Why Did We Have to be Cousins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That book is done, over. Bill came and rescued me and I'm staying here. If that means that I'm no longer yours and Dad's daughter, then so be it. I'm deeply sorry but, I've made up my mind. I love Bill and I know that he loves me. He always has. I know that he will do anything for me because he already has. He has done more for me than just listen to me and nod his head at whatever I was saying. He really listens to me and he found a way to rescue me from HELL.

"So, unless you have anything else. Bill needs to call his parents back. I know that they are anxiously waiting to talk to him some more. I'm here during the day and we will both be here in the evenings if you want to talk some more. Please don't throw me out of your lives. I really do love you both.

"One final thing. It should go without saying that Robert can NOT know any of what's going on."

"We'll talk sweety. And no, we are not going to throw you out of our lives. We could never do that. We'll work through it. It's just a shock right now that you're not just down the street from us. But, yes. We are both happy that you are safe. And we love you too. We'll talk some more. Bye, Ellen. Take care."

"Bye, Mom... Dad. And I love you too."

The phone call with my mom and dad went pretty well. My mom had calmed down and her tone had softened. They listened as I went through what Ellen had been put through over the last six months, or so. They were shocked, as they knew nothing. Apparently, Ellen's situation was not discussed between the families. It would now. They asked a few questions.

"So, now that Ellen will be living with you, and not just staying with you for a visit, are you going to look for a two-bedroom apartment?" my mom asked, but I think that she knew the answer.

Ellen and I looked at each other. We each kind of expected that subject would come up.

"No."

Silence.

"OK. You two will be careful... right?"

"Yes, mom. We'll be careful."

I almost slipped and said, 'Just like we always have been,' but fortune stayed with me.

"Call us any time, collect. And Bill... Ellen. We love both of you. Always will. No matter what happens. Take care of each other. May God bless each of you."

My mom's voice cracking on those last sentences.

"Thank you, Mom... Dad. And we love you too."

......................................................

Ellen and I each knew that both sets of parents would finally be talking and comparing notes. There would be many... many more telephone conversations. Both between Ellen and her mom during the day and then between me and my mom and dad in the evening. Nobody limited the calls to just Sunday evenings when the rates dropped. Too many things needed to be talked about. Communication was vital in keeping our families together.

It had been an emotion-draining day. We were each exhausted, and it was only 9:00.

Taking my favorite cousin in my arms. Our lips met for the first time since earlier that morning. It wasn't a kiss of need... of hunger. Quite the opposite. It was slow. It was tender. It was our lips making love to each other.

"Ellen. What do you think of this? Let's save the unpacking until tomorrow. Besides, you're not going to be needing any clothes for tonight," she blushed and grinned. It was cute.

"I've got your favorite wine... lots of it," she grinned again.

"Then let's soak in the Jacuzzi. Maybe a nude swim."

"I'd like that. All of that."

This time a playful smile.

"Then let's come back here, take a shower, and then just see where things want to go. If you just want me to hold you. I'm fine with that. We have all the time in the world. We have the rest of our lives to love each other."

Another long kiss held us captivated for the next few minutes.

And that is what we did. Ellen let out a relaxing sigh as she slipped into the warm and swirling water. There were two other couples in the Jacuzzi that I recognized. The guys did their best to be discrete when Ellen dropped her towel. I think that Ellen even had the attention of the two girls that sat next to the guys.

The nude swim in the dark and cool water was exhilarating. Ellen's bare body against me, for the first time in a long time felt so natural. Even the coolness of the water didn't take away the warmth our bodies gave to each other as we held each other in a tight embrace and our lips, once again, locked. My hands found her soft butt cheeks and gently massaged them. Ellen moaned through the kiss and pressed her breasts harder into my chest. My hard cock was not nestled between her soft thighs and delicate folds.

"mmmm. Looks like someone is happy to see me," as she ground her mound against me and tightened her thighs around my cock.

Walking quickly back to my apartment with an engorged cock, was challenging. Fortunately, it was dark out, and late enough that we didn't meet anyone.

The shower was just like old times: fun, playful, and sensual.

Ellen rested her head on my shoulder as the warm water cascaded down her body.

Cupping her breasts and just holding her after a long and emotion-packed day brought a closeness that we had missed so much. When Ellen's hands covered mine we each let out a sigh of contentment.

"We're here aren't we?"

"Yes. We are right where we are supposed to be, where we have always been meant to be. I'm not going to let you go. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. I will protect you with my life."

"I know... I know."

Even in the shower, I could feel her tears, as she moved my left hand up and over her heart. I swear, I could feel her heart beating.

Holding my favorite and very special cousin beside my bed, I couldn't help but gaze into her hazel-green eyes. The same eyes that had held me in her spell each time she had visited me. The same eyes that sparkled each time we got together as we grew up with our families. And once again, our lips meet... and meet... and meet.

"Oh, Bill. I've dreamed of this moment ever since that night you called and told me what you wanted to do. To bring me here. To live together for the rest of our lives. I want you to do more than just hold me tonight. I want you to make love to me. And I want to make love to you. I know that technically, I'm still a married woman to another man. But that man... he's not even that... that person, doesn't exist. All that exists in my life is right here. The man who I've wanted to be part of my life forever. And now, we don't have to hide what we feel for each other. Our families know what we will be doing tonight... and the next... and the next.

"So, Bill. My favorite cousin. Start our life together. Make love to me. Fill me with your cum. Make me yours and only yours. Because you are mine and only mine."

We had made love many times during her visits. But tonight it was going to be on a different plane. A different dimension. Our dimension.

Ellen looked up at me with her eyes soft and relaxed in anticipation of our joining. But first. My lips gently kissed each closed eyelid. Then her cute little nose and each cheek. Leaving a trail of kisses along her extended neck and to the wide valley between her apple-sized breasts brought sighs of contentment, which were music to my ears. Ellen's music. The music that had filled my heart so long ago. Music that I thought I would never ever hear again.

A long and an "Oh my," as my tongue lightly brushed for one engorged pink nipple and then the other. More songs of contentment as my lips gently closed around each nipple and pulled. As my tongue swirled at that special spot where nipple met areola, Ellen groaned and pulled me into her heaving chest. My mouth slowly engulfs each nipple. I swear I could feel it grow as it ripened in the warmth of my mouth.

"More," a hushed whisper.

And, yes, I wanted more. I wanted her. I wanted every part of her.

As my tongue, lips, and mouth made love to a nipple, my fingers twirled and flicked her other sensitive nipple that was still wet from my mouth. The melody my lover was singing was getting louder. Her breathing quickened. She was close. I grinned as Ellen fell from that first cliff of ecstasy as her body jolted three times like an electric shock had been applied to her body.

"Oh, god, Bill the things that you do to me."

"Well, my love. I'm just getting started. There are so many more things I want and am going to do to you. Not just tonight but forever."

"Please. Do whatever you want to and with me. I'm yours. Oh, god, I'm so yours."

Ellen's legs opened as a trail of light kisses made their way down her soft tummy, stopping to swirl my tongue through her little belly button. Rubbing my chin and then each cheek through her honey-blonde pubic hair felt softer and fuller than I remembered.

Light kisses followed by nibble to each of her inner thighs brought more soft coos. Casting my eyes up slightly... there it was... Ellen's womanhood which had blossomed like a flower. Aroused and fragrant. Each petal was soft, thin, and pink. Inhaling deeply. Her aroma filled my lungs and became part of me. It was a fragrance that I had missed. And it was a taste that would soon be on my tongue.

Ellen let out an, "Oh, god," as my tongue did a slow and broad stroke from the base of her oozing opening to her engorged pink clit which had emerged seeking some long-awaited attention. She tasted divine, like a fine wine. To be savored.

Her legs splayed to their maximum as her clit was on the receiving end of the tip of my tongue... up and down... back and forth. Repeat. Repeat. Tracing the tip of my tongue along each of her delicate folds.

The words coming out of Ellen's mouth were unintelligible as she gave herself over to everything that her body and senses had been denied for so long. Ellen let out a prolonged groan as two fingers entered her inferno and gently swirled around that second button of her pleasure.

"Oh god... Don't stop... Please don't stop... It's been so long. Bill, make me cum."

If there had been any doubt about what was happening in my bedroom by my neighbors, that mystery was solved by the violent eruption that formed at Ellen's core and spread through her body like a tsunami as it builds out at sea and crests once it reaches shore. Ellen's body convulsed with each eruption. Her legs were open as wide as humanly possible.

"Bill," pant, "Up here," pant, "Kiss me," pant, "I need to taste myself on your lips."

Her tongue moved over my lips devouring her arousal. And when that wasn't enough her tongue probed my mouth with a need.

"Bill, I need you inside of me. Make love to me. I know that you like to watch me ride you... trust me we'll get there, and more. Right now. I just want to feel you move in and out of me. I want to feel you cum inside of me. Because I love you more this moment than anything in this whole wide world."

The tip of my cock kissed the portal to her sexual being as if asking for permission to enter her sacred treasure. Permission was not required. Ellen reached between us, wrapped her hand around my hard cock, and guided me to where she wanted me.

That first moment of penetration and the slow journey through a woman's hot and wet vagina cannot be described in words. It can only be experienced as we each let out a prolonged sigh and the words, "Oh my god."

"Welcome home, my love. You have made all of this possible."

I got into the slow and graceful rhythm that men and women have enjoyed since the beginning of time. As we mated... As we joined. Joined, not just physically, but spiritually as well. As I made love to the only person who mattered to me. Yes, we were soulmates... cousins... but that didn't matter.

Ellen's fingernails slowly and lightly raked across my back as I rolled my hips slowly withdrawing and slowly refilling. She offered her neck to my lips, which I gently nibbled on while fully embedded in her warmth. Her nipples were next as she rolled side to side for my tasting pleasure. Looking up at Ellen's gentle smile as I nursed on each of her engorged nipples warmed my heart. How could any man not treat her with the love that she so deserved and craved?

Time stopped. Nothing existed outside of the world of passion and desire that we held for each other.

Pulling up, our eyes meet and all I could see was a woman being consumed by sensations that she had been deprived of for so long.

"I love you, Ellen."

"I love you, Bill."

Kiss.

"Bill, cum for me. Cum inside of me... Make me yours and only yours."

My pace picked up. My pubic bone was pressing against her clit with every thrust. Ellen was close once again. I was close.

"Ellen, I'm going to cum."

"Me too. Can you wait for me? If not, that's fine," she panted in her state of arousal.

Slowing, but moving side to side to keep pressure on her sensitive pearl. It was only moments when Ellen's body stiffened one more time as her howl of release filled the room.

That did it. A dozen, or strokes later.

"Ellen."

"Look at me. Look at me when you cum in me."

A final and deep thrust. Our eyes bore into each other's souls. My balls tightened. And I filled her with everything I had, before collapsing onto my lover. My soulmate. My best friend.

At first, it was quiet except for our shared breathing. I heard gentle sobs. Then tears against my cheeks followed by a body-racking sob as Ellen tightened her embrace and held me hard against her as all of the negativity, hurtfulness, and feelings of worthlessness that had consumed her for the past months came out and were expelled into the cosmos. Never ever to return.

We basked in the afterglow of our lovemaking.

"Thank you, Bill. My love. My soulmate. I can't remember the last time that I felt like this... loved... special... appreciated... wanted for more than just my body for just a few seconds.

"I have never felt what I'm feeling right now. Even when I was here before, in this bed. So connected. So free to share my feelings with you without being judged or told that I was being stupid. I can tell you anything. I know that I can trust you with my life. Because I already have.

"I feel like a new woman. The old and defeated woman is gone. I don't care what our families may think or do. All that I know, is that I will fight. I will fight with every ounce of my being to not let anyone destroy what we have right here, right now, and will have.

"I'm going to love sleeping with you every night... naked. I going love waking up next to you every morning, naked. Watching and listening to you sleep. And the best part is that I won't have to leave and go home... because I will be home... right here with you for the rest of my life."

....................................................

Time went on. Ellen's school was sorry to hear that she was leaving but wished her the best and added that if she needed any references to just let them know. All she told them was that she had moved to California to be with her best friend.

Robert was served at his work. Ellen's attorney made sure of that. Ellen said that she wished she could have seen the look on his face as he was handed the papers in front of his co-workers.

At first, Robert was going to fight it. His true nature coming to the surface... his arrogance. No woman is going to make him look like a fool in front of his peers. Ellen's attorney just replied, that so far, she was playing nice, but if he wanted to go that route, 'have at it'. She would make his life an expensive hell. I mean, Ellen wasn't looking for any alimony from him... she just wanted out.

And the nice thing was that she told Ellen that if he wanted to go that route she wouldn't charge Ellen anything extra. She would make it personal. It would be her pleasure to give this scum what he deserved since she knew the circumstances behind the reason for the divorce.

Ellen found a medium-sized grade school that was perhaps a twenty-minute commute from where we lived. Pretty short, by California standards.

I confided in my boss, who was my best guy friend about my living arrangement, over lunch one day. All he said was 'Congratulations. I can't wait to meet the lucky girl'.

Over the phone, it seemed that the families had come to accept our arrangement. Conversations were frequent and friendly. The time leading up to our Christmas visit was a bit anxious for us. Phone conversations are one thing... face-to-face would be the telling moment.

In the end, there was no need for us to worry. Both sets of parents were at my parent's house when we arrived and welcomed us with open arms and warm hearts. Ellen cried. We felt at home. Her mom, in a mother-and-daughter moment, told her that she had never seen her happier. And yes, we slept together.

It felt weird to be in my old bedroom with my naked cousin lying next to me. Ellen told me it felt weird to her too, as we spent one night in her old bedroom, naked. We, of course, behaved. Perhaps it was each of the parent's way of coming to grips with our relationship and where it was heading. All that the rest of the family, and their friends knew was that Ellen and we lived... close to each other. Which was true.

And yes. A few years later Ellen and I got married in a little nondenominational church with both sets of parents proudly by our sides. Ellen's dad, my uncle, was beaming as he walked his daughter up the aisle. This time he knew that she was on the right path.

Then there was the birth of our daughter, Jenna. Jenna inherited Ellen's infectious smile and lively personality. Ellen laughed and said that she would have me wrapped around her finger in no time. She did.

So readers... this is truly the end. Hope you enjoyed it. There were parts of this chapter that were challenging to write, as I had never experienced abuse. If I messed up, please just overlook it. I did my best.

So until the next time... May the wind always be at your back and the sun on your face.

32aa