All Comments on 'Why I am a Bull Ch. 04 - Unbreakable'

by BullNumber1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityabout 2 years ago

Hahahaha...the dumbass writing this has never had a woman touch his needle dick let alone been a "bull".

Hahahaha...I really hope you were going for hilarious? That's why you write? Correct? For people to laugh at you?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

He’s not a bull if he gives in to women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bad - start to finish

BullNumber1BullNumber1about 2 years agoAuthor

Hey boys, glad you're still enjoying my adventures. Odd how you keep coming back for more.... it's almost like, I don't know, you're imagining what it's like when I'm f*cking your wives.

Looking forward to seeing you in the next chapter.

X

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Doesn’t seem as if a real “bull” would have constantly bleat to the world what a big man he is. This sounds like an insecure little boy picking on only those more pathetic than himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife and I really, really enjoyed this chapter. The psychological complexity amped up very quickly. Now, Eva has set things up, so the mind games begin in earnest. She has cleverly cast a wide net that ensnares Ian, Steven, Dan and Gabby, wow!

Specifically, Steven the bull, is starting to understand the feelings that Ian has when Eva is unfaithful. (We’ve never heard of a bull feeling cuckolded; but it was very hot!)

Also, she planted the ‘piece of dirt’ in Steven’s mind about her already having fucked Dan. Thus, Steven was able to start messing with Dan’s mind. And he may even fuck Dan’s wife, Gabby, someday.

Will Dan be willing to buy Steven’s silence by offering him his wife? !!! We are betting that Eva will be overjoyed if he does! Eva has always thought that Gabby was a bit too strait-laced and puritanical. So, if she can ‘sully’ Gabby by having Steven fuck her she would like that!

My wife giggled when she read, “If I unlock him, he masturbates like a puppy humps a chair leg." My wife, and her married girlfriends who also cuckold their husbands, actually encourage us to hump their thighs and cum. That’s about as close as we get to their pussies when they are in sexual relationships with other men.

Again, it was hot that Eva had fucked Dan, one of her husband’s subordinates. My wife was once attracted to one of my employees. So, she had a six-month affair with him and said the sex was great. She told me about it.

However, with him, she pretended that she was secretly cheating on me. It was a total mind fuck for him, and he was on pins and needles, fearing that I might find out!

We also liked the part of your story where she had her husband sodomize her while her lover, Steven, got her juicy pussy. That seems like the way it should be, the way Mother Nature intended it. The biggest cock gets to shoot his seed in her womb. And the smallest penis gets the shit chute but is forbidden to ejaculate! A very clever commentary on the cuckold’s place.

Eva is coming into her own and moving all the pieces on the chess board. My wife is cheering for Eva!

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Really gotta give you credit for hanging in there with this fecal matter disguised as writing.

Most people would have gotten the hint by now, but not you. Nope, you keep swinging even after three strikes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Many get off on fucking another’s woman. I always thought don’t do what you wouldn’t want done to you and no matter how great you think you are there is always another dick or great personality that May click better than you . That’s why even in the swinging as no swapping world there is oddly cheating and many times the marriage fails for another man or woman. Recalling guys my age that only went after the married or girls with boyfriends. Especially if he knew the guy . He got off on it and held it over her as he fucked them . He was fucking a friends mother for a while at the same time he was fucking the daughter also. He would joke to the friend how he mss as led the Cum on his dick but he thought it was s joke. He would tell the mom as he pounded her ass how he love to facial her daughter after fucking her ass and at parties or getogethers at there how would fuck with them . The f as moly had a time share in Carribbean and took him one time . He said he fucked both of them on the sneak the whole week and purposely had towel shop in front of family coming out of bathroom. He said after that they as kk saw it and would come out with towels around his neck dick swinging . As he got s little older he would persuade friends wives. He fucked a few but did get caught once and got his ass kicked . He still didn’t stop and continued even older . It’s a fucked up personality trait he has

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsabout 2 years ago

Love Cuck sotries and this is a hot one! Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous