Why Can't I Be Maddie?

Story Info
A mis-directed email fires Leah's imagination!
769 words
4.54
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

"Hey Maddie! Here's what we were talking about the other night. Yes, it's a little explicit, but you said you wanted all the little dirty details, so I made sure to include them. Still not sure if I'm going to hit send on this as it's really personal. I never told another woman these things, much less what I wanted to do to her, but I can't keep it bottled up anymore. Let me know your feelings about if once you finished reading it. Bruce"

Leah had read these words in the email that came to her. She didn't recognize the email address it had originated from, much less anyone named Bruce or Maddie. But what followed in the email was a long description of what he wanted to do to her.

It was midnight and Leah laid naked in her bed. The only light was the glow from the phone she gripped in her left hand that she stared at as she read the letter again. Her other hand gently brush her pubic curls, sending tickling vibes through her in a vain effort to quench the sexual fire that had been lit within her by the misdirected email.

"Touch me, Bruce," Leah whispered to herself as she caressed her pussy while reading his words. He was kissing Maddie, touching her, licking every inch of her body from head to toe. "Not Maddie," Leah said. "Do this to me!"

Her pussy was dripping wet and her fingers slipped between her lips with ease. Her fingers played as she read how Bruce started eating Maddie, his tongue and lips invading her pussy. Leah could almost feel it herself as waves of pleasure built between her legs.

"Yes, Bruce, suck on my pussy," Leah said. Her clit swollen and aching, and she let out a sigh as she gently rubbed it. "Yes, suck on my clit," she moaned as she played with the hardened nub. "Fuck, you know that drives me crazy!" She alternated her touch; kneading her pearl, then dipping her fingers back between her pussy lips. Her breathing was rapid as the excitement swirled about her.

"So good, Bruce," Leah moaned as her hands worked between her legs. She was having trouble focusing on her phone, the words began to blur. Bruce's cock was hard and he was teasing its head on Maddie's pussy lips.

"Stop teasing me like this," Leah cried. "Please fuck me!" Her hardened clit throbbed as she began to push three fingers into her pussy. Bruce slipped his dick into Maddie's waiting pussy and began to slowly fuck her.

"No!" Leah cried as she pushed her fingers deeper into her cunny. "Not her. Fuck me, Bruce!" Her hand moved in and out of her pussy, matching the rhythm she imagined he was making in his email. "You sent the email to me, not her," she moaned as she fucked herself. "You want me, not her! I'll cum all over your dick if you'll just fuck me!"

Leah's hand was soaked in her slippery juices, and her fingers glided in and out with ease as she pictured Bruce pushing his cock in and out of her. She could almost feel his cock fill her up, its bulbous head caressing her pussy walls as it slid back and forth in her. She dropped her phone as she grasped her left breast, her fingers flicking at her hard nipple. She gave it a hard pinch, which sent a charge like electricity straight to her pulsating clit.

"Fuck," Leah moaned slowly and deeply as she pinched her nipple again. She was edging closer, wanting him to finish her.

"Cum inside me, Bruce," she cried as her fingers vigorously fucked her pussy. She moved her left hand down and started rubbing her clit. "I'm gonna cum, baby! I'm gonna cum all over your cock! I'm gonna..."

"GOD, YES!" she screamed. Leah felt an instance of almost excruciating tightness between her legs. Then she erupted in the orgasm she craved. "Fuuuucckkk!" she cried as the climax swelled and enveloped her body. She writhed uncontrollably, moaning and crying for what seemed like hours but were only a handful of seconds before she finally collapsed, drenched in sweat, exhausted.

Leah stared at the darkened ceiling for several minutes, her body finally calming down from the sexual high she had been at just before.

Then she said softly to herself, as a tear began to well in her right eye, "Why can't I be Maddie?"