Wicked's Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snuggled in my arms, once again, I watch as Kitten drifts off to some well-deserved sleep. I find my thoughts drifting back to an old familiar song Katelyn used to sing to Katrina, "Butterfly Kisses." I re-write new words to it, weaving them through my mind. As the words play, the gentleness of peaceful sleep envelops me.

For butterfly kisses after bedtime dreams

A little white cum glimmers upon her lips

"Cum inside me

Daddy, it's my first ride"

Oh, with all that I've done wrong

I must have done something right

To deserve her cunty every morning

And butterfly kisses at night

I awaken first, but dawn has let to arise. I stir and gently nudge Kitten until she awakens. The shadows fade away, allowing us to revel in the sights of our nakedness. Truly, Katelyn had returned in her youthful form in every way. I plant my tongue into Kitten's cunt and soft moans turn into gasps then guttural noises as I rekindle the ambers smoldering between her thighs.

Mimicking Katelyn's lusty cry, she gasps, "Fuck me, Daddy. Nail me, again!"

"I want you -- I want to ..." I gasp unable to finish as the blood rushing to my head and the gushing seed ejecting from my loins cut me off in mid-sentence.

My cock slammed into her setting off another body shattering climax for both of us. Spastic, as if struck by lightning, our bodies lock together. I feel the intense grip of her thighs and tautness of her stomach muscles ripple beneath me as my buttocks clinch and drive another nail home. We buck against each other demanding more pleasure until we short circuit and collapse into a heap on the soaked sheets. Slowly, I roll off of her sweat-drenched body onto my side of the bed.

I took her again, but it didn't feel right somehow despite her revelations and promises to her mom to take care of my every need. As my gasps subside, I cannot think of anything to say to her, now. Where are the love words and tenderness I shared with Kate in the afterglow of sex? Why are they not flowing out of my mouth for Kitten, right now?

Instead, I manage to get out, "Happy birthday, Kitten," as I lie gasping beside her.

"Thank you, Daddy! Wow! That's some birthday present!" Kitten's raspy voice buoyantly replies.

As our sexual release wanes, Kitten snuggles into my arms. Then, in the quiet of the dawning light comes an innocent, softly spoken question. "Daddy, did you ... did you put all of your cock into me?"

I could only grin at such a childish inquiry. How could she not know that there was no control over how much dick gets inserted when the woman demanding to be nailed cries, 'more'?

"Yes, Kitten. You took all of me, right up to the hilt. Just like Mommy."

"Good! Daddy, I want you to give me everything you gave Mommy! Promise?"

"Promise." I get out the word with a soft croak.

Exhausted, we drift off to sleep in each other's arms until the morning sun creeps across our bed and floods its bright light into my eyes. I stir, blink, and ease my arm from beneath Kitten's slumbering form. During the moonlit night, the shadowy dreams of Katelyn came for me with a gift of a woman-child. In the breaking of dawn, I see a woman-transformed, cast in the image of her mother; same style hair, eyes, and matching supple figure nestled against my thigh.

'Who am I to challenge such a gift, one so freely offered and with such heart-felt love in honor of her mother's last wish?' I think to myself as a means of salving my consciousness. "We have cum too far, to turn back." I smile to myself as my thoughts play with the word 'cum.' I drift off to sleep for another hour until the rising sunlight crosses my pillow and stirs me awake, again.

Stiffly, I crawl out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. After a year without sex, my body is sadly out of shape. I swallow a muscle relaxer and slip into the shower. The soapy, hot water quickly washes away the dried sweat and the matted body fluids from my groin. The soreness in my lower back begins to ease. Toweling off, I pad barefooted back to watch my transformed daughter nestled soundly asleep after a long night of new experiences. She lies on her back uncovered as the sunshine outlines her young model figure in sharp details.

One leg is folded, the arch of her dainty foot is nestled against her other knee taking on the shape of the number four. Four is a well-shaped number, I think to myself as I gaze at my slumbering beauty. A four-shape spreads her crotch open allowing a great view of the soft folds of her delicately shaped peach. Her right-hand rests there. Its fingers moving up and down, gliding along the outer folds. Somewhere in her slumber, her dreams are stimulating erotic thoughts, I suspect. A perfect photo shoot comes to mind.

I open my bedside camera drawer and work my way around the bed capturing sleeping beauty. I think I will use these to create a small video presentation blending Kitten and Kate's graphics for an eighteenth birthday present later today. I amass quite a number of shots before the roaming hand slides away from its entertaining role. The number four-shape of her legs begins to slip down into a full body stretch as Katrina stirs. Putting the camera away, I watch as she fully awakens.

Her eyes flutter open and she pensively surveys the room. Slowly, it dawns on her that she is in my room. Glancing to my side of the bed, she catches sight of me standing naked at the edge. A sleepy smile spreads across her face. "Morning, Daddy," slips out in the middle of a yawn. Her eyes are fixed on my freshly washed limp state of being.

"Why do I feel sore, Daddy?" She grins lasciviously.

"I wouldn't know. You didn't slip out to party all night, did you?" I smirk in response.

"No, Daddy!" She grins as she answers, "I always keep my promises about not doing that!"

"It's almost 11:00. What would you like for your birthday breakfast?" I ask, as she rolls turning toward me. I reach out to stroke strands of her auburn hair from her hazel eyes. Lowering my hand, I caress her cheekbone. I allow my hand to drift downward and cup her breasts, lightly brushing my fingernail over her quickening nipples. I watch with interest as her legs clench guessing that I am observing the follow-on effects of her hand caressing her mound, just prior to awaking.

"Cum and lots of it!" Her sassy, impudent voice replies to my question about breakfast.

I smile at her response and stretch out my hands. She takes them, anticipating that I will be pulling her up and out of bed. But, to her surprise, I slide her crossways of the bed until her head just slips past its edge, aligning her with my groin. I have a beautiful view down the valley between her breasts, straight down her slit.

"What the fuck, Daddy!" She squeaks as her body tenses. I sense hesitancy and trepidation in her voice. Perhaps, I have rushed things a little, I muse. Nevertheless, I need this! It's been so long since Kate gave me her full morning treatment.

"Kitten," I ask as I softly release her hands, "remember, early this morning you told me about your promise to Mommy?" Gently, I stroke her cheekbones and step closer to her until I can feel her hair grazing my scrotum. Her eyes are now beneath my stiffening sac.

"What did you promise Mommy, Katrina?" I cajole her seeking the response I need.

Her quiet, acquiescent response slips, hesitantly, through her lips. "I promised to take care of you in every way, Daddy."

"Then open your mouth, Kitten. Show me what that means. Take my birthday breakfast for you, sweetheart!"

I smile as she acknowledges what she promised to do for her mom, and what I want right now. Hesitantly, her mouth opens and she slips her tongue beneath my cock. I feel the wondrous response as blood rushes in, engorging it. Katrina reaches up and takes hold of me. Timidly, she begins to feed. Then, relenting, she fully opens her mouth and takes me in like a suckling at its mother's breast.

This new cardio workout sends my heartrate up as my breathing deepens. I'm really relishing this long-missed morning ritual with my Kate. Katrina's tutelage and promise to take care of me in every way is really going to be a good health benefit. Regular breakfast can wait for another fifteen minutes, I figure. Besides, she is too busy getting the cum-breakfast she sassily demanded two minutes ago - right now.

What remains to be seen is how she will handle my spewing of cum down her throat. While waiting for that to happen, I ponder the idea of introducing deep throating to her at the same time. This upside-down position is perfect for that lesson. But perhaps I shouldn't push for so much in one day. Guess, that can wait, I decide as a groan escapes my lips, just as my legs tense and my cock erupts. I can feel her mouth struggling as she tries to figure out what to do with my cum. Her tongue is plastered to the top of my dick and her cheeks are puffed with swirling seed. I abandon my struggle to hold back from face-fucking her and give her just a few little thrusts to help open her throat.

I know it is a mind-boggling struggle for her, deciding how to handle this new experience. But I believe it is far better for her to figure it out as it happens than for me to try telling her what to do ahead of time. Finally, she resolves to swallow and her automatic reflexes kick in, forcing her tongue to try and scrape the skin off my bone as she swallows three more times before releasing my deflating prick. God, this feels so fucking great!

"You Ok?" I ask, panting, as I step back somewhat lightheaded.

"No!" Comes her response as she rolls away and swings up onto her knees. Her eyes are glaring and her previous sweet smile has turned sullen.

"Mom never said it tastes, yucky!" She says swallowing a few more times as she wipes some semen from the corners of her mouth with the back of her hand.

I answer while smiling "It is an acquired taste, Mom used to say."

"Your mom started out by using some chocolate or strawberry ice cream syrup and would even use whip cream sometimes," I add, "Mom eventually took it straight, without additives, just like you did, now. She knew how good it makes me feel so she didn't mind very much."

"You really like getting sucked?" Kitten asks while looking at me with a puckered-up face. I was getting lost in the conversation. Watching her kneeling on the bed with her legs agape and those pear-shaped breasts staring at me is very distracting.

'So much like Kate,' I note.

"Yea. Yes! Every guy does!" I stammer, just realizing I hadn't answered her question as I was so focused on her teen model pose.

"Did Mom ever make you into a banana split? Like, put your cock in a bowl with ice cream, whipped cream, syrup, cherries and nuts?" Kitten asks wrinkling her nose at me in an impish huff.

"Not exactly, honey," I answer her with another smile. "Cold ice cream would really be deflating. But she did me with whipped cream, syrup, and I already came with my own nuts! By the way, I often did her the same way, but she also had her own cherries!" I am beside myself at this point and couldn't resist the comeback lines.

"Yeah, right! Okay. I'll try it with strawberry syrup ... next time." Came her measured response.

I make a mental bookmark of her reply and also notice that she expects a next time. I need to make sure and add strawberry syrup to the grocery list along with some whipped cream.

"How about some real food right now. What would you really like for brunch since it's very late for breakfast?"

She thought for a few seconds, "Banana pancakes with bacon would be nice, Daddy."

I nod my head as Kitten strolls to the bathroom to wash the stale sex residue from her sumptuous body. I watch until her lithe form steps through the doorway before I head downstairs to prepare brunch.

This certainly is the most memorable birthday event that I could have ever imagined. It began by celebrating her coming of age at 2:00 a.m. with a guilt laden birthday fuck. Followed by an admission that it was my daughter's secret pact as a last act of love with Mommy. We accepted Katelyn's last gift of love at the breaking of dawn with more breathless, consensual pleasure. A third insatiable repetition came as the late morning sun bathed us casting away all the night shadows and misgivings. We took delight in slowly exploring one another's needs attempting to make up for missed opportunities. Then, Kitten got her first oral sex lesson and passes with flying colors as she managed to swallow a mouth full of sperm. It was a long morning of delight.

Wonderfully, Kitten is transfigured into Katelyn's image overnight. She comes back to me again filled with as much desire as when we first met twenty-four years ago on my step-grandmother's farm.

Breakfast and Cum

Banana pancakes, bacon, orange juice, coffee, and I found some strawberry syrup for now and even enough for Kitten to try later tonight. As I set the table, I heard her bouncing down the stairs and glance up to see her saunter across the living room into the kitchen with an open robe. She stops and watches me standing naked at the counter. I look her up and down and smilingly tell her, "One of us is over dressed!"

Giggling, she shrugs her shoulders and the silk robe slips to the floor.

"Better, Daddy?"

Her turned up smile tells me all seems right again with the world. "Daddy, I'm sorry about the cum swallowing thing. I didn't have any way to practice that, you know."

"It's okay, baby. No one can be an expert on the first try, not even the second. The important thing is that you don't give up, trying." Plopping into a chair, she turns her focus on the plate of banana pancakes and bacon ravishing them like a lioness running down a gazelle.

"Why hadn't I seen this coming?" I think as I take the chair beside her and join in eating with one hand and resting the other between her warm thighs.

"Daddy," she giggles, "I'm trying to eat!"

I know I should have better self-control. But Kitten set off a maelstrom of desire this morning burning away my sexual suppression. Katelyn's illness and my guilt over being unable to help her had suppressed my desire for pleasure. Now, Katrina seems to have erased all of that guilt by confessing she and Katelyn had contrived to satisfy all my needs.

Still, I cannot get over how easily I can rationalize pulling Katrina into my demands for sex, today. In her arms and between her legs, it is so easy to accept the joy she gives me. Afterward, as I came down to prepare brunch, is when I found myself in a state of remorse. Kitten, on the other hand, seems to have no such compulsion. She craves sex. She seems to be unable to get enough of it, so much like her mother!

While pondering the yin and yang pull on my guilty feelings, I watch as Kitten struggles to finish her breakfast; holding a fork is becoming increasingly difficult due to my practiced hand slowly moving between her clenched thighs.

"Daddy, everybody should be able to fuck as long as it doesn't hurt anybody! Why do adults treat it like such a dirty secret? It feels so ... fuck - fucking - great!" She cries out as she grabs the kitchen table sending pancakes flying when my fingers, slick with viscous juices, bring her to another waterfall orgasm.

Adjusting to New Routines

"Kitten, would you like to take a ride out to the old farm house to see what it looks like now? We haven't been there for years, since you were seven, I think. I could call Marie and see if we can go this weekend. You up for a road trip?" I query Kitten as she basks in the afternoon sun. I can see that lying out on the lawn for several days has erased all vestiges of her previous swimsuit lines. Nudity has become her norm at home. Sometimes, I worry that her jogging out to the mailbox is going to get her into trouble.

After Grandma Johnson passed away, her sons wanted to sell off the farm since neither of them wanted to continue farming such a large investment. That's when Marie's medical practice blossomed. She made a deal with my stepfather, Bro, and her dad to take over the management of the farm and arranged substantial payments allowing her to retain ownership in the family's homestead. They acceded, knowing she had a keen interest in holding onto its memories and maintaining Grandma Johnson's family legacy.

Marie had a second home built one-half mile down the road and hired a young enterprising family to live there. Marie uses Grandma's one-hundred-fifty-year old home as her retreat away from the stresses of her medical practice in the city. Much like her grandmother, I guess. She uses the seclusion to write up her research findings for publication She has gained some status as having become a celebrity level doctor. Admittedly, I haven't read any of them, but I've seen her name on best seller lists for several years.

"If Marie is going to be there, then okay, Daddy." Kitten answers, "I'd like to learn more about her. Mom told me that she was really very special to her."

I knew there were many blank pages in Kitten's knowledge of her Mom and Marie's connections in the past. Hell, even blanks from my connection as well, I surmise. I called the only contact number I had for Marie and was pleased to hear her voice answer. It was like stepping back twenty-four years in time as she answered in that somewhat mellowed peppery voice, "Hello. Ray."

Sojourn Back in Time

Kitten and I left Friday at mid-morning, we would have left earlier, but the morning wood kept stoking the ambers glowing between Kittens freshly shaved slit.

We skip breakfast at home, stopping instead just outside the beltway as we turn onto the two-lane state highway leading out to the country. Finishing our muffins, eggs, and sausage breakfast, I hand Kitten the keys as we head out the door. Her eyes light up like sparklers on the Fourth of July. Even though she has had a license for a year, most of her driving is short distances in town. Now the chance to drive long distance on the open road has her squealing with joy as she scurries across the park lot. I slide into the passenger seat, watching as she adjusts the power seat and mirrors with due driver's training vigilance.

In her excitement, she is unaware that her loose short skirt is riding up on her thighs revealing her panties. The seatbelt clicks with the strap crossing her white tee drawing it taut against her braless breasts. 'Nipple alert, at least she has panties on for the road trip.' I smile to myself with some sense of relief.

She pulls out onto the highway and intently focuses on the road as we drive for miles without much traffic in sight. The cornfields fly by row after row with only a hint of a stray farmhouse set back off the road as we speed past. Only a mailbox here and there gives a clue to the existence of humankind. My mind drifts. I use this quiet solitude to mentally review things that have occurred over the past twenty-four years of my life. I try to fathom how this chaos became entwined with the love of my life's actions and how it bonds to Kitten's promise to always take care of me.

Almost two hours into our trek across corn country, Kitten slows the car and pulls into a small lane between two corn fields. I had nodded off to sleep for a little while and the jostling of the car, as it moves off road, jars me awake. I open my eyes when I hear the car door opening. Katrina is out the car and getting into the backseat. "Hurry, Daddy, I can't wait!" She cries as she strips off her tee, skirt, and panties, "I need you in me! Hurry!"

I look over the seat and see her stripped and her fingers marching between her thighs. Despite my wonderment at what brings this on, my dick responds first. She pulls me in without foreplay and we mate like mink, no thought of tenderness; just animal-like crazed sexual fulfillment until we both cum.

1...678910...21