Who Wishes Upon a Star Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+

Sweet music filled the air. The crowd moved with relaxing tones, both nostalgic and romantic. Tiffany could feel them. Yet again, she left herself to wander in the sensual haze. The crowd was tight around her; people were bumping into each other.

Why should you care what others' think, Tiffany? You are a young woman, and you can act independently. Aren't you a bit jealous of that trash whore that is Megan Hill? Don't boys like a girl who gives $10 blowjobs? Sean certainly likes her. Get back at him, girl! Let them know what Tiffany Brzezinski likes!

Tiffany rode the refreshing breeze upon which her thoughts became evermore clear. With closed eyes, she hummed to the surrounding melody. Barely did she notice a shy clasp across her hand.

Go and lose your virginity to some random guy in a bar. Become Megan's competition. Find a gloryhole and charge them 5 bucks for your fertile cunt. Maybe you should've fucked Luke for real.

What about a girl? That would make everyone mad. "Sweet Tiffany Something-inski is a carpet muncher", they would say. Find yourself some butch lesbian to teach you respect. Or someone cute, someone slender and proper like you.

Didn't you just want to lick that adorable face? You could kiss those forbidden lips and breasts. You can get lost in that ash-black hair and her delicious scent.

Tiffany hazily gazed at the girl's scared expression that was trying to say way too much. Their faces stood close to each other like familiar lovers. She reached for her hand and their fingers interlaced.

Tiffany nodded. With mutual, unspoken understanding, the ash-black haired girl pulled Tiffany from the animated crowd.

+

Luke was getting closer. He wanted the humiliation to go further and bring him to a mind-blowing orgasm. He joked to himself, "Tears are terrible lube".

Chelsea reveled in every dark detail of the story.

"He is so weak and pathetic. I don't think even his mom likes him. Or his sister. Yuck!" Tiffany mimicked barfing while she adored Chelsea's leg.

"Who would wanna date a smelly degenerate loser? No girl would ever choose him and his little clit over any other man. His sister thinks he is a pervert, his mother prefers his sister more, and his father never wanted to do anything with him. Tiffany!"

Tiffany halted licking Chelsea's perfect curves," Yes, Mistress?"

"Come here and raise your skinny ass! Tell him yourself!"

"Yes, Mistress."

Tiffany approached Luke. She looked him straight in the eyes just like at the restaurant.

+

Two girls were far enough from the fair that they couldn't be seen. Tiffany pushed the girl against the girl against a pine tree. She shoved her tongue into the willing girl's mouth. Tiffany's hand fidgeted in raging desire.

Tiffany pulled the girl by the back of her head sucking her mouth stronger than she could imagine. The girl whimpered, and hesitantly responded to Tiffany's assault. Their tongues fumbled between their mouths as saliva glistened their cheeks. Tiffany sporadically raised her foot, gliding her thigh against the girl's body.

The girl tore Tiffany's jacket to the floor. Tiffany couldn't care less as she started pulling down the girl's jacket and shirt.

Tiffany felt the girl's scared hand on her small breast. She was feeling more vulnerable than she ever did with Sean. She couldn't give a shit about that little fucker now.

Tiffany giggled and met the girls' trembling lips.

The girl opened Tiffany's blouse. She nuzzled her head against Tiffany's small bosom. The girl's moist breath caressed her skin taking its time. In an animalistic frenzy she assaulted Tiffany's pink nipple.

"Eeek," Tiffany bellowed as the girl sucked harder and harder. The girl moaned into Tiffany's tit, gripping her rib cage like she would never let her go. The pain made Tiffany wince and she reflexively shoved the girl away.

The girls began stripping down. The discarded clothes covered the bristly ground. Both were left in their plain underwear and their shoes. Tiffany could now appreciate the girl's physique, lithe and nimble. She had always listened to her mother's comments that boys might not like a girl as thin as her. But this girl's body was just perfectly slender, supple and pale. She almost jumped to savor more of it when the girl jerked her against the tree again.

They again faced each other, both equally vulnerable. Tiffany lost herself gazing and enjoying the calm while her body was burning up. "Fuck me, fuck me like a cheap whore," Tiffany whispered to herself.

Her sense of empathy stirred her up a bit. She took notice of the girl's watering eyes. The girl forced a genuine smile through gentle tears.

+

"I would never want a kid like him. Ahh! Harder!" Tiffany screamed as Chelsea spanked her mercilessly.

"Our Luke was so distraught that night. He just wanted anyone to love him. He opened the box hiding beneath his bed to find the daddy's letter."

"And you know what his dad had left him in their old pigsty? An unbelievable fucking godsend; the only way a girl would look at him twice."

"Luke told his sister he was helping her, and she trusted him."

"Fuck you," Luke breathed out, fisting his cock. He could his orgasm approaching.

"They went to their old pigsty, bust open the basement, and wow, his dad wasn't lying. Some old chemistry sets and pillars of paper. Those were instructions to produce his dad's favorite years-long creation; a formula that would make all Luke's wishes come true, as well as his sister's."

"Loser-- Ahh!" Tiffany moaned like a sow.

"He didn't even hesitate. The entire Christmas eve, they spent in that stuffy basement. He was so sure it would work. It had to work. He had to stop spending his life jerking off in toilet stalls. He had gone through so much that he needed this reward. If the formula worked, he could finally become a man."

Chelsea forced Tiffany to face her. She ripped off Tiffany's panties and pushed her finger into Tiffany's dripping snatch. Tiffany's scream echoed through Luke's mind.

"But he was desperate. He just wanted it done. He wanted it there and then. Nothing was at stake for him. At that moment no casualty was too big for him," Chelsea fastened the pace.

"Shut up," Luke growled through the clinch of his teeth. He clenched his fist tighter.

"So, it blew up in his face. A puff of purple smoke and they were suddenly suffocating. Their eyes stung, their bodies convulsed and trembled. Fire expands fast. The papers were soon burning, the wooden house coming quickly after, ready to collapse upon them. He rushed crawling towards the steps."

"Whaat about--ahh—the fatty?" Tiffany asked.

"Maybe he couldn't think straight. Maybe there was too much smoke. Maybe he just forgot her. Anyway, he was leaving the shack alone. He found the way out to the fresh air and collapsed to the ground. The fumes had drilled into his brain; so he had a justification to fall unconscious. Better that, than admit the truth. His plan was a failure, the compound burnt him down, his sister might not be coming from that hell, he would destroy his mom's life, he would now be truly alone."

Chelsea's piercing hand was becoming blurred from her sadistic assault. Tiffany screamed in ecstasy and her face deformed.

"Omg, that's what happened. I saw them both in the hospital. He couldn't even form a sentence. His sister was just writhing in her bed, yelping like a dog: "it hurts, it hurts". It was, like, so boring. They wasted so much of my time," Tiffany screamed and attempted to kiss her mistress. Chelsea gripped her greedy pet's neck and held it down.

"But you know what the funny thing is?" Chelsea asked.

"Whaaat?" Tiffany gasped.

"It worked! The fucking thing worked better than he thought. Maybe now..."

Chelsea descended to Luke's ear.

"Maybe now, Vicky will finally call him."

"Shut up!!!"

Luke screamed through his orgasm. A pain jolted him like a shock from his skull to his heel. His knees weakened. He barely held to stall as he dropped on his ass.

Torrents and torrents of semen spewed from his cock in copious amount. They blasted against the rims of the toilet seat before coating the stall, the already nasty floor and his trousers. White substance had already pooled on his clothes as he was coming back from orgasmic ecstasy that left him gasping like a virgin. It felt like an entire minute had gone by when the post-nut clarity hit him.

It was a truly pathetic sight, he thought. He stared at his limp dick lying on his sagging pants. He focused on it in his stupor; he scanned it. After a while, he noticed something that he should've cared for in a much shallower mood.

The realization just seemed ridiculous to think of after all head gone through. He chuckled like he had accepted a friendly jab. Then, he laughed. Not from any insanity, he laughed because he was stupidly happy. Angrier than he had ever been, resentful at everything and everyone, he had to laugh. In the debauched orgy of self-degradation, Luke saw again the reason why he had done that deed at the Christmas Eve and his guilt began for a moment to retreat to the depths of his mind. His fantasies were again staring him in the face.

"Hey girl, you need help?" an unfamiliar female voice sounded behind Luke.

He was in a female restroom. He reflexively jumped to the toilet bowl.

"Real classy of you, dumbass," he commented to himself.

The woman continued, "I don't mean to be disrespectful, but it sounds like you are choking a cat in there."

Seconds passed. He didn't know what to do. His eyes darted left to right, and...

"I'm fine, thank you," Luke blurted out, shut his eyes and hoped it would work.

"Oh," the woman said, "I'm sorry for the intrusion, m'am."

Phew. His voice sounded girly enough, he admitted. That attack on his masculinity could pass. He had gotten used to them.

Smelly and satisfied, exited the restroom, and went home.

+

Ignoring the world around them, Tiffany and Sally were lost in their passionate kiss.

Sally was cautiously slow. Tiffany adored every second of it, but she was burning up. Her hormones were going through the roof, and she just couldn't take it slow.

Her lips sucked Sally's tongue; her limbs flailed across Sally's body. She was grabbing each inch of it, trying to rip Sally's clothes off. Tiffany suffocated her with manic embraces.

Their lips parted. Their breaths tickled each other's lips.

Sally began licking and kissing Tiffany's bosom and Sally removed her bra. Tiffany moaned softly as if somebody could hear them.

Sally reached Tiffany's soft tummy. She licked down her navel to Tiffany's plain white panties. She took hold of the edge and began removing.

Tiffany's hand fell on Sally's head. "No. You don't need to do that," she gently pleaded against her will.

Tiffany struggled to halt her, tapping on Sally's head and keeping her legs clenched, but Sally couldn't stop now. Her hand reached Tiffany's cute behind and slowly began pulling her pants down.

Tiffany blushed from shame, but she wanted it. She was losing her virginity tonight.

Tiffany pulled her legs out and Sally tossed the panties away. Tiffany's delicate slit was in full view with its untamed bush.

Tiffany gasped and shook as she felt Sally's breath against her smooth skin.

"No, no," Tiffany said with no conviction, but with an ecstatic smile.

Sally stuffed her face in Tiffany's already wet folds. Tiffany shut her mouth as she was about to scream.

Sally felt powerful. She grabbed Tiffany's weakened legs and lifted her above her shoulders.

Sally's tongue penetrated Tiffany's slit. There wasn't much experience in her actions; only fantasy turned into practice as she shoved her tongue deep into her depths like it was the sweetest candy.

Tiffany whimpered into her palm coating it with her spit. Tiffany couldn't deny the pleasure. She removed her hand and grabbed the tree behind her.

The bark scraped against her skin as the pleasure grew more intense. She felt it pulsating from her stomach. With each wave she arched her body and moaned for everyone to hear. Tiffany's legs bumped on Sally's back.

Sally adored Tiffany like the queen she was. She sunk her fingers into Tiffany' lithe thighs. She didn't even dare touch herself. Sally didn't even want to catch her breath. Her tongue was now only focused on the tiny bud of Tiffany's clit.

"Ah, yessss..." Tiffany moaned in rhythm. Her body was writhing from this never before felt pleasure. "I'm a harlot..." she cooed.

Tiffany could sense something building inside her.

She closed her eyes. With her dainty hands she grabbed the tree behind her back.

Sally's tongue circled Tiffany's sensitive spot. She sucked on it and teased it with her teeth.

Tiffany reflexively pushed herself against the tree to escape Sally's loving intrusion into her body. Sally in turn went wild, adoring Tiffany's beautiful pussy.

Tiffany grabbed her by the hair and begged, "Suck on it, don't stop, don't you fucking stop!" Sally didn't need a warning and she kept her pace.

"Please, keep doing that...." Tiffany mewled; her face distorted.

"I love it, I love y... Yes, yes, Fuck MEEE!"

Tiffany's squeal turned into a guttural scream. Her every cell exploded. She bit her lower lip that she tasted blood. She almost ripped Sally's soft hair off her temple. Her back arched and she writhed like a maniac. Sally held her tight and saved her from falling.

As Sally's poor shoulders had become too strained, Tiffany was dropped to the ground.

Tiffany's body lay relaxed on the floor. She was lost in orgasmic bliss, ignorant of everything beside her pleasure.

Her head was spinning. It was like a dream.

She saw that Sally was dressing up in a hurry.

"Hey, I didn't-- Don't you want me to do you too?" Tiffany acted just like her manners required.

"I-I..." Sally fumbled; her eyes betrayed her fear. "Are you OK?"

"I am," Tiffany whispered, hung her head, and fell asleep. The rest of Sally

Who knows how much time had passed since then. Tiffany drifted between consciousness and careless stupor. The sound of the fair crept into her ear until she could hear it the background. She was again awake.

Tiffany now saw that Sally was already gone. Being alone, her sense of vulnerability returned. She reflexively covered herself and sensed her jeans between her legs.

She was back in her own clothes, alone and safe. For a moment, Tiffany wondered if Sally was just a dream, a sinful fantasy.

In a moment, she quit doubting when she felt the soreness of her privates, the bite mark on her lip and pain on her thighs.

She reached for her phone. She checked the time. An hour had passed since their session.

Tiffany got up on her quivering legs and began walking home. On her walk home, she thought a lot. However, instead of chaotic doubts and fears, her mind quickly settled on one thing. She smiled from ear to ear. Her pace quickened, and she gingerly advanced home.

+

Luke lay on the couch, scratching his groin and checking for any new notifications. Charlie had been awfully silent this night.

The doors opened and he saw Sally enter.

"Hi," Luke said, "What have you been up—"

Sally hugged him like a pouncing animal. Luke froze in confusion. The room was awkwardly quiet.

"You are the best brother a sister could have," Sally told him.

Luke had nothing to say. The best thing he could do was a dorky smile. Sally kissed him on the cheek and went to her room.

"No, wait! I gotta ask you something."

Sally stopped. "What is it?" she asked.

"You remember the pain you felt in the hospital?"

"If I have to."

"During that time, you were losing a lot of weight?"

"You know I did."

"I am talking about the pain. Do you think that pain was the result of your body changing because of dad's formula?"

With a nod, Sally confirmed Luke's presumptions.

"Thank you." Luke said and returned to his phone.

Sally rushed up to her room. It was already past midnight. She beamed and spun across the room like she hadn't since she was a little girl.

In her delight she reached for her computer. She turned on her camera, opened up her YouTube account and began recording:

"Hi guys! Some of you might've been wondering where I was all this time, where are the uploads and so on and so forth. Therefore, I wanted to compensate you with a rather special video."

Sally said without a script, grasping to the traces of her oldest dream becoming reality. She didn't feel like she was on the same planet anymore. This night didn't deserve to be part of her life.

Her smile disappeared. Still, she continued.

"Welcome to my face reveal!"