Wicked vs Good: The Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry Mommy . . . I . . . I have to do what she says."

"I know you do, sweetie."

Dre led Billy by the hand over to the bed before telling him, "Sit down hon and get comfortable."

"Now Billy, I just want you to watch as I play with your mommy once again and while you watch, your passion will begin to boil over and when it reaches the point where you simply cannot take it anymore I will know as much." She paused, giving him a warm smile before finishing up. "Only then will I call you over to join us and only then shall get your just rewards . . . along with a bit of relief."

"What is going to be my reward?" Billy asked.

"I don't wanna ruin your surprise . . . you will just have to wait and see."

"Dre," Pam called out from the rug, "I don't think he can take a whole lot more of us teasing him."

"Sure he can . . . if I want him to . . . right, Billy," she said stroking his face sweetly. "You can take just a bit more teasing huh?"

"I guess so," Billy said doubtfully. He was already ready to fucking explode, but yet, he felt utterly compelled to want to please Dre and do her bidding.

"And just so you know," Dre told him as she moved over to the wooden chest on the right side of the bed, "the longer you can hold out, the more powerful and more pleasurable your relief shall be. Now I have to get a couple things I need out of my nightstand. It's a surprise though so I want you to close your eyes, both of you, and don't open them until I say so. Oh and Billy, be a good boy and put your hands behind your back. Just like before, I don't want you to be touching yourself while you watch all the loving attentions me and your mommy are going to be sharing with each other."

They both obeyed the dream goddess and closed their eyes as Dre quickly retrieved what she needed from her bag of goodies inside the wooden chest.

Billy felt Dre sit down next to him--just before he felt the cold steel of a pair of handcuffs being secured around his wrists as she whispered in his ear. "Like I said, we can't have you touching yourself."

Dre stood up from the bed, before taking a minute to prepare herself with the other "big" surprise she retrieved from her nightstand.

After getting things ready, she strode over to Pam, the large flesh colored eight inch strap on dildo she just secured around herself, swinging ominously.

Standing over Pam, she announced loudly, "You can both open your eyes now."

Pam let out an audible gasp as she spied what was in store for her. As for Billy, he stared fixated by the sight of the beautiful Dre now sporting a huge fake cock--doubtlessly for his mother.

After taking a moment to collect herself, the sly smirk on Dre's pretty face spoke volumes, Pam said, "What is that?"

"Come now Pamy, you can't be that naïve?"

"No, I know what "that" is . . . I am talking about the bottle in your hand. What is it? Another of your magical potions."

Dre looked down at the small clear bottle she was holding in her hand and laughed. "Actually it's just a bottle of lubricating oil . . . my special blend, but really only a little magical." Sinking down to her knees, next to Pam, she added, "It is raspberry flavored though and tastes delicious."

"He loves raspberries," Pam quietly intoned as she watched Dre twist off the cap of her bottle.

"Yes, I know, Pamy . . . You too, if I am not mistaken."

"You aren't," Pam whispered.

Pam glanced over at Billy, their eyes met briefly as she gave him a sad smile, sensing the boy was in for a mighty teasing once again.

Once more, Dre straddled Pam before spilling a generous amount of the oil out of the bottle and onto her hands. Slowly, she brought her hands up to her chest and started to patiently rub the oil all over those big, beautiful tits of hers while both Billy and his mother watched--helplessly bound.

Once she got the oil worked into her boobs, Dre, using one finger, brushed it along Pam's lips. The oil, as promised, tasted delicious to Pam.

Dre gave her a sly smile before whispering, "Now let's see if my special blend of raspberry oil tastes as delicious as I remember."

Lowering her mouth to Pam's, Dre licked at her lips delicately, before crushing her mouth down to hers. They kissed. Again. Wildly.

It was déjà vu all over again for poor Billy as he watched his mommy and Dre kiss so very passionately--while once again, Dre pawed reckless at his mommy's tits.

They shared several long passionate kisses before Dre raised up slightly. Leaning forward she tilted her chest down, allowing her huge boobs to fall against Pam's upturned face.

"Go on suck on them Pamy . . . just like you have been dreaming about doing all night."

"Oh God, I have Dre . . . I really have," Pam confessed before assaulting Dre's tits with dozens of zealous and untamed kisses. Opening her mouth wide, Pam trapped one of Dre's ripe raspberry flavored nipples in her mouth and began to suck on it vigorously.

Dre allowed Pam to have her way with her tits for several long agonizing seconds. Agonizing for poor Billy that is as he squirmed mightily over on the bed while watching his mother suckle on Dre's tits, moments before she pulled up.

"Are you ready Pamy?"

"Ready for what?" she asked but she knew . . . and couldn't wait.

Pam let out a sharp cry as Dre drove her solid eight inches into Pam's wet pussy. She went slowly at first, pumping her fake cock into Pam, softly and sweetly, while showering her vulnerable neck with dozens of delicate kisses.

Gradually, encouraged by Pam's moans of unabashed pleasure, Dre began to increase the speed. She raised up on her arms, while pumping her "cock" into Pam with several hard thrusts.

Pam's moans grew louder, causing Billy to squirm even more over on the bed. He was growing so hard by this point it was actually beginning to hurt some. Watching this gorgeous creature fuck his beautiful mother was an indescribably magnificent sight.

Knowing it would turn young Billy on all the more, Dre furiously began to fuck Pam now-- and then-- just as Pam was almost there, she suddenly yanked the strap on dildo out of her, leaving Pam tittering on the edge of a tremendous orgasm.

"Billy, we are ready for you," Dre called over to him as she waved her hand in the air, producing, seemingly, a black blindfold out of the thin air.

While Billy crossed the bedroom to them, Dre secured the blindfold on the hapless Pam, who, knowing it was useless to protest, said nothing as her world was plunged into darkness.

Pam held her breath, waiting for whatever might come next, hopefully it would be her!

Billy, following Dre's hand motions, sat down carefully on his mother's tummy, straddling her as Dre pulled the sheet off his body.

Dre picked up the bottle of raspberry lube, pouring some more on her hands as she snuggled up behind Billy.

Reaching around, she gripped his massive pole and began rubbing the oil up and down . . . making him moan.

"Pamy, honey, your son, is about fuck those super nice tits of yours. Is that OK . . . do you mind?"

"No," she responded quietly just as she felt a generous amount of the lube being squirted down and in between her breasts.

"Now Billy, I am going to have to help you a bit since I am still going to keep the handcuffs on you baby. Is that OK . . . me keeping the cuffs on you?"

"Y-yes," he whispered. If he could fuck his mom's tits, well, of course, she could kept the damn hand cuffs on him.

When Billy whispered yes, an excited Dre felt triumphant from managing to maneuver both mother and son into helpless positions. She had to admit: it was one of her finer sexual conquests.

Following Dre's whispered instructions Billy scooted forward just a bit, before leaning down, allowing his large, hard cock to flop down into between his mother's tits.

Reaching around him, Dre took her hands and squeezed Pam's tits together making a lovely tight tunnel of tit flesh for Billy to fuck.

Oh and fuck them he did! Spurred on by Dre's whispered words of encouragement Billy pumped his hips forward once, slowly, almost cautiously, he had never fucked a woman's tits before, and then liking the way it felt, a second time, a bit harder.

"Feels good huh, baby?" Dre whispered to him.

"Oh God, yes," Billy groaned. Good and fucking surreal as how could he have ever imagined he would be handcuffed, fucking his mother's exquisite tits--as this beautiful supernatural creature encouraged him-- while she was bound helplessly to a plush white rug.

"Then fuck them harder, sweetheart. Come on Pam . . . encourage your son to fuck those beautiful tits of yours."

"She is right Billy, honey, fuck your mommy's tits . . . hard . . . come on don't be shy."

It was like releasing a bull from his pen in the rodeo as Billy thrust his hips forward several times in quick succession. His cock speared up and in between his mommy's tits making her shake.

"That's it hon, harder . . . harder, baby!" Pam gasped.

His orgasm came fast, like a runaway train plowing into the station, as he thrust his hips forward, harder and faster several times.

"Mommy I'm . . . I'm . . . going to . . ."

He closed his eyes unable to finish his sentence as his orgasm, the one that had been building for so long while they teased the hell out of him, came rushing home, allowing him to shoot a huge load of cum all over his mommy's chest.

"That's it baby . . . come all over my tits," Pam growled just before she felt a huge load of warm sticky cum splash down all over her throat and tits.

The force of his ejaculation was so powerful that Billy, without the use of his hands to support himself, would have toppled right over and hit the floor a hard whack if not for the giggling Dre being there to hold him up.

"Look," Dre cried in between giggles, "How sweet, Billy gave his mommy a pearl necklace."

Dre helped Billy get to his feet and undid the handcuffs before sending him off to her bathroom to get cleaned up.

"Well that was fun, Pam snapped irritably, "for the two of you anyways." She was upset--still-- about having her own orgasm snatched away from her at the very last moment. Upset and horny.

"Oh don't worry Pamy," Dre replied, "your time is coming soon. He won't be gone long, and as soon as he comes back from the bathroom and sees what is in store for him . . . yeah it will be time to play again . . . for the both of you."

"But he just came . . . hard . . . and a lot so . . . I mean he is young yeah, but still he won't be ready again right away?"

"Normally that would be the case but thanks to my magical potions the boy needs very little recovery time . . . very little . . . trust me. At least not until he comes a good three or four times."

Pam had no reason to doubt what Dre was saying as being the gospel truth. "So are you going to at least clean his cum off my tits or release me so I can take off this stupid blindfold and do it myself?"

"Hmm . . . someone is cranky," Dre purred at her sweetly.

"Yeah, well, both of you have been satisfied . . . and I haven't."

"True. Anyways to answer your questions. Yes I will release you, just long enough to reposition you anyways and as for the blindfold I will take it off when the time is right and as for the other . . . Hmm no, you can keep the pearl necklace as a souvenir for tonight's festivities."

"Lovely," Pam snapped as she felt the shackles open up releasing her, if only temporarily, from her bondage.

When Billy emerged from the bathroom less than five minutes later he found the bedroom to be totally dark. "Mom . . . Dre?" he called out to the darkness.

"Wait there . . . I will come to you honey. Your dream goddess has a very special surprise for you."

Dre led Billy by the hand across the dark bedroom before pausing. There was a brief moment of silence before Dre clapped her hands twice and suddenly a large circle of pillar candles sitting on the floor flared to life. Inside the circle of flaming candles was his mother.

She was still shackled to the floor by her wrists and ankles and her blindfold was still in place, but this time she was on her hands and knees. Dre, along with a self-satisfied little grin on her face, was still sporting her large fake cock. It seemed to almost glow in the soft candle light.

"She is ready, Billy."

"Ready for what?" he replied as his cock jerked from soft to semi erect from just staring at his naked mother bound and, yes ready, on the floor in front of him.

"Ready to be pleased when we fill all three of her holes," Dre said.

At first, the naive Billy really didn't comprehend the full meaning of what Dre was saying-- even as he spotted the small pink vibrator she was holding in her hand.

Pam felt a shudder--one of unbidden excitement-- go through her as she heard Dre's chilling words, but still, she remained silent, per Dre's earlier instructions for her to say nothing..

Billy watched as Dre snuggled up behind his mother. Watched as she clicked the small vibrator on before inserting it in his mom's ass. Pam let out a small squeal of surprised delight as she felt her ass being violated--for the first time-- and then a longer, more pronounced moan, as Dre carefully pushed her cock just up and inside of her pussy.

"Now that's two holes filled," Dre announced happily. "Now it's your turn, hon. Step forward and fill that third delightful hole of your mommy's."

Billy was fully erect by now. Moving a few steps forward, he positioned himself, as always, to do Dre's bidding.

The voice inside his head surprised him, just a little, when it spoke softly to him. It was Dre of course, using her "powers" on this level once again. "Use your hand, Billy . . . tell your mommy her little boy has a nice big surprise for her . . . ask her sweetly to open her mouth and then . . . shove it in."

Pam felt Billy's gentle hand tilt her face upwards as he whispered, his voice sweet and soft, "Open your mouth Mommy, your little boy has something nice and big to give you."

The excitement in her son's voice was self-evident as Pam slowly opened her mouth. She felt him tangle his fingers in her hair-- just before her mouth was utterly and completely filled by the biggest cock she ever had the pleasure of having in her mouth.

She began to suck on it, almost in self-defense, just as Dre flipped the switch, increasing the speed of the vibrator. As the smallish pink monster came alive inside of her ass, Pam began to quiver. She shuddered again as Dre, without warning, pumped her hips forward, hard and fast, driving her eight inches deeper inside of the helpless Pam.

Billy was more than a little turned on as Pam's sucked wildly on his cock. It was his first blow job, and it was by his bound and shackled mother, while being fucked by the beautiful dream goddess, who, for good measure, was working a vibrator in and out of his mom's ass at the same time.

Yeah, this was totally mind-blowing and now he understood what Dre meant by filling all three of her holes at once-- and it excited him immensely.

Billy's eyes flickered from his mom sucking his cock, to her being fucked, in hard measured strokes, by Dre. The chains binding Pam rattled about something fierce as she got fucked by her best friend, adding to the overall excitement of what was happening.

Billy's eyes now became stuck helplessly on Dre driving that big fake cock of hers into his mother again and again, making her tremendous tits bounce wildly. It was this one sight, Dre's big tits bouncing wildly while he fucked his mom, which sent Billy rocketing to the edge-- helped along by his mother's nice warm mouth still sucking on his hardness.

After a few more hard pumps Dre slowed down, allowing Pam to catch her breath. The respite was brief, very brief, as Dre pulled back letting her solid eight inches rest on the edge of Pam's vagina--before slamming it into her--over and over again, making Pam let out an uncontrollable series of loud moans.

Dre, sensing both of them were on the verge of climaxing, clicked the vibrator to its highest speed while pumping her cock in and out Pam in those same hard measure strokes.

With half lidded eyes Billy observed his mother, her whole body was shaking as she whimpered uncontrollably, tip over the edge and into orgasmic ecstasy-- followed closely by himself as he shot a healthy dose of cum inside his mommy's mouth.

Dre gushed excitedly. "Oh that was so good my pets." After pulling both her cock and the vibrator out of Pam, she showered the shackled Pam with dozens of light kisses before finally releasing her.

Free, a very shaken, but satisfied, Pam snuggled down between her son and her new wicked best friend, deep under the covers of Dre's large bed. Both of the chests flanking the immense bed were covered with a plethora of small candles casting the whole bed in a soft romantic glow.

While Billy and his mother dozed peacefully, Dre was busy thinking about what wild adventure they might embark on next. It didn't take her long to come up with something. After allowing them both to nap for a good fifteen minutes she rose to her knees.

She took turns shaking them awake before whispering, "Tell us Billy honey. How badly do you wanna fuck that pretty mommy of yours . . . just a little badly or very, very badly?"

Billy, despite less than twenty minutes ago shooting a load in his mother's mouth, was once again horny. He looked at his mother, worried his answer might upset her, but instead Pam only gave him a soft smile before whispering, "Go ahead and tell her the truth, Billy. Tell her you wanna fuck the shit out of me."

Billy's heart fluttered with excitement before he answered, "Yes I do . . . very badly."

After blowing out the candles, Dre led them both by the hand back over across the dark bedroom to the rug in front of the fireplace.

After helping settle Pam down on her hands and knees on the soft rug, Dre whispered a few magical words at the fireplace. The fire, by now, was nothing more than a few glowing embers but quickly roared back to life. Pam could feel the heat on her upturned face as she faced the fire.

Everyone was in position. Billy, naked and more than ready, was on his knees behind his mother, while Dre, also on her knees, was in front of Pam whispering to her softly while stroking her hair.

"You can open your eyes now, Pamy."

Pam's eyes fluttered open. "Take a peek behind you . . . at your son."

She slowly turned her head and let out a sharp gasp. Billy's fucking cock was huge, bigger even than Dre's eight inch strap on dildo she guessed, and was poised to enter her. She let out a shaky breath as Billy gripped her hips before slamming into her, causing her to let out a sharp cry.

"OH GOD," she moaned as her whole body shook from his cock being driven deep inside of her. He slammed into her three more times in quick succession making her whole body shake again and again.

Dre snaked one hand around Pam's head pulling her deep into her tremendous cleavage, muffling her cries of abandon.

Billy throttled back on the hard fucking, giving his mother a short respite, allowing Dre to gently guide Pam's mouth to her breasts. "Go on suck on my tits Pamy . . . Billy likes to watch you do that."

Opening her mouth, Pam allowed Dre to guide her breast inside her mouth where she began to suckle on it sweetly while Billy pushed into her at a gentler pace, spellbound, as he watched them.

It was not bound to last though as the overheated Billy, turned on by watching his mommy suck on Dre's tits, once again began to fuck his mother. Hard and fast.

Pam was gasping with pleasure as Billy fucked her silly for the next two minutes before shooting his third load, this time deep inside his mother.

Pam collapsed into Dre's arms as the two of them fell onto the white plush rug. Flipping Pam over onto her back, Dre proceeded to kiss her way down, slowly and gently, until her expert tongue was working its magic all over Pam's moist cunt.