All Comments on 'Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 14'

by mattpantyhose

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SNEZ_WritingSNEZ_Writing3 months ago

I know other folks are offering their own take on your premise over on CHYOA, but you do it so much better than anyone else ever could!!!

mattpantyhosemattpantyhose3 months agoAuthor

@SNEZ_Writing Thank you for your kind comment, I really appreciate it. Chyoa is fun though and I'm really happy that I managed to create something bigger than just my own series.

ernesto77ernesto773 months ago

Great job

I would love to see a villain or villainess make a superhero play the game. Maybe superman.

Qwer12Qwer122 months ago

Now that was fun as Who Wanna Be a Bimbo had another happy ending. I love all the different endings but is fun to have couple of happy ones. That not so won are also good too. Great storytelling and another great character. So a 5 star chapter. Well done. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

To the author

I loved reading your who wants to be a bimbo stories and being a shy average looking women who just turned 30. And I do not know if you are planning of write any more of these stories. I fantasize what my life would be as one. Now I never finished high school so most of those question I got wrong. I would love to see one of your stories of a women picking the following items slutification, fetish, submissiveness, bondage, mental drain, bisexual and any more you can thnk of to turn me into the complete bimbo I think I fantasize about being.

Madison

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermattpantyhose@mattpantyhose
Currently I have several different sets of stories or universa, if I may use such a sophisticated description: 1. The fantasy world with Aeriella as the protagonist in most of the stories. They are loosely connected by plot, but it is still best to read them in the order in ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES