All Comments on 'Wicked Stepsister'

by en_extase

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fucking Loved It

The Master returns. Great to see some new work. Was wondering if you were finished, but this was absolutely incredible. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome!

One of the very best writers on the site. We've missed you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amber is a true femme fatale!

But, you need to write a revenge story starring Madison in the control role and Amber in the submissive role! hehe

BlueFinchBlueFinchabout 15 years ago
Brilliant, Genius, superlative, superlative.....

I read the first page and was surprised by the lack of sex, but yet still good writing. Then I saw who the author was, and knew I was in for a treat. This is probably the best of your stories for me, you squeeze all the teasing into just 1 event, but stretch it out so well. I could go on for hours about how the long build up (3 pages!) before any sex is incredible for setting the scene, and the mark of a true author (how many on this site could have no sex for 3 pages and keep the reader interested?). I have only 1 more thing to say, this must (MUST!) have a sequel, please!

BlueFinchBlueFinchabout 15 years ago
Brilliant, Genius, superlative, superlative.....

I read the first page and was surprised by the lack of sex, but yet still good writing. Then I saw who the author was, and knew I was in for a treat. This is probably the best of your stories for me, you squeeze all the teasing into just 1 event, but stretch it out so well. I could go on for hours about how the long build up (3 pages!) before any sex is incredible for setting the scene, and the mark of a true author (how many on this site could have no sex for 3 pages and keep the reader interested?). I have only 1 more thing to say, this must (MUST!) have a sequel, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Stuff

Hope you do a follow up on this one, it was great! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very, very hot!!

The only thing I wish for is a gay version of this story (with a guy's brother seducing his brother's boyfriend in much the same way). You've got quite the talent. These days, it's so hard to find a fantastic erotic read such as this one. Kudos!

TonyTheTiger88TonyTheTiger88about 15 years ago
You're Back!

Just amazing, like always. Perhaps a little too drawn out, but deliciously evil. You know exactly what you're doing and do so very well. Thanks for posting up this story! Intriguing idea and excellently written. I can't wait for more! Don't keep us waiting so damn long either! haha. Thanks again. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Incredible...

This story had me intrigued from the start, but I guess it didn't appeal to my taste. I like when the boyfriend and girlfriend, or the two main heroes triumph... the fact that the boyfriend gave in was disappointing, but hell... I'd probably cave in his position too... and Madison, very well written - I can sympathize with her since Tyler "did" cheat.

-Dylan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great job

I love your stories, keep up the great work, I love how long and so much build up they have, Glad to see another story as I thought you had left for good!

SexyClericSexyClericabout 15 years ago
Holy...

Not one of your stories ever fails to please, and this was no exception.

All bow before the master, En_Extase!

YshomatsuYshomatsuabout 15 years ago
Amazing

I check your page every now and again just hopping you haven't finished writing these thrilling stories. To my disbelieve today I was greated with a hiden treat (too late for the "new" next to the story) It was already late when I noticed but Knowing your stories are by far the best I've found on this sight I just HAD to stay up and ready it. I wasn't disapointed, you are a great writer and I hope to see many more stories.

~Ysho

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great but

A truely great story, but i didn't like the end.

xstarxloverxxstarxloverxabout 15 years ago
Goddamn

I don't know whether or not I like the way your stories make me feel. But I can't stop reading them, and I can't stop getting off to them. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Continuation?

Please write a continuation - The story was excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
more please

lets get a second chapter in here, this a great story, keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Outrageously good

Simply excellent.

Venus_LoverVenus_Loverover 14 years ago
Almost there

I wouldn't have been able to tolerate it if the stepsister didn't get her retribution, so waiting for more of that in part 2. The payback section was too short after so much evildoing. And seven months is too long for wait for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Is that all?

You ended it too soon. As if 7 pages wasn't enough. After all that Amber did to her, surely Madison should extract an even more wicked revenge on her stepsister.

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 14 years ago
Touture

Ugh you ended it there with no sequel you should be punished yourself ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Needs a #2

Great story but needs a part two maybe the maddie gets revenge by taking becca and amber attemps another sexual assault who knows maybe even some four way action... Just some ideas but u definitly need to continue the revenge of maddie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

awesome story only criticism i have is that it felt like you wern't putting as much effort into the maddison becca sex scene...like it was there just to have maddison watch amber and tyler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Comment

The thing that didn't work for me was the fact that Madison would've tried to up-onemanship Amber. What about slapping Becca's ass? To make it more fall into place of your narrative.

RedtoffeeRedtoffeealmost 14 years ago
Bang on the button

That was an amazing tale, ratcheting up the tension all the time. Amber was just a superb, wicked brat. Would be great to see how this screwed up relationship develops.

KojoteKojotealmost 14 years ago
That was...

...absolutely amazing.

I didn't read much english stories here. Normaly I hang around in the german part.

But there are not much stories of this brilliance over there.

You made me almost see the location and people and some dialogues were actually audible in my mind.

I loved it. Really.

alcatraz51alcatraz51over 13 years ago
WHYYYY

WHHHHY IS THERE NO MORE?? You are such an amazing writer.

den_tigerden_tigerover 13 years ago
One of my Favorites

One of my all-time favorites.

Any chance of a sequel?

tear_heartear_hearover 13 years ago

i really love your stories!! keep em cuming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i commend your writing

But I absolutely hated that. In all your other stories the characters at least had some redeemable features, despite their infidelity, but this group was shallow and vindictive. I loved your other stories, but this one I wish I hadn't finished, or even started.

KikoriKikorialmost 13 years ago
I agree with Anonymous.

Your writing style? Amazing. I'll probably wind up looking for more by you, because your use of English is great by comparison to many I've seen.

This story? Terrible. As cynical as the description sounds, I see this as "Let's take a guy who thinks with his dick, a catfighting jealousy case, a spoiled seductress, and a lesbian who wants a straight girl" (i.e. a stereotype guy, a stereotype girl, another stereotype girl, and a fourth stereotype) and write a story about them." I'm sorry to say, it's a good sequence of events with a poor cast and questionable ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please!!!!!

I love your stories!!! There really needs to be a sequel to this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Shallow characters?

I have to disagree with the disdain shown for the "shallow and vindictive characters" I loved that you were able to use this style of character portrayal to quickly present your audience with characters that we would love to hate. While at the same time keeping enough details hidden to keep us wanting more. You have a great command of the English language and use it well to present a very vivid story. Congratulations...

cozy42RUcozy42RUover 12 years ago
the next installment

OMG what a great storyline! we need to hear what happens next! Please!!!!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A fine tale.

Convincingly and arousingly written. A most wonderful building of the tension.

EfonEfonover 12 years ago
PART 2 PLEASE!

This was really great. I hope you decide to write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Write more !

I read " Her ticklesh side " already . Write more of seduction things !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good!

The way you write it is just brilliant. A sequel could be appropriate and keep up with the amazing writing!

looker46looker46about 12 years ago
Awesome story

You have written an masterpiece of evil and revenge. I don't see how Madison can blame Tyler, and I am not even sure Amber will care all that much that Becca has thrown her over. However, it could make a good story as the step-sisters continue to try to out do each other. I wonder if Amber has a weak spot Madison can attack. I am not convinced it is Becca or any other person.

Thank you for a wonderful story, both intriguing and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
agree

i must agree with "A fine tale".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SEQUEL

make another story like a continuation of this one please!!!!!!!!

siralexsiralexabout 12 years ago
Sequel

Awesome story, you should write a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

hoooo... already the end on page 7 ... wish it continued, the end is a bit abrupt if you ask me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I loooved it! It would be nice to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I usually only read the short 1 to 2 page stories and NEVER read the long ones, but this story is AMAZING and kept me hooked all the way to the end!!! Thanks for sharing this treasure! Also, I never write comments and decided I just had to for well deserved story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Honestly the best story I've read here in quite a long time!

PLEASE write a sequel!

LunaWindLunaWindover 11 years ago
One of the best I've read

I absolutely loved this piece from start to finish. I would love to see a sequel (maybe there is one, haven't looked yet) in which Becca and Madison actually get together for more than just a revenge plot. Great story, and very hot, for all seven pages.

bowlerhatbowlerhatabout 11 years ago
vile vile story

awful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent story. Very well written.

A great story. Wish it wasn't over .

Blade62Blade62about 11 years ago
Great story

I want to hear about Madison's revenge (that should be as great as one)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just awful

I've always wondered? Do you just go down to Walmart to buy these types of drugs? Ask the druggist for the "special" ones?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
I'm with Blade62 on ...

the topic of Madison's revenge. Plus, I want more girl-on-girl details than you gave us this time. Of course, Madison's revenge will have to lead to something more - Amber is NOT the type to give up anything she wants.

Once Madison is bi enough to keep Becca, she'll be bi enough to not be able to resist Amber. And then, of course if you are up for it, there would be some sort of group sex scene ... who will domme whom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Could this have been more implausible?

I don't think so. SO many holes and such unbelievable actions that I'm still laughing how bad it was.

subway1952subway1952over 9 years ago
10 Stars

Excellent story! Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
crap

This is rape. This is betrayal.

verbicideverbicideover 9 years ago
So good. So bad.

While I have to say the whole tale was written with remarkable style and expertise, I was revolted by it. It was truly a trainwreck. Two horrible people decide to commit acts of rape against two people who were weak of will. The drugs were a pretty weak point for me, because they had some of the effects of roofies and some of the effects of "X", but was theoretically a single concoction. I suppose the ecstasy-like, pleasure effect was to both make the so-called seductions more difficult to resist and the lack of resistance more excusable, but on the whole it was the weak point of the story. Personally, I would've liked to see what would happen after Madison called the police and reported the rape. An Amber in prison story would have made a fine sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
As close to perfect as they come

This was a stunning story.

If anyone can suggest others like it I would appreciate it greatly.

Naughty-girl dominating Good-girl in every way...

Taking her boyfriend,

"Owning" her body,

Making her watch it all... in drawn out "slow-motion",

and capping it all off by "erasing" her past and stealing her "memories" by making it stunningly clear that even when Boyfriend held her tight, even in the moments that they shared their deepest kisses - Good-girl might have been wrapped in Boyfriends arms and her tongue might have been in his mouth but it was Naughty-girl's finger that Boyfriend was WRAPPED AROUND and it was Naughty-girl that was in his Soul.

PearDrop3PearDrop3almost 9 years ago
A second chapter would be good.

But five stars anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more

the build up was great and the ending promises so much more are we going to get a sequel

Kitist02Kitist02almost 8 years ago
Sad making

Maddie and Tyler will never be able to rise above what was done to them, but I hope they get revenge some day.

Like the rest of my life experiences, I can only hope...

If I could write, I'd write a revenge story for them...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Safer revenge

At least Madison doesn't put a knife or bullet in Amber's body or, perhaps better yet, slash up all of her clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a shame...

... That such a good writer, wastes their time writing such GARBAGE!

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

Did I enjoy this story, yes, bloody oath, fantastic AND I didn't see the ending coming. Well done and Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

I liked this story alot but the sections of Amber & Tyler were more developed and intense. I want the same with Madison and Becca. Also, this should go into various threesomes and finally a foursome.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
"Can't start a fire with out a spark". Bruce.

Nice slow burning desire, on my part untill it wasn't. A good build up, however roofies are not cool, butt I wood bend her over the desk with out asking after all that. Know one else knows right....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Becca & Madison!!

As with My Girlfriend's Rival, a fabulous build up to the most erotic image of all, the best of all possible worlds, straight women deciding to try lesbian sex. Just take the next step! Tell us how Madison feels kissing Becca. What she feels, what she's thinking as she takes that first taste; is Becca's clit big? sensitive? Does Becca taste delicious? Does Maddy find herself more aroused than she thought possible, does she moan and touch herself while pleasing Becca? Inquiring minds want to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not your best...

Started out pretty good but kinda went down somewhere, in the end the "wicked" step sister Amber still got what she wanted and its hard to imagine that she cares about her (lez?) friend, so the payback or vengeance at the end of the story feels a bit forced, if it can even be called payback at all.

Flar1958Flar1958about 6 years ago
Not all

You are like hanging us her? Both are druged and raped and you think you go away with what? There is part 2? If you teĺl the rest and its PLAUSIBLE you got more stars but now and when its only a unfinshed part!

druss1965druss1965almost 6 years ago
Struggled to finish this.

Good start, then you get to page 3 and the while thing falls apart. Drugged and raped but with no worries about the consequences? The boyfriend just gives up and gives in?

Definitely not one of your better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epilog

Amber and Becca "forgot" to tell their lovers that a byproduct of the drug worked on both partners. As bodily fluids were shared, their endorphins started to tune to each other. Amber and Tyler twice in a row, Madison and Becca twice in a row. By this time, the two pairs were chemically "hooked" to each other. One more time would confirm the psychological connection.

And so, when Tyler became too "tired" to leave Amber's bed, and Becca stayed to "comfort" Madison the rest of the night, the subsequent activities of both pairs - in rooms right next to each other - sealed their fate. Tyler and Amber emerged hooked on hot sex with each other, Becca and Madison together by mutual commitment. Amber and Madison continued to hate each other. And they all lived happily ever after...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Complete Role Reversals

At the start both Amber and Becca were both Carpet Munchers,while Tyler and Madison were a straight couple,but because Amber was nothing but a Boyfriend Stealing Backstabbing Bitch she ended up taking Madisons man,but naturally Amber thought she could have both Tyler and Becca while sticking it to Madison,but Madison turned the tables and stole Becca from Amber.

So as for Amber and Tyler I hope they pay for their treachery,and Madison and Becca have a Happy Lesbian Life together and don't have to deal with Amber and Tylers asses anymore.I just wish I knew why Amber hated Madison so much,was it because Amber was so jealous of Madison cause Amber knew her stepsister was so much better than Amber?.

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 5 years ago
Turn the tables/last laugh

A hard dick or a hot pussy have no conscience, especially under influence of drugs. As soon as Tyler's dick goes down, he knocks the shit out of Amber and Becca, grabs Madeleine, and heads for the ER. Call the cops on the way(both have bruised wrists, remember). Have blood drawn for a drug screen. It doesn't matter who does what to whom; it's carnal knowledge w/o consent. Being restrained could bring a kidnapping charge.

Amber's rich Daddy might keep her out of jail with a stint at a psych facility. Great fun for her! Tyler need feel no guilt; and I don't believe Madeleine would be turned into a clamsnapper by one experience, though I'm sure enough idiot readers might believe so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I know what amber needs:

A 2 by 4 to the kneecaps and acid on her face. Make sure she is ugly and walking funny for the rest of her miserable life. Same treatment for Becca. They both deserve it.

Some of the sex scenes were pretty hot, but not enough for a good wank. The cruel cunts were a big turnoff.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
Un-Fucking-Believable.

So Amber convinced Becca to help her drug Madison and Tyler,so Amber could totally humiliate Madison and to steal Tyler away from her,and even webcammed Amber doing it to pour salt on the wound.

But Madison knowing Becca was somewhat forced to do as Amber said because Amber was sort of a Domme and made her drug Tyler and Madison,but thankfully Madison knew Becca was somewhat attracted to her,and convinced Becca to dump Amber and be with her,so they could exact revenge on Amber and Tyler for their betrayal.

I just hope whatever punishment they think up that both Amber and Tyler suffer greatly.Granted Tyler was just a dumb teen horndog,but Amber was the evil stepsister who deserves complete retribution done to her.Maybe Madison could return the favor and drug Amber with sleeping pills while out,shave Amber's head bald and have Madison and Becca restrain her and get like 15 inch strap-ons and double team Ambers pussy and ass or mouth mercilessly until Amber is a sobbing wreck,then go throw her ass out at Tylers house,so he can have her sorry ass.

Amber is indeed like her persona at the first of the story of a self-entitled rich bitch snob who thinks the world revolves around her,and Madison and Becca should bring her down a notch or two.

Becca and Madison admittedly should become a lesbian couple,but occasionally have a guy in the mix just to dick Madison to keep her satisfied,and maybe try to get Becca to try guys,or atleast eat the cum out of Maddie's pussy to keep things interesting.Amber sadly isn't the most evil bitch but she could stand to learn some manners about treating people better,she just doesn't know stuff like that,and someone should teach her that.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

This is a great story. It's well written, steaming hot, and displays the an extreme of the tension that often develops between step-siblings in a searingly erotic competition.

It is in the Non-Consent/Reluctance category. I appreciate that, because I need to be in the right mood, and find the right kind of NC/R story to enjoy it.

Hey! Anonymous with the 2x4. If you don't enjoy NC/R stories, gtf out of the category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Community.

There is a wonderful community for Amber and Becca. It's called prison. Maybe they would like it there. Who knows, maybe they will receive what they dished out.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

Good story

Not usually what I like to read, but still I read nonstop until done.

What I could not believe is some of the comments, It's like the whole kindergartner class was here calling the author names. And I'm sure they on the floor kicking and screaming like 5 year old kids. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn't think I'd ever read a story in from the non-consent section, but having read your other work, I knew the kind of forced seduction you would write would be exactly up my alley - - women seductively torturing men until they give in to their primal urges against their better judgment. I fucking LOVE your writing. I hope you still read your reviews years later. If you write commercially, please let us know where to buy your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

From a 5 to a 2

All along I was hoping for them to dial 911 & report being drugged & raped.

As is, the ending sucked & ruined it all.

No, a 1 star, not 2.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It needs 5more chapters, it's not fair to leave the readers wondering,will she,will they

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bill Cosby in drag.

One star because you can't score a zero.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story! I felt like a teenager when I read it!

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

What happened to reporting the sister and her bitch girlfriend for rape, kidnapping and whatever else the police can come up with. All they need is a blood test and to show the police the bite marks and the raw wrists and ankles. What a let down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So much build up to what could have been so much more. So much potential that wasn’t used. So much revenge that wasn’t touched. So much hate fucking that wasn’t expressed. You started with so much and ended with so little. 4/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot but again no real ending. 3 stars.

Bill S.

YesterdaysChildYesterdaysChildover 1 year ago

It was a hot story, though the ending was a little iffy. Again with the commenters crying rape, and police, and blah, blah, blah... Do they NOT understand this is litEROTICA? This is a fantasy piece. Is there a part two? Because this story can certainly go in many directions from here, the least of which should have anything to do with the fictional law. I sometimes wonder where all these prude readers come from, and what they're doing here in the first place. Are they agents of the "thought police," here to demand only sex they approve of? Give it a rest. Dont like the story, move on to the vanilla section. En_extase wrote an erotic tale. A sexual fantasy that either excites one or not. Since it's a fantasy, (look up the word), anything goes. Like I said right off, I thought it was HOT! The ending was a little rushed, and I would have preferred Madison wanting to stay with Becca a while longer just for the wanton lust of it all. Revenge, if indeed that's the way the story is going, should be well thought out in another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rape is never erotic, except in works of fiction. Perhaps some of the audience is unaware that pulp fiction aimed at women has glorified rape scenarios for decades! Have some readers at this site failed to notice the category this story falls under? If it's not your cup of tea, go to another section.

As for the story itself, writer's at Literotica sometimes underestimate their audiences. Published well over a decade ago, readers are still asking for a sequel that will probably never arrive. That's a drag, because this story certainly deserves one.

Parts of this story are especially hot, and there was quite alot of build-up getting the characters where the writer wanted them to go. Unfortunately, the writer seemed to get bored with his own work, and wrote an ending that was, frankly, irresponsibly lazy! I don't think a good editor would have let that fly.

Perhaps if this writer is still around, and they don't feel like they can pick up where they left off, they could write a sequel that takes place a decade after the events of this story. I'm not holding my breath, though. Some writer's flash across this site like bright comets, only to fade away, never to be seen again. That's a risk readers have to accept when browsing the story's at Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Non-consent fiction and bodice rippers exist because women are more comfortable with anamilistic sexuality when they feel blameless and not in control.

Every last one of you that is whinging about this story diddled your little bean to it and are feeling regret that you got off so hard to it.

The only question is which girl were you? The victim, the aggressor or, more likely, the slightly reluctant accomplice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story fizzled nearing the last chapter. Erotic fantasy or not I guess it was a hot story - fantasy story- but Madison’s last few chapters was weak. While resulting in Madison’s story losing its believability, the larger consequence was the more believable Tyler storyline became disconnected from the visceral and lost its edge of being Tyler; I was distracted from *being* Tyler first-person in my mind. Maybe some like to “watch” I think most people don’t: they want to participate and get satisfied themselves at some point. While harder to do that IRL, in an erotic literature piece robbing the immersive orgasm from the reader is nearly a crime.

maddictmaddict6 months ago

I would love to see if this event has changed there relationship, it obviously had to. What would I like to see Tyler taking control, Becca getting what she needs, Madison growing up a little bit more, Becca can help you with that, god she's Hot. Amber to learn a bit of humility on Tyler's cock. Well I came hope can't I.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too sadistic, but as fantasy erotica, I guess rape drugs are so popular now as grass, coke, and other hard recreational drugs are passe and expensive. A revenge of Madison plot?

How to bring down a self entitled wealthy narcissist? Or get down and dirty losing her virtuous character? ( poor Tyler pawn)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sister Amber is wicked.

Madison's revenge could be swapping out Amber's birth control pills and using the same Molly drug to entrap Amber's into an unexpected pregnancy. Living in an abortion restricted state and being disinherited by her own sugar daddy. (Humble pie?)

Becca and Madison recover Tyler in a threesome relationship? (Poor Tyler papa?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I gave you a 1. I knew dirt bags in high school and college using this drug. I hate anyone that thinks it's necessary to think this ok even in a fantasy. They would get 90 percent of the girls to believe they wanted it and use them like whores then dump them. The rest would call the cops and the cops would blow them off. Four girls killed themselves. There's a line and you crossed it as far as I am concerned. And drug rape is it. My opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous