All Comments on 'Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife Pt. 01'

by Ricknnca

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother7 months ago

Well-written with lengthy detail, but still just another standard willing cuck / hot wife story.

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

very well done. One of the best published on this site for many months

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

I also meant to say, "in this genre"

Fergus577Fergus5777 months ago

Great story, well written, looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just another by the numbers cuck and skank bitch whore story. Dumb characters that in real life would definitely need to be sterilised

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really good! Our introduction to the hot wife life wasn’t as gentle, it was good though!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

thanks for the chapter.

Continue on

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

well done. look forward to part 2.

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

If this is going to happen, this is the way it should be, loving and consensual, walking the road together

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Did not like the continuous use of "baby girl," sounds too perverse. The flow of the story could be smoother but hopefully that will come with more writing. Good for a third story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

In Part 2 her new boyfriend gets to cum deep into her unprotected pussy. She and her husband get to experience the breath-taking thrill of her possible impregnation!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very well done. Looking forward to their further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Heck yes Bella has a new boyfriend who is going to take his time opening up his new hot wife present slow slow slowly in all manner and ways. Including when Jake shows his not so gentlemanly side and invites one of his male friends to join in. Eventually he has her perform sex acts with strangers for ego and favors but that part is a long way off I hope. And little Timmy will love every bit of it. Thanks for best Lit tale in quite a while.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Slut and Pussy cuck same old same old if lc69hunter likes it then it's obviously crap

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Epilogue: It didn't take long for Bella to realize Tim wasn't a stag but an all out sissy wimp cuck. The next time she got with Jake he made Tim kneel submissively before him and suck his cock, preparing him to fuck Bella. He fucked her for over 30 minutes in several positions. He came in her sweet pussy while fucking her from behind like the true cheating skank slut she had become. Bella began to deny loser Tim and even berate him. She started dating Jake, mocking Tim as she dressed for her time with her stud. Eight weeks later she tested positive for being pregnant. She quietly began divorce proceedings wanting only to get away from her pathetic joke of a husband. She destroyed little Timmy emotionally and financially in the divorce. She ran to Jake but when he found out she was single he laughed and said, "You stupid, stupid bimbo bitch. I only fuck married whores. You're useless to me, fuck off and don't ever come back." He then slammed the door in her face. Bella joined the mob of idiot single moms who tossed their husbands aside for a big cock and hot fuck. Now she works at the 7/11 to make ends meet since she had no marketable skills. Tim slinked off and was never heard from again.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very nice. To each their own and some who read chapter 1 will want Bella to become a true slut, preferring other men to her own husband and never getting ‘enough’. If that’s what is planned for successive chapters, so be it. It’s your story and I’m sure you already have at least most of the rest of it outlined. As for me, I prefer something a little different. I’m more of a stag and vixen guy. Sluts and wimpy cucks lose my interest pretty much right away. A sexy wife who enjoys the attention and pleasures she can get from an occasional new man but who still puts her own husband first and foremost in her life is the gal for me. As to hubby, a guy who enjoys seeing his wife let go and fully enjoy her sexuality while still maintaining control of the situation - sharing some of her time and sexual favors occasionally with others but never giving up control to another guy, is the type of husband I prefer for these stories. Your story so it goes how you want, and you wrote a mostly excellent first chapter. Tim’s behavior in Jake’s suite was poor in my eyes, but it was their first time so a bit of confusion and uncertainty can be understood. Keep writing… you do it well.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is so hot. I hope he becomes her bull & eventually gets her pregnant. This needs a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hotwife is just another name for cheating slut. Divorce her before she brings home a gift you can't divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Take heart Ricknnca. You know you wrote a good one when the trolls come out from the shadows to comment

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn…. That is hot. Well done.

RicknncaRicknnca7 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the great comments and enjoying the story. Waiting on Part 2 to post now and starting a 3rd chapter.

Bargyn1Bargyn17 months ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

el_eyeel_eye6 months ago

Well written. Very descriptive. I especially liked the interaction in the bar when Bella silently invited Jake to the table. Sending her to the restroom to take off her panties was perfect. I thought she would hand them to Jake but giving them to Tim was good too. Very well done.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog6 months ago

5 minutes in, I was as aroused as any other story here has made me. I know I've read other stories similar to this but this was among the best. Being a slow reader, I usually don't like stories this long but it was perfectly written as it needed to be. There were a few missing or extra words that could have used an editor but that won't keep me from reading on and giving it 5 stars I will put this in my favs

dick_hardendick_harden6 months ago

Loved the story and will be eagerly reading the next chapters.

But please pay attention to your grammar. Write it all in the past tense. Don't switch tenses past-present-past. It makes the story clunky.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is more a cuckold than hot wife story.

cynsharercynsharer6 months ago

Bravo! This is the wat a story should read, lots of dialogue and warm interaction between the characters. Love how Bella turned onto the HW fun, and how respectful the guys are towards her. It's too soon with the cuckold comments, this is a first time, learning experience. We'll see how it proceeds. Nice work@

OnethirdOnethird6 months ago

Very good, and to the point. There was no beating around the bush. Actually there was, but she was into it.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

A wholesome whorewife. Truly an attainment to be proud of.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil476 months ago

Good story thank you. I see 26thNC has reared his ugly head again! No surprise there. Ignore the stupid shit and maybe he will go away. Miracles do sometimes happen.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG335 months ago

Great story and good start of a open marriage

Tica21Tica215 months ago

Great story. I enjoy seeing creation of a hot wife.

a_horneta_hornet4 months ago

Fantastic! 5 stars! My wife read it first and said it was the hottest story ever!

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19554 months ago

So hottt!! Easily worth 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of the hottest stories I've ever read.

Trevor_JonesTrevor_Jones4 months ago

Awesomely written!! Five big stars from me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Mr_Mrs_KMr_Mrs_K4 months ago

a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would love for this to continue. He's gotta come in that pussy, and maybe it becomes a regular thing?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It is obvious that Tim is a wimp, I hope you do not turn him into a total submissive.

Accord6666Accord66663 months ago

Jake ruined the story for me. Nobody needed a dominating strznger in this story. Different topic altogether

Leroi123Leroi1232 months ago

I really liked the story until Jake verbally abused her! Uncalled for!

DickTraceyDickTraceyabout 2 months ago

Enjoyed the story

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRicknnca@Ricknnca
Clean cut kinda guy... 5'11, 185#, short blonde (shaved head sometimes) short goatee, tan athletic, very thick cock.... I LUV curvy women... thick curvy women, women with big boobs drive me crazy and if you are married... bonus points! If you read my stories, they are based o...