Wicked's Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the reminder of the summer, the three of us are inseparable and handle chores in record time. We manage to spend at least two hours of our time fornicating at the lake or in the lair as Kate renamed our loft sanctuary. My dick is well pleased by the time the girls pedal out the driveway to Marie's home for the evening. Although lying in bed at night, Richard's head does rise up when he starts thinking about what goes on in their bedroom when the lights go out. I try my best to reserve him for our daily activities, but the best-laid plan doesn't always run true especially when thinking about the one cunt I've not gotten 'into' stirs up my dreams.

Occasionally, I wonder how we can get away with spending so much time out-of-sight from Grandma's watchful eye. It seems she purposefully turned off her Grandmother monitor, the one that for the last two years has watched over us.

College Bound

I never did get 'into' Marie. But I learned why at the lake the first day I met Kate. Marie is a really a girl-on-girl, girl. Fortunately, she likes me well enough, though, to have trained me so that I could properly pleasure her girlfriend. Kate, it turns out, wanted to test drive a guy and find out if she likes it. The lake encounter was wholly serendipitous. They had planned to jump my bones in the loft, so they told me.

The girls shared this history with me as we explored each other and sought to sustain the intensity of our sex games up in the lair. There was nothing we would not do for one another to satisfy our insatiable quest for an ultimate fuck except my getting into Marie! But, by summer's end, my thoughts began to evolve from just looking at the girls as my pleasure toys.

I began to see Katelyn as an individual: witty, exceptionally bright, caring, and sensitive. She genuinely cares for Marie and seems to be growing fond of me as well. As for Marie, my first crush, I have come to accept and respect her sexual predilections. After all, she was kind enough to be my sex-coach and hooked me up with her paramour. I assured both that I am amenable to sharing myself in any manner they wish!

Finally, I have found out how good it feels to fuck and I no longer need my loft fascinations to fuel my erotic pleasures. I have two nubile girls to do that for me.

As fate would have it, Marie and I joined Kate at Mid-State University for studies the following semester. Marie decided to follow her Grandmother's pursuit in medicine. Kate followed the teaching role in science and math, one that I thought Marie would follow, ironically. I enrolled in business classes.

Over the next four years we shared an off-campus house that my stepfather, Bro, purchased for our use. Each of had our own bedroom and seemingly all the older adults thought that we used them appropriately; at least they presented such beliefs on the face of it. They rarely visited us, except for Grandma Johnson. Her visits were just to check in on us, she said. But she frequently took the girls out for 'girls' day out trips. Seems the latter were more frequent the first two years, but diminished over time. It chafed me a bit as I thought, at first, I was getting the stepson outsider treatment. But then I realized that wasn't the case after reflecting on the long-time closeness Grandma shared so tightly with Marie and Kate.

Katelyn, having graduated during Marie's and my third year, moved to a neighboring, rural community. Kate became a math and science instructor at the high school. She won numerous accolades for her curriculum development and received state recognition awards as coach of the Academic Competitions in Math and Science right off the bat in her first year of teaching.

Every weekend Kate drove to the house that Marie and I continued to share. We fucked like rabbits from the moment she entered the door. Usually, when her foot first hit the door, Marie had her stripped and their heads submerged into each other's honeypots on the couch while I patiently waited my turn with her in the bedroom. Always double-teamed, Kate could barely walk to her car for the return trip home.

As often as not, Marie began spending more time in campus dorms with new girlfriends, but she remains committed to pleasuring 'Richard' daily, or more often when he requires it. She was honoring a pact or promise, I'm not sure which, that she made with Kate. Marie, however, never brought any of the new girls back to the house to find out if they like men!

While my fantasies would have liked to have a test drive with them, I found my studies and the attention Marie provided me enough that I saved myself for Kate's weekly visits. Marie's fellatio never flags and she always allows me to hone my cunnilingus skills until Kate returns. Curiously though, I am the only man with which, to my knowledge, she has ever shared a relationship. It seems this has some connection to Grandma, but I am not certain of that.

Life's Course Changes -- Katrina AKA WicKed Arrives

It was inevitable that I proposed to Kate during my last semester. We knew all along this was our destiny since our loss of innocence adventures. Marie was our maid of honor at a small family wedding with a few of Katelyn's teacher friends in attendance.

When I was graduated, two of Marie's newfound college girlfriends moved in with her as she continued her master's degree studies. Kate and I felt we had lost a good fuck-buddy. She still came out to visit once in a while rekindling the flames between the girls, but this diminished over time as she became engrossed in her studies and new sex partners. Sadly, enrollment in postgraduate and medical school, along with the passing of time, and her doctoral pursuit in psychiatry, diminished our connections with one another.

With some financial help from Bro, I opened a small bookkeeping service in Kate's new hometown and soon got to know everyone in the community. My business blossomed and I added a bookkeeper and two accountants to work for me.

Kate also blossomed soon after the wedding. Katrina, 6lbs 9oz., was born that following summer. We took a derivative name from Dr. Kathrynne Johnson to honor the Johnson Matriarch, something Kate said she owned her as a debt of gratitude. I liked the name as well, although Katelyn was ambiguous when I asked her about the debt of gratitude she owed.

We became a typical rural family, in the eyes of all the town folks. Publicly we were Mr. and Mrs. Pop and Mom, even chaperoning many high school events together. It was behind closed doors, however, that we seemed to be just not quite normal. Sex is voracious, once the front door closes!

It's OK, Daddy, Mommy Knows

Peaceful sleep has become difficult to find, just as elusive as a solitary predator's movements while gliding through the dark shadows cast by a full moon. But, somewhere in the early hours of the morning, my eyes become leaden and my tormented mind falls into a quasi-state of rest. It is in that REM state of sleep, that Katelyn turns to me. I feel her hand flowing over me, circling my nipples and gliding downward seeking to coax life into my cock. My eyes flutter open as the blood begins to flow into my stiffening member. Her face lights up as her eyes meet mine. She purrs out sassy innuendos, whispering her temptations just out of the range of our daughter's room. She is adept at pumping up my lust for her always-willing body. In the heat of passion, she drives us into near cardiac arrest seeking to best our last orgasm.

While she has a staid outer image of a brilliant high school teacher, no one ever suspects that she is really a vixen relishing sex without any sense of shyness or shame. Like the old saying goes, 'She likes to fuck at the drop of a hat.' And we do that abundantly, albeit more discreetly now with a teenager watching over us!

Over a year-and-a-half ago our lives began to fall apart. It all changed when weakness and fatigue crawled upon Kate's shoulders. It enveloped her, bit into her slender body, and sucked the joy of living from the marrow of her bones. Helplessly, Katrina and I could only watch as cancer turned Katelyn into a frail figure of her former, vibrant self. Her colleagues continued to support her and our daughter in this life and death struggle. Mercifully, she slipped away from her unbearable pain just two weeks before Katrina's high school graduation.

Katrina didn't bear up well under her mom's passing even though we steeled ourselves for the inevitable moment.

Kat missed so many days of school that last year that we were worried about her possibly being held back due to lack of attendance. She did not go back to school, even for her graduation ceremony; however, her straight 'A' average and the waiving of her exams by the staff garnered her a diploma, personally delivered at home by the school district's superintendent. That is one of the benefits of living in a very small town where everyone knows and looks out after their neighbors.

Katrina, or Kat as her friends called her, or Kitten as we nicknamed her, fell into a remorseful state, not even speaking of her impending eighteenth birthday, just one week after Katelyn's funeral. We moved through the next week hardly able to speak without the flow of tears bursting forth, even the sight of a picture or seeing an article of Katelyn's clothing in a closet would set Kitten off into another tearful crying spell. We made no plans to mark her momentous eighteenth birthday. I couldn't bear to try and raise her spirits in such a short time.

Deep into that REM dream-state where my cock is buried in Katelyn, I hear the soft cry of grief from down the hall.

"Daddy, are you awake, Daddy?" A plaintiff voice calls through the shadows of the night. The parenting instinct still grips me now as it did during her childhood nightmares. The cry is rousing me from my slumber. I struggle up onto one elbow, finding it hard to focus on the silhouette outlined by the full moon. Kitten is standing in our doorway, my doorway.

"Kitten, what's wrong?"

"I can't sleep, Daddy. I keep thinking of mommy and then the monster starts climbing the stairs again. I know it's not real, but it won't let me sleep. Why is it coming back after so many years, Daddy?"

I have no answer for her. But my heart goes out and I do what I always did that comforted her long ago. I lift the bed covers and she glides across the room, slipping beneath them. Long ago, she would cuddle between Katelyn and I until she fell asleep. Then I would carry her back to her bed. Tonight, just like those many yesterdays, she snuggles into the comfort of my arms. Her arm stretches out over my chest to hold my back and my arm automatically matches her movements. Gently, I rub her back as I did so many years ago. She wiggles, her head searching for a comfortable position in the crook of my arm.

I feel the softness of her breasts as they press into me. The heat of her body feels so wonderful. No longer a child, her body has grown into the mirror image of her mother. I cradle her still form in my arms until I feel her body relaxing. Slumber takes hold of her in the middle of the night. Once again, my eyes close. My muscles relinquish their grip on her and I cross over to the other realm. Sleep welds my eyes shut and takes me, as I slip into unconsciousness once more.

In that REM state of sleep, Katelyn returns to me. Once more, her hand roams over my body. I lie still soaking in the sensations as my breathing deepens. The tingling pleasures grow as her experienced fingers build upon my excitement, bringing me to the edge, but not quite to fulfillment.

I can feel the perspiration forming as the heat from my body radiates through my core. Those skillful fingers glide down between my thighs. And the sounds of lust escape in her breath as it expells from her lungs. She grinds her loins against mine. Her fluidity lubricates my cock. Huffing and gasping for air, I fight to stay in my dream state.

"Don't open your eyes ... don't open your eyes ... don't!" I scream at my body as I stroke in and out of my Katelyn, my wife resurrected, in my dreams. All the muscles of my body tense as I suck air deeply into my aching lungs fueling more of the images flashing behind by closed eyelids. My temples throb in tune with my breathing.

"Too long without you!" I groan between clenched teeth. Our pace grows faster. My thrusting into her is met by her return thrusts in equal measure. The sounds of her soaked skin, slapping against my wet skin, reverberate around the room. In unison, we set up the unmistakable telltale bedsprings squeak of out-of-control sex.

Desperately I want to stay in the moment.

"Don't open your eyes ... don't open your eyes ... don't!" I tell myself, desperately fighting to maintain the exhilaration building between us. After so long an absence in my dreams, Katelyn finds her way back into my arms and I am not going to ever let her go. The communal, ragged gasps and groans become synchronous between us. The wet slap of my bone against her cunt drives me to a new level of ferocity and I bury myself deeply into her.

I hear her call out over the rhythmic squeaks of the bedsprings. Hear her call out, "Fuck me, harder, baby, harder ... now ... nail my pussy!" The lustful language of my love inflames my desire and I use my cock like a hammer nailing her all the way to her core, over and over.

As my legs stiffen, I can feel her thighs clenching, urgently trying to push us over the edge, as I nail her to the bed. I can't hold back any longer! Her back arches and I flood her with my seed, bucking fiercely to spew the last vestiges of it deep into her cunt. She becomes catatonic during our best ever orgasm.

Defying my command, peering through the moon's dim glow, my eyes spring open. Opening to make out my Kitten's hazel eyes rolled up into their sockets. Her mouth is wide open, gasping for air; overcome by ecstasy.

My empty cock has no more pleasure to give. What had I done?

Perspiration flows off my body like raindrops. I collapse on top of her heaving breasts. The rosé glow of her face and chest appear as flames laced with blue veins just beneath the paleness of her skin. Rolling off of her slick body, I lie stunned. As her body lies twitching from aftershocks, she slowly regains consciousness. Her breathing softens. My eyes, just inches from hers, watch as the hazel orbs slowly flutter back to normal. Kitten's glassy eyes refocus. I can see her peering into my soul, taking measure of the terrible transgression I committed.

On the verge of tears, I stammer, "Kitten, Kitten, I'm so sorry! I was dreaming of mommy and ..."

Before I can finish, she puts up her shushing finger to my lips and stops my attempt to apologize, again.

"It's OK, Daddy, Mommy knows," She whispers and gently stretches up to kiss my forehead. "Mommy and I talked a long time about you, before she left us. I promised her I would take care of you forever, Daddy."

"Mommy told me; you are going be a high maintenance Daddy. Mom smiled and we talked about how and when," She continues, as her soft voice flows out into the night shadows of the bedroom.

"Kitten ..." I try to speak, but her finger presses against my lips once again.

"Mommy says to tell you, "'this is my present for you, my darling.'"

"Then Mommy told me, "'Kitten, this is my last gift for you. Take the love of my life into your heart and take good care of him for me.'"

"Do you know what day it is, Daddy?" Katrina whispers.

I couldn't think straight. The significance of taking Kitten's virginity overwhelms me and I cannot answer her. How could she be gently wrapping her leg over me after I just violated her? Not only her, I'd also just violated her mother's trust in me to raise her and keep her safe from the dangers of the world. In the shadowy night, I've become a part of those predatory dangers I am to protect her against!

"Daddy, listen to me!" She intones, snapping me back into the moment.

"Today is my birthday, my birthday, Daddy. I am eighteen!" Her hoarse voice whispers as she kisses my lips. "From today on, I will make my own decisions! It's after 2:00 a.m. in the morning. The same hour Mom brought me into your life eighteen years ago."

"Daddy, today you transformed me into a real woman; just like Mommy!"

"But I took your virginity, Kitten. That was wrong!" I finally manage to interject.

Taking my hand, she slides it between her slick thighs and then upward to hold the palm of my hand against her bare breasts. "Feel my undies, Daddy? Feel my nightie, Daddy?"

I could not. I can only feel the singeing of my fingers from the smoldering heat of her body.

I knew she was wearing them when she crawled into bed with me. Mentally, the dots begin to connect. She had them on when she hugged me and fell asleep. "I must have taken them off of you while you were sleeping, when your mommy came to me in my dreams," remorsefully, I conclude in response to her question.

Sliding her body closer to mine, she hints, "Then who was it that called out to you, 'Fuck me, harder, baby, harder ... now ... nail my pussy!'" She drew out the s-sounds in a slow hiss.

"Your mom used to say that ... wait, you heard her?"

"Kitten, you never use such language. How do you know what your mom used to say to me?"

"Shush, and I will tell you all about it. For now, just hold me close," She answers. Just above a whisper, she begins to recount how she came to know. I can't do much else except hold her, since she has one leg over my hip pinning my deflated cock against her sticky thighs. My other hand, the one that searched for her nightie, slides down her spine coming to rest behind the curve of her soft, round cheek.

"No, I didn't hear her say that, today." She intones. "I said her words for you to hear, Daddy! The words I used to hear all the way from my bedroom late at night." Her soft, husky voice resounds in my ears, in response to my question.

"Mommy and I had long talks about you, Daddy. The last months of her life she shared a lot about you and how you were going to be very lonely without her." Kitten recounted as she spoke of some of her conversations with Mom.

"Daddy, Mom and I planned tonight long before she left us. I promised her that when I turned eighteen, I would forever take care of you in every way. So, don't think that you took advantage of me, this morning. It's the other way around. I lied about the monster coming last night; I lied about not being able to sleep; I pretended to sleep until you dropped off. And, at my eighteenth birthday hour, I slipped off your shorts. I removed my nightie and panties to be naked with you. It feels so good to be skin-on-skin next to you, Daddy!"

She pauses her stories, letting the sensations that are building between us permeate to her core. All the while recounting those events, her shushing finger had traced my nipples, pausing occasionally to rake a fingernail across the middle of them. Each flick sent shudders through me, coaxing renewed life into my cock. With an eye of its own, my cock peers into the swollen folds between her lubricious thighs burrowing inward right where I ravished Kitten at the 2:00 a.m. hour.

In this respite, my fingers circle her clit drawing out the moisture seeping from the folds of her slippery vagina. I use the moisture to roam the curvature of her breasts and mimic her fingernail flicking technique. Kitten responds with a deep moan. I press my lips to her lips. She presses her lips to my nipples. Her kisses gently become more urgent as my cock fully descends and pulls back out pausing to enjoy the probing of her cunt.

"Again, Daddy!" Kitten's raspy voice begs. I comply, sliding halfway into her.

"More, Daddy!" She moans into my mouth as her lips crush into mind. I comply, gliding down to the hilt. Slowly and methodically I build the electrifying sensations. Our breathing quickens and the sheen from perspiration coats our bodies as the rising heat brings us to a boiling climax.

1...56789...21