Wickham's Landing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know I will enjoy every moment with you, dear Tara, and I can't wait to see what you brought with you."

"Well, I didn't bring much because you seem to like me wearing very little," she giggled.

"Tara, my dear, there is no clothing regulation in this home. You'd delight me by walking around topless as often as you wish.

"Why, thank you, handsome. I wouldn't want you to get overly excited, but then, maybe I would," she said with more giggles.

"Sweetie, for now, you can put your stuff in one of the bedroom drawers, and you'll find space in the bathroom areas, too," I offered.

Tara went off to unpack. When she returned, I gasped in delight. She was barefoot and wearing a pair of black lace thongs and a fresh white cotton t-shirt.

"I can't cook topless," she said firmly. The mams and my belly don't appreciate hot splatters," she said with a laugh.

"I'll suffer and stare at your awesome legs and rear instead," I said, smiling. She told me about the paintball analogy, and we laughed. It was true.

Later, I went to put something in the master bath, and as I passed the sink area, I stopped and stared. She had put her toothbrush in my holder cup. It was the sweetest thing to see, and I immediately loved it.

The kitchen was alive with movement, smells, and sights as Tara whipped up pasta, chicken, and white sauce with mushrooms. Rather than sit at the bar, I weaved around her adding things to the kitchen drawers and cabinets.

Tara was an accomplished cook! This woman was indeed getting better and better. I loved to cook, and my dream had always been to be with someone I could share cooking experiences with.

~10~ Tara

Getting out was a good idea. My energy was so good that I showed up at my farm full of cheer. My four-legged friends always responded well to good cheer and were playful during my visit. When I left, I felt like I had given them part of the gift I was feeling.

Arriving at my home was a little different. I still lived with a roommate, and she wasn't thrilled to hear that I would be out overnight with a strange man I had just met. I explained to her that despite what it looked like, I felt strongly that I had somehow known this man already. We were somehow re-bonding instead of starting from scratch. She groaned with disbelief, and I respected her concern. I gave her Bryce's name, address, and phone number in case she got worried. I also promised to call her the next morning so she wouldn't think I had been hauled off the planet by demons. I couldn't think of a way to explain to her that I felt like I had already been transported off the planet by an angel.

Before I left, I packed things like a toothbrush, makeup, and other care items. I also packed my sexiest lingerie and fresh t-shirts, said goodbye to my roomie, then headed for the store. I would provide the dinner tonight. I was determined to immediately establish that I would contribute to the chores and groceries as much as Bryce - the same Bryce I had met just that morning. It still boggled my mind.

When I returned to Bryce's place, it was like returning home. I should have walked in instead of knocking, but I preferred the formality on that first day. Bryce greeted me with all same the enthusiasm as would my hound dog. He was excited and gamboled about talking in two directions at once. I got tickled at him.

I was looking for a place to put my makeup supplies when I saw that there was a nice cup on the counter by the sink, and it had one toothbrush in it. Mine had looked the same way for a long time. I added mine to the cup and liked seeing the two brushes together. Was I right to be moving ahead with this so fast? I couldn't think of a good reason not to. This didn't feel at all like any relationship I had ever had.

My mother loved to say that the fastest way to a man's heart was to feed him. I now think that food is actually the second fastest way. Indeed, sexiness was the first. So, it was time to test my thongs on him. A thong, that is, with a t-shirt. He might as well get to know the real me, and I was a cotton t-shirt gal. I left off the bra so my nipples could poke a bit. The look on his face when I entered the kitchen told me that I would be accepted very well.

~11~ Bryce

We had a lively conversation while we enjoyed Tara's delicious dinner. I learned so much about her and her ambitions. She was refreshing to talk to. When we finished, I insisted on washing the dishes while Tara chatted away about teaching yoga. Aside from her newfound love of sex, yoga was her greatest passion. Tara was one of those people who loved to use their hands when talking. I couldn't help but notice that her breasts gently swayed a little under her t-shirt while she spoke.

I finished the dishes, and it was time to move Tara into a new chapter of body awareness. I held my hands up in a prayer fashion and smiled.

"What is it, my magician?" she asked with a warm smile. By now, she knew when I was up to something - and I was. I walked around the bar, extended my hand to her, then led her into the bedroom, where we sat on the bed. There was a little sunlight left. It was just enough to see outside onto the grounds and trees. "How do you like the view?" I asked.

"It's a beautiful view, Bryce. Wait until sunrise tomorrow. I think it will be lovely from here."

"If you're lying next to me, I think it will be a breathtaking view," I said, smiling. "But first, you need some special attention. I have something new to show you."

"Oh...I can't imagine what you have in mind, but you have my full attention," Tara replied warmly. Where you go, I will go, my cowboy."

"Ok, then it's off to the shower we go," I said as I stood and extended my hand. I led her into the shower. I was planning to renovate the shower someday, but I was lucky that previous owners had rebuilt the shower to be large enough for two or three people, added a nice built-in bench, and installed a steam generator. I touched the control to start the steam and ran the chilly water out of the hot water line.

While we waited for the steam to build, I held Tara close with my arms around her as I looked into her lovely eyes. "I see you as fully beautiful, but it would be natural for you not to agree with me regarding some parts of you, such as your shoulders. It is in healing mode, so it is protective and cautious. It doesn't trust you, and perhaps you are disappointed with it. The shoulder knows all this, and it's not surprising, therefore, that the healing is taking so long. This affects other areas too. For example, your buttocks know what's going on with the shoulders, and they might not trust you either. This makes the muscles prone to getting tense, and soon, you begin to feel sciatica pain. Does that sound familiar?"

"Yes, it does! I'm familiar with this thinking, yet I hadn't applied it this way."

"For reasons I can't explain, what I'm going to show you doesn't come naturally to us. Our nature is to resent instead of love. In the steam, I will take you through what I call The Flow. You can do it yourself each day you step into the shower. Please repeat this daily, at least until your shoulder is healed." Tara dutifully nodded her head.

I stood in front of Tara and placed my hands on both sides of her head above her ears.

"Tara, I love your hair," I said warmly as my fingers laced into her strands and moved out the length of her hair.

Moving my hands back to her head, I circled her scalp with my fingers. "Tara, I love your mind."

Then, I cupped her ears and said, "I love your ears."

My hands then covered her face as I said, "I love your face, your nose, your eyes, and your delicious mouth."

She giggled, and her eyes told me she was enjoying this.

I moved my hands to her neck. "I love your neck."

Then I slid a hand down each arm and held her hands. "I love your arms and hands."

I placed my palms on her shoulders. "Tara, I love your shoulders."

My hands slid under each breast, and I gently cupped them. "I love your breasts...a lot." She giggled again and nodded with a smile.

Stepping to her side, I placed one hand on her belly and one on her upper back. "I love your belly with its highly defined abs, all the organs inside you, and I love your back."

Then my left hand slid down to her rear end. "I love your butt. I really do." I smiled.

My right hand slid down and covered her mound. Tara made a cooing sound. "I love your womanhood."

I squatted in front of her, opened her vaginal folds with my thumbs, and leaned in to kiss her growing cherry bud. "I love your cherry."

Tara spread her knees open a little and tilted her lower pelvis up. I ran my tongue inside her folds from her opening to her cherry, then said, "I love all your womanly sexual parts, both inside and out."

"I love this, Bryce. I feel so special," she murmured.

Running my hands down her legs to her feet, I said, "I love your legs and feet."

Standing up, I reached for the shower wand, adjusted the temperature, then held it above her head and said, "Tara, I love all of you. Yes, you are indeed exceptional."

Tara squealed with pleasure. "A shiver is running down my spine! I loved this, Bryce!" She wiped the shower water from her eyes and said with a broad smile, "OK, now it's my turn."

I put the shower wand back on the hook and waited. Without hesitation, Tara stepped up to me with an intent gaze, then put her hands on my head.

"Bryce, I love your hair, head, and mind."

She covered my cheeks with her palms. "I love your cheeks, eyes, nose, ears, and mouth."

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips, smiled, and moved her hands to my neck. "I love your neck and shoulders."

She stepped to my side and placed a hand on my back and ay chest. "I love your back and your magnificent chest."

I grinned at her. She was embellishing, and I liked it.

She moved her hand to my belly and solemnly said, "I love your belly and all the internal organs that drive your beautiful body." She stepped in front of me, reached back with both hands to my rear, and grabbed my butt. "I love this butt too!"

By now, my cock was already growing because I knew the next step.

Tara kneeled in front of me, cradled my balls with one hand, and gently grabbed my shaft. "Oh my, I really love this cock, your balls, and all your male sexuality." With that, she kissed the tip of my cock, licked her lips, then proceeded to take all of my shaft into her mouth and ultimately down her throat.

I groaned with pleasure and surprise. I wasn't sure where she was putting all my shaft, but her nose touched my lower belly as she took all of me in.

"Ah, I'm so glad you love this cock, my sweet girl. I'm proud of you for figuring out deep-throating!"

She slowly withdrew and ended with a final kiss to the tip, which was giving a little lubricant.

"My, oh my, we have a little precum here. Someone is enjoying this," she teased.

"You have turned on my machinery, my goddess."

"I wanted to take in your whole cock and asked my throat to relax and allow your shaft in. See what you've started?" she said proudly.

"You're an excellent student," I affirmed. "Good girl." I winked at her.

Tara gave me a courtesy smile, then ran her hands down my leg, doing her best to move around my excited member. "I love your legs, your knees, and your feet."

Then Tara stood, reached for the shower wand, and stepped onto the marble bench so she could reach over my head with the wand. I felt the warm water cascade down my body, and just like Tara had experienced, shivers ran down my spine. I was invigorated and refreshed.

I wiped the water from my eyes, took the shower wand from Tara, and helped her climb off the bench. I pulled her close and held the shower wand high over both of us.

"Tara, I love everything about us. Our bodies have now heard positive love statements. There is one final request we should make of our bodies, and this is the time. This is my request: my dear body, every cell, every part of this body is me, and I am every cell in this body. Therefore, may every part of me works together for every part of me. It is one for all and all for one." Tara repeated it verbatim for herself.

"Now, Tara, you will heal more quickly. Your shoulder is no longer alone in trying to heal on itself.

Tara's eyes teared up. "I really like this, Bryce. I will never forget it."

We kissed deeply, then began to lather, rinse, and finish our showering.

~12~ Tara

Dinner was such fun. I really put on a show, and Bryce loved it. Of course, once again, the "paintballs" were hitting all around my eyes, breasts, rear, and crotch, but I liked it. His attention felt good, and I loved being admired. I was nervous about how my sauce would turn out, but luckily, it was perfect.

When Bryce walked me into the bedroom, I thought he was just going to lay me down and take me. Not this guy. He doesn't rush into sex, and this time he had something wonderful in mind: The Flow. This might be one of the most important things I have learned in a long time. I had forgotten about addressing the body and being mindful of it containing trillions of individual cells attempting to work together. My resentment over injury was making the injuries worse. I decided not to allow that again.

The Flow was especially fun to do on Bryce. I loved his body, and the affirmations came easily to me. When I got to his hardening cock, I was reminded of its largeness. He was circumcised, and that made it easier to work with. I was no longer surprised by the size of it, though, and wanted to find enjoyment in it. I decided that I felt confident enough to just let it slide down my relaxed throat, so without hesitating, I took it in. All the way in! Despite having my breathing cut off from having a mouth and throat full, I was so excited. I wanted to please this wonderful man, and it was important to me to please him all the way. As I was withdrawing from him, it occurred to me that he might want to put the massive thing in my ass. No. I wasn't going to agree to that. I chuckled to myself at the absurdity of the idea.

Bryce had been teaching me wonderful things all day, and now The Flow was another great lesson. I thought to myself that it was time for me to show him something. I had great ideas too.

~13~ Bryce

We finished washing and made a final rinse, with me holding the shower wand over our heads. It was like standing in the warm rain and steamy fog. Tara's wet hair clung to her head. The waters ran down her chest onto her breasts and cascaded off her nipples. She was just as beautiful wet as dry. It was amazing to me.

I put the wand in the holder, and we grabbed towels. It was fun to pat each other dry and slip in little kisses here and there. My cock was still partially up, and Tara dried it like it was a piece of fine crystal.

"I like how you treat my cock, little lover," I said with a smile.

"He and I are becoming fast friends. I'm ready to get him back inside me soon. That felt incredible last time!" said Tara as she patted it dry.

We returned to the bedroom, and the full moon was shining its light through the windows. The room had a romantic silvery color to it. We sat on the edge of the bed naked and kissed as I laid Tara back on the bed. My hands knew her pussy, but my lips didn't, so I began to work my way down to her breasts and then, after much sucking of her nipples, her belly, and finally to her upper thighs.

I got off the bed, turned around, and gently grabbed Tara's legs. After pulling her torso to the edge of the bed, I folded her legs back. Tara put her hands inside her knees and proceeded to spread them wide. To see her beautiful body fully open to me in the moonlight was a delight, and I began to kiss all around her rear.

"Never say to me 'kiss my ass' unless you want pleasure," I coached with mild, friendly sarcasm.

"Now you have encouraged me to say it daily," Tara kidded back.

I moaned a reply as I continued to kiss. I steered myself to the edge of her folds and then began kissing my way along the edges, up one side, around the hood, and down the other side. Tara was beginning to move her hips with gentle little rocking motions. I responded by lapping my tongue from her perineum to just short of her cherry, then around the hood and a full lap back down to the perineum.

Using my thumbs, I peeled her open as if exposing the sweetness of ripened fruit. My tongue ran along the insides of her folds and around the opening to her pussy. As I swirled the tip of my tongue around and around her opening, my nose gently nudged her cherry, Tara mildly jumped with the sensation, and I maintained circling her cherry with the tip of my nose.

I heard Tara's dreamy voice ask, "how is it, my stud lover?"

"I genuinely love your pussy, my sweetness. I love your taste, your scent, your softness, and I love that you shaved it for me," I praised. "How is it for you?"

Tara responded by pressing my head down a little, which put more pressure on her cherry. "It's incredible! You can press as hard as you want. I like it very firm," she gently instructed.

She was ready for some high-powered work, and I proceeded to throb my nose back and forth rapidly on her cherry. I was still holding her folds open and slid my fingers down a little, so I could explore her pussy opening with my thumbs. Tara was already starting to pant, but when I began to stretch her opening area with my thumbs, she started to get wild.

While I was still maintaining the nose drubbing, Tara had a mild climax that left her opening dripping with fresh lube. I put it to use and began to methodically pump my thumbs inward until they were both inside her. I continued to stretch her with my thumbs and then managed to massage her g-spot too.

The next climax was more explosive, and Tara's pussy clamped down on my two thumbs. She was enjoying being stretched, which pleased me because it would make it more comfortable for her when I entered her with my cock later. I removed my thumbs and replaced my nose with the massaging fingers of my left hand while I began to finger fuck her with my right hand. Tara was fully energized and was energetically twisting about. She finally exploded in a tremendous climax and let out a full screaming moan.

"Hooooowww do you keep doing that to me???" she gasped. "You have such magic in your hands and, my god, your nose too!!" She lay back, panting for a moment as she lowered her legs to the floor. "Lay here with me for a moment, my lover, my stud, while I catch my breath. That was so incredible. You are a gift from the universe." I rolled in next to her and pulled her close.

A few minutes later, Tara sat up and declared, "stay on your back and get those knees up, mister. It's your turn now." She bounced around and got between my knees, parted them some, then dropped onto her elbows. "My big friend and I are going to spend some quality time together now." I felt her hand on my shaft and then the tip of her tongue on my tip. All the stimulation from pleasuring Tara had left my cock rock hard, and I was grateful for the attention.

Tara was quickly learning how to work with my cock. Once again, she took me all the way in and even sucked on my balls. My cock was totally wet, and she seemed to be stimulating it everywhere at once. It was a glorious feeling.

"My beautiful goddess knows how to make friends. You and my cock are now the best of friends!" I said while moaning. Tara was getting so good at it that I was concerned about going too long. "Are you ready to let me inside you now? I'm ready to go if you are."

"Stay where you are, lover; it is my turn to show you something," she said proudly. Tara pulled my feet, and my knees dropped. Then she climbed onto me and straddled my hips. Leaning forward on her knees, she reached back to grab my cock and guided it to her entry. Once it was in place, she started to lower herself onto my shaft. "Impale herself" might have been a better way to put it, but the little goddess kept working it until my tip was well inside her. Tara's face was a mix of concentration and joy. It was a beautiful blend to see.