Wicked vs Good: The Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy complied, draining half the wine from his glass before settling back down against the pillow. "The dream started with me in my bed. I was young I think . . . I mean I felt young, but at the same time I felt also physically mature. So this is kind of embarrassing, but I guess I was waiting for you to come tuck me in."

"If you think about it . . . not really. I was going on about wanting to feel young again tonight and when we were both younger I used to tuck you in at night so I'm sure it was floating around in your mind."

"Yeah, maybe. Anyways, you came in to my bedroom and after, yeah, tucking me in, you asked me how I liked the movie. It was Halloween, the movie, I think, just like we watched and after I said it was just 'OK' you sort of started teasing me that I was paying more attention to something other than the movie."

Billy paused, as the innocent part of the dream was over already, and when he didn't start talking again Pam spoke up. "So what did I teasingly sort of suggest you were paying attention to Billy?"

"It's kind of naughty, Mom."

"I don't care. I'm a big girl and can deal with naughty."

He sighed knowing to argue would be useless. She clearly wanted to hear everything, but still he hesitated, prompting a sharp response from her.

"So go on, stop being all shy and secretive and tell me!" an exasperated Pam barked at him.

"Fine. You accused me of staring at your breasts. I tried to deny it, but you got mad and snapped at me saying, 'Don't try and act all innocent. I caught you several times staring at my boobs.' So I went ahead and admitted I was staring at them."

"I'm curious. Did I seem mad that I caught you staring at my breasts?"

"No, I don't think so. If you were mad at all, I got the impression it was only because I was trying to deny it."

"Then what happened." Pam's asked in a voice which trembled slightly from the fact his dream was getting interesting, especially as it seemed to be mimicking life as she did, at least once or twice, catch him taking sidelong glances at her tits while they watched the movie earlier tonight-- just like she secretly wanted--otherwise, of course, she would not have worn her skintight tank top without a bra.

"This is where the things get kind of weird. In my dream you suggested we go downstairs and talk. And then, you know how dreams are. Suddenly, I mean right after you made the suggestion, we were downstairs talking."

"What is so weird about that?"

"In my dream when we went downstairs, you took me into the den and there was a fire going already and I had a sheet wrapped around my naked body . . . all just like now. Plus in my dream, you were wearing your white satin robe, just like now."

"Hmm, life seems to be imitating your dream. I guess that is kind of weird and very interesting. So what happened next?"

"Do I really have to tell you the rest? It gets . . . really, really naughty from here . . . and scary."

"Billy, sweetheart." She paused to brush her fingers through his hair. Once again, without thinking, he pulled back as she reached out toward him. Instead of getting upset she remained calm. "See honey. You are still scared of me. You need to tell me the rest so I can figure out just what to do to make things right between us. Please."

After a brief hesitation, he resolved to tell her everything. Talking slowly, he made his confession. "Right away after we got settled in front of the fire you whispered to me, 'And don't think I didn't notice how your hand kept brushing up against my boobs while we cuddled under the blankets.' I tried to deny it. I said 'if I did it was only an accident' and again you got mad."

"I did? What did I do exactly?"

"You said, in your mean voice, 'What? You think my tits are worth touching only by accident!' I answered quietly that 'I didn't think that at all.' You then slowly took off your robe before you whispered, 'Prove it. Go ahead and touch them . . . on purpose.'"

"Really! Wow, how naughty of me. Tell me, was I wearing anything under my robe or was I naked."

His answer would, at first, shock her, and then ultimately decide their fate.

"You were wearing a pink bra and after I commented about liking it you said it was a special kind of bra. A nursing bra, I think, is what you called it."

Pam was quiet for a moment just staring at her son.

"Honey, are you really positive that was what I was wearing and that was what I said?"

"Yes."

"How can you be so sure? One's memories about dreams, they can be tricky sometimes."

"No I remember clearly because . . ." He paused seemingly not wanting to say anymore.

"Honey, this is important. Finish what you were about to say."

"I remember because the bra . . . I mean, it looked really nice on you."

"Really?" she asked as she felt a flash of pride come over her.

"Yes."

Now this was getting strange, she thought, him dreaming of his mother wearing a pink nursing bra . . . maybe the exact same one I just rediscovered in my closet after all those years and stranger still . . . I am wearing it now!

Of course, there was one person, a certain devilishly person relaxing in the corner, watching the drama unfold, who found none of this strange at all.

Trying to control her excitement, Pam told him quietly. "Tell me the rest. What happened next after I took my robe off? Did you touch my boobs like I invited you to?"

Instead of answering, he looked away shamefully-- telling her all she needed to know.

"Honey, tell me the truth, did you touch them . . . it's only a dream so come on be honest with me."

He looked up at her and said nothing for a long moment before quietly whispering, "Yes."

"And, how did they feel. Tell me."

"They . . . they didn't feel nice like I thought they would."

"Why not?" she asked sharply. His answer upset her.

"They just felt, I don't know, strange like." He made a face adding to her hurt before continuing. "And all squishy and worse like there was something inside the bra . . . alive and moving."

"And what happened next?" Her initial excitement was fading. His dream was turning from titillating to disturbing.

"I yanked my hands away and you got upset. You started to cry saying how you were old and ugly. I told you, you weren't. You asked me to prove it by kissing you, so I did and that is when things got really . . . ahh bad."

"Bad how?" she asked warily.

"Your tongue, when I kissed you, it went into my mouth and it felt warm, too warm, and icky and sharp. It was hurting me. I opened my eyes and you had turned super old and ugly. You looked like a witch or something. I got scared and pulled back and you looked at me. You were normal again, pretty I mean, but still I couldn't forget how you just looked. And then you smiled, but it was not a nice smile. You reached up and undid a clip like thing on the front of your bra, by the shoulder, and slowly began to pull down the cup of your bra."

He paused again. His voice was starting to shake. "Then all these ugly looking brown insects or something came pouring out of your bra."

"Jesus, that's gross," Pam whispered. "No wonder you were freaked out."

"And then they disappeared . . . the insects or whatever they were. Just like vanished and I could see your, you know, breasts . . . both of them. You had pulled down the other cup too. You asked me how they looked, and then started to cackle like a witch. You were old and ugly looking again and your boobs were . . . nasty like . . ."

He made a face as he nervously twisted the sheet in his hands causing Pam's heart to wrench with pain. "They looked saggy and all . . . misshapen. Then you screeched, 'you wanna suck on them boy . . . go ahead.' I tried to back away but you reached out with your hand and snagged my hair. You were strong. You pulled me closer and shoved your breasts in my face and in my mouth as I tried to scream. They tasted bad. Like sour milk maybe. I twisted my head away and then screamed 'No, Mommy, no. I don't wanna'. But you grabbed me and twisted my face around and hissed at me, 'you have to son! It's what we both want'. I remember yelling really loud, 'No I can't. They are too ugly.' And then the next thing I remember was you shaking me awake."

"God that is an awful dream." It was all she could think to say at the moment but, at least, it cleared up why he was shrinking away from her.

Billy was visibly shaking now. She reached out to comfort him, but he recoiled from her touch. This was the final straw as Pam determined, with a bit of a push from a certain female of unsavory character at her side, something drastic must be done to both regain his trust and wash away those bad memories of his awful dream.

As Billy slowly scooted away to the far edge of the rug, his eyes wide with fright, she had no idea he was engaging in a bit of skullduggery. Not the real mean kind, but instead it was just a case of a boy wanting some warm, loving attention from his Mommy and if he had to be devious in getting such attention--well, so be it.

In this case, the deception was simple-- while the dream had truly freaked him out, he was old enough to understand it was still only a dream. Ahh, but then it came to him. Maybe, if he kept shrinking away from her touch and acting like he was truly scared of her, just how far would she go to make things right between them? He was curious to find out.

Pam fell for it; all of it as she watched him scoot away from her touch yet again. "Look Billy, I can't have you being scared of me so please let me comfort you honey. Let me help you get over your stupid dream. Let me show you I am not an old and ugly witch. Can you let me do that?"

"Maybe," he replied cautiously as he took a large swallow of his wine, nearly finishing it off.

"I have something to show you and I hope it might help you change your mind in letting me comfort you." Pam drained the balance of her own wine hoping it would give her the courage to continue. "What I have to show you makes me think that everything that has happened tonight has been preordained . . . you know like fate. This may freak you out, it did me at first, but I think we should not fight it. Here . . . look at what your mom is wearing under her robe."

Before she could lose her nerve she rose up on her knees and quickly stripped off her robe.

"Does this look familiar, sweetheart?"

Slowly he answered. "Jesus, it . . . you are wearing the exact same bra from my dream."

Making her voice as sweet as possible Pam whispered, "Are you sure? Come closer to your Mommy and take a good look honey."

He leaned forward, staring at her bra and then whispered. "It is the same . . . how weird."

"Yes and I think . . ." She paused, the Devil was again whispering in her ear and putting thoughts in her head. "Well, it hurts me Billy . . . you thinking I am old and ugly, and my breasts are nasty, and that your mommy's kisses would hurt you." She was blinking back tears, real tears, as she told him all this in a voice on the verge of cracking.

He moved closer to her, just a little though, before answering. "I am sorry Mommy. I am not really scared of you . . . that much. It was only a stupid dream."

"Yeah, but that type of dream, so bad and so awful, is not one you are likely to forget anytime soon unless I can replace those stupid bad memories with some real nice ones. Plus, and this is important, I don't want you to be scared of me at all."

"How are you going to fix things?"

"I think we should replay your dream? Change the narrative so to speak. We need to change things, starting with when things got bad and scary for you. Let me prove to you Mommy is not an ugly old witch honey. Can we at least try?"

He nodded his head yes slowly.

"Your dream got real scary when I first invited you to touch my boobs and then we kissed. Am I right? Is that when things got bad?"

"Yes."

"Then come closer honey. Please." She leaned down on one arm and smiled at him as he moved nearer to her. Thrusting her tits out to him she whispered. "I want you to touch your mommy's boobs, honey. Play with them a bit, if you want, so you will really know they don't feel strange and squishy like they did in your stupid dream . . . so you understand there is nothing inside but softness and sweetness and the stuff boys dream of."

If was an offer Billy could not refuse. Whatever the drama now ensuing between them, it was deadly serious and he meant to see it through to the end, especially as he perceived his mother was not at all acting, but was genuinely hurt by his stupid dream.

Just to make sure he could not refuse, Pam reached out and grabbed his hands guiding them toward her chest. He brushed one hand tentatively against her breast. The bra felt soft, her breast underneath nice and firm. He brought his other hand up using it to squeeze her other breast. It too felt deliciously nice and firm . . . heavenly even. He fondled them for a precious few seconds before pulling his hands away-- afraid of doing too much, too soon.

Apparently, this was an unfounded concern, for as soon as he started to take his hands away Pam reached out, gently snagging them both. Pushing them back up against her breasts she whispered, "Take you time honey. Feel them some more. I want you to be sure Mommy has a pair of nice tits that are pleasant to play with. Go on, don't be shy, sweetie."

Lucy sighed in relief as all her delicate scheming was finally paying off. Better still, Michael should be waking up anytime now, and, oh boy, wait till he walked in on this scene!

Billy did take his time, his sweet glorious time, fondling his mother's tits. Growing bolder he squeezed their fullness, God they were so nice and firm, before he turned his hands, cupping them gently, bouncing them up and down in his hands.

Pam let out a soft sigh before whispering, "So do Mommy's tits feel nice honey?" Her voice fairly dripped with sweetness.

"Y-yes," he stammered.

"Now kiss me. Let me show you I don't have a sharp tongue and won't turn ugly on you."

Their mouths came together as they exchanged several tentative kisses, their lips barely touching, before Pam boldly pressed her lips firmly against his.

Her tongue slipped into his mouth, dipping in and out several times, before she swirled it around to maximum effect taking his breath away.

"Open your eyes honey so you can see I am not turning ugly," she whispered.

His eyes flickered open. His mother was anything but ugly as she smiled at him softly. "See I told you. Now be brave and give your mommy some more kisses."

Their lips came together, and this time Billy took the lead. He pushed his tongue deep in her mouth, it tasted of wine, and swirled it around as his hands came floating across her bare tummy.

He stopped his hands just short of her tits as their one long kiss broke down into a series of increasingly frenzied smashing together of lips and battling tongues.

"Go on baby," she whispered between kisses, "don't be shy. You can play with your mommy's boobs again if you want while we kiss some more."

He eagerly acted upon her invitation as he brought his hands up to the luscious twin peaks of her firm breasts. As before they felt simply heavenly as did her tongue in his mouth.

They fell back on the rug, mouths stuck together, his hands glued to her tits, as Lucifer looked on quietly with a smirk. Hearing movement in the other room, Michael must be awake, her smirk turned into a mischievous grin.

Flat on his back, Billy looked up at his mother. "Now let's change how that stupid dream of yours ended hon. Just follow my lead OK," she whispered down to him. He nodded his head yes with much anticipation.

He let out a gentle sigh as she leaned down on one arm next to him running her fingers through his hair. "Did you know this bra I'm wearing is very, very special? Your mommy has had it for a long time . . . a very long time. Eighteen years to be exact."

"Really?"

"You wanna know what is so special about my bra, baby boy?"

"Tell me." he answered as she got to her feet. She crossed the den to the corner where they kept a large pillow chair. Grabbing it, she pulled it across the room placing it in the center of the rug.

Pam settled back down on the rug, resting on her knees next to him, before leaning over and whispering in his ear. "I think I already told you, in your dream, it's a nursing bra honey, but what I didn't maybe mention in your dream, was how this particular bra was my favorite from when you were just a baby . . . a very needy baby that cried a lot at night. And you know . . ." She twirled her fingers through his long hair again, pulling on it slightly causing shivers to run up and down his spine.

"Whenever you cried I came running. I was a good mommy to you, Billy . . . always ready to feed you whenever you got hungry."

She paused for a brief moment, knowing if she continued there would be no turning back. She pondered things for a moment before deciding there was no choice--she must continue.

"Are you hungry now? While your mommy's breasts cannot give you any milk, they can give you something else and that is love . . . Love in its purest and most natural form. Would you like some of your mommy's love, sweetie?"

He nodded his head yes.

"Then come, lay your head in my lap and get comfortable." She turned, leaning back against the pillow chair. Billy waited until she got settled before moving over and placing his head in her lap. She pushed her arm under him, positioning his head so it rested gently in the crook of her arm.

Smoothing his hair back, she stared down at him for a long moment. Their eyes locked as something deep and forbidden passed between them. The only sound was the gentle crackling of the fire as she ever so slowly moved her free hand to the front of her bra. He watched, his eyes getting bigger, as she slowly undid the clasp.

Ever so patiently, Pam peeled the cup down, revealing inch by inch the full expanse of her beautiful breast to him before whispering to him words destined to set his heart on fire with unbridled passion. "Go on baby, show mommy how hungry you are for her love. Show me that you are so hungry and so needy for your mommy's love you could suckle on her boobies all night long . . . would you like that honey . . . to suckle on your mommy's big boobies."

"Oh God yes," he responded with a throaty whisper.

She twirled her fingers in his hair as she smiled down at him. This was just going so perfectly naughty--for the both of them--she could hardly believe it.

"Well, seeing you are older now and Mommy no longer has breast milk to satisfy your intense hunger just maybe we can substitute something else." She leaned back grabbing the bottle of wine. "Hmm, maybe a bit of wine might make your mommy's boobies a bit more appealing now that you are all grown up."

He watched as she carefully brought a glass of wine over her exposed breast before slowly tipping it down, allowing a small stream of wine to come splashing out and down all over her boob.

"Hmm, that is nice and cold," she whispered before moving the glass to his lips. "Take a few sips baby."

He dutifully did as she requested taking a couple generous sips from the proffered glass of wine before she pulled it back. "Gotta to save a bit for Mommy."

She moved the glass back over her boob, and again tipped the glass allowing another stream, larger this time, of wine to come splattering down directly on her sizable nipple.

Billy watched as his mother let out a soft hiss. Small goose bumps were starting to form on her areola surrounding her fully erect nipple; it was an absolutely stunning sight.

Pam then undid the other cup pulling it down ever so slowly leaving Billy breathless as he stared at the twin triangle swathes of bare skin the unclipped bra exposed to his hungry eyes. In the center of the triangles were her glorious fully erect nipples positioned perfectly in the middle. To the freshly exposed other breast, she applied the same wine treatment as Billy eagerly watched.