Wicked vs Good: The Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy watched for a second before joining in. He held his half dazed mother, stroking her hair as Dre used her tongue and fingers to propel Pam into a forceful climax.

As the three of them sunk into each other arms, a very self-satisfied Dre whispered to them, "Now Pamy you have make your son come all over your tits, and then in your mouth, and now finally he has come inside of you . . . hmm, I guess good things do . . . come . . . in threes . . . quite literally."

"I guess so," Pam muttered as she pulled Billy into her arms before slipping into a deep contented sleep.

In the morning, Pam awoke back downstairs in front of the fireplace where the whole thing began. Billy was snuggled down next to her still dozing peacefully.

There was no sign of Billy's dream goddess anywhere, leaving her to consider how maybe the whole thing had been some whopper of a wicked dream.

She was still considering this possibility still before she felt something dry and crusty on her chest . . . just above her breasts. Reaching down she found the dried remnants of the pearl necklace Billy had given her the night before.

Sighing, she closed her eyes knowing the wild adventure had been no dream while wondering when Dre might be coming back for yet another adventure. She could only hope it would be soon as she slipped back into a contented sleep next to her son.