Wicked vs Good: The Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He closed his eyes and opened his mouth as he felt his mommy nudge his face forward to the gates of heaven. Her wine covered nipple slipped into his eager mouth. Billy lashed his tongue out, over and over again, wiping her nipple clean of the sweet tasting wine before he began to suckle on it in earnest.

Pam let out a long sigh. Arching her back, she closed her eyes allowing her son full access to her tits. As he showered her sensitive nipple with tender loving care, Pam smiled down at him while running her fingers through his hair. Paradoxically, she was in heaven now thanks to the Devil's scheming ways.

To the soft crackling of the fire was added the gentle sounds of suckling as Billy warmed to the task of slurping hungrily on his mommy's tits. He moved his ravenous mouth back and forth, lavishing each of her tits with such tender attentions leaving Pam to moan in soft delight.

Pam leaned forward nudging his mouth off of her tits. Billy looked up at her with a hurt expression. "Don't worry we aren't done . . . Mommy just wants to take her bra off so her baby can lavish the entirety of her breasts with his eager mouth. Would you like that?"

"Yes, very much so," he croaked.

Pam slowly removed her bra, loving the way he was so eagerly watching her. In a matter of perfect timing, Michael, at that very moment, floated into the den . . . just in time to observe Pam show off her tits to her son.

"Jesus, they are so beautiful Mommy. I love them," Billy whispered.

"Yeah, show Mommy how much you love her big boobies hon. Go on don't be shy."

He needed no further prompting. Billy threw himself forward, burying his face in between his mom's perfectly tanned tits, forcing Pam to fall back with a grunt against the pillow chair.

Things were quickly spinning out of control as Billy attacked his mom's tits with such passionate ardor, sending them both careening toward an inventible finish.

Billy, the sheet still wrapped around his body, snuggled his face between his mom's tits, suckling on each of them sweetly before the sweetness turned to full unbridled passion. She could feel his incredible hardness as he begin to hump his lower body against her thighs, while dutifully suckling on her boobs. Knowing he was close to coming, and not wanting him to have an accident, she gently pushed him off of her.

"Honey, stop. Please. I think . . . well, I don't want you to make a mess in your sheets down there."

She reclined onto her back. Smiling up at him she said, "Go on and take off your mommy's sleep pants hon."

Billy fairly ripped them off of her body and was rewarded with the glorious sight of his mother having absolutely nothing on underneath.

"Now it is my turn," Pam said as she too literally ripped the sheet off of his body and was pleased to see her son was so very big and hard-- just for her.

Pam snaked an arm around his neck, pulling him into her embrace as they began to kiss again. After several breathless kisses, Billy slowly rose up, positioning himself over her wet opening. Slowly, he sank down, pushing his hardness up and into his mother as she let out a sharp hiss.

He rocked into his mother, slowly, patiently, making love to her as gentle as possible.

Pam closed her eyes, feeling she had died and went to heaven as her son was making love to her the exact way she wanted: nice, slow, and patient.

"That's it . . . Oh God, yes . . . yeah, right there. Hmm . . . that is nice, hon."

Gazing down at her, he could not have been more in love with her. Her eyes were shut, head back, a few loose strands of her lovely dark hair had fallen in her face, as her breath came in shallow gasps. He pushed into her deeper, harder causing those lovely tits to bounce up and down just as she let out a pronounced moan.

"Oh that's it baby. Harder . . . please, make love to me harder," she whispered before pulling him down. They exchanged several passionate kisses as their lovemaking picked up steam.

Pam knew, being young, her son would not last long which was fine. Her needs at this point where secondary. Reaching around, she clawed at his ass pulling him down deeper into her.

"That's it baby. Do me harder . . . Ahh . . . God, you feel so good inside me."

Raising up onto his arms, Billy paused briefly before slamming down fiercely inside her once, twice, and then a third time, watching as with every manly thrust his mom's tits bounced joyfully up and down.

After the third thrust, he came deep inside of his mother before collapsing into her arms.

Lucy turned to her brother. "Hmm, I guess maybe their love for each other was not so innocent after all huh?"

Michael turned away in frustration before disappearing. He would have some explaining to do to the big guy upstairs. As for the Devil, she did not disappear, deciding the night's festivities were not quite over yet. She still had a promise to keep to her pet succubus Drenanya.

Three hours later.

Billy and Pam were dozing peacefully under a blanket, resting against each other as they reclined back on the pillow chair in front of the fireplace. The fire, reduced to nothing more than glowing embers by this time, cast an eerie glow across the small den.

Someone was shaking Billy by the shoulder while whispering in his ear. "Wake up, sweetie, it's time to play again. C'mon wake up now."

Billy didn't want to wake up. He was having one of those "nice" dreams. Really nice that is featuring a buxom brunette who was fawning all over him in a most provocative manner.

The voice in his ear was soft and sweet, sultry even and . . . familiar.

As his eyes fluttered open, he was, at first, sure it had to be his mother, but then again no, it wasn't her voice.

Of course! The voice it was from the nice dream he was just having.

He rubbed his eyes and looked around. There she was, a smirk on her pretty face, wearing a blood red satin robe, resting on her knees next to him.

"You're real?" He rubbed his eyes before blinking them several times. "Or . . . or am I still dreaming?"

"Shhh honey." Drenanya whispered to him, "You are not dreaming and I promise I am very real . . . as you will soon find out."

The dream goddess, since Billy did not know her name he decided this was the best moniker for her, whoever her was, was now running her fingers through his hair, just like he loved.

Reaching out, wanting to confirm she was real, he touched her arm. The dream goddess smiled softly in response. "See I am real and you are not dreaming. Here want some further proof?" Without warning, she reached out and pinched him on the arm. Hard. It hurt and he did not come awake-- probably because, yeah, he was already awake.

"W-hat do you want?" Billy asked as his eyes floated down to the dream goddess' chest. The robe she was wearing was quite tight on her, especially around the chest area, which seemed to be rather ample.

"I want to play some more, but this time we are going to include that pretty mom of yours."

Pam's eyes flickered open. She heard voices. First, her son's and now this decidedly female voice. Jesus did they have company at this hour.

Lifting herself up on one elbow, Pam turned toward her son saying, "Who are you talking to, hon?"

"Mom," Billy started off excitedly, "this is -- It's hard to explain." More like impossible actually.

Pam blinked her eyes and then rubbed them hard. There was someone there. A woman. In the dim light of the living room she could barely make out her features, but what she could make out was quite appealing.

Billy was about to try and explain things further, if he could, but before he could start his dream goddess spoke up. "Pam, you are still tired and we are not ready for you quite yet. Go back to sleep."

A look of confusion came over Pam's face before she slumped back down under her blanket. All of a sudden she felt deathly tired to the point where nothing mattered but getting some more sleep. Pulling the blanket tighter around her Pam murmured, "Your friend is pretty, Billy," before she slipped back to sleep.

Billy looked at his dream goddess quizzically. She was smiling once again. "I have many powers on this level dear. Now . . . onto the matter at hand . . . your pleasure. This is what I propose."

She leaned down bringing her mouth to Billy's ear, her heavy breasts resting seductively on his bare chest. The words she whispered in his ear brought his cock instantly awake.

Drenanya leaned back, looking at Billy, waiting for his reaction.

"You said, a threesome, me, you and Mommy . . . upstairs in your bedroom? I don't get it . . . your bedroom . . . upstairs."

"Don't worry about that honey. I told you I have powers on this level. I know, without a doubt, you want to, but what about your mother?"

Billy glanced over his shoulder at his mother. She was sleeping peacefully again. Her robe was back on, reconfirming what she told him earlier, right before they slipped off to sleep-- no more fun and games for the night, or probably forever for that matter.

"I don't think so," he said doubtfully.

"Why, after all the fun you two had earlier?"

"She already told me before we fell asleep what happened was nice, but it was wrong and could never happen again."

Dre looked over at Pam like a child who needed scolding. "You humans, especially females sometimes, and your damn guilt over having a good romp in the hay. Well, I have a cure for that."

Billy watched his dream goddess wave one hand in the air while whispering something in a language he wholly did not understand. Opening her palm with a smile, Dre showed him a small vial.

"What is that?"

"I suppose you could call it a tonic of sorts. It's for your mother."

"Wait! No way are we going to drug her!"

"Don't be silly. It's not a drug, but, like I said, a tonic . . . or if you prefer a potion."

"What kind of potion?" he asked suspiciously.

"The kind that will unlock her deepest and most forbidden inner desires and allow her to fully explore them."

"Now here . . . you give it to her. Just shake her awake. She will wake up long enough to take it down."

"What is it going to do to her?"

"For the first few minutes it will leave her in a dream like state, just long enough to get her upstairs to my bedroom, and then if things go as I expect, the potion will unleash, as I said already, her deepest, darkest and most forbidden desires, which she has already explored with you once tonight. Also, it will put into her memory that I am someone to be trusted . . . sort of like a lifelong best friend, instead of just some unknown beautiful stranger.

"I suppose that is good, but still it seems to me, we are drugging her, no matter if you do call it a potion."

"Look Billy," she reached out, stroking the side of his face with a soft touch, sending shivers up and down his spine," you have to trust me on this. My potion is special. If there is hidden desires in your mother it will release them, and if there is nothing there to release . . . then my potion shall have no real effect on her whatsoever."

"You swear that is the truth," Billy said, wanting to truly believe her. Yeah, the thought of having a threesome with his mother and the dream goddess, was something he desperately wanted, but not if his mom was all drugged up and stuff.

"I swear, honey."

Drenanya tried to push the vial in Billy's hand, but he pulled back. "I don't want her to do nothing against her will."

"Look Billy, I will say it again, if what my potion unlocks is not desire, but instead a wish to remain good, for lack of a better word, I will leave you two and you shall both awaken in the morning, here, downstairs in front of the fireplace, with no memory of any of this."

Drenanya reached out and squeezed Billy's hand with tender loving care while whispering, "Promise."

He believed her; otherwise he would not be now shaking his mom awake. "Take this, Mom," he whispered as he brought the small vial to her lips.

"What is it?" Pam asked groggily.

"Just take it. Please Mommy."

Pam could never resist her son when he called her "mommy" so sweetly. She opened her mouth and quickly downed the sweet tasting liquid.

"Now let's go upstairs to my bedroom? Help me get her up and onto her feet Billy."

"Her bedroom? Upstairs?" Pam mumbled as she felt herself being lifted. Her thoughts were hazy; she did not quite feel fully awake, yet, she was not sleeping either or, at least, she didn't think so.

After steering her out of the den, and toward the stairs, Billy felt brave enough to ask again, "You keep saying your bedroom is upstairs. Tell me what that means. This is our house so how could--"

They reached the base of the stairs when suddenly Dre again waved her hand, and again, said something in that same strange language.

There was a large puff of smoke, followed immediately by a loud whooshing noise. Billy rubbed his eyes with one hand, while using the other to grip the sheet tighter he was using to hide his nearly naked body.

"Wow that was freaky," his mother said as she leaned heavily against him as the smoke cleared just as quickly as it appeared.

The stairs, the same ones Billy had climbed a thousand times in the past, were gone. In their place was a winding polished marble stairwell looking like it could have come straight out of some European medieval castle maybe?

He gripped the silver handrail as Dre started to lead them up the stairwell. "As I said . . . my bedroom is up the stairs. Sorry I tend to be a little dramatic at times."

Billy wanted to ask questions, but somehow sensed to do so would ruin the mood. Besides, and most obviously, the powers his dream goddess hinted she possessed earlier were quite real.

After reaching the top of the winding staircase they entered a long, gloomy hallway. Billy could hardly see at all as Drenanya led them down it.

"My room is right here," she chirped after producing an old fashioned metal key. It fit into the lock of the ancient looking wooden door which groaned audibly as she pushed it open and entered the bedroom.

The spacious bedroom was lit by dozens of candles and maintained the medieval theme. Standing in the center of the bedroom, serving as a dominating factor, was a huge four poster wooden bed made of dark oak. Flanking the bed on either side, covered with flaming candles, were a pair of old wooden hand carved two drawer chests.

Other than the bed itself and the intricate carved wooden chests, the only other furniture was a stout dresser stuck in one corner. To the left of the bed, taking up the entirety of an entire wall was an enormous stone fireplace. Stretched out in front of the fireplace was a plush white rug which looked equal parts comfortable and lavish.

As a final touch there was a pair of large lewd paintings hanging on the walls. One painting featured a pair of angelic looking nuns stretched out on a bed of clouds---in a lustful sixty nine position-- while the other featured a handsome/evil looking demon fucking a pretty busty female angel as she was bent prone over a pulpit.

Coming more fully awake now, Pam lifted her head up. Looking around she said, "Wow, what a nice bedroom. It looks like something out of a romance novel . . . well except for the paintings maybe."

"Exactly," Drenanya replied with a shrewd smile as she led them across the bedroom to one of the wooden chests flanking the bed. "I chose the paintings just for you Pamy and your secret desires."

Among the flickering candles was a small goblet. After picking up the goblet, Dre tried to hand it to Billy saying, "Drink this."

Billy hesitated, not sure if he should take the offered drink without asking questions. Pam, sensing her son's hesitation, quickly intervened, her motherly instincts kicking into high gear now that she was awake again. "Wait, what is it?"

Taking her arm, Dre pulled Pam to the side just out of earshot from Billy. Dropping her voice she said, "Just another one of my potions. Trust me you want him to drink it, Pam."

"But what is it . . . exactly," Pam asked as she stared at the goblet curiously.

"Just a little something that shall increase your son's, ahh, manhood in all aspects. Let's just say he will be bigger, stronger, last longer and recover more quickly."

Dre paused looking at Pam. She looked -- interested. The potion indeed was working to release her deepest, most forbidden desires already tapped, albeit barely, this evening by Billy. Now she added the kicker. "If Mommy allows her little boy to take my potion I can promise you one thing."

"And what is that?" Pam asked in a low voice. She now felt strangely at ease with everything that was happening, but maybe more importantly, she was starting to feel quite horny. Maybe as horny as she ever felt in her life.

"You . . . well, both of us actually, will be in for a very long, and most pleasurable night.

After a moment's hesitation, Pam snatched the potion out of Dre's hand and marched over to her son.

"Drink this," she demanded.

"But Mom . . . what is it?"

"William . . . drink it . . . now!"

Pam thrust the goblet into his hand with that "look" indicating he better obey.

Billy sat down on the bed, before downing the sour tasting liquid in one large gulp. Mother and son now both turned to Dre. "What now?" Pam asked.

"Before that I have another little secret to tell you. I added a little extra something to the potion your son just drank down."

"You did?" Pam replied while glancing over at Billy. He was standing there looking around the room with a perplexed look on his face.

Moving toward them, his face a mask of confusion, Billy asked, "Mom, what is going on? Where am I and who is that?"

"Shhh," Dre told him, touching her finger to his lips. "You must be quiet honey . . . me and your mommy are talking."

Billy feel silent. He actually planned to say more, but somehow he couldn't find his voice. It seemed this beautiful friend of his mom's, whoever the hell she was, possessed some sort of hypnotic power over him.

"It's already working," Dre whispered in Pam's ear.

"What is already working?" Pam snapped. She was growing impatient.

"The memory inhibitor I added to his potion. Judging by the confused look on his face, he has already totally forgotten your earlier sexual escapades and then pretty much everything after that . . . including who I am."

Pam was stunned. How could someone forget losing their virginity to their mother!"

"Why? I don't understand," Pam inquired softly. It's about all she could think to say.

"So when the fun and games begin later it will be like he is a virgin all over again. I mean the first time is always the best right?"

"Yes, I suppose you are right," Pam muttered to herself. "So what happens next?"

"Now we get that stupid underwear off of him and put him to bed where he will have a nice time watching his mommy play with her new best friend." As they started to advance on the very much confused Billy, Dre leaned over and whispered some final instructions to Pam, "If he asks questions just ignore him and let me handle it."

As Dre reached out, gripping both of Billy's hands, Pam wasted no time in yanking off her confused son's underwear. Billy put up a feeble resistant, which his mother aggressively brushed aside, while ignoring his cries of, "Hey what are you two doing?"

His resistance came to an end when Dre touched one finger delicately to his lips compelling him to fall silent once again.

He remained quiet even as his mother, and her sexy friend, helped him under the covers of the large and comfortable bed. Then came another surprise.

Pam had not noticed them at first, the two black gleaming iron shackles attached to each of the upper bedposts, but now she most definitely did, especially after Dre grabbed one and was bouncing it up and down in her hand.