Whole New Slave Game Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, the table spread was excellent. I was thinking that this Post-Lottery Party had not been as bad as most when I was surrounded by Fortmanov and two other men. I recognized one as low level BLC employee in the publicity department. The other I did not know. They immediately attached very tight nipple clamps to my breasts. This was permissible. Before I could get anyone's attention, I was pulled by my breasts into the kitchen where one of the wait staff was occupied eating appetizers that had not been eaten by the party goers. Pulled out of the kitchen into a service hallway, the nipple clamps were removed. I received a bathrobe and flip flops.

Fortmanov and his friends were now definitely breaking BLC rules. If they wanted to carry me off and screw me, they needed to pay for the privilege.

There was nothing I could do about it. I was whisked down the hall, through an emergency exit and into a large black car. With the driver who looked like one of the six big guys who had been in my movie, I was now with Fortmanov, the BLC guy from the publicity department and two large men I did not know at all. At this point every murder scene in every gangster movie I had ever seen began racing through my head.

I must have looked as scared as I felt. Fortmanov told me in clear English, "Relax Laurel, no one would dream of hurting you, at least not tonight." He shifted to Russian saying that he did not want his friends in the car to feel excluded from the conversion. Translation is never perfect and my memory and ability to translate could be better, but the gist of the discussion over the next 50 minutes is as follows.

Trying to butter Fortmanov up a little, I said, "Your English is excellent. Where did you learn so well?"

"Although most of my business has been East of what used to be called the Iron Curtain, I have been pleased to work with a number of people in London, New York, Atlanta, Chicago, Washington D.C. and Los Angeles. Most of the business conversations in Mexico City, Amsterdam and Hamburg are also conducted in English. So, I have had a lot of practice.

"I wanted to get away from the prying ears at the Lottery Corporation's Headquarters. We are going to have fun tonight, Laurel, but also I need to explain things to you. You and we have some important decisions to make.

"First, though, I want you to understand that nothing we say tonight is to be told to Sofia, Svetlana, Irina or anyone else. If you do talk to them about this, some very unpleasant things might happen. They probably would not happen to you immediately because you are very valuable and the people with whom I'm working want to be able to acquire all of the Lottery Corporation's assets in working condition. Bad things probably would not happen to your immediate family either, because my friends want to work with your husband and his firm.

"But I have heard that you are a very humanitarian person. If we were ever to learn that you had talked about our little discussion tonight, someone would get hurt very badly, maybe that farmer over there," he said pointing at a man we were driving by. "That would be very sad. People would probably blame his wife."

"Or one of his wife's boyfriends," a guy who had helped Fortmanov grab me said.

"Yes, you are right, Ignat, all sorts of people that Laurel does not even know could get hurt if she talks and we get mad.

"Many people think that things have gotten very bad in Bolry because the government there is not good. They say the government did not cause the low oil prices, but it could have more revenue if it developed its resources better. There are minerals waiting to be developed, off shore oil perhaps, a lot of labor that could be employed if wages were lower and the Lottery Corporation could be using a lot of its assets better. People I know also think that the sister of the guy in charge is flaunting her private activities obscenely and others think that the government is not doing enough for the good Russian stock in Bolry because it's doing too much for a bunch of Zekezhs, Turks and other savages.

"I don't know about all of that but I am willing to help out these people who want to help Bolry and its economy recover from the oil price problem. My friends include a lot of people who are very high up in the current Bolrian government and many people outside Bolry who want to see it prosper.

"My friends think that you could be able to help make a transition in a lot of ways. You know a lot of what is going on, know a lot about what might be improved and have a lot of fancy contacts in Germany, the U.K. and the United States that would be very helpful. Also, my friends are aware that you have done things in New York with wills, insurance policies and other legal instruments that might expose the Lottery and make it harder for it to increase profits. My friends would like you to make sure that disclosures were not made that might harm the Bolrian economy.

"That's all I am going to say now except that your friend Crystal has met with a number of my friends too. She is making good friends in Moscow. I'm going to let you think about all that. You may answer me the next time we can have a little chat. That won't be long. In the meantime, we've reached a place for you, Tomek, Ignat, Oleg and me to have a little fun. The driver will have to stand lookout."

It was an apartment building that seemed about half occupied. From the nature of the trucks and people I saw around, I guessed the building was mainly occupied by men who worked on the pipelines. The two-room apartment to which I was taken was pretty Spartan. There was a table, a chair, a laptop and a radio in one room and a bed and a small table in the other. Naturally, I was directed to the bedroom. To my pleasant surprise, the sheets were tolerably clean.

The sex that followed could have been worse. Fortmanov went first before saying he was going to take a walk and make some phone calls. Tomek, Ignat and Oleg were forceful and vigorous but not unsafe or violent.

I did what I do, got exercise and worked off some of the tension developed during Fortmanov's talk in the car. Oleg's way of nibbling on my nipples was very nice.

Yes, I know, many would think my reaction to being taken by four men who were probably mobsters is sick, immoral and weird. But why during the sex act should I not focus on the pleasurable sensations and use those sensations to blot out my fears and discomforts the best I can? If I am mentally disciplined enough that I can do that and be happier for a few minutes than I would be otherwise, is that sick or super healthy? Would it be more virtuous for me to be more miserable? If so, what sort of morality would require that?

On the ride back, the guys discussed the Bolrian national football team. Fortmanov said that the Ukrainian government needed to be straightened out as much as the Bolrian one did.