All Comments on 'Why the Worm Turned'

by jrsmale

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
KaPai

Cool story Bro. Give the man a DB.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Good reading. I loved it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
A Cup of Tea 🍵 to Flavor Afterglow of Tutorial Tryst Was Nice Finishing Touch on Ossature of Story

I liked the story , although I felt it had very limited scope in certain aspects .A few paragraphs describing the main couple's kids were in order, how Peter is such a charmer to women outside of household deserved some play as well. Yet the core of story was that of wife and mother only just beginning to assert herself as woman 👩 was done quite well. The NZ regional setting references also played to fine effect.

Overall this was worthy effort, albeit with further practice , some polish will accrue as well. Literotica and Loving Wives will be richer if jrsmale hones their hobby with perusal of elite authors and further practice of storytelling craft . I thank the author(s) for sharing.

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Nice Story

But you should follow - up when hubby figures out The Wife has found her own. and how it effects him. and when all of the others dry up and he is on a Dry Spell. how does he try to win the Wife back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

good story about time she learned what an ass her hubby is

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
just another bunch of assholes

besides the innocent kids there is not a single character related in this shit that had anything that would draw any sense of compassion from any reader especially not me.

the husband cheats and treats the wife like shit ...

the wife confronts the husband puts down the law stays with him and then she cheats.

the barefoot slut cheats on her husband

the neighbor although a widower still sets out to seduce a married woman...

they are all just a bunch of assholes

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 5 years ago
Quite good I thought

The characters were a bit stiff, having the wife chat with a BFF would have been good as it would highlight the sexual disfunction. Lack of internet and cell phones gave it a vintage air

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Two wrongs don't make a right. She might be getting some relief and upgrade in her life, . . .

but her children have a selfish asshole for a father. She should do the right thing and trade in her loser asshole for the winner that she has just found. But she should do it with integrity and class, not emulate her shithead husband. Divorce, remarry, live a good life and raise decent children. She's got the right idea, but is going about it the wrong way.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Good enough.

Interesting way to open a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The neighbor wish was to fuck since the begining

That's why he accepted the relationship she offered. He didn't want a serious relationship, just a fuck friend for free. No more need to pay for whores. All her bills would be paid by the stupid cheating husband. So a ruined story with these kind of characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting story

An interesting story but much too British and stogy to be considered erotic.

T.T.

Xamphos2018Xamphos2018over 5 years ago
Getting what they want.

Husband will probably get to feel jealous and try to reclaim her. Relationship difficult I think the kids will eventually be the stumbling block. Surprised given her apparent inexperience she licked his cock. But good to read some sensuous caring sex, instead of balls out fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree with anon "Two wrongs don't make one right."

I thought it was a good story, creative plot idea, interesting, as set in NZ.

However, the way it's written: I do agree with Anonymous comment somewhere below, pretty much verbatim, with what they said about this story. So, no need to repeat their comments, adding in more of my own, just re-worded.

This story reminded me a lot, of the last time I was there myself, back about 40+ years ago. Team I commanded, wound-up beached in NZ for a few weeks, waiting on-going orders. So we pooled our pay and rented a car, saw some of the most awesome scenery there across the rural reaches, we had ever looked upon!

Met some really good people there, as well, I will never forget!

NZ is such spectacular scenery and gorgeous, rural settings, that I hope, before I die, or get too old to travel, I can return there, take my time and tour the country, once again.

Thank you author, for this story and making me remember and want to return to NZ again sometime soon, before I get so old, I can no longer make trips like that. I would so love to see the sights there, one more time!

I like this story! Thank you again, author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wait, What?

Did you really write, "if you had been a decent lover and fondled them a bit my tits could have been several sizes bigger"?

Great line from a commercial her a few years ago: "That's not how this works! That's not how any of this works!" Lulz!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not

Not your best. Only mildly interesting at most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely needs a second chapter or more. Great story, needs to continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjrsmale@jrsmale
We are a very mature couple with lots of experience under our belts. There a lot of Lit stories that refer to participants being old at 40 or 50 years we area lot older than that. , My partner and I enjoy Lit stories and are now writing our own for your enjoyment, some of the...