All Comments on 'Why Fuck A Black Man? Ch. 03'

by Giln

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 16 years ago
Vanessa is crazy and needs therapy badly.

I think Terry made the right choice; the question is, why did he wait so long? His marriage has no love; clearly, Vanessa's attitude is still a problem. "Why was his car in the driveway -- that's where I park!" In other words, she disrespects him, pushes him around, he must park in the street while she gets the driveway and God forbid if he disobeys. We know what is coming next; she will fuck Ruby's husband and experience a 'large cock.' Terry's marriage is really over. I think it is too late for counseling and he should just go ahead and file for divorce now, before he is humiliated further by Vanessa's inevitable cuckolding of him.

Simple49erSimple49erabout 16 years ago
Choices:

There is a predicatibility to the plot. She has a husband who wants normal sex life and turns to self-satisfaction when he cannot get it. She is a prude and self centered bitch. He finally cannot stand her and sexlessness and leaves. She pouts: its his fault. She goes to friend. Now the author has a choice of stereotypes. She will fuck the husband and have lesbian sex with Ruby. Or she we will see how they have a loving, sexual relationship and realize her mistake. Then, not having sex with them, she will go and ravish the man she claims to love and get SERIOUS counseling for both of them to heal the chasm SHE has created in their relationship.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

An ir cuck story from deep in the garbage pile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous