "Don't. Please, stop."

He chuckled but didn't stop. He grabbed my hips and held me in place as his tongue washed and probed my asshole.

"Stop!" I wrenched free, stood up straight, faced him, and glared at my brother.

He laughed at me and said, "You can scowl all you want, but I know you liked it."

"How can you say that?" I challenged him.

"God gave you nerve endings down there. They're no different than the nerves in your neck, breasts or pussy. You like it when I stimulate those sensors. You feel the same good feelings when I touch your asshole."

"But it's my butthole. I don't dream about guys kissing my butthole."

"Now you've opened up a whole other can of worms. The taboo factor. The dirtier the sex the more fun it is. Eating assholes is very dirty, so it must be fun. I know it's true because Cindy, the head cheerleader, did it to me."

"That prima donna ate your ass?"

"She couldn't get enough and then she was gagging for me to fuck her," Kurt said. "Let me have my fun. If you're worried that I'm going to try and slip my cock into your ass, you don't have to. I appreciate a fine bum and enjoy tonguing the occasional asshole, but I don't do anal."

"Good to know. Okay, have at it," I said. I turned around and bent over. My brother satisfied his fetish. It tickled, felt kind of weird, and it was enjoyable once I stopped thinking about where he was licking me.

He stood. His big dick banged into my butt.

I grabbed him, pushed him into the shower spray, and only half teasing shouted, "Wash your face!"

He did a good job, faced me, and said, "One good turn deserves another."

He knelt and nuzzled my pussy.

"Ah. Nice," I sighed and spread my legs. I put my hands on his head and pulled him to me. I moved my hips until my clit rested on his tongue.

"There. Focus on my nub," I commanded.

He chuckled and did as he was ordered.

"Oh. Oh!" I cried out in bliss.

His hands reached behind me and cupped my tiny butt cheeks. He pulled me to him and ate the hell out of me. I was in heaven! I gushed. He lapped it up. He pulled his tongue out of me, wiped my fluid off his lips, and said, "I want to fuck you!"

"Great idea," I said. I looked at my friends outside the tub and asked, "Who's got the condom?"

"I do," Aspen said. She stood and handed it to me.

I ripped open the packet and slid it on his whopper of a dick. I giggled and said, "Where were we?"

Kurt laughed and said, "I was about to fuck you. Bend over."

I turned away from him, bent over, and presented my backside to him. I looked over my shoulder and said, "I don't think this'll work. I'm a foot shorter than you. Even shorter after I spread my legs."

He bent his knees and tried to push his dick into me. It didn't work.

"Your right. Our height difference is too great. I have another idea. Turn around and stand up."

We stood and faced each other. He said, "Jump on me."

"What?"

"Jump and wrap your legs around my waist."

I jumped and he caught me. I put my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist. He held me. I felt his dick poking my ass. I grabbed it, brought his cock to my pussy, and eased myself down. I was sopping wet and he slid in nicely.

"Oh!" I sighed.

"Oh, that's good," he agreed.

He held me high and thrust into me gently. It felt great. I cooed, "Oh. Oh. Oh."

His thrusts became more forceful as he sank his penis into me all the way. My moans became louder. I leaned back, changing the angle of penetration, it was even better.

We were breathing hard into each other's faces. I stared into his eyes and grunted every time he speared me.

We did it more vigorously. I used my arms to pull myself up and drop down on his cock. That was fun. He pushed me against the tiles to allow him to pound me harder. He repeatedly slammed his cock into me.

My eyes rolled back in my head, and I babbled as I came, "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

My body shook.

His orgasmic cry quickly followed mine. "Ah. Fuck!"

I slid down the wall. He came with me. We got lower and lower and his cock slipped out of me. We both ended up sitting on our asses on the shower floor laughing.

"That was fucking intense!" I said.

"Yes. You're a great fuck" he said. He pulled the condom off and tossed it in the corner.

^^^

Everyone pitched in and we made dinner. We laughed, ate, and then cleaned up.

It was Aspen's turn to have sex. She and my brother did it in the living room. They kissed and fooled around on the sofa. The two of them had sex in various positions. They finished with Kurt sitting on the edge of the couch and Aspen sitting on his lap facing away from him.

I, we, had a great view of them having sex. My brother sat on the edge of the sofa with his legs splayed. Aspen sat in between his legs with her feet on the floor and bounced up and down on his cock. He held her waist to help her thump down on his shaft. Her big boobs jiggled and shook like crazy. The look on her face was one of pure ecstasy.

Our great view became embarrassing, awkward, and unsettling when Aspen altered her position. She leaned back into Kurt, lifted her feet, and placed them on Kurt's knees. Her legs fell open. She couldn't have spread her legs any wider.

Only her gynecologist got to see her vagina this clearly. My ability to inspect her pussy might have been better than the doctor's. His speculum allowed him to see inside, but I was treated to an 'action' shot. I saw Kurt penetrating her and her vagina swallowing him.

His thick dick split her labia majora. Her protruding, swollen clit was on display. Her perfect breasts bounced in rhythm as Kurt drilled her with his impressive cock. They slammed their bodies together until the magic moment occurred. They cried out and climaxed and Kurt filled her channel with his sticky cum.

She fell back on him as he wrapped his arms around her, kissed her neck, and hugged her tightly. I got up and closed her legs. Aspen didn't seem to care about being so exposed, but I was embarrassed. I'm sure my face was red.

^^^

Later that night, Taylor and Kurt hooked up in the living room. Taylor was more relaxed, even a bit playful, as they made out on the couch. Kurt sucked her toes that made her giggle.

She asked, "Do you like sucking toes? It doesn't do anything for me."

"I do," he confessed. "Especially when I come across feet as pretty as yours."

"I'm not going to offer to suck your toes," Taylor said with a laugh. "But I'll be glad to suck your dick."

"I'll never say no to a blowjob."

She got on her knees and gave him a great, sloppy, enthusiastic BJ.

"Oh, Wow! You're really good at that," Kurt said.

After enjoying her talented mouth, he pulled out, picked up a condom that was on the table, and put it on. He said, "You seem pretty limber. How high can you kick your leg?" Kurt asked.

"High." She raised her foot with a straight leg above her head.

"Hold it there," Kurt said as he got closer to her. "I want to try something. No woman I've been with has been tall and flexible enough for me to try this. Put your foot on my shoulder. Let's fuck standing up."

"Oh. Okay," Taylor said with a laugh. "I'll need some support. Back me up against the wall."

Kurt lifted her and carried her to the wall.

"Ah!" Taylor screamed playfully and held onto Kurt.

When they got to the wall, Kurt grabbed his cock and slipped it inside her. She moaned as they fucked.

"This is tiring and not as much fun as I expected," Kurt said. He pulled out of her.

She lowered her leg and said, "We can still do it standing. How about bending me over the back of the sofa? Last time we had sex you made me feel desired and loved."