Wicked vs Good: The Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers

After donning the new top, Pam checked herself out in the mirror. Indeed, the top fit as snug as a glove showing off her new miracle breasts to a lovely degree . . . especially since she decided to go braless under her tank top, which, of course, was another little hint whispered in her ear by the Devil.

As an added bonus, the tank top also did a fairly decent job of showing off her rock hard abs as it came down to just above her navel. While checking herself out one last time in the mirror, Pam could not resist the exciting, and naughty, idea of hoping her son would notice.

Not wanting to be too extreme in showing off, she paired the tank top with a pair of black, grey, and pink sleep pants in a pretty camouflage design.

After touching up her makeup, she headed over to the bookcase. The bottom shelf was devoted to the family's collection of DVD's. Anxious to get back downstairs and "show off" for her young son, Pam quickly snatched one of their favorite old classics, Halloween, out of the DVD collection.

This movie, in particular, used to give poor Billy nightmares, but yet, for some reason, he insisted on watching it with her over and over again. Maybe it was because she too found it equally scary to the point where they would find themselves both clinging tightly to each other under a blanket as they watched the movie.

Movie in hand, Pam headed back downstairs full of anxious anticipation. If she was to be really honest at this point, she was hoping Billy would not only notice she had been working out, but actually pay her a compliment on her new and improved body. A deeper-- and darker hope--would be if she actually caught him taking a sly glance or two--at her tits.

The Devil, her work done upstairs, now departed back downstairs to watch if Billy indeed would notice his mom's newly upsized tits being shown off so nicely in her snug little tank top.

Striding into the living room, Pam gave him a quick smile before heading over to the bar where she poured two glasses of wine. As she moved about the bar she could feel his eyes tracking her every movement. Just as she hoped for, and as Lucy planned, Pam's tight fitting tank top had captured his attention--totally.

As she held the glass of wine out to him, Billy's eyes betrayed him. Wandering down they became stuck on her tits. He took a couple small sips from his wine, marveling at what great shape his mother was in, while Pam proudly beamed on the inside knowing exactly where her young son's eyes were stuck.

When his eyes finally slipped down off her tits, and onto the flat part of her tummy, exposed by her short little tank top, he was given even more reason to marvel. Her tummy looked as flat, and as solid, as any of the young college girls at Albany.

Not knowing it was already too late, before his mother could bust him for checking her out, Billy turned away to grab the DVD remote off the coffee table.

"Ready to watch our movie?" he asked nervously.

"Sure baby but, hey, didn't you say you were going to get a blanket for us to cuddle under coz I am cold."

"Oh yeah, it's right here." He pulled the blanket he retrieved earlier off the back of the sofa, unfolding it, before stretching it out over the both of them.

"Now this is nice. Just me and you, alone, cuddling under a blanket on a Friday night while watching one of your stupid, scary movies."

"Yeah, seems like old times huh," Billy added while the opening credits started to roll.

All throughout the movie, Pam pressed herself tightly up against her son. Billy didn't mind, not at all, even accepting, without complaint, when she went as far to drop her head on his shoulder.

Greatly enamored by his mommy's soft attentions, Billy actually was not really looking forward to the movie ending, but, of course, it did. Climbing to her feet, Pam yawned loudly before telling him, "Ready for bed, sweetie?"

"Yes," he replied wondering if that was truly it.

Billy paused at the foot of the stairs. He was disappointed the evening was coming to such a boring end, and then it hit him. His mother probably didn't want the evening to end like this either, but she was just waiting for him to do or say something.

He racked his brain to come up with something that might extend their evening before he hit on a longshot. Clearing his throat he said, "Ahh, you know, Mom, as I recall, didn't scary movies, especially Halloween, always give me nightmares."

"They did. Why? Are you worried?" she asked surprised he would bring the subject up.

"I guess not. I was just wondering."

Billy ascended the stairs to his room feeling a twinge of disappointment. His "scared little boy" gambit had not paid any dividends.

After pulling out a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt from his bag, his usual sleeping attire, and putting them on, he brushed his teeth and hopped into the bed. The night had ended with a dull whimper--much to both his and Lucy's disappointment.

After cleaning up briefly downstairs, Pam headed off to her own bedroom with Lucy and Michael in tow. The archangel, in a most un-angel like gesture, couldn't help but to throw a bit of shade the Devil's way. "Look sis, I told you. Nothing to see here. Their love remains pure and innocent despite the way they were so sweetly cuddling with each other under the blanket."

"Well, the night is not over yet," Lucifer replied in a huff. She wasn't ready to admit defeat--not just yet. Having an idea, she floated down the hallway and through the door, into Pam's bedroom. Michael, wanting to see what she was up to, quickly followed as he cried out, "Remember no possessing!"

"I am just going to give her a suggestion or two, but since, according to you, she is such a good girl, I'm sure she shall ignore them."

"Ha!" Michael happily chortled upon entering the bedroom, "She is ready to go to sleep herself."

Michael appeared to be right as the lights were out in Pam's bedroom and she was just crawling into bed, now wearing her boring old nightshirt only, indicating the night's festivities were indeed over.

"Well, I guess you are right. I'm too late. Let's go downstairs. I need to rest until morning anyways. Maybe sleep a little myself before I pay up in the morning by disappearing for a year."

"Really? You are giving up and going to sleep?"

"Yeah, well, sleeping will beat listening to you gloat all night. Seems you were right. They were both better than I gave them credit for."

Lucifer plopped down on the sofa and was soon slumbering peacefully---or so it seemed. Michael, still suspicious, watched over her. After about an hour with nothing happening, he started to get sleepy himself and soon dozed off.

A few minutes later, Lucifer was wide awake and making plans. She would have to work quickly because she knew Michael's mistrust of her would not allow him to sleep long without waking up to check on things.

Her plan was simple and it might work, or it might not, but still she would not go down without a fight . . . and without a bit of cheating.

She moved over to a far corner away from Michael. Closing her eyes, she chanted a spell in Old Latin summoning her favorite succubus--Drenanya. After giving the attractively slutty demon some quick instructions, she sent her up to Billy's room, and then stealthily moved across the room to check on Michael. He was still dozing peacefully--no doubt dreaming of his God in Heaven.

Lucifer hurried off upstairs and entered Pam's bedroom. Moving to the bed where Pam was sound asleep, she lowered her mouth to the sleeping mother's ear, whispering to her a series of very strong suggestions, all of which Pam would feel compelled to obey . . . or so Lucy hoped.

The Devil reached the sofa just in time to make herself appear to be sleeping peacefully when Michael woke up just long enough to check on her. Seeing she was still asleep, he dozed off once more, blissfully unaware of Lucifer's freshly completed shenanigans which, if they worked, would set in motion a series of events proving to be Michael's undoing.

Waiting until Michael dozed off again, Lucifer cracked open one eye. She waved one finger in the dark, pointing in the general direction of Pam's bedroom upstairs, and then listened. Less than a second later, she heard the small thud and smiled.

Pam woke up from a fitful sleep after hearing a noise. It sounded like it came from the closet. After turning on the lamp next to her bed, she crossed her room to the closet.

Peeking inside, she could see the outline of a shoebox laying in the middle of the wooden closet floor.

"Now how the hell did that fall," Pam whispered to herself. After clicking on the closet's overhead light, she went inside her closet. The Devil, able to hear the faintest of whispers even from faraway, heard Pam's quiet exclamation to herself and smiled at her finger.

Pam crouched down to examine the box. The large shoebox, neatly labeled in crayon by Billy, as Mommy and Me, some many long years ago, was now resting on its side.

Moving closer, Pam saw how a good two dozen or so of old Polaroid pictures of her and Billy together were now half in, and half out of the box. Reaching down she picked up one of the pictures.

"God I haven't looked at these in years," she whispered before getting comfortable on the floor. The picture she was staring at was of her pushing a very young Billy on a swing. He might have been about four years old.

Sighing deeply, she started slowly going through the rest of the two dozen or so pictures. They were all of them when he was younger in various poses. In almost every one of them he was clinging tightly to her.

The last one she examined really set her heart on fire. On the surface it was only a simple picture of a mother, Pam, holding a baby, Billy, in her arms, but yet, it touched her deeply. He couldn't have been more than five or six months old--and they were both smiling at the camera.

She was wearing a pair of black and white sleep pants, eerily similar to the ones she was wearing now, and her favorite pink nursing bra which was actually kind of sexy for a nursing bra.

Tears were beginning to form in her eyes as she contemplated both the picture, and the intense love she and Billy once shared. Like all loves, it sadly seemed to have faded with time.

The picture fell out of her hand as her mind drifted. She was speculating if she still owned that pretty pink nursing bra. She thought she probably did--she rarely threw things away, especially clothes.

Moving to the very back of the closet, Pam found the old suitcase, the one she used exclusively for clothes she no longer wore, but yet was unwilling to part with, and unzipped it. Both the bra and the exact same sleep pants from the picture were resting on a heap of old clothes stuffed inside the suitcase.

This was not by mere chance, the clothes being arranged thusly, but instead was the work of a certain devilishly young lady.

Pulling them out, Pam followed one of those deep seeded subconscious commands the Devil earlier whispered in her ear, and decided she would put both the bra and the pants on--just for the hell of it.

Pam was actually thinking the bra just might fit as she recalled her breast size swelling up to a nice 36 D after she got pregnant with Billy, which was, of course, the size of her new-- and magically-- bigger breasts now.

After slipping the bra on, Pam, even knowing how her boobs had somehow gotten bigger over the course of the last few months, was still amazed to find the bra fit perfectly.

This was more of the Devil's trickery. While Pam slept the Devil had been busy using her insidious magic to make Pam's tits just a little bit bigger to fit perfectly in her rediscovered sexy pink nursing bra.

Her amazement was interrupted when she heard a loud scream. Pam jumped to her feet, the scream sounded like it had come from Billy's room. Reaching over, she grabbed the nearest of her three robes off a hanger and quickly wrapped it around her body as she hurried out of her bedroom, dashing down the hallway to her son's room--and to her ultimate fate.

Hearing first the scream, and then Pam go pounding on down the hallway, Lucifer smiled. Her plan was in motion. Moving quietly, she went to Michael. Bending over his prone body, she whispered something in his ear. It was a sleeping spell of sorts, and would normally render a human unconscious for the better part of ten to twelve hours.

But of course, Michael was not actually human so her spell would, at the very least, make him sleep soundly maybe another hour or so leaving Lucy just enough time to work the upcoming drama to her advantage without interference.

Pam burst into her son's room, just as he cried out loudly again in his sleep. Moving closer she heard him muttering softly, yet very clearly, over and over again, "No, Mommy, no . . . I don't wanna."

From over in the corner, Lucifer looked on as her plan advanced nicely. The boy had been under the spell of her agent, Drenanya, and was now ripe for the picking.

Pam sat down on the bed and begin to shake him gently. He caught her by surprise when he came fully awake with a shriek, "NO . . . I CAN'T. THEY ARE TOO UGLY!"

Pam flipped on the lamp on his nightstand next to the bed-- just in time to see Billy bolt straight up in the bed. He looked around in a state of shocked fright. His hair was matted with sweat as he sat there panting.

Both his blanket and sheet were tossed aside, revealing the fact he was naked. It appeared, somehow during his sleep, he managed to shed his tee shirt, gym shorts and briefs.

Pam looked at her son. He was obviously very scared-- and very excited-- evidenced by the enormous erection he was sporting.

Glancing down, Billy saw what his mom was looking at, but before he could react. she calmly reached down and pulled the sheet up to cover his body.

"What happened? I wore gym shorts to bed like usual and underwear . . . and a tee shirt."

"Good question. Maybe you tossed all of them on the floor after you took them off, hon."

"I didn't take anything off . . . I . . . I don't understand."

"Shhh, don't worry about that now honey." She soothed his hair back, wanting to reassure him.

"I'm thinking you were having one of those dreams that boys get at times. Maybe a real nice one huh considering you are, you know, completely naked. Now don't worry, those type of dreams are nothing to be ashamed of. It's normal for young boys to have them . . . and even older boys sometimes like yourself."

"Mom, my dream . . . it was not . . . I don't really remember it. Most of it anyways. It was not . . . really one of those, but . . . I don't know maybe it was."

"Well, you sound confused as to exactly what kind of dream you had hon . . . or maybe you remember your dream perfectly and are just too ashamed to admit the details to me."

Normally, Pam really would not have pursued the details of her son's possible naughty dream but thanks to Lucy and her wicked endeavors this night was anything but normal.

She basically wanted to hear the details of his dream thanks to a certain wicked lady whispering sub conscious suggestions in her ear, telling her she needed to hear the details of his dream.

"Mom, OK, you know me too well. I remember my dream perfectly. It was so real and so scary and I guess a bit naughty too."

"I wish you would tell me about it. I think it would help." She reached out, trying to run his fingers through his hair, but he recoiled at her touch.

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what?" Billy asked innocently.

"Flinch when I tried to touch you." Pam's voice was rising indicating she was upset. Again, she reached out with one hand trying to brush it lightly against his cheek, but again he shrank away. "See . . . you did it again."

The look of fright on his face, combined with the way he reacted to her touch, caused her heart to hitch.

Without thinking, she jumped up from the bed and started to rush out of the room. She really did not understand why she was reacting so emotionally but she just could not help herself.

Over in the corner Lucifer smiled. Her plans were advancing nicely.

"Mom . . . wait. Why are you leaving?"

She paused at the doorway before turning around. "Isn't it obvious? You don't want me touching you. I guess you feel you are too old to be comforted over having a bad dream and this whole night, reliving our Friday movie night has been a big failure and now I feel older than ever."

Knowing he must do something, and quick, he sensed she was about to cry, Billy swung his feet over the edge of the bed ready to chase after her if necessary. "Wait, Mom, I will let you comfort me. I am not too old for that."

She backed away from the door, taking a small step back inside his room. "Really?"

"Yes, really. Now come on don't run away."

"Then don't you run away from me." She moved across the room and sat down on the bed next to him. Noticing how he seemed to wince just a bit as she sat down, she knew it was going to take a supreme effort on her part to win back his trust.

Then it came to her-- courtesy of the Devil-- why he was acting this way. She was in his dream, he had called out "Mommy" had he not, and maybe she did something to frighten him. Now she would absolutely need to get to the bottom of his dream. She decided to try the direct approach.

"Was I in your dream honey and did I do something to frighten you?"

Billy nodded his head yes while being amazed, as always, at his mother's keen insight into even the most private areas of his life.

"OK, so if I am going to comfort you, properly, you are going to have to tell me all about this dream of yours and what I did to frighten you. Only if you do that, can I then undo the damage."

"OK," he answered simply but without much conviction.

"I know you don't want to talk about it honey, but you have to tell me. I can't have you being frightened of me."

"I don't really wanna say what my dream was about . . . but I will . . . if I have to."

"It will be for the best," Pam answered. Knowing bold action was required, Pam hopped to her feet. "Let's go."

"Where?"

"Downstairs. We are going to the den and we are going to make a fire, get comfortable and sit and talk in front of it. You need to tell me about this stupid bad dream that is making you afraid of your own mother. Now up and out of bed and follow me downstairs!"

"OK, but I need to at least find my underwear right?"

Pam was already at the door. "I guess but hurry."

Billy pulled both the covers and the sheet back from the bed, but didn't see either his shirt, shorts or underwear. "I don't know where they are at?"

"Well, we don't have time to mess around. You need to tell me about this dream as soon as possible. People have a way of forgetting dreams quick so just wrap the sheet around your body and follow me downstairs. You will be fine."

Wrapping the sheet tight around his naked body, Billy followed his mother out of the room and down the stairs.

Meanwhile, over in the corner, Drenanya was receiving praise for a job well done from Lucifer. Holding up Billy's briefs and she whispered to the Devil, "Can I keep these as a souvenir."

"Of course you can sweetie."

"And don't forget your promise. If you win the wager, I can come back tonight and fuck . . . and get fucked by both the boy and his mother."

"Yes, yes, of course, my dear. I will keep my promise. Just stick around and I will summon you when the time is right."

A few minutes later Pam and Billy were stretched out on the large white rug in front of a blazing fire in the small den. Pam had poured them both a fresh glass of wine, hoping it would help relax the both of them, but him, in particular, so he would open up to her.

"Now tell me now about your dream." Grabbing one of the throw pillows off the nearby loveseat she placed it under his head. "Go ahead, take a couple large sips of your wine, and then lay back, relax and tell me everything."

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers