All Comments on 'Whose Fault Was It (Second Half) Ch. 04'

by WantABWriter

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
actually

I was hoping this would be the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You really gotta be sick to write such trash.

Go away.

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 12 years ago
Trash?

Okay, I don't get the comment. If it's trash, why are you reading it and why are you hiding behind anonymous to do it? So someone has talent and a good story, which I'M enjoying. What makes it trash?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finish

Please finish the story. It's been interesting. Even if nobody else likes it, you should finish it. There's nothing worse than an unfinished story.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
I liked it

I wish Emma was my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is far beyond an ending.

You ended it a ways back and are not just putting down words. You have to work on endings and know when you are there. To keep writing after the suspense is over and the situation is resolved is a huge mistake. This is that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
to All the brave souls

To all of the brave souls with negative comments, please have the balls to reveal your name (remind you it is only a pseudo-name.)

Normally I am partial to stories where at the end the cheating wife suffers at the end of this story. Both cheating party suffer their time in purgatory and redemption has come by and bless both.

Well done over all I gave it a 4.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Great story

This is a great story. Please continue!

kieberskiebersover 12 years ago
Sitting on the fence

Thank you for the time and efforts to entertain us. I do appreciate it. I am kind of walking the line with these stories. And yes, I think you have combined 2 stories into one. My opinion is that you should have separated this into two different stories. Jeremy and Emma's could have gone into the erotic section while Mark and Janet could have gone in the loving wives. No big deal really but I found myself just scanning the parts with Jeremy and Emma to get to the Mark and Janet parts. Course its an opinion and we all know the saying about that. Having said that, I do again thank you for the work you did. I will continue to read your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Series

I have enjoyed your series and agree it is time to finish it, and start another. But please watch your spelling as spell checker only rejects incorrectly spelled words, not incorrectly chosen ones. For example, did Emma need to have "bear skin" or "bare skin." There were a number of others like that, and they distract from your engaging plot. Thanks for your time and efforts.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Hot!!!

A bit kinky, but certainly hot!!!!!

user110user110about 11 years ago
whats the deal?

the last 2 pages are suddenly about jeremy and emma?

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
More or less another stroy linbe -

But still pretty good -

So where to now lol

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Meh

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What happened to Mark and Janet?

ANd since when was this a BDSM story about Emma and Jeremy? At least post it in BDSM so others can avoid reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a pile of dung!

I thought this was about Mark and Janet? What the heck is this garbage about Jeremy and Emma being freaks? Crap!

gulshannraygulshannrayover 8 years ago
WHOSE FAULT WAS IT (2nd Half ) Ch.04

The first two pages rated really good but not the third page in this chapter.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
fake

That bondage was a little lame to be honest. And lame things aren't very erotic. I'm not here to complain about cheating stories not being erotic.

The way I see it, it has to either be sadistic and/or submissive, but it wasn't sadistic (from what I read, I skipped most of it), and she talked without being spoken to, and did not address her dom properly, making it not very submissive. Shit, just addressing him as master and kneeling at the foot of the bed waiting for orders would have been a great start. Add to that wearing a fluorescent collar going out and you have half a good story. Add a remote control vibrator and electric shock and you get your daily dose of sadism, denial, and nonconsent all in one and there's a story already. Lol, a dog training shock collar. Staying in cuffs is not very good, and is cruel if they are police cuffs.

And the story is like a vine that needs to be pruned. This was irrelevant. I don't think it was ever revealed that she was ever planning to give up her ass. So what the hell? So many stories go to the enema bag when they're full of shit.

And whoever wants to can come dump on whatever story they fucking feel like, whenever they want, even Tuesdays. The calls for accounts are just the first step, get one then you'll be heckled for not being published. Publish, then you'll be mocked for having a grammar mistake. No. If you don't like anonymous comments on stories that author's have allowed anonymous comments on, don't read the comments.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
You are still

A WantABWriter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous