Why the Worm Turned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, I want you to close your eyes and not think of anything. Just feel your body respond and enjoy the sensations it gives you. There is no right or wrong or better here. Just enjoy."

John knelt on the floor in front of her, and Kathy closed her eyes. John slipped her sandals off her feet. Then slowly massaged from her knee down her leg to her foot. He rubbed her heel, then the inside of her foot. Then he firmly scratched the outside of her foot with his fingernails and went on to her toes, where he rubbed and squeezed each toe in turn, and then gently kissed her whole foot all over. Kathy could feel her whole body relaxing and enjoying the sensation. John then did the same with the other leg and foot until Kathy was completely relaxed.

John gently undid the buttons of her blouse, then stretched up and kissed her on her shoulder at the base of her neck. He kissed her all the way down her arm as he slid the blouse off her shoulders till her hand came out of the sleeve, then placed several kisses in her palm and massaged and kissed each finger. He then did the same with the other arm. By this time Kathy was purring like a kitten and her whole body was starting to writhe with desire.

"Oh!" moaned Kathy. "That is the most heavenly feeling I have ever had. Is that an orgasm?"

John chuckled quietly. "Not yet sweetheart. You have only skimmed the surface."

John stood up and pulled Kathy to her feet. "Undo my shirt," he whispered into her ear. She slowly undid each button, then, just as he had to her, she kissed the base of his neck and followed the shirt off his arm with kisses down to the hand where she kissed and tongued his palm and sucked his fingers. Then she went back to the throat and did the same down the other arm then moved to his nipples.

John slipped his fingers into the waist of her skirt and, catching her knickers as well, slid them over her hips and off her legs. Quickly getting the message, Kathy undid his belt and zip and followed suit with his boxers and jeans. When his cock sprang out she slid them down, she automatically grabbed his cock and gave it a good kiss and a lick without any thought.

"Oh my darling, you are a natural," John said as he picked her up and gently lay her on the bed. He climbed onto the other side and started hoisting and squeezing her breasts. Kathy felt the warmth building up in her body and relaxed into enjoying it.

John leant over and kissed and sucked on her nipple and Kathy's whole body erupted in a spasm of desire. She felt as if a bolt of lightning had shot down from her breast to her crotch and her body bucked and spasmed. John continued to suck and fondle her breasts and slid his hand down her body massaging in little circles, investigating her tummy button, then cupping her mound with his whole hand. Kathy's hips were lifting and bucking, and her twat was pushing into his hand seeking more and more. He slipped his finger down the grove between her lips and explored her now sopping wet pussy making her writhe and moan even more. Then he poked his fingers into her vagina and found her tender G spot and rubbed it gently.

Kathy screamed and writhed, her whole body bucked and spasmed and she humped her body onto his hand as the orgasm overtook her. John held her tightly as she slowly came down from her high and she clung to him as she moaned and screamed.

"Wow!" she whispered into his neck, "That was the most amazing thing I have ever felt."

"That was only a little one my darling. Plenty more and bigger and better still to come."

"Now, what about you?" said Kathy. "What do I do to give you that feeling."

"Not today. Today is your day and we have lots of things to experience. How about oral sex? How do you feel about that? It is an entirely different feeling altogether."

"I don't know. I have never done it, and don't know how. But if you are willing to teach me I am willing to learn."

"Fair enough. But come on. Was that a tin of biscuits I saw on the table? A cup of tea would go down well now. After all, today is the first day of the rest of our lives."

12