Whoring for My 'Uncles' Pt. 00

Story Info
Prequel to Part I: my first oral gay sex.
3.5k words
4.61
6.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bisense
Bisense
42 Followers

In Part 1 of this story, I narrated how my relationship with my 'pseudo-uncle' Doug came to a climatic end. Here is the prequel to that story.

Before I was aware of my bi-sexual slant, I often wondered what degree of pleasure women gained from sucking a man's penis. Personally, I wasn't as obsessed with receiving blowjobs as most of my mates seemed to be. It was ok, it was sex of some kind (!) but it really did not ignite my passion. It was only when I sucked my first cock that I realised what an astonishing sexual act it really is. But then, it took a seismic change in my sexuality to achieve that and enjoy the pure unadulterated orgasmic feeling of orally pleasuring a man.

My relationship with Uncle Doug was purely accidental. Having been thrown out of the family home by my father, following a vicious argument, I could not find a friend or family member to put me up for a few weeks until I found a place of my own. I spent one night just walking the streets, sleeping in what I thought were secluded areas, only to be awoken on one occasion by the police in addition to fellow homeless persons.

I could not bear the thought of being homeless and knew that it was a rapid slide to the gutter if I couldn't find help.

Uncle Doug was in fact a family friend. He wasn't overtly gay but some rumours abounded about his sexuality. This being the early 1980s, he was incredibly guarded not to let the rumours gather momentum so a parade of girlfriends came and went to provide a more than adequate smoke screen.

Doug (as I'll now refer to him) always had time for me, whether it was chatting at parties or going out on family days. I knew of the gossip concerning his sexuality and I sensed that he had an attraction for me though at the time this was not reciprocated. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that one day I would become his boyfriend.

Wandering around late on the second night of my homelessness, I was tired, cold and hungry. I didn't know but my family were searching for me but without being aware of this, my thoughts turned desperate. Call it fate or whatever you will, I found myself walking past Doug's flat and noticed the light on in his sitting room. I decided to call; what harm would it do, I thought.

Pressing the Tannoy button, I lost my nerve and decided to walk away when suddenly I heard Doug shout, 'Hey, Ryan, to what do I owe this pleasure?'

I explained to Doug that I had been passing and since I hadn't seen him for a while, wondered if I could pop in and grab a cup of tea. He was bemused because I had never called on him alone before now but he invited me up and the door opened automatically.

When Doug arrived at the door I was filled with foreboding. He smiled. I simply stood there with my head in my hands. Despite my reluctance, I entered the flat and within minutes I conveyed my situation. Doug said that I looked dishevelled and offered me his shower, which I duly accepted. After towelling down I changed into a robe and discretely walked back into the lounge.

'I've put your clothes in the washer. They stink! They'll be dry in a couple of hours and then you're free to go.'

Doug watched my expression turn into one of desperation.

'Id never normally ask this of you but is there a chance I can stay the night?' I pleaded.

Doug lowered his head and rubbed his silver beard repeatedly. My request clearly troubled him. 'Of course, I would do anything to help you but...' Doug hesitated and shook his head. 'There are a couple of issues. First, I can't risk losing the friendship of your father and you know how he'd react if he found out that I was sheltering you. He'd think I was undermining his parenting...'

'But I am over twenty-one, Doug, so it's not as if he can control me. It's this behaviour that caused our argument in the first place!'

'I just don't know I can take that risk, Ryan. And we have another problem. I'm seeing a guy tonight and if he sees you here he might...' he hesitated having now openly declared the secret of his sexuality.

'He won't. I'll be invisible. Uncle Doug, I have nowhere to go. Could you see me on the streets? And don't worry, I won't tell anyone about...you know.'

'You have to make up with your father. There's no other way.'

There was nothing more to be said. I rushed off into the kitchen, grabbed my wet clothing off the laundry line and proceeded to get dressed. Doug appeared at the doorway. 'What are you doing? You can't go out in wet clothes. You'll catch pneumonia.'

'I HAVE NO ALTERNATIVE. You aren't listening,' I shouted.

I finished getting dressed and supped my cup of tea. Outside the wind was beating rain hard against the window. I could not believe the position in which I found myself. Yes, Doug was right. I would have to swallow my pride and make peace with my father but my pride was hurting.

Doug re-appeared at the doorway. 'Look we can work this out but number one, you say nothing to your father. If you do, I'll say you threw yourself at me and confessed you were gay...' We both spluttered with laughter.

'He'll never believe you!' I replied, laughing out loud.

'And number two; you'll have to say that you are my nephew when Jez comes around tonight. OK?'

I nodded my head in acknowledgement.

'Now get back into that robe, go and lay down on my bed and get some sleep.'

As soon as I sprawled on Doug's bed I almost passed out with fatigue. I was unaware but he had actually started to call my father to tell him to collect me when he was interrupted. Jez had got his timing wrong and was an hour early. Faced with this dilemma, Doug told him the truth. Jez wasn't too concerned so their 'date' proceeded.

Doug cooked some food and reserved a little for me. I slept through for about four hours until 9pm and then emerged into the lounge. Over the dining table, Jez and Doug held hands. I startled them and instantly apologised, proclaiming, 'Don't mind me.'

Jez seemed fine with the interruption but Doug leapt up and led me to the plate of food he'd prepared in the kitchen. 'Eat it in my room, you little bastard,' he teased.

'I'm sorry Uncle Doug.'

'I know,' he replied. 'Just eat this, shut the fuck up and let me get my leg over with Jez. Oh, and stop calling me uncle.'

I ate my supper and slept again, only to be awoken by stern voices flowing from the lounge. There was a 'quiet' argument raging. About an hour later I woke again. The house was in complete darkness and there was an air of perfect silence.

Believing that I had the flat to myself I wandered into the lounge. The TV was flashing images of a hardcore gay movie but the sound was muted. I looked around and in the twinkling light I saw Doug sat upright on the sofa.

As my eyes grew accustomed to the darkness, I saw that Doug was nude, his heavy muscular 'bear-like' body covered in silver hairs. He was motionless and looked straight at me. In his lap, Jez was laid, his head bobbing rhythmically as he sucked Doug's cock. At one point, Jez stopped and looked up. He held Doug's cock tightly and fixed his gaze upon me. Jez's lips morphed into a smile before his whirling tongue flicked out and caressed the tip of Doug's cock. Jez was taunting me. I could feel it.

Doug motioned with his head for me to leave. I returned to the bedroom and tried to sleep but I was restless, thinking about what I had just seen. It ignited a strange sensation in me. Two years before, I had visited Amsterdam for a few weeks. One night I found myself in the gay zone of the redlight district. I had been chatted up several times by leather-clad 'bulls' and to escape, I went into a pay-by-the-minute video booth where I watched every type of gay sex imaginable for over an hour. Anal bareback, BDSM, rimming, fisting -- I watched it all.

That night in Doug's flat I recalled how I'd felt in Amsterdam, being targeted by 'bulls' and watching my first gay porn. It was an education but more than that, the eroticism I felt during those nights in Holland was something much different to the usually adolescent heterosexual feelings I had for women.

In the early of the morning, Doug entered the bedroom. He laid down on the bed where I was sleeping. I asked if he wanted me to sleep on the sofa. He declined and said he'd sleep on top of the bed clothes so we wouldn't make contact. I apologised again for disturbing his blowjob. Doug simply sniggered. 'You picked your moment there, didn't you?'

When I awoke the next day, Doug had gone to work. On the bedside drawers he'd left a note that read: This is not an open invitation but you need to stay a few nights until you find a place of your own. Start working on that TODAY. OK? OKKKK? Don't worry about Jez. We finished last night. He was awful at giving head, anyway, haha.'

For the remainder of the week, I worked at finding a flat and some money to pay for the rent. I liked living under Doug's roof. He was cool, laidback and we existed just like normal flatmates. Just before the weekend, I told him that I'd made progress and showed him a tenancy offer. He was happy for me and we decided to open a bottle of fizz, get a few pizzas delivered and have a real lads night in.

It was quite a night. We got absolutely wasted on beer and champagne. About 11pm Doug said he was in the mood for watching some porn. 'I've got some bi stuff so that pleases us all,' he joked.

I think the movie was called Bye, Bye, Love. It featured an erotic blonde woman with breasts to die for and a great taste in lingerie. After the two guys fucked and sucked her senseless, they tuned on each other. The curly haired guy sucked the blonde muscular dude and the offered his ass.

'You wanna go to the bathroom now? You might be uncomfortable with this next scene,' joked Doug. I was but I stayed and watched with acute fascination. The scene finished with the blonde guy stroking his cock to completion into the curly haired guys gaping ass. I felt my cheeks redden and yes, I had a hardon.

Doug moved close on the sofa. 'I'm surprised you watched that. Aren't you ashamed?' he teased me.

I explained what had happened in Amsterdam all those years past and Doug was truly shocked. He moved his arm over the back of the sofa and I sunk low. 'You know, I'll miss you when you're gone.' He truly meant it.

'I cannot thank you enough for what you've done. You are an amazing friend. If there is anything I can do to pay you back...' I made this unfortunate statement in all honesty.

'Other than a blow job? Afterall, you spoilt mine with Jez,' Doug suggested, tongue in cheek.

I felt weirdly uncomfortable at what Doug had suggested even though he was joking but at the same time I did not flinch. Another bi movie came on the screen and he flicked straight to the gay sex

scene. We both watched in silence.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Doug shuffle with his fly. I looked down and saw that he had opened his trousers wide. With amazing agility, he pulled his cock free and there it was for me to gaze upon.

'Do you mind,' Doug asked as he started to gently masturbate.

I gulped. 'Not at all.'

'You can get yours out too. Go on, don't be nervous. I don't bite!'

That was a turning point. Slowly and unskilfully, I pulled my cock out, just exposing the tip. Doug reached over and pulled it free. He had touched my cock and I couldn't believe it.

I was shocked and froze a little, not knowing how to relax. But there we were, pulling on our cocks while watching a guy on his back, another man fucking him furiously while a woman squatted on the recipient's face.

Then it happened. Doug lowered his head and gently kissed the end of my cock. I did not pull away but turned to look at him. His eyes were full of lust and what I mistakenly thought was love. Without any hesitation I released my head into his lap and found Doug's veined, broad cock standing proud and curved.

I teased the end of Doug's cock with my tongue just as his hand rubbed the back of my neck. He gently pushed down so his cock pressed against my lips. I parted them and at the same time I left the sofa and kneeled on the floor between his piston-like muscular legs. As my head made its way between his powerful limbs, I felt the wiry hairs of each leg caress my face. And then I reached the cock. The warmth was inviting and the odour of sex intoxicating.

Reading this, you might well have experienced cock sucking but let me tell you if you haven't, there is nothing like it. First your mouth runs along that smooth bulbous head. In seconds you learn to bob up and down, picking up on the correct tempo and depth of swallowing. You move your lips down and tighten around the shaft, feeling every vein. Your mouth fills and you part your tongue so you can accommodate the cock even further until it seems to fill your mouth and senses. Then you swirl your tongue around the bulbous head and start to move up and down the shaft.

The scent of cock is musky and heady. Doug's was not disappointing. It was a subtle blend of stale urine and pre-cum. Some leakage spilled out onto my taste buds. It was salty. I felt Doug rise up every time I sank down onto his cock, masturbating it with my tightening lips. Again and again, I sucked and twisted until his rhythm grew rapid and desperate.

I knew what I was doing by wanking his cock with my hands, every time it was exposed. Looking up, I followed my line of sight over his midriff, along his thick hairy chest and to his face where his eyes burned with erotic rage. He pushed my head down and powerfully drove upwards several times. My hand slipped beneath his balls and I picked up the pace of my sucking. Lips slipped off his cock end and I found myself begging him, 'Cum, please cum in my mouth.'

Surprisingly Doug gasped, 'No!' but all this did was to cause me to suck him deeper and quicker.

At the back of my mind I knew what I was doing was strange and not within my normal senses. However, something had consumed and controlled me. I pulled off my shirt and stood up to remove my trousers when Doug said, 'Careful. There is no going back if you do this.'

I did not care anymore. All of the self-loathing and pain of recent weeks seem to melt away. I stripped to my briefs and ensured that my cock hung out. Doug reached forward and caressed it while looking straight into my eyes. He subdued me with his look; demanding, sensual, aggressive, wanting.

I fell to my knees and placed my head close to Doug's cock. It twitched as I examined it closely. A bulb of precum formed and the veins swelled with blood as Doug's cockhead became engorged. It shone like a purple beacon in the dim light of the TV. Images flickered from it across Doug's face. I opened my mouth and moved back and forth to tease him.

Doug emitted a groan each time in anticipation of my servicing. He grew impatient and clamped my face with both hands before violently pulling it onto his stiff curved cock. A thick finger parted my lips but still I teased him and wouldn't submit. Almost enraged, Doug punched a thumb either side of my mouth to widen it and then thrust his cock upwards into my submissive mouth.

Once his cock was inside my mouth, Doug made violent jerks. Each one struck the back of my throat, making me gag. The noises emitted from my mouth sounded as though I was choking, which in fact I was! Then he slipped a length out so just his cockhead was inside. He collected his rhythm and increased the pace of each thrust. I curled my lips to prevent my teeth contacting his shaft. It made for a smooth sensation for both of us.

As Doug brought up his legs either side of my head, he clamped tightly. All of my senses were filled with his cock. He then stood as I knelt before him. Doug placed one leg over my left shoulder and brought his foot down just behind my ass cheeks. He did the same with his right leg. There was nowhere for me to move and I could not resist even if I wanted to. And I didn't want to. I lusted for his cock and the manly aggressive domination he subjected me too.

Doug placed his hands on my face and used the leverage to skull fuck me. My mouth was just a fuck hole for him. He alternated his thrusts; sometimes they were shallow and rapid, others were deep and slow. Then they became consistently rapid. I stopped sucking. There was little need or point. He was gong to breed my mouth whether I wanted it or not. His cock jerked into my mouth so rapidly that my head became dizzy with each blow.

I dug my fingers into Doug's hairy buttocks, feeling the thick gristle of his buttocks, years of weight training having hardened him like steel. It seemed to encourage him to thrust harder. Finally, his hand pressed upon the top of my skull. I knew he was ready to offload his thick semen into my slutty mouth.

When Dougcame, I surrendered all control. Like a hammer blow, each thrust threw my head back only to be pulled forward by Doug's mighty hands.

'Yes, oh yes!' Doug screamed as the first flecks of cum shot from his cock. I felt them on my tonsils as the pearly fluid dripped down from the roof of my pallet. The surge of cum overwhelmed my mouth. Doug bent double and wrapped his thick arms around my head as his cock and body quivered under an enormous orgasm. He came for ten or twenty seconds, each wave of cum greeted with a loud, 'Fuck!!!!!'

And then silence and softening as Doug released his vice-like grip. His arms uncoiling like a retreating viper. He pulled each leg back over my shoulders and stood right in front of me. His cock hung menacingly in front of my abused mouth. Several times he shook drips of cum onto my face and then the violence overtook him again. He placed one hand behind my head, pulling it forward with force as he once again punched his cock into my mouth. Several slaps across my face then followed as Doug's erotic anger began to possess him. Each blow stung my cheeks but I loved the sensation of being beaten like this and craved for more of the same.

After a few more thrusts, Doug pulled away, withdrawing slowly to the sofa where he lay, motionless. I moved next to him and sat, not knowing what I had done or what to do now. He resisted my touching his cock, sweeping my hand away in anger. Then he swept an arm around my shoulders and in total contrast he pulled me into him with tenderness.

I inhaled Doug's musky odour and felt rivulets of sweat running from his torso onto mine. We were as one as two people can be. I remained gripped for minutes until Doug stood. Without a word he turned and walked to his bedroom.

I looked down at my naked body, soaking in our juices. My mouth stung with the cum still present, my throat sore and tingling with the semen I had consumed. That night a barrier had been crossed and a taboo broken. I was bi or gay or whatever. I was a submissive bottom. And I loved it.

Bisense
Bisense
42 Followers