All Comments on 'Why Did We Have to be Cousins Ch. 04'

by 32aa

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie195211 months ago

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for finishing this wonderful story in a way that made my eyes leak. You have an a,zing talent for writing with emotion. I truly enjoyed this. As an Aussie we too are legally permitted to have a relationship and marry a cousin, I wish I had know this many years ago.

Billyboy1953Billyboy195310 months ago

Thank You, Thank You, for giving Bill and Ellen a happy ending. Very well written again! Although they are fictional, Bill and Ellen strike close to home. I’m Bill,my wife’s name is Ellen. We are second cousins, and while my Ellen never went though a prior marriage, we still had the same feelings and fears about or family.

We’ve been married for 43 years so far. We hold those that support us dear to our hearts and let the dissenters be damned. Thank yo again for your efforts. ⭐️ to infinity.

Bill

32aa32aa10 months agoAuthor

Thank you both, Frankie1952 and Billboy1953 for your kind words. My congratulations to you Billboy on your wonderful 43 marriage to your special Ellen... In 'real' life my first name is "Bill".

Writing this chapter had its emotional moments for me also.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One caveat to your story, UW-Eau Claire was a school whose student population is predominately female back in the time period of this story. As a grad of its polar opposite I can speak with authority. Ratio on Water St, the college bar street on a busy weekend was at least 2:1, female to male.

d1rty0ldMan74d1rty0ldMan7410 months ago

You did indeed do well with describing abuse. And conveyed how many family members reacted to it on the day and how they unfortunately still react to it. Well done. Well written. I'm glad to see they got their happy ending

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Such a beautiful and heartwarming story. Thank you!

RicubRicub10 months ago

Thank you for writing a wonderful story,Thank you for writing this extra chapter to give Bill and Ellen the happy ending they deserve and thank you for listening to your readers

TomNJaxTomNJax10 months ago

Awesome story. Loved this ending much better!! Thanks for sharing your writing joy!

tallman441tallman44110 months ago

Exceptional! Thank you. Such a happy ending. How you captured the emotion and transferred it to the reader demonstrates what an accomplished writer you are. I felt like I was living with Bill and Ellen.

I have read many excellent stories on this site, and by far, this is above them all. I wish I could give you more than 5 stars. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you! I like your style of writing and I enjoyed reading your story very much.

Nam69Nam6910 months ago

Now that’s an ending!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story thanks for fixing it, stopping at 3 would have been disappointing. Hope your others are half as good as this one!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Breath-taking! Probably the best story I have read on this site! The writing about sex was exceptional; so tender, so relaxed. Through it all, you captured the emotion perfectly. I saw so much of my own experience here ... except for the happy ending.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2IC10 months ago

This is such a beautiful love story. I’m very happy that you added Chapter 3. Thank you for the time and effort you put into writing this well written story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love that your description of abuse was as mild as it was. It showed me that that was enough in your experience to adequately explain the need to leave. Similarly, that she left on the first try. (The average is between 6 and 12 attempts.)

Thank you for a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story had me wanting to keep reading, 10 stars to you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user32aa@32aa
software engineer, and got into this site a few years ago because it's classy and respectable.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES