Wickham's Landing Pt. 01

Story Info
Lucky timing at the local gym leads to a hot, erotic day.
17.2k words
4.81
10.5k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction: Wouldn't you love to create and then sell a company making you independently wealthy? And what if you then decided to start out a new life in a new place and met your ideal fantasy partner there? This is such a story. It's fiction, but in my mind, it's much more than that. This will be a four-part story and may be extended by one or two more parts. There is no violence or underage sex in this story. There is, however, some woman-on-woman interaction in parts two through five and plenty of group action in parts two through four. I hope you find it stimulating!

Wickham's Landing

Part 1 - The Masseur

~1~ Bryce

I had recently relocated to a farm I purchased in the town of Wickham's Landing, located in Central Maryland. It was a quaint community nestled amongst large hardwood trees of many varieties. I had been busy settling in for a week, but that didn't stop me from looking for a local gym. I needed a thorough workout while taking a break from all the unloading and unpacking of boxes. There was a small gym located nearby named Wickham's Wonders. I decided that a gym with a name like that deserved a visit.

My first visit was marked by the usual awkwardness of getting accustomed to the gym's layout and the locals' styles. The gym was surprisingly well-equipped, neat, and orderly. I didn't see any unused weights lying around. People were courteous and would yield a machine without needing to be asked. It was an excellent choice of a gym for me.

I was settling into my routine on my second visit when "she" entered. By "she," I'm referring to a beautiful blonde with a sculpted body and captivating brown eyes that breezed into the gym as if gliding. I was amazed at the person I saw and tried to conceal my enthusiasm. Some of the other men weren't so considerate. I saw one guy walk into a pole, and another started overworking a weight machine in an apparent bid to look macho. Some people waved to her. She returned their waves with a smile that could melt ice as she glided past everyone and approached a bench next to mine.

"Is this one free?" she asked politely with a wave toward the unused bench next to mine.

"Absolutely!" was the best I could stammer while thoroughly enthralled. She seemed to be a bit younger than me, but I could only guess her age. It didn't matter to me, however. I wanted to know more about this goddess woman.

As she pulled on her gloves, I asked, "do you live in this area?"

She studied me for a moment before replying. Apparently, I looked safe because she replied, "yes, a short distance from here."

"We might be neighbors. I just moved onto the old Jones Farm site. I plan to renovate and expand the farmhouse soon."

"We are indeed neighbors! I live just a few minutes from there. Welcome to Wickham's Landing!" she beamed at me as she said this.

"Do you and your husband run a farm?" I quizzed.

"No husband and no farm. I'm not even dating anyone right now. I keep some horses and other pets on a small property. You've probably driven past it already. Come by someday, and I'll introduce you to my four-legged friends."

"I would love to see it sometime soon," I genuinely replied. I took the offer as a good sign and began my workout. As I practiced, I kept noticing her out of the side of my vision, and it was heavenly to watch her working out. I stopped my routine and turned to her. "Bryce is my name. It's a pleasure to meet you."

She replied pleasantly, "I'm Tara, and it's my pleasure as well." She held out a gloved hand, and I gave it a shake. Her handshake was firm, and her smile was captivating. She looked more beautiful every time I glimpsed at her.

I was turning from putting away some weights when I noticed Tara wince. "Trouble there?" I asked.

"Oh, this is nuts, Bryce. I have some shoulder issues right now, and I should probably give them more time to heal, but I can't go without my workouts long. I just finished a one-week weight exercise break, but I'm still a little sore."

"What are you doing for it?" I asked, genuinely concerned.

"I'm working with a PT to help me build my strength, but it takes time. I'm getting impatient, yet I know I'm supposed to give it time," she mused.

"Have you tried massage?"

"Oh, that would probably be very good, but I don't know a good masseuse," she wrinkled her eyebrows.

"Tara, I'm not a professional massage therapist or LMT, but I'm very good with massages for relaxation and muscle tension relief. I'd be happy to work on your shoulder for you," I offered.

Tara's face lit up, "you would do that? I would love to try it! When can we start?"

Her enthusiasm surprised me but helped me understand that she was indeed in pain. I was excited to have this beauty on my massage table. It would be a pleasure to give her shoulder some relief, and it would be a joy to feel her body and get to know her better.

"If you can put up with stacks of boxes, I can set my table up and have sheets in place with an hour's notice. Would this afternoon work for you?"

Tara whipped out her phone and checked her calendar. "I'm free after one o'clock today. How about one-thirty?"

"It's a date!" I declared perhaps too enthusiastically, but Tara squealed happily and clapped her hands.

"My shoulder is ready!" she said with a beautiful smile.

We exchanged phone numbers, but she already knew where to find my home. My farm was established over 200 years ago, and all the locals knew about it. When we left the gym, we were both excited. As I turned to my car, I looked at the sign again--Wickham's Wonders. I had just met one of the wonders and felt lucky to have made the acquaintance.

~2~ Tara

I once read a book about specific moments in history when something occurred, and suddenly the world was different, yet people didn't necessarily know it at the time. My universe changed today, and I did know it. I walked into Wick's for my return workout after resting my shoulder for a week, and there he was.

I spotted him right away but didn't let on. I waved and returned greetings to long-time members as I made my way to a bench that just happened to be next to this guy. I did notice the guy who walked into a pole and felt terrible for him, but I did my best to act as if I didn't see. I couldn't help but notice the new guy as I approached the bench next to him. Perhaps he wasn't new to the gym, but I hadn't seen him before. I would have remembered.

When he turned to reply to my question about the bench, our eyes locked for a moment. I was filled with a sense that I already knew him, and my intuition sensed he was one of the good guys. I immediately trusted him, which I rarely did with men.

Bryce kept glancing at me during his workout, and that was fine because I was watching him, too. I don't recall paying much attention to anyone else during my workout. He had a genuinely nice build, and he carried himself confidently. He also had an intriguing bulge in his shorts, but I didn't let him see me notice. He was not so good about hiding his notice of me, however. If his eyes were shooting paintballs, I would have been completely covered with a coat of paint, and there would be many more coats on my boobs and rear. My boobs are large and firm, and I often go braless. This was one of those days, and my tank top kept shifting during routines. Perhaps I was a little slow sometimes to adjust it, and yes, I did emphasize my boobs a little extra when arching my back and jutted them out. I am sure he got a nice eyeful.

Once I left the gym, I reflected on how quickly I agreed to Bryce's massage offer, which surprised me. I hadn't ever accepted anyone else's offer -- and I had many -- but it seemed naturally easy with him. I might have had some residual shoulder issues, and the massage made perfect sense. It might also have been the genuine offer of help he extended through his magnetic eyes. It was very calming. If he could help my shoulder in any way, it would be a welcome relief. It was painful all the time. Mostly, I wanted to get to know this mystery man.

As I drove home to prepare, I wondered what was in store for me later. I noticed a little wetness between my legs and decided to take the time for a full shave and wash. I wanted to feel confident, sexy, and fresh from head to toe. One never knew when the universe might change again.

~3~ Bryce

Finding the massage table sheets took more work than I expected. At the last minute, I found the correct box and in it was everything I needed. I set the room temperature to a comfortable setting and did my best to shuffle boxes around and make the place look somewhat organized. Luckily, I had already set up the music system in the great room, so I put on some peaceful native flute music.

The doorbell rang, and I gasped with delight when I opened the door. Tara was dressed in perfect-fitting jeans, a stylish, form-fitting top, and a lady Stetson. She looked breathtaking. My gaze locked onto her eyes until I realized I had left her standing there. "Welcome to the farm!" I suddenly burst out as I stepped back and waved her inside.

Tara glided in like she knew the place. I later learned she had visited the large home before. "It looks so different now," Tara said as she surveyed the large room. "A school friend of mine used to live here, but it's been a long time since I last visited. You have so much space to work with," she said with a smile as her eyes took in the grandeur of the great room.

I gave her a home tour, although it wasn't set up yet. Even my bed was still in pieces. Tara grinned as she noticed all the boxes. "Somebody is going to be busy," she said almost as a poke. "And that's just the inside rooms. You have acres of outside ground to cover too!"

"Yes, it'll take some work, but I'm looking forward to settling in," I said. "I don't have to work, so restoring and setting up the farm will be my new career."

"No missus in the home?" Tara asked with what I thought was almost a hint of hope.

"No missus for me these days," I admitted. "For many years, I remained overly focused on my work, making it difficult to date much. I recently sold my company and moved here to start again. I'm forging into new directions, and I should finally be able to live a life too."

Tara gave me an inspecting look, and I surmised that I had just been evaluated. I passed the test because she relaxed and pointed to the table. "Is that for me?" she asked smoothly.

"Yes. I will ask you to get undressed to your level of comfort, then slide under the sheet and blanket face down for starters," I instructed. "I will leave you alone while you change, but first, let me ask you. Do you have any other ailments I should know about?"

"Just the shoulder issues," she reported.

"Ok. Do you have any areas you would be uncomfortable for me to touch?"

Tara looked me squarely in the eye and said, "that's up to you, masseur. I will put my faith and trust in you." She smiled and began to unbutton her blouse. I turned to leave the room despite the wild little voice in my mind begging me to stay and watch. I was pleased with how comfortable we had become with each other so soon after meeting.

"Please give me a shout when you're in place," I said as I left with my heart racing.

Her eyes followed me as I walked out. I could feel her gaze on me and liked it.

Soon, I heard a shout from Tara and returned to the great room. As requested, she was lying face down. Her beautiful hair was hanging down at the far end of the table. I surveyed her lying there. As I grabbed the sheet and blanket to pull them up, I noticed the side of one of her substantial breasts. It was a tantalizing sight. Equally impressive was her back. She had clearly worked with weights for many years. Her arms were hanging down, and they were beautifully developed too.

I stroked her body from on top of the blanket and placed one hand on her shoulders and one on her lower back. I rocked her body gently, then lowered the blanket to expose her back. It looked perfect. Her back was well-defined and smooth.

I put massage cream into my hands and began to smooth it around her shoulders and back. Tara made an "ah" sound as she settled in to enjoy the experience.

"What made you take up such a hobby?" she asked.

"I love to pleasure people," I said, "and this is the best way to help many of them."

"Ah, pleasuring. You make that sound like an art form," she suggested.

"Oh, I assure you it is. A complete massage can take 2 hours or more and has four stages."

"Why so many stages?" Tara asked.

"Different people have different comfort levels. I've even had some who refused to remove all their clothing. The first two stages are standard-style massage - side one and side two. It's a very traditional massage style, and I refer to it as a standard studio massage. Everything is very proper."

"And....the second two?" she asked with genuine curiosity.

I hesitated, then decided to be clear and candid, as was my style. "That's where the pleasuring gets very intense. It's not anything you would ever experience in a studio. Some women have dubbed it the "thousand orgasm massage." I haven't created a version for men. Women are much more fun." I laughed.

Tara raised her head and looked back at me. "Are you sure you're not kidding?"

I chuckled. "It does sound made up, but I assure you that I'm not kidding. Don't worry, though; I'm assuming you will only want the first two stages," I reassured her, assuming she was getting uncomfortable at the thought of her body being so exposed and open.

Tara looked back at me again, and this time, she propped up on one arm. The sheet slid back to reveal a beautiful breast hanging there. I tried not to stare, but it was so perfect. Her gaze didn't waver.

"They sat you should never assume. Too much goodness in life gets passed up that way. If you're up to it, I would enjoy all four stages, cowboy." She didn't quite smirk, but I could tell she was serious. Tara was turning out to be a very non-prudish woman.

I was surprised at her boldness, and I decided I had to be very candid. I squatted down to be face-to-face with her. "I would love nothing better than to give you the gift of a full treatment, my dear new friend. Please understand that this gets quite involved, sexually speaking. I will oil you from head to toe, and I will be in your vagina, rectum, and sometimes both simultaneously. There is no need for a sheet beyond stage 2." I said this in a friendly but firm tone. I had to be sure she understood, and I certainly didn't want my new friend to run from the house screaming that there was a sex maniac attacking her.

With great confidence and enthusiasm, Tara replied, "Then let's dispense with the sheets now and get on with it, ok, doctor?"

I was so pleased that my heart skipped a beat. "Ok. The lady says, and the lady gets," I summated with proud delight. I leaned over the table, grabbed two sides of the sheet and blanket then folded them. Setting them aside, I turned back to Tara, who was now fully naked on the table. Seeing her this way was a glorious moment, and I set to work on her incredible body with great confidence.

To say that I worked Tara's shoulders would be an understatement. I carefully worked each muscle in an orchestrated order. Trapezius, deltoids, infraspinatus, levator scapulae, and more succumbed to my probing fingers, and I removed knots from each of them. Tara groaned and purred. She was wonderfully vocal, which helped me to know where the tenderness lay.

I followed the trapezius up to the top of the neck, then worked the levator scapulae on the way down. This area alone took over half an hour and was worth it. Tara was enjoying the relief, and she was soon talking excitedly again about how we met at the gym.

Chatting during a massage session is usually discouraged, but the massage relieved Tara of so much pain that she delighted in answering my questions about her life and interests. It turned out we had many similar interests. We both loved animals. I didn't have any yet, and I intended to get some since I had so many acres of land and a lake to work with. I needed to make fence and gate repairs first. We both loved physical fitness, yet unlike Tara, I was a bit of a beginner at yoga. We both had developed an intense infatuation for the other in the brief time since we met. It felt as if we had known each other for years.

I took up one of Tara's arms and spread cream from the top of her shoulder to her fingers. Her muscles had a delicious firmness to them. I had massaged many women but never someone quite as well put together as Tara. I was beginning to wonder what she would be like when aroused. I smiled as I worked her triceps, biceps, and extensors. Knowing how fingers can absorb the brunt of shoulder pain, I spent extra time with both of her hands.

"I am amazed at how good this feels, Bryce! You are good at this. I'm glad I don't have to stop at stage 2. If this is standard stuff, I can't wait to see what the premium is like." Her enthusiasm was wonderfully apparent.

"It is as pleasurable for me as you, my dear Tara. Do you ever have sciatica pain?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," she groaned. "All the time. Can you work on that too?"

"Since you have given me full liberties, yes. I will make the pain disappear," I said with intentional confidence. "The sciatica nerve is sandwiched between the piriformis muscle, which passes over it, and the sacrum, which lies beneath it. When the piriformis gets rigid, it pushes on the nerve, and you get pain."

"Oh, now you want me to feel pity for my piriformis?" she giggled.

"You're so clever! I hadn't thought about it that way, but I'm about to train your piriformis to stay relaxed." As I said this, I admired her beautiful rear while putting fresh cream on my hands.

I spread the cream around her buns, and she wiggled them playfully. My first moves were to swirl around her buns while kneading them gently. Like the rest of Tara, her buns were firm but quickly relaxed and became pliable. I began to spread her cheeks open a little and noticed that her perfect body included a perfect anus and a perfect pussy. This woman was perfect everywhere!

At last, I found the right spot on her left cheek and firmly pressed in with my thumbs. Tara let out a loud "ah!" sound but didn't protest. I pushed harder after a brief time, then harder still. I quickly replaced the thumb pressure with deep kneading, gave the bun one more overall kneading, then moved to the other side. Tara was groaning and saying things like, "I'll be here again tomorrow!" I couldn't believe my good fortune and assured her she would always be welcome.

I worked my way down the muscles of Tara's upper leg, then lower. I noticed she was very flexible. Do you stretch often?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. Every day. I'm a yoga instructor, too."

Of course! This explained the incredible tone of her muscles. It had to be either yoga or gymnastics.

"Perhaps I will attend one of your classes. Do you accept beginners?"

"Oh, Bryce. I will teach you right here in your own home." Her tone sounded like she would be a fun teacher.

"I accept the offer, Miss Tara, Yoga Teacher, but I don't know how I would keep my eyes off you."

"I hope you wouldn't!" she burst out. "I love to be appreciated by handsome men."

There it was! She found me attractive too. I continued to her feet while loving the experience of getting to know her fine little body. I was distracted admiring her rear when I reached her first foot. Tara almost jumped off the table. "Oh......you're ticklish?" I asked, feeling somewhat surprised.

"Yesss, cowboy. Be careful with those feet. They'll kick like a horse's hoof," she said, laughing.

I covered her feet with a light towel and set about working them. Tara had no callouses or roughness on her feet. She was terrific to work with.