Wicked Desert Seductress Pt. 01

Story Info
A bikini photo shoot in the desert quickly turns naughty.
3.1k words
4.21
21.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iggyspear
iggyspear
334 Followers

Note: This is the first part of a two part story.

It didn't take Zack long to recover after splitting from his wife. Within a couple of months he could be seen going around with a curvaceous Filipino-American girl named Natasha who was considerably younger than him.

His best friend Mike still hadn't met Natasha, and Zack had been just dying to show her off. Although, it wasn't like he hadn't had the chance to see what she looked like, given that she was very much into the whole Instagram thing, and had no qualms about posting extremely revealing photos.

Mike was looking forward to seeing her in the flesh, particularly since they were headed to Palm Springs, where the majority of their weekend would be spent around the pool in swimming attire. And from her Instagram account, he knew Natasha was very comfortable wearing tiny thong bikinis in public, let alone private places. The only issue was that Mike's wife Kat was coming along too, so he'd have to be covert about his ogling. Thankfully she was unaware of the Instagram account.

Zack and Natasha were the first to arrive at the rental house in Palm Springs. Having plenty of time to spare before the other couple would get in, they headed off to Joshua Tree National Park. It was a little out of the way, but it was very important for her Instagram account that she shoot some nudes against the famous J-Tree backdrop.

They parked at the Jumbo Rocks Campground, and followed a wash back into a beautiful rock outcrop that was well hidden from civilization. Natasha slipped into an extremely skimpy blue and orange thong bikini, which she thought would contrast nicely with the desert rocks.

This was Zack's single favorite thing about the relationship. She loved to pose, and it turned both of them on equally. Zack couldn't recount a single time where she hadn't "rewarded" him for being her photographer at the end of a session.

It was during these photoshoots that Zack had the most power over her. He could say anything he'd like her to do, and she'd do it. If this meant fingering her ass or sucking his dick, so be it.

For the Joshua Tree shoot this meant getting her to pleasure herself with a cactus-shaped dildo. With her back to the camera and her bright thong pulled to the side of her tan-brown ass, she was pumping the large dildo in and out of her ass at a steady pace when a ranger showed up out of nowhere.

Everyone looked like deer in the headlights, and no one moved except for Natasha who frantically pulled the dildo out of her asshole. No one knew what to say. The couple had been so well-hidden that Ranger Rick hadn't seen them until he was practically right in front of them.

It wasn't the first time Ranger Rick had witnessed a nude photo shoot in the park. Modeling shoots of all varieties had skyrocketed in the park during the Instagram era. Technically these shoots required permits, but few people ever bothered applying. Rick was not a law enforcement ranger, but it was part of his job to notify participants in photoshoots of their infractions, and radio law enforcement if necessary.

The other times Ranger Rick had been privy to modeling shoots he'd neglected this part of his job. Instead he'd either ignored or gazed upon them from afar. But this time he had no choice but to say something. "How's it going?" he asked.

Zack, a natural people person, was immediately apologetic. "Oh man, we're so sorry about this. We didn't mean to bother anyone. We thought we'd be safe out here away from the campground."

Under normal circumstances they would've been safe, but Ranger Rick, who worked collecting fees at the campground entrance, had wandered back in the rocks to find a safe place to get stoned on his break. "Well, technically you are supposed to get a permit."

"But this isn't a commercial shoot or anything. I mean, you saw what she was doing."

Right behind Zack, Rick could see Natasha bending over, her entire voluptuous ass exposed. She was digging for something in her backpack. Ranger Rick tried to remain focused on the conversation. "I know, but if you have all the screens, backing lights, and fancy equipment, you're supposed to get a permit."

Natasha, knowing she had Ranger Rick's attention, remained bent over much longer than she needed to. Finally finding the tanning oil she was looking for, she slowly stood up straight, making a show of it. Zack shrugged. "I'm sorry, we didn't know."

Rick tried to maintain eye-contact with Zack as Natasha sprayed the oil in her hands. "Well I don't really care that much, so it's not like you'll get a ticket or anything. You just need to pack up your stuff."

Natasha was completely bent over again, only now she was rubbing oil into her dark skin, starting from the ankles. Wiggling her cheeks back and forth, she let her right hand slide up her crack. Knowing she had Mike's full attention, she grabbed her thong and briefly moved it to the side, leaving her pussy completely exposed for just a couple seconds.

Zack remained determined to stay. "Is there any way we could just keep shooting, and you could look the other way? We came a long way to get out here, and I really doubt anyone else will find us off here in the boonies. I mean, I'm not really sure why you even came out this way."

"I'm on break and wanted to explore," Rick said, half-telling the truth. "Campers like to wander around, and climb these rocks back here. What if some kids had come back here while you were shooting?"

In the background Natasha pulled her string to the side again, only this time Rick could swear he saw her insert a finger for a second. Rick, who'd been trying to quell his boner since the moment he'd first seen Natasha, finally lost the battle, and a tent appeared in his pants. This didn't go unnoticed by Zack. He smiled a bit and said, "Look man, no one else is coming out here. We're not harming anyone.

"I dunno."

Zack had one last card to play. "But I know you're glad you stumbled on us. She has a great ass, doesn't she?"

"Zachary!" Natasha exclaimed through laughter before Rick could answer. "That's not appropriate."

Rick was blushing and still erect. "I don't think I should answer that."

Finally done with her oil, Natasha walked on over. She got up right next to Rick and lowered her sunglasses. She made quick eye contact with him before gazing down towards his bulge. She licked her lips and smiled. "Would you like to watch me pose? I'd love to have a handsome ranger watching me."

Rick was beet red. "I guess so," he said meekly.

"Alright!" Zack shouted excitedly.

As Natasha turned her back to the men and walked back towards her bag, Rick said to Zack, "You could've saved a lot of time by just having her talk to me from the beginning."

The two shared a laugh, and began to bond. It was only a matter of minutes before Rick pulled out the joint, and the two shared a smoke while Natasha modeled in and out of numerous bikinis. However, the dildo was noticeably absent in all photos. Rick assumed this was where the line was drawn for her inhibition.

When the joint was done, Zack called Natahsa over to look at some of the photos. She was pleased with what she saw, but there was one minor suggestion. "I'd like to do some with the handsome ranger," she said.

Rick laughed nervously, not sure if she was joking or not. "I don't think so."

"Come on," she egged him on.

"It's not a good idea. I could lose my job if the wrong person sees them."

Natasha laughed. "We wouldn't post them, obviously. They'd be for my personal collection, like a little souvenir of our amazing day in J-Tree."

Rick sighed. "Fine, I'll take a few, but you've got to promise you won't post them."

"Of course."

She went digging through her bag and pulled out two bikinis, each impossibly small. "Which one?" she asked the ranger.

"I think that one will look good," he said pointing to a white-crocheted little number that was little more than three pieces of string.

"Me too," she agreed, stripping down right in front of him.

After getting the new bikini on, she asked Rick for some help with her oil. She sprayed it over her body, and asked him to rub it in. Rick hesitated and looked over at Zack, who gave him the go ahead.

Starting from the feet he worked his way up her legs. He was hesitant about touching her ass until Natasha said, "It's okay if you touch my bum. This is pretty standard in modeling."

Rick didn't have to be told again. Once he'd lavished her entire nearly-nude body in steamy oil, the two shot some photos together. They began with some generic ones where they stood side-by-side smiling, and a few with Natasha hugging Rick while extending her ass out towards the camera. Then they shot some silly ones with Natasha wearing Rick's ranger hat. Zack was getting some great shots, but there was one small problem. "Rick," he said laughing. "Try to remember to keep your eyes on the lens, not her ass. Although, I see where you're coming from."

Rick tried to heed the advice, as Natasha stood in front of him facing the camera. The idea for this particular picture was for Rick to cover Natasha's bare breasts with his ranger hat. While posing, Natasha backed her ass right up into Rick's crotch. He was unsure if it was seeing that big ass in a tiny g-string rubbing up against him, or the feeling of her flesh massaging his dick through his pants, but within seconds he was rock hard.

They did a few variations of this pose before Natasha mentioned having a new idea. She suggested they do an exaggerated reenactment of their surprise meeting earlier, and both men thought it was a great idea.

Altering the truth slightly, they began the scene with a few shots of Natasha licking and sucking the dildo before Ranger Rick appeared in the frame. Then they got some shots of her flagrantly showing him her tits, ass, and even pussy. She even suggested they shoot a few of Rick pretend spanking her, as punishment for breaking the law. "Just grab a handful of that big ass," Zack suggested to get the shot he wanted. He laughed. "These are turning out great, but there's one small thing."

"What's that?" inquired Natasha.

"Ranger Rick's sporting a pretty noticeable bulge in all these shots."

"Yum. Even better. Although, I get the feeling it's a big thing," she said, putting her hand on his crotch.

Rick's dick began twitching, longing to be caressed and pleasured by Natasha's delicate Asian hands. "Can I see your dick, Rick?" she asked.

He brushed her hand away. "No, I'm good on that."

"Are you sure about that?" she reiterated, this time placing both hands on his bulge.

"I don't think so," Rick replied, neglecting to move her hands away.

Zack gave him a look of reassurance. "Go for it, bro. We have an open relationship."

They had played around with a couple different partners since they'd been dating, but picking up a stranger for a nude photoshoot was still on their bucket list. "It's not a good idea," Rick said.

"Your dick disagrees with you," Natasha said grabbing his belt.

Rick let out a deep sigh as Natasha played with the thick belt buckle. After undoing it, she hooked her fingers around Rick's pants and underwear. She held this pose for a minute while Zack snapped some shots. Then after propper anticipation had been built up, she pulled them down slowly and Rick's dick came springing out. She gave it a few playful strokes. "I knew it was big."

In truth it was actually on the smaller side, but she knew what to say to make a man feel good. They shot a few other shots of Rick disrobing until he was left in only his ranger hat. For such an amateur operation, Zack was very serious about the photoshoot. He hardly seemed to derive any sexual satisfaction from watching his woman play with another man's cock, and was entirely focused on his "art".

With confidence and calm he barked out different poses, all of them involving Natasha stroking or holding Rick's dick. They were in the midst of a pose that had Natasha cupping Rick's balls with one hand and stroking his shaft with the other when Zack said, "Now Natasha, I want you to drop to your knees, but keep his dick in your hand. I want you to put the head right up next to your mouth."

She did exactly what she was told, putting Rick's mushroom tip within a millimeter of her ruby red lips. She breathed heavily on it, and then let it just ever so slightly graze against her lips. She breathed on it again. "Can I give it a lick, Rick?" she asked.

She didn't wait for an answer before putting her tongue on it. "That's great!" Zack shouted. "Hold your tongue right there."

They worked through many different poses of Natasha licking his cock and balls, and in between shots, she'd even suck him for a few seconds to keep him nice and hard. "Okay, now let's get one with his dick actually in your mouth," Zack commanded. "But just the head for now."

Doing as she was told, Natasha wrapped her warm lips around Rick's hardness. The spongy tip felt good in her mouth, and she got turned on knowing how much pleasure she was giving him. She held this pose for over a minute as Zack shot her from multiple different angles. Wanting to give Rick the greatest possible sexual pleasure, she sweetly licked the underside of his dick, like she was eating an ice cream cone.

"That's so hot," Zack said taking an extreme close-up of Zack's engulfed cock. "Now take him further."

Natasha's lips slid further. Zack took a few photos. "Further," he said again and again, until Rick's entire knob was down her throat.

She wasn't able to hold this pose too long, but they did get a few shots of Rick receiving this intense deepthroat pleasure, before she came up for air.

Zack took a brief look at his camera. "These shots are incredible! Rick you're a stud! Say honey," he said looking Natasha's way, "Are you gonna let him in your sugar pussy."

She'd started sucking Rick some more, and had to pull her mouth off him to answer. "I don't know, it's up to him." She gave his dick a kiss. "Would you like to fuck me, Ranger Rick?"

"Holy shit, I can't believe this is happening," he hesitated. "Of course."

"Mmm...I'm so glad you said that. But first I want to suck you some more."

She took him back in her naughty mouth, and slid his cock back and forth. Rick was in an absolute state of euphoria as Natasha made tender oral love to his cock, but he couldn't get the image of his cock penetrating her tender pussy out of his head.

As the time drew near, the desire to just ravage her plump ass consumed his every thought. He looked down at Natasha and saw her big ass bobbing up and down in her slutty thong while she sucked him. He was overcome by a desire to have his dick deep inside her, and he became excited. A little too excited, actually.

"Oh shit!" he yelled out.

Acting with forces beyond his control he dug his fingers deep into the flesh of Natasha's shoulders. His entire body quivered. Knowing what was happening, Natasha slid his whole length down her throat.

As the cum fired out of his lucky cock he became so weak in the knees he almost collapsed. Natasha moaned with pleasure. Regaining his balance, Rick grabbed the back of her head and held her forcefully down on his cock.

"Fuck bro, you're not cumming, are you?!" Zack shouted.

He rushed to get a few close-up shots. "Now pull your mouth off him, and clean him up with your tongue," he ordered frantically, hoping to salvage the money shot.

Having not swallowed all Rick's cum yet, Natasha let some of it dribble back out on his cock, before licking it up again. She then held his softening dick in her mouth for at least another thirty seconds while Zack got his last few shots.

After putting the lens cap on, Zack patted Rick on the back. "Shit happens, bro, but you did pretty good."

Natasha gave his dick one last kiss. "I like sucking you," she said, and meant it. Ranger Rick was so young and inexperienced compared to the men she'd been with, and it was nice being with someone whose entire body reacted so viscerally to a blowjob.

Rick was still a bit shell-shocked. "Can you suck me some more? I can go again," Rick pleaded, praying the chance to experience the ultimate pleasure between Natasha's legs hadn't evaded him forever.

Natasha tugged his now soft dick playfully. "Sorry sweetie, but we don't have the time."

Now Rick was in full on panic mode. "Are you around for a little while? Maybe we can meet up some other time?"

Natasha gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Sorry Rick, you blew it," she said.

Rick remained in the rocks sitting there somberly while Zack and Natasha packed up. She made sure to tease Rick some more, leaving her skimpy bikini on and flagrantly flashing her big ass in front of Rick. She didn't even bother changing before heading back towards the campground.

Having to watch Natasha's sweet ass swaying back and forth as she vanished forever into the desert horizon was almost too much to bare knowing his dick would never get to experience it's sweet goodness. But he still couldn't take his eyes away. Neither could all the other campers as she walked through the parking lot. She even caught one curious camper recording a little video, and exposed her pussy to him discreetly to give him something to really remember.

Back in the car Zack and Natasha laughed reflecting on the whole encounter. It had become somewhat of a recurring theme during their adventures in swinging to have men cum prematurely once they got into Natasha's sweet pussy, but Rick was the first one they'd met who couldn't even make it that far. "Poor guy," Zack commented. "It's one thing to get lucky in the city, but living out here you have to get really, really lucky."

The two shared a laugh and headed off to Palm Springs where they figured more sexual adventures awaited.

iggyspear
iggyspear
334 Followers