All Comments on 'Who Would Have Thought? Ch. 03'

by goingstrong

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
daughter?

So did she call her daughter? Will her daughter now think it is OK to slut around?

Not my type of story as I really can't see how after over 20 years of marriage they change so abruptly and he goes "gay" in a way. Maybe if in their marriage there was talk or they did stuff but in this story it was BOOM wife gets to slut around and hubby plays clean up.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Poor sad little wussy, closeted gay man. since he doesnt have the balls to go after some cock for himself he lives his sex life vicariously through his worthless slut wife. sadly thats what most cucks are and why they do what they do. And why the fixate on "huge cocks".

Once you accept that underlying facts about cucks, everything they fet wet over makes a lot of sense. Even if they can never admit.

Either way its still a sh*t story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What's with all the closed minded people? Disregard their comments. If they don't like the cuckold genre, then don't read it. It doesn't matter how it's categorized, there's been 2 previous parts, they know what it's about by now.

Great story goingsstrong. I can't wait to hear more about how your/her relationship progresses. 5*.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I don’t like the cuckold genre, but if I don’t read it, how will I tell you how much I hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did not rate story because I did not finish reading it; sorry. I enjoy wife-sharing stories, but not those involving cuck humiliation, such as husbands who suck dick or eat creampies. I'll try not to repeat too many of my comments from the two previous chapters.

When talking about a person, use "who" instead of "that": "the Master of Ceremonies *who* introduced the dancer."

The part with the daughter didn't feel right; doesn't feel like a significant part of the story. Many authors add gratuitous details to these types of stories to add to the protagonist's humiliation and that's what this felt like.

The usual:

- punctuation

- characters and situations need to be more in-character and realistic

- don't use on-the-nose dialog

Probably another 2.5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it's time that Alan(?) gets a divorce from his cheating wife. Maybe he likes the lifestyle or maybe not, but they should separate so they can find themselves, even if it's for the sake of the children. What's next for the wife will she be eating creampies out of other women? It seems once these kinds of stories start down that road, the author feels the need to "take it up a notch" to keep the readers following. And that's been happening here. Did she spend the weekend being under the mind scattering of the Martian Slut Ray?

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogover 1 year ago

My favorite erotic dialogue is " Cum in my mouth" or "Give it to me baby" or "Fuck my ass baby". You're still in set up stage. It's good but not 5 star worthy yet. I'll read on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous