Whorestein's Hucow Dairy Farm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, the circumstances were a little more complicated than that, but he was quite certain Mr Michael's would be satisfied with the progress they had made so far.

Calling out through the open door of his office, his secretary appeared a moment later. Barely over 5ft, the girl was nevertheless carrying a pair of tits that made her look like she was smuggling a pair of bowling balls inside her ludicrously undersized blouse.

"Yes Mr Sterne?" she said brightly, long eyelashes fluttering and pearly teeth shining.

Hunter Sterne went to speak, then suddenly paused. What on earth was the girl's name again? She'd started last week after her predecessor was 'moved into another role' and this new one, while looking very similar, presumably had a different name.

He rallied. "Ah yes, please come in and take a note - I want you to send the footage in the usual folder over to the editing team and make it clear it needs to be with Mr Michael's by 10pm."

The anonymous bimbo scribbled diligently at her pad. He couldn't help but smile as he watched her reading her notes back to herself, mouthing the words as she did so.

Satisfied that she understood the task ahead of her, the girl looked up with a beaming smile.

"Yes Mr Sterne, of course. Will there be anything else?"

Hunter leaned back in his chair, furrowing his brow, feigning awkwardness.

"Well, there was something I meant to mention. I notice that you've not been coming in for our 1-2-1's since you started. Is there a problem with your calendar?"

The secretary's cheeks suddenly flushed in panic - she was sure that she'd noted everything in her diary, kept Mr Sterne up to date on any emails, calls, anything he would need to know. She knew as well that she would have her quarterly review at some point, but that was with HR. She hadn't heard anything about 1-2-1 meetings.

"I'm so sorry Mr Sterne," she babbled. "I didn't see anything in the diary! I absolutely wouldn't have just not showed up to a meeting with you without saying anything. I'm so sorry, I'll email IT and see..."

Mr Sterne cut her off, shushing her in a tone that, under normal circumstances she might have found demeaning, but in her current state of panic she clung to like a life raft.

"It's ok, don't fret about it - most likely an oversight by your predecessor. It's ironic really, it was her struggling to show her work ethic during our 1-2-1 that led to her moving on to new opportunities."

Mr Sterne sighed, looking out of the window, as if lost in thought.

"Such a shame - a bright, pretty girl, absolutely stunning 'credentials'. But just didn't seem to put in quite the effort needed to make your boss notice."

Mr Sterne turned his gaze back to the top heavy blonde standing in front of his desk, arms clutching her work-tablet like her life depended on it.

"But, we need to make up for some lost time. And I think now seems as good a time as any for our first 1-2-1. Close the door, then come here, your hands behind your back, and kneel."

A few minutes later, Mr Sterne was gazing out of the floor-to-ceiling windows of his office, across the flat rolling fields of America's heartland, while a true red-white-and-blue all american girl noisily slurped up and down his cock, her soft, pouty lips complimenting the deft movements of her tongue against the sensitive underside of the tip.

He was tempted to go down and take a look at the hucow experiencing the 'personalised training' but he resolved to wait until she reached the next step.

He glanced down at the blonde girl, now deep throating him while gazing up at him with wide blue eyes. She wasn't doing a bad job, he had to admit - room for improvement, of course, but a very promising start.

She even managed to swallow his thick, gooey load when he grabbed her head, pushing it down onto his cock as he reached his noisy climax, not losing a drop and presenting her now empty mouth to him unprompted.

All in all, the day was going very well so far.

12