All Comments on 'Who's seducing who? Pt. 01'

by jackmerrell69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great start! Can’t wait for the next parts!!

BilittleoneBilittleone4 months ago

Nice story hope to hear what happens next

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Keep at it, I like where this is going, and I like how you think. OMG, I still remember the first few times dad and I sucked each other off. My sexy bi-brother in law got it all started by showing us picturs of my sister's thick lipped extremely hairy pussy and tits one night on a camping trip. He is hung too, circumcised like dad and I, and he does swallow cum; every drop of it. I gave you a five rating for this story and BTW, I loved the blond man bush on dad. My dad was dark brown and my brother-in-law was dark jet black. I cant believe I sucked (still do when we can get away) the thick cock that fucks my sister's hairy pussy. He told me that sometimes when they are fucking, he teases her about fucking me and she wants to do it during the peak of her orgasm, said she admits to wanting to do it without a rubber, but said it's just a fantasy. He said is afraid to push it further. However, one day when he is at work, I am going to go over and visit my sexy thick lipped hairy pussy sister.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Extremely hot…so many ways this could go and you haven’t even used the word “daddy”…

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More please. I rated your story a 5 because you tell it very well. I also read the comment about the guy who with the help of his brother-in-law, had a threesome with his dad. I would love to see pictures of my sister's pussy. I only saw her pussy about three times by accident when we lived at home. Once I even hid to voyeur her sexy body. Her pussy hair was long, thick, and jet black. I often think about what she looked like when I fuck my wife and I wonder what mom's pussy looks like too. I would eat both of them fopr as long as they would let me, and as often as possible, if they would allow me to do so. I love sexy hairy pussy and I would love to suck my dad and brother in law.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sexy hot story. Hope to read more.

FitDad16FitDad164 months ago

Very good start!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246014 months ago

Hey idiot! If you were even remotely skilled at your native language, you’d on the title should be “Who’s Seducing WHOM?”

But, at least you got the “who’s” contraction right. There is yet some hope!

ilikeskin69ilikeskin694 months ago

Interesting but good...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous