Wickham's Landing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's pretty clever of you! It's not tickling now," she beamed.

"Tara, in time, you won't be ticklish at all. Let me keep working on you, and your tickles will cease, your shoulder will heal faster, and your sciatica will not dare to be in pain."

"That's a bold statement, mister. I'm going to test you on it," she said firmly but managed a giggle too. It was obvious that we were both enjoying this experience.

When I finished with her feet, I stood at the end of the table and tugged her feet. This caused Tara to groan a little more, and I asked her to flip over. When she did, I gasped out loud. If I thought her back was beautiful, I would be even more delighted with her front. Two of the most perfect breasts with two-finger, round, areolas, and firm nipples sat firmly on top of a developed chest. Her abs were sculpted, and she had a cute navel. Her legs had fine form too. She had a small "landing strip" of close-cropped hair located above her pubic bone and clitoris (which I insisted on calling a cherry) but was clean-shaven otherwise. Her pussy had perfectly formed with neat labia, and I thought I caught sight of an enlarged cherry and some wetness seeping from her pussy. I looked forward to meeting this area more closely soon.

I returned to the top of the table. Tara's face was nicely formed with nice cheekbones, and even with her eyes closed, she held a poised, regal look. Before adding cream to my hands, I gently worked the muscles of her face and scalp. She noisily gave her approval, and I smiled. True pleasuring was a two-way street. I was getting as much enjoyment as she was.

"May I lean over you while I massage your breasts?"

"I keep getting luckier by the minute, my master massage buddy. Yes, of course, you can!" She giggled again, then she stopped and lay very still in anticipation. I didn't think Tara had ever experienced a true breast massage. Sloppy groping, perhaps, but not an actual massage.

I put a fresh squeeze of cream in my hands, rubbed them, then leaned over Tara as I scooped up both breasts and glided on the cream. My swirling pattern continued at various levels until both breasts were relaxed. I then twirled each of her perfect nipples, which caused them to harden like pea gravel. Then I swirled closely around the areolas and spider-walked my fingers down each breast as if marking sections of a Bundt cake. Tara clearly enjoyed this, and I noticed very subtle hip movements. When I made the last grand scoop of both breasts, Tara raised her head and kissed my belly. "I have never felt better, Bryce. I can't thank you enough for all this, and I know we're not finished."

"Oh no, Tara. There is much more fun ahead," I assured her. I was glad to be moving on to another area because my cock was starting to rise, and it was lightly bumping her head. I had a firm rule that the massage was all about the person on the table, but with Tara, my cock seemed to have a mind of its own. Considering she was lying there naked, I decided not to worry about it. Somehow, I didn't think this would bother her.

Tara began chatting about the massage so far. It turned out that much of it was a new experience. She hadn't trusted someone to give her a full massage in the past, but she said she somehow felt safe with me when I made the offer earlier. Earlier. We had just met today, and here she was naked on my table, allowing me the most wonderful massage delivery experience I could wish to give.

The stomach massage was another surprise for Tara. She had well-developed abs with smooth perfect skin on top. I swirled slowly in a clockwise pattern starting small at her cute little navel and gradually extending the circle until I passed close to the little landing patch above her pubic bone. I noticed that goose bumps sprang up on her thighs as I passed close to her mound. Tara continued to make happy murmuring sounds.

It took willpower to bypass exploring her full womanhood, but I wanted each sequence to be complete. So, I worked my way down to her knees and, spreading her legs open slightly, worked the adductors as well. As I was doing this, Tara giggled and said, "this is a clever way to get between my thighs. You are delightfully explorative, and you can see how hard I'm resisting," she said. I couldn't have been more pleased to see that her pussy was now in plain view and had distinct wetness seeping from the opening. The hood of her cherry was covering a seemingly enlarged pink cherry. Tara was clearly enjoying this.

I got to Tara's feet and then used the towel to dampen the tickling sensation. I couldn't help but notice that, like everywhere else, her toes were perfect and nicely painted. I finished her feet by tugging them again and noticed her breasts wiggle a little from the movement. I could never get tired of seeing such fine breasts.

I lightly dragged my fingers up Tara's legs and past her shoulders. "That's the end of part two, my lovely patient. How are we feeling?"

"Oh my," she said while wiggling slightly to show her relaxed state. "Where can I sign up for another massage tomorrow?" She said it like she meant it.

"I think the next parts might convince you further," I laughed with warm joy. "May I suggest we take a short tea break? This is a suitable time to relieve yourself if needed because you won't want to be interrupted soon."

Tara gave me a funny look and sprinted off to the restroom while I turned for the kitchen. It was a joy to watch her sprint through the house naked. Her breasts bobbed yet supported themselves nicely.

When she returned, I handed her tea and draped her with a blanket. "I want a full assessment report, please."

"Well, where do I start?" she said genuinely. "I mean, my shoulders feel great again, my sciatica is cleared, I'm relaxed all over, and you have me drenched between the legs," she said while laughing out loud. "And you say that now will come the pleasure part?" At this, she giggled.

"Yes, my sweet new friend. I want to show you what your beautiful body is fully capable of.

"OK, I love that idea, but I'm now calling you the star masseuse." We both laughed, and I thanked her for the compliment.

~4~ Tara

I'm still a bit surprised at my boldness. Laying naked on a table in the home of a man I met at the gym hours earlier is not something I would typically do. More specifically, I have never, ever done such a thing. Certainly, Bryce must have put some spell on me because I was in all my glory, hiding under a sheet until I gave it up. I needed his massage help because my shoulder wasn't getting better as fast as I wanted it to. Bryce's idea of a massage made instant sense.

I hesitated to put my boobs on display and for massage, but it felt exhilarating, liberating, and great! I think it helped Bryce because he could finally get a complete look at my boobs, and I could tell he was delighted. He was definitely a boob lover!

Bryce lived up to his claim of a healing massage. By the end of the massage, I felt so good and trusted him so much that I agreed to his two additional massage stages. He explained clearly what he had in mind, but I don't think I fully believed him. I was curious to find out. Then, when he massaged my boobs, I felt something large bump the top of my head, and I shivered at the thought of that being his cock. That made me even more curious, but it assured me he wasn't asexual. I was worried he might be because, well, how else could he have done so much with me naked and not pounced on me like typical guys? He was wonderfully unique....

~5~ Bryce

While Tara relaxed with the tea, I arranged the table for parts 3 and 4. I walked out of the room and returned with two stirrups similar to those used by gynecologists. As I fit the first one onto the table, I glanced over at Tara, who was missing nothing. Her eyes were remarkable, which was apparent when she checked out something.

"What in the world is that for? Am I getting an exam?" she giggled.

"Not exactly, but an exploration. As you'll soon see, these will make you very comfortable and accessible. I'm just about finished." I changed from massage cream to jojoba oil, which I had warming in the warming box. "If you want to finish your tea, I'm about ready for you, but first, let's up the heat a little," I said as I adjusted the heat level. Oiled skin tended to feel chilled.

Tara got up and ceremoniously dropped the blanket wrapped around her shoulders. She sauntered over to the table with me watching every lovely step. She was so beautiful and sexy--a true sensual goddess. A lesser man would have taken her without delay, but I was on a mission to please her, and I intended to finish.

I handed Tara a small, low-profile pillow. "I want you to climb on the table face down, please, but I want your head here," I said while pointing to a spot on the table. "Your head will be on the table, and you can use that little pillow if you like. I also want you to place this low wedge under your abdomen for me," and I handed the wedge to her.

Tara climbed up, laid her beautiful, naked body on the table, and positioned the wedge. I grabbed an ankle and lifted the foot. Scooting her knee to the side, I laid her foot in the stirrup. I did this with her other leg too. Her knees were partially spread, and her feet were up and out of the way. I surveyed the scene in front of me. Her perfect rear was parted at the legs, and her beautiful pussy was open to me. I could see that it was very wet. Her tight little anus looked like a tiny flower. Her back was so wonderfully formed, and her long hair was draped about her side-turned head. She held her arms at her sides.

I removed the oil from the warming basin and, after first pouring and puddling it in my hand, allowed it to drizzle through my fingers as I moved my hand up one leg, paused at the top so her pussy would get some, then proceeded down the other leg. Returning to her mid-section, I allowed more oil to puddle in her anus cavity and down her folds. I continued drizzling up her back and a little on each arm.

"Tara, I apologize for getting ahead of myself. Are you comfortable with me inserting a finger through your anus?"

"I think so. It will be a first for me, so I don't know. Could we just try it, and see? I'll let you know what I think about it," she said with great calmness, so I was assured enough to continue.

"The rectum has no natural lubrication as a vagina does. It would be extremely uncomfortable without any added lube so I will pump some oil into your rectum. It will be nice and slick. I will use this to pump it in," and I showed her what looked like a syringe with an insertable probe instead of a needle. "It is not painful, but it will ensure your comfort. I will let you know when I'm about to use it."

"I'm still with you, doc," she said good-naturedly.

I set the device aside and began to smooth the warm oil over her body. I made long passes along the outsides of her body, then light passes up the insides of her legs. With each pass of her womanhood, I would lightly graze the outside of her vaginal folds. Tara began to lightly moan each time I made that pass. This beautiful goddess's sensuality was beginning to awaken further.

After a few more passes along the sides, I moved one hand up her back while cupping her pussy with the other. It was very warm already, which was a good sign that she should be able to enjoy this to the fullest. I also detected her large and swollen cherry. That was an even better sign and it looked enticing to me. I momentarily paused as I wondered what it would be like to suck on such an awesome cherry. Then Tara moved her rear a little to make my hand move and pleasure her. That was the best sign for me to see, so I smiled and proceeded.

I grabbed the warmed oil and, opening my cupped hand a little, allowed some to drizzle down her folds. I then began to rub the outsides of her folds while slowly letting my fingers slide into the folds. My fingers were now gliding inside her folds while another finger pressed gently from the side. At the bottom of this slide was her swollen cherry, and when my fingers surrounded it as the one middle finger tugged at it, Tara gave a low, long groan.

"Please tell me you're not in a hurry, my wonderful body doctor," she said dreamily.

"Oh, no hurry with me. We've just begun to have fun."

I worked on her folds a little more but was careful not to supercharge her cherry. My hands then moved to her back, arms, and down her legs again. It was time to lube her rectum. I removed the cover from the insertion tool and gently probed the tip around her anus. "Tara, my dear, I'm going to pump in a little lube now. Are you ready?"

"Ok," she squeaked, sounding a little timid.

I gently inserted the smooth tip, which slid in easily. Once it was in, I pushed the plunger, and her rectum instantly became slick.

"I didn't feel that very much," she said. "I thought that would be a really odd feeling."

"I will be changing to a finger and then a thumb. Let's see how you do with it," I said gently so as to reassure her. It was time to find out how she liked it.

Using my well-oiled index finger, I teased around the rim of her anus and finally pushed in. She had a very tight opening, but I decided that was caused by nervousness and continued. After a few seconds, her anus relaxed, and I could move in further. Meanwhile, I was generously stroking her pussy folds and around her cherry.

"Ah......I really like this, Bryce. More, please...." she breathed.

"I'm glad you do. Soon you will feel the best benefit."

I removed my index finger and quickly dashed to the sink to wash it. When I returned, I drizzled more oil, stroked her whole womanhood, then circled her anus with my thumb.

"A little larger this time. It will feel like a small penis," I said as I gently probed my thumb inside. There was an intense pleasure feeling inside Tara's rectum. I could feel the inside of her well-developed buttocks, and my fingers were free to explore her pussy. My fingers circled and probed around her pussy opening, then one slid in, then two. I considered a third finger, but Tara's pussy was very tight. I didn't know her sexual history, but she didn't have a hymen, so I could only guess she had some experience. It didn't matter, though, because of the way she was moaning and moving her hips, it was apparent that the climaxes were beginning. It was time to create a few more.

I slowly hooked my two fingers up as my thumb pressed down. I applied light pressure to the area between my thumb and fingers and massaged her perineum. While applying gentle pressure to there, the palm of my hand began to massage her cherry. The effect was explosive.

Tara let out a howl, and her body convulsed greatly. I could feel her insides undulating. Her pussy was clamping on my fingers. She continued to cry out while panting, "Yesss!!! Yesss!!! I love this!!! Don't stop, pleeeease!!!"

I obliged her and kept up the pressure. This beautiful goddess was now a vibrant and sensual tigress, and she was eating up the experience. I didn't want to burn her out, so I withdrew my thumb and fingers and then dashed to wash again.

When I returned, Tara looked even more relaxed than before. Her pussy was a wet glistening monument to womanhood. I massaged her shoulders lightly.

"What do you think now of the anal entry?"

"I was right to trust you, Bryce, my doctor of body delights," she said in almost a whisper.

"Care for more?" I asked with a smile.

"Yessssssssssssss......." And her voice trailed off.

"Ok, let's keep going," I assured her.

I stroked the entirety of her womanhood again, then settled in for a firm massage around and on her cherry. I mixed this with occasional pussy inserts, but I mostly focused on clitoral arousal. At one point, I was thrumming her cherry like a boxing ball. Tara was building to a big climax, I judged this by the look of her body, so I inserted two fingers again and put more pressure on her g-spot. I began to make rapid thrusts with my hand as Tara screamed out a cry of delight. Her body rocked on the table as she enjoyed the flowing feelings in her body.

After three more of these climaxes, I withdrew my fingers and resumed cupping her pussy. I stroked her back with the other hand and announced, "side two, my goddess lady."

Tara pulled up her feet and, in an instant, was sitting on the end of the table in front of me. Pointing her beautiful gaze to me, she grabbed my shirt and pulled me to her. Taking my head, she pulled me in and gave me the most delicate kiss I had ever had. She was a powerful and passionate kisser.

Tara finally pulled back and said between breaths, "you don't know how much this is doing for me, Bryce. I am forever in your debt for such pleasuring, and I can't believe that we're not finished!"

"No, we're definitely not finished, although if it gets too intense or if it lasts too long, please let me know. Have you ever had such an experience?" I explored.

"No! Never! I've had some clumsy hands groping my tits or fingers shoved into me with no preparation, but it wasn't anything like this. Shoot, I didn't know some of this was possible! I'm going to become a nymphomaniac now!" Then Tara's eyes welled up with tears. "You have made me feel so wonderful. To think we just met.... but I'm sure we have actually and somehow known each other a long time. OK, I'm ready for part 2 now," she said, smiling brightly.

Tara was so beautiful that I had expected her to say that every guy in the region with any common sense was chasing her. Yet, I had always heard that some of the most beautiful women end up bored because of this misconception. It was a joy to have her all to myself.

I helped her lay back, then adjusted the leg holders and placed her legs onto the props. I asked her to lift her pelvis, and I once again slid the wedge in place. I gave her a pillow for her head, and she laid there like a propped goddess with her legs spread open.

Somewhere in my head, a little voice implored me to lean down and kiss Tara between her legs, but that wasn't part of this program. At least, it wasn't part of it yet. Who could know how this would evolve?

I gave Tara a warm smile as she dreamily watched me. I looked down, and my tenting pants made it evident that my body was getting into this too. This was Tara's time, though, and I reminded my body of that. It didn't, however, escape Tara's attention.

"Watcha got down there? Is someone trying to get out?" she said, giggling and with a wondering look.

"This guy," I said, looking down again, "is a sucker for a beautiful woman, and it's trying to change the program. I assure you it will stay parked here," I said pointing down to my pants.

Tara gave a pouty smile and said, "if you're sure you won't go blind or crazy, I'll go along with your plans, but you're now my studly masseuse because that's quite a bulge down there." We both chuckled as I reached for the oil.

~6~ Tara

Yes, it was true! He did put a spell on me, and I knew it right after the first climax. It makes me chuckle to myself to consider it. I was naked and face down on a table and had my sexual machinery fine-tuned for the upcoming side. It would have been glorious enough if the two massage sides had been all, but I was about to get the literal cherry on the cake.

I have always had overachieving lubricating glands, and I stayed very wet. I even tended to squirt sometimes, although I never could decide what I thought about that. With my lubrication and Bryce's oil, I was never dry and uncomfortable. Bryce commented on my wetness several times, and he seemed pleased. This was not my first sexual encounter, but it seemed, in many ways, to be my first authentic and genuine encounter. Previously, guys got so excited that they tended to cum in their hands or at my entrance while trying to cram their sloppy dicks into my tight little pussy. It was no wonder to me that it was still as tight as a virgin's. With Bryce's hands in action, the word "glorious" was no longer a sufficient description of what I was experiencing. I was going to have to find a better word.