Why I am a Bull Ch. 04 - Unbreakable

Story Info
The strength of the attraction becomes intense.
2.1k words
3.63
9.2k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lazy Saturday morning a few weeks later. We'd seen a lot of each other in the intervening period, and I regularly stayed over in their gorgeous flat, enjoying the place Ian had once occupied in Eva's bed.

"And then, Gabby said..." Eva paused, she was laughing so hard, she couldn't speak. "Gabby said, 'I think Ian's having an affair!'"

"All because Dan had said he'd been acting funny at work?" I asked.

"Yes!" She was practically crying she found it so funny. "Dan had told her Ian's been closing the blinds in his office, is always looking at his phone, leaving early or going out for 'business meetings.'"

"But you're sure he's not?" I cheekily queried.

"Of course not!" Peals of laughter came from her. "He's been looking at that photo of us and disappearing to call me and text me to ask when you and I are next meeting up. He's become quite obsessed. If I unlock him, he masturbates like a puppy humps a chair leg." She almost wept with laughter.

"Anyway, Dan wouldn't go there. He was just winding Gabby up," she added.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Well, at an office away-day last year, we were both a bit bored and a bit tipsy, so I fucked him. He couldn't say no. I'm 'the boss's girl,' so he had to do what he was told. Plus, he's a dirty bastard who jumps at the opportunity of an illicit shag, so I doubt he's too traumatized by the experience," she confessed.

Eva was the most special woman. Beautiful, clever, more than sexy and, as I knew, an insatiable sexual explorer. Despite the fact we'd just had fantastic, acrobatic sex - sex that had got better each time as I got acquainted with the signs and signals her body displayed during the act - I was aroused by her secret.

I like sexual women. Women who use their power over men. Women whose inhibitions don't inhibit them. Demanding women who want more than most men can offer them or will allow them to have. I like that they feel the same way about sex as I do, and I like rising to the challenge of meeting their appetites. Unlike Ian, I like them because I give them what they want, and they're happy to receive it; often more than once.

As she talked about sleeping with Dan, I could feel the blood heading south. For just a split second, I thought, 'Is this what Ian craves? Does Eva's infidelity make him feel like I do now?'

Maybe we weren't as wholly unlike each other as I thought.

"You naughty cow!" I jokingly informed her. "Does Gabby know?"

"Oh, God, no! She's so straight she could get a night job as a ruler. And don't tell her, for God's sake!" Eva chided.

"Don't worry, I've barely seen them since their flat warming. So, Dan. How was it?" I asked.

"A lady doesn't say, but since it's me... it was six out of ten. Fun, but not to be repeated. Why, are you feeling threatened, stud?" she teased.

"Noooo. I'm not really the competitive type," I said, which while true in some respects, wasn't entirely honest.

She stroked my slightly engorged cock. It responded as it always does, growing thicker and heavier, now pointing down at a forty-five-degree angle, touching the bed as I lay on my side.

"Don't believe you!" she laughed. "Ian, Ian? Come here, honey," she called out.

A minute later, Ian came in. He looked at us on the bed. Me naked, with my cock extending from my groin to the bed, Eva, half-sitting, half-lying next to me in a T-shirt and lacy lilac panties. She reached over to her bedside table and took out a key.

"Come here, darling," she said. He dutifully approached the bed, and she shuffled over to the side, leant over and unlocked Ian's cock. It sprang out and pulsed. He wasn't bad looking. He was actually quite fit - kind of an athletic build - and I could see why a woman would find him attractive, until he got naked, of course.

"Gabby tells me you've been having an affair!" she accused him.

"What? No! Of course not!" he protested innocently.

Eva laughed at him. His cock pulsed a little harder. It was probably now as big as it ever was going to be and still looked like a finger.

"Ok, I believe you." she teased him. "Steven says he not the competitive type. But I think he's being, let's say, economical with the truth. Come and lie down, darling."

He took his place next to Eva, and she knelt up between us. She looked from him to me and back again. She measured Ian's cock with her hand, and holding her fingers still she moved her hand over to mine. It was just over half as long as mine, maybe four inches.

She tutted. She placed her hand around my cock as far as she could, gripping it tightly, leaving a gap of just over an inch between her thumb and middle finger, and carefully held the position as she placed the imaginary member over Ian's groin. She comically moved her hand around emphasising the huge gap between her fingers and his cock, and tutted again.

"Oh, Ian. If only, if only, if only..." she playfully moaned.

He made a pitiful attempt at trying to hide his excitement. He loved her attention, and she knew it. She continued to compare Ian and me. She placed two hands around my bicep, removed one and placed it on Ian's arm. She sighed theatrically at the large gap.

"However, darling, there are some things you can do that Steven can't," she announced, "Steven can't have a blow job and Steven can't fit in my bum."

That was probably true. I'd not even tried. Apart from the fact Eva had a cunt that felt like heaven, I'd only ever fucked a woman's arse on two occasions. The first was "successful" as it turned out the little slut was a huge masochist, and the second less so as she wasn't. A case of her eyes being bigger than her arse, so to speak.

She pulled her T-shirt over her head - her nipples announced she was horny. She came over to me, pushed me playfully onto my back and straddled my cock with her lilac panties. She gently rotated her hips and, of course, the effect was instant. Pre-cum oozed from me as her weight balanced on my hardness. She pulled the panties to one side, lifted my heavy member and very slowly slid down onto it, leaning forward as she did so, her firm tits now pressed against me.

I could feel the sheen of her perspiration against me. The lilac panties partially strangled my cock on one side, making it almost painfully hard. We kissed, she took one of my hands and placed a finger on her anus. I gently slipped it in, slowly rotated it and felt the involuntary tightening of her around my cock.

"Is that good, sexy?" she breathed at me.

I didn't need to answer. The look I gave her, the way I kissed her, the motion of my finger provided all the information she needed. She took my other hand, placed it on her bum cheek, removed the finger from her hole and placed that hand on the other cheek.

She broke off a kiss and said, "Ian, I'm not going to wait any longer".

He sprang up from lying on the side of the bed, took up position behind her, and with her lying on me, my hands holding her arse taut, he proceeded to sodomize her.

She moaned in a new way. A kind of soft grunting as he pushed in to her.

"If you come, I'll lock you up and throw away the key," she told him. She resumed her kisses and held my head in her hands. I couldn't feel his little member through her, but it stimulated spasms in her cunt that were unbelievable. I was glad the threat was made to Ian and not me as I was going to come soon, and come hard. I'm used to getting my way in bed, but she'd taken over and I was very happy to go along for the ride.

The feelings were so intense. She'd decided to take control and I was powerless to slow down or relax. Uncontrollably, unexpectedly, I came. She rolled off me and away from Ian. She lay on her back and spread her legs, holding the now sodden lilac panties to the side.

"Clean it," she said blankly.

Ian, his tiny erection undimmed from his interrupted efforts buried his face between her legs. He lapped and slurped like a cat with a saucer of cream - a metaphor so close to reality it barely counts.

She placed her hand on the back of his head and pushed his face into her sex hard, writhed against his now shiny face and came through gritted teeth. She removed her hand from his head and said curtly, "Turn over."

He did so in silence, obediently lying on his back. She took his tool between two fingers and pulled at it rapidly. As his pleasure mounted, she watched him intently. Just before he reached his peak, she removed her hand and watched as his orgasm faltered and two small dribbles of cum ran down his cock and met a disappointing end in his bush.

"Even when you're winning, you're a loser," she snarled at him.

He looked at her with such passion and longing, his ruined pleasure an unimportant consequence of the need for her high-intensity sexual games.

I remembered what I'd thought to myself earlier: 'Is this what Ian craves? Does Eva's infidelity make him feel like I do now?' Maybe we weren't as wholly unlike each other as I thought.

It wasn't the infidelity, per se. It was the hyper-intensity of her he loved and he'd do almost anything to be near it. That, at least, I completely understood.

At this point I knew I'd met my match. She had given him everything he could have wanted, and I could tell the connection between them was unbreakable.

~~~

The following day, Sunday, I went home. A couple of days passed while I did some temp work in a wholesalers. As I returned home one evening I bumped into Dan in the hallway.

"Eva says hello,' I said as I closed the front door behind me. I don't know why I said it. I think Eva was starting to get under my skin. The knowledge that he'd had the chance to be in my position, but failed to impress, made me feel smug. As did the knowledge that Gabby would be horrified if she knew of Dan's infidelity.

As I've said, men don't really interest me at any level. But maybe I was developing a taste for leverage - Ian's weaknesses were there to be exploited. Of course the difference was he wanted them to be exploited. Dan didn't.

"Oh, right," he said a little reticently. "I didn't know you two knew each other."

"Just in passing. After your party she made an effort to calm the waters between Ian and me, that's all. And she mentioned that you had been talking to Gabby about Ian."

He looked concerned. Ian was his boss. He'd just been passing on some office gossip after a long day. It wasn't serious or a big deal. What was Gabby doing telling Eva? One day her straight-laced nature would get her into trouble.

"Eva wasn't upset or anything, was she?" he inquired.

"No, no. Not at all. She said, 'it's the opposite of what Gabby thinks,' or something like that," I lied.

He murmured, "Oh shit," beneath his breath.

"Don't worry about it, Dan. It's just idle gossip, as you said. I'm sure Gabby has no idea what she's talking about. Do you know what I mean?"

He looked really worried. "Yeah, of course. I can rely on you, right?"

"Of course, like I can rely on you. Right?" I raised an eyebrow.

My relationship with Eva and Ian had changed me. Whereas previously, men were just boring, now I got a little thrill of having power over them. I didn't want or need anything from Dan any more than I had a few months back at their party, but, I don't know, it felt like a kind of insurance policy. Something to fall back on.

Perhaps I could "un-straighten" Gabby one day, and rely on Dan's help in doing so?

I went upstairs to my room, ashamed of myself for thinking such things. It seems that whereas the bond between Ian and Eva was unbreakable, as I'd witnessed, my own integrity wasn't.