Wickham's Landing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little by little, Tara's pussy stretched and allowed me in. Gravity was helping her as she lowered her hips, and I let her go at her own pace. When she was almost to the base of my shaft, she stopped and squirmed her hips a little. "That's as much as I can take in, lover, and do I ever feel full!" She breathed lightly for a moment, deciding what she wanted to do next. I could only wonder what it must feel like to have a pussy so completely stuffed, but Tara knew, and she was loving it. "I am already addicted to your cock. I love the sensation of being so full. It's beyond words..."

Tara began to raise her pussy up my shaft and then lower it back down. She had a surprising range of motion and back flexibility that came in useful for the moves she was executing. Little by little, she was increasing strokes up and down my shaft. Her face was still in a trance. I busied my hands fondling her breasts and tugging her nipples.

Finally, Tara had an explosive climax. It made her hips jerk, and then suddenly she dropped down on my shaft real hard. In doing so, my cock slammed against the back of her canal, and it jolted her. This sent her into another climax, and she was getting hysterical with joy. "Now, I am fucking YOU, big stud!! Little ol' me is riding your giant cock with my tight little pussy. You are going to explode hot cum into me soon, and I'm not going to stop my movements until you do."

With a determined look on her face, Tara sped up her movements. Her strength and flexibility really benefitted her in this. I had never seen anyone do this so efficiently. It occurred to me that we could be a very adventurous couple sexually, and I looked forward to the future.

By now, Tara was taunting me between panting breaths, "Cum for me, big boy! Let's go! I want to feel your cum!!"

I lasted only a couple more minutes before I announced, "Get ready, little lover! I'm going to really fill you!" and I proceeded to fill her with a load of hot cum. My shaft was so slick from our juices that it glided easily in her tight pussy. At the feel of my cum, Tara exploded into a climax too. Her hands were on my chest, and she dug in her nails. Her face was clenched with that same determined look that blossomed into a grand smile. Her mouth opened, and she emitted a loud, strong, and long "ah" sound. Her body shook, and her legs locked in place. Then, she relaxed and allowed herself to slide back down my cock as far as she could.

Tara waited for a few moments, then began to pull away from my cock. When it popped out of her, she collapsed onto the bed next to me. We kissed deeply, then she rolled onto her side and scooted next to me. "Please spoon with me, Bryce. I need to feel our bodies together," she said peacefully.

I flipped on my side and pulled her in. Spooning with Tara was the perfect ending to fine lovemaking. We stayed in that same place all night and didn't awaken until the sun's rays started to show. There were the sounds of birds in the trees, and it awoke me first. My face was inches from the back of Tara's head. I could smell the sweetness of her hair. We had known each other for only one day. One amazing day. It seemed like it had been for years. Life was exceptionally good, and it had just begun.

~14~ Tara

The moonlight added a dreaminess to the room, especially after such an incredible showering experience. It was bright enough that we could see each other clearly, and Bryce wasted no time in getting to know my pussy more intimately. His oral sex was, as was true of everything he did, amazing and incredible. He really knew how to make my pussy erupt into explosions of ecstasy. My pussy exploded with orgasms many times. I could have laid there all day and enjoyed that, but after a particularly strong climax, I wanted to take over in the pleasuring department.

I had already made friends with Bryce's cock. It should have counted as two, and that makes me giggle now. When I patted it dry in the shower, I took the attitude that it was a perfect cock, and that I would simply get used to it. Besides, it felt glorious to have it inside me, and I was looking forward to that moment coming soon. But first, I wanted to have him eating out of my hand, so I gave him my best cock job. He was wild about it, and I knew he was really into it because he had to ask me to stop so we could transition to lovemaking. I had a surprise in store for him there too.

I think Bryce saw himself as always being the leading lover, but I wanted my turn too. So, to his wonder and surprise, I climbed onto him and rode his cock. I hadn't actually done this before, but I saw it in a porn film once and wanted to try it. It was tougher than it looked! First, I began a lengthy process of getting all of that magnificent cock into me. It took time and patience, but it felt so incredible -- particularly since I was controlling it -- to slowly admit that cock, taking it into my pussy which was learning to yield to the pressure and stretch. Bryce's thumb stretching earlier was particularly helpful, and it felt great too. We were taking our time, and it helped me a lot.

Once I got going, Bryce soon saw a different side of me. I had become like a sexy cowgirl riding a wild bull. It actually must have looked like one of those bull riders hanging on for dear life! My loud outbursts of joy blended with Bryce's, and it was lucky for us that there were no other people in the home.

What does a girl want most after a day of incredible sex and the discovery of a new and wonderful partner? Spooning with her lover like two spoons in a drawer. Bryce sweetly spooned right up to me. I felt the breath of my new lover on my neck as I drifted off to sleep. This was the day the universe changed for me, and it involved many climactic explosions. I loved this new life.

~15~ Bryce

Tara woke up with a whispered giggle. "What are you doing, lover?"

"I'm blowing little puffs on your back. Just for fun. You have a beautiful back, and I'm admiring it in the new sunlight."

Tara rolled onto her back and turned to me. "There is so much goodness inside you, Bryce. I hope you keep blowing puffs on my back for a long time."

I moved over and kissed her. "We have known each other for one full day now, my dear. Happy anniversary. What do you think of that?"

"Hmm...could we keep doubling that time frame for a while, please?" she said warmly, and I quickly agreed.

"I think we need a little time to each disappear, then meet back for a shower. Shall we?"

"Deal, cowboy!" Tara said as she hopped out of bed. She was so strong and limber that her movements were a symphony of motion.

I was the first to get back to the shower. Tara arrived as the steam level was about right. "I had to shoot a message to my roommate and assure her that I wasn't drugged and eaten by a savage. I had to fib, though, because although I wasn't drugged, I was certainly eaten by a savage beast. More, please?" she asked sweetly.

"Oh yes, my treat. As often as you wish."

We dallied in the shower after sharing The Flow together. We washed and rinsed each other. It was a wonderful way to shower. When Tara was rinsed, she sat on the edge of the bench and leaned back. I took the opportunity to squat in front of her and part her knees. She gave me a surprised look that quickly turned to pleasure as I leaned in to kiss her cherry. She moved her feet to my shoulders. As I began to kiss and lap her folds, the shower water was streaming over her full womanhood. There was no fresher way to enjoy a pussy, and I persisted until Tara came for me. She howled with delight, then grabbed my head and, looking at my face, sweetly growled, "stand up, hot rod."

I stood up, and Tara leaned forward to greet my cock. It was already rising, so she took it right into her mouth. She was getting particularly good at handling me, which was amazing considering the brief time we had so far been together.

In no time, I was fully hard, and Tara was enjoying my cock as if it was her personal plaything. She cupped my balls and gently rolled them while taking all of me in. "I want to finish inside you, dear lover. Shall we return to the bed?"

Tara gave a low moan since my cock filled her mouth, and she withdrew from my cock. "Ok, my stud. I want to feel you inside."

We dried off and returned to bed. We met in the middle, kneeling in front of each other and kissing. Tara's kisses were luscious and sweet. I brought my hands up to her breasts and gently fondled them. I pulled back and invited Tara to lay back on the bed. I mounted her, and we continued to kiss as she spread her legs for me. Meanwhile, I stretched her arms over her head as I propped on my elbows.

Tara was moving her hips sensuously as she lay with her arms stretched. "My lover has taken control of me. What will he do next?" she teased. In response, I began to circle the tip of my cock around her opening. I could feel that she was very wet and ready, so I began to move it.

"Ah! You'll never be able to slip into my pussy without my knowing it." We chuckled at the thought of that.

I continued a slow and controlled entry into Tara's pussy. The tightness of it was inviting, and the thought of her being stretched open for me was exciting for each of us. When I had fully entered her, and she was filled with me, I became still and continued to kiss her. She moaned and kept up the sensual movements. I began to thrust gently, and her kisses grew more passionate. She pulled back and begged, "please take me, lover!" So, I gave her one quick, firm thrust. Tara pulled her knees back to give me a better entry angle, and I released her arms so she could hold her knees. Instead, she pulled both knees back and ended up with her legs spread wide while lying on the bed. "I'm all yours now," she cooed.

The sight was so exciting to me that I began to thrust harder. Tara's magnificent breasts bobbed around, and her lithe little body was starting to move a lot. Her delicious legs were spread wide. Our eyes were locked onto each other, and I soaked in her incredible gaze. Her abs were beginning to undulate, and I could see the muscles moving. Everything was intensifying, and each of us was close to exploding into climaxes.

"Are you ready for a filling, my sexy treat?" I said to Tara, but she could already tell I was close, and it was driving her wild. She had pulled her knees up and began moving under me like a cat. When I came, she let out a shout, and her wriggling intensified. Her hips got into it, and she began humping my cock. I lowered down and scooped her into my arms as we let the final sensations play out. Suddenly Tara went limp, and I began to pull out of her very wet, very full pussy. When I was out, I collapsed next to her, and we spooned again.

Tara was the first to speak. "Are we ever going to get tired of this, my lover?"

"Impossible. Absolutely impossible. I could make love to you every day, and it wouldn't get old," I assured her.

"Hmmm....I like that, stud. What if it was more than once a day?"

...................