Wicked Wife, Happy Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra's eyes burned down into Garreth's. "Yes sir," she said.

Stephen pressed her forward, pushing on her shoulder and her back until she was bent over the bed, gripping Garreth's thighs, his cock jutting up hard and thick toward the ceiling. Her gaze held his as she slid him into her mouth and began to suck him.

She expected Stephen to fuck her from behind, but that isn't what happened. Instead, after a few moments of hearing movement behind her, she heard the BZZZZZZ of the vibrator Stephen had brought, and then a moment later, a second, more quiet bzzzzzzzz that she recognized as belonging to the vibrating "bullet" Stephen had apparently packed as well.

She felt Stephen slide the bullet, now coated in KY, down the lips of her exposed pussy to her clit, and at first it was so sensitive that she could barely stand it. She instinctively pushed her ass upwards, away from the sensation, Garreth's cock slipping from her mouth as she did so.

SMACK!!

Cassandra gasped as Stephen struck her ass again with his palm. "Tsk tsk tsk," he said. "No ma'am. You will keep that beautiful curvy ass still and let me work. You will not pull away from me. And you will not let Garreth slip from your mouth again. Understood?"

"Yes sir..." SMACK!!

"I said, you will occupy your mouth with Garreth's cock. While you do, you may mutter, 'mmm hmm' to my commands. Are we clear, Mrs. Collins?"

She couldn't believe it, but even after all the sex she had just had, as sore she was... this had her dripping wet all over again. She winked at Garreth and slid his cock back into her mouth. "Mmmm hmmm," she moaned.

"Good girl," Stephen said, slipping the bullet back into place over her clit. This time, though, Stephen was responding to her involuntary cues. He was far more gentle, more careful. The bullet danced and hummed over Cassandra's clit, and it was all she could do to concentrate hard enough to suck Garreth's cock with any regularity. Her focus was primarily on what Stephen was doing. This will not be my best blowjob, she thought as she could feel a crescendo approaching between her legs.

As if Stephen read her level of arousal, suddenly she felt the vibrator slide inside her, bottoming out deep in her pussy, the bullet still working its magic on her clit. Time had seemed to slow down, but it couldn't have been more than a minute before Cassandra had an orgasm, and as she came, she shoved Garreth's cock deep, to the back of her throat, and cried out around it. Her eyes watered as she did, looking up at him as he arched his back. He wouldn't be long for him either.

Stephen plunged the vibrator deep again, and again, and Cassandra felt the urge to pee, followed by a hot gush as she released it, squirting rather than urinating. The roar of wild, uncontrolled orgasm was back in her ears, and just as it felt as if her clit was far too sensitive to stand even another moment of touching, Stephen withdrew the bullet from it, and then the vibrator was gone from inside her as well.

"No!" she tried to mouth around Garreth cock. She wasn't finished! She was right in the middle...

And then Cassandra felt her entire body thrust forward as Stephen plunged his cock deep inside her pussy from behind. Garreth slipped from her mouth as he did. "YES!" She cried, and looked over her shoulder at her husband, who was now gripping her hips and was thrusting almost savagely against her heart shaped ass.

SMACK!!

Stephen struck her left butt cheek. Cassandra groaned, turning her face to the side and laying her head against Garreth's thigh, her body lunging forward, shaking Garreth, shaking the entire bed, with each of Stephen's thrusts.

SMACK!!

"The rules, Mrs. Collins," Stephen said, his voice calm though his thrusts were powerful.

SMACK!!

"You're not following the rules..."

Cassandra looked back over her shoulder at him defiantly. Maybe she didn't want to obey the rules. Maybe she wanted him to spank her and fuck her until they came together. "Okay," she said, feeling a wicked grin crossing her face. "I'll obey the rules. Sir." With that, she turned back to Garreth, gripped his cock, and bottomed out on him with her mouth in one plunge. Using the inertia of Stephen's thrusts, she deepthroated Garreth with every stroke. Earlier, he had fucked her mouth; now her mouth was fucking him. She took control of his body and worshipped his cock with all the lust she had inside her.

"Oh Cassandra... Honey... I'm about to..." Garreth cried out then, gripping the sheets on either side of him and bucking upwards, arching his back as exploding.

Cassandra gripped the base of his cock with both hands, and pulled her mouth back, forming a tight seal with her lips around the head. And then she felt the first spurt of Garreth's come blast across her tongue. She angled her mouth so that it wouldn't go down her throat, but would instead spurt against the roof of her mouth so she could capture it all without gagging or losing any of it. She wasn't ready to swallow it. Not yet.

Another spurt. And another. And another. And another. It was hot and salty, with a slight sweetness as well. Stephen had stopped his movements, but his cock was still deep inside her as he let her work all the semen out of Garreth's cock. As Garreth relaxed, Cassandra slowly slipped the head of her cock out of her mouth, closing her lips tightly. A single trickle of come slipped out, and ran back down Garreth's throbbing erection. She reached back and tapped Stephen's right thigh, signaling him to release her. He slipped out of her and stepped back as she stood upright and turned around.

Garreth, probably sensing that they needed the room, rolled to the left and off the bed, and sat down on the floor, exhausted, as Cassandra sat down on the edge of the bed, her gaze drilling into her husband as she scooted back up the mattress. She leaned back on the pillows near the headboard, her honey-colored hair wild and splayed out all around her. Her mouth still tight, her eyes defiantly burning into Stephen's, she curled her forefinger into a "come here" motion as she spread her thighs. Stephen stalked forward, crawling onto the bed on all fours, positioning himself between her legs and thrusting his cock into her depths, all in one smooth motion. Her body rocked as he slammed into her, her long legs closing around his waist. Their eyes were trained on each other, their expressions animalistic snarls of lust and pleasure.

"Show me," Stephen whispered. And Cassandra did.

She opened her mouth as he increased his pace, displaying to him Garreth's pearly white semen. Stephen pounded her harder. Never breaking eye contact, she gulped and swallowed, then grinned up at her husband. "Aaaaaahhh," she said. "Looks like I broke the rules, sir. What are you gonna do with your bad girl now?"

Stephen lost control then, and thrust into her deeply as he cried out, erupting inside her for the second time in a half hour. Cassandra came with him, but the smile never left her face as she did. The power wasn't his. It was hers. And had been all along.

Stephen thrust himself into Cassandra again. And again. And again. Then he collapsed on top her. She wrapped her arms around him, giggling at the savage power of his reaction.

"Wow," he breathed.

"Mmmmm. My thoughts as well. Did you like that?"

Stephen kissed her neck and held her. "Yes, ma'am," he answered.

12