Wickham's Landing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~7~ Bryce

Side four of the massage would give me a welcome chance to include Tara's beautiful breasts in the flows, but first, I decided to elevate the head end of the table so Tara would be more comfortable, and she could see the action if she wanted. I resumed the drizzling of oil down each inner thigh and then onto her mound of womanhood. From there, I continued up her belly and circled both breasts. Rather than close her eyes and lay back, Tara seemed to prefer watching everything I was doing. As I pointed out earlier, she missed nothing, and her steady, warm, beautiful gaze energized me. I was confident that I could look at her gaze for days and still be thrilled by it.

I spread the warm oil over Tara's arms down the sides of her torso, then around her legs. I was avoiding the breasts for the moment. I couldn't take my eyes off them even though Tara watched me with an amused and sensual look.

When at last, she was glistening head to toe with oil, I circled her breasts and made lifting strokes up the sides of her breasts which had the effect of making the breasts taller. She sweetly giggled for a moment. "My gawd, Bryce, you're making them look huge, but the feeling is glorious. It feels so good to have all of me just out there and in the open. This sure isn't a vanity massage!" We both chuckled at that comment. "And no, I haven't ever been so out there with a man. You put a spell on me this morning," she kidded.

"You were already pure magic. I just pushed a button and got lucky. You are the most beautiful and delightful woman ever to be on this table," I said sincerely, but Tara teased back.

"Oh, so many women parading through, huh?" I smiled as if to say it wasn't true. It was, however. This was far beyond what a school would teach, and I had learned these techniques through trial and error with many women. I had often wondered why I had such a passion for learning. Today, it all seemed to come together and make sense. I was preparing for the day I would meet my goddess. I had never enjoyed this more.

I tweaked Tara's nipples which I thought were already fully swollen, but they grew a bit more until they looked like what I considered "happy" nipples. Nice and perky on top of soft areolas. Tara groaned a little and her eyes closed. She was soaking in all the good sensations, and there was more to come. I spider-fingered my way down from the nipples and twirled around them.

"Do you like my breasts, dear mischievous doctor?" Tara asked with a moan.

"I love them. They're perfect and impressive, my dear," I said as I twirled again. "And I think they like me, too," I said with a smile.

"They're yours as playthings any time you want. You are a genuine appreciator, sir," she murmured.

It occurred to me that Tara had called me over a half dozen names and titles in one partial day. Somehow, that pleased me.

Taking up the warm oil bottle again, I drizzled fresh oil on Tara's pussy. She wiggled a little to settle in better and said in a husky voice, "oh...yes. I'm ready."

"Enjoy, my sweet lover," I warmly intoned.

Tara opened her eyes and gave me a warm look. "Lover?" she reflected. "I like that title for me." She smiled and closed her eyes. Her face was beautiful and serene.

I oiled both hands and set to work. While one hand circled and teased her nipples, the other hand started to earnestly massage her pussy. My slick fingers glided inside her folds and opened them. I looked at her pussy spread open to me and loved the sight. She was wide open and exposed yet was accepting and trusting of me.

It was time to get her hot and going again, so I started to massage around her cherry's hood while entering her with one and then two fingers. I stiffened my two fingers and gently plunged them into Tara's delicate pussy. It was more like a stiff cock than two fingers. It was still very snug, but I added one more finger. Oiling my fingers first, I entered her with three fingers, and she gasped with delight.

"Is this good, or should I remove a finger?" I asked with concern.

"Noooooo...!! Don't change anything. I am in heavenly bliss! I didn't know a girl could feel this much, and I feel so stretched! You are revealing my true sexuality to me! More......please!! You own my pussy, my boobs, my body, my mind, my thoughts...." Her sweet voice trailed off. I could tell she was almost in a sensual trance.

I continued with the finger fucking yet brought in my other hand to firmly rub her extremely swollen cherry. The effect was again explosive. Tara let out a loud shout, and her body rocked and shuddered on the table. Her abs were clearly outlined for a moment. I continued without letting up. She was breathing hard now, and soon, another explosive climax occurred. I became aware that she was literally shooting fluids. Her pussy was really helping with the lubricant.

I gave her cherry a short rest while I reached over to tweak her nipples again. I had never felt such turgid, excited nipples before. I tugged each of them as my fingers continued their piston-like action. As I pinched a nipple again, Tara exploded in yet another climax. I was impressed by her abilities. She could really take a finger fucking and get the most out of it. Not many women could last this long, but Tara was no mere mortal. She was a goddess in full passion. When her eyes opened, I saw the universe in them. I continued my work with full passion and vigor. I wanted her to enjoy one more major climax.

And she soon got it. Tara literally came off the table and uttered wonderful sounds I had never heard. It was goddess-like and powerful. Her body went rigid then she dropped down to the table and relaxed. I slowly withdrew my fingers and placed my hand over her full womanhood, and gently massaged it. I followed this by running my hands around her belly and breasts, then down her legs. When I got to both feet, I grabbed them with my hands and gave them a gentle squeeze.

Tara opened her eyes, and they were on fire. "You are a god!!"

"Thank you. I'm glad you liked it, my lovely new friend. Will you please promise to come back for more?"

"Liked it? No, no, baby, I loved it!! And....I'm still in it..........and......." She sat up on the edge of the table and hopped to the floor in front of me. She dropped to her knees, grabbed my belt, and looked up at me with a mixed look of lust and hard determination. She was possessed. "It's time for this guy to come out and play, too!"

I couldn't decide if she was asking or commanding, but either way, I wanted nothing more than to be inside her and to gaze into those eyes while making love. I wanted her, and I wanted her right now. I grabbed my belt and opened my jeans down to the lowered zipper. Tara was already reaching inside my shorts and quickly found my cock. She stopped and looked up.

"Uh, is all that you?" she asked a bit hesitantly.

"Yes, dear, I am rather large. When it's out and hard, you can decide if you really want me inside you. I will understand if you decline. Others have. It's part of the original reason I developed my massage techniques. Some women had to be pleasured in ways other than lovemaking. I hope you end up liking it." I said genuinely, and I meant it.

I pushed my jeans and shorts down a bit further, and my cock sprang free. Tara, without hesitating, reached for it and began to kiss it all over as if in worship.

"Actually, I love this big guy. I'm happy he wanted to see me because I wanted to love on him some, and I could see he wanted to play too," and with that, she kissed the soft tip of my now quite hard cock and began to push her lips around it. With two hands holding my shaft and her lips making more progress on my shaft, I groaned with pleasure as she continued. This fantastically beautiful goddess was putting me in heaven.

When Tara had my shaft in about halfway, she coughed. "I'm not used to something this size," she admitted. "My throat isn't ready for it," she said, then continued to kiss the soft tip.

I reached down and took her hand, then helped her stand. "No worries, sweetie. It's all about relaxing and accepting it. I can teach you someday if you wish. For now, though, I am dying to get into you if you are still wanting it."

Tara grabbed my head and pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss. "I've never wanted it more, Bryce. I want to make love with you. Now. Riiiight now!" It sounded like a low growl. My sexy new friend was in full goddess mode.

I motioned her back to the table, and she hopped back onto the end. "Shall we continue with your comfortable position?" I asked with a smile.

"Yesssssssss, let's do," she said in a purr as she laid back and put her feet in the holders.

I pulled her hips to the edge of the table and began to tease her pussy and work it with my cock. It had hardened so much that it felt like an iron rod. And it was. I hadn't gotten this hard in years, but it was because of Tara. She excited me unlike anyone ever had.

I began to wave my cock rapidly over her cherry. The drubbing from my spongy cock tip, which was like a little cushioning that never hardened, was tolerated by her cherry. I could rub a vibrator on her like this, and she would jump but not against my soft tip. I increased the speed, then Tara grinned at me and cried out, "Woooooow!!! Ride 'em, cowboy!" She reached up and held my shoulders. "I need you, Bryce. I'm hungry for you, baby," and she pulled on my shoulders.

I shed the last of my clothing and began to gently swirl my cock around her opening. It was a small but wonderfully wet opening. So, I began a very elongated process of working my way into her snug pussy. A little bit in, a little bit out, a little bit more in, a little bit more out, and continued until I was about halfway inside her.

"How's my girl?" I asked like a cheery lover.

"More, my stud lover! More! This feels incredible! You have so completely filled me!" She sang this more than she spoke it. She was clearly a tough girl and was loving this.

My methodical process was giving Tara a chance to ramp up slowly. Her breathing had become elevated, and her beautiful chest heaved. This spurred me on until I could tell that I had reached her back wall. I had completely filled her pussy. Making a mental note of how much she could accommodate, I began to thrust a little while watching her face for any signs of discomfort. There were none. It was quite the opposite. I imagined that Tara might burst out in song at any moment. When she began to climax, it was grand. She was radiating her beauty in every direction.

I leaned over Tara, and we interlocked arms on each other's shoulders. She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me in closer. I was already thrusting harder but sensed she was ready for much more. I transitioned my thrusts into more of a pounding, and she loved it. At one point, I looked down and saw how my cock was stretching her little pussy open. The lips would cling to my shaft as it withdrew. Her lovely breasts bobbed about wildly, and our breathing had become labored.

I managed to lean in and give Tara a deep kiss without slowing my thrusts. "You are so incredibly sexy and hot, my beautiful little goddess. Are you ready for some hot cum soon?" I would typically try to last longer, but I was already so filled with passion, and I also knew that Tara wouldn't be able to take much more lest she might hobble around for days. Besides, I could tell she was getting close to her best climax yet.

I withdrew my kiss. Tongues and teeth shouldn't mix during climaxes of that magnitude. Our foreheads met, and I could tell I was perspiring on her. She didn't seem to notice or mind. Perspiration beaded on her skin, and she was still slick with oil. We continued like a high-speed freight train roaring down the tracks at night.

At last, I could hold out no longer and managed to say to Tara, "get ready, baby!!! I'm going to really fill you now!" And I exploded into her. While deep inside, I filled her with hot cum.

Tara went nuts. Wild. Crazy. Her hips rocked, and her pussy literally sucked on my cock. She was speaking some kind of jibber and was in an elevated state of passion.

"It's still goiiiiiiinnnnngggg! My gawd!! This is incredible!!" Her voice dropped to a fervent, determined whisper. "Stay inside, baby. Don't move. I'm still cummmmiiiiinggg!!!" she wailed with a little giggle mixed in.

Her body was rigid, and her pussy had clamped on my cock. I was amazed at the muscular strength inside her canal.

She lasted another few moments, then suddenly relaxed and collapsed back onto the table. Our foreheads were back together, and we both breathed heavily. Finally, I began to ease out of her while pulling her into a passionate kiss.

I looked her in the eyes and said, "you are like no other person I have ever met, my dear, lovely, sexy, sensual Tara. Promise me you will return often. I really want to get to know you more."

"My dear Bryce, are you suggesting that I have to leave?" she said coyly, yet out of breath.

"Oh, my goodness, no.... I would be delighted if you stayed and stayed. And if you like, I will put that bed of mine together, and we can continue this again later this evening if you think you can handle more. I will understand if you can't, but at the very least, I'd love to just lay with you in a snuggle and watch the moon rise."

"Sign me up, stud. I'm going to like being here."

I decided right then that I had hit my jackpot "lottery ticket" in life.

~8~ Tara

Yes, I know. I just invited myself to stay the night, and maybe longer, with the guy I just met that day. The guy who showed me what a real sensual treat is. The guy who just taught me what a real orgasm is and how to have a lot of them. The guy who blew me so high into the universe that I was passing by stars at the speed of light. The guy who showed more care for me than any man had ever shown. Why would I have wanted to leave there?

Just yesterday, I might have described the sex we'd just had as a really incredible fucking. It wasn't, though. It was so much more. It was a glorious celebration of two beautiful bodies merging into the ultimate lovemaking machine. I would never be the same. I was forever changed. I would no longer tolerate being used and sloppily fucked because I had a pussy. I knew better. I would forever want unity in lovemaking. That is something important that I learned while I was on the table with Bryce that day. It takes one unified couple to make love. I knew that now and would never forget it. I also learned that my sexual machinery was top-grade. The good stuff! The whole episode left me thinking like a goddess sex kitten for the first time, and I loved it. I have always enjoyed getting looks, but now I wanted the looks coming from him. It was time to raid my closet.

I also needed to care for my animal family and thought it wise to get out for a bit to sort my thoughts. There's nothing like horses, mules, and other critters to help you clear your mind. But I wasn't fighting problems. I was riding on a wave of euphoria. I was still trying to understand all of what happened that day, and it was all so glorious. Wasn't this sex the way it was meant to be? Is this what other women were enjoying with their partners? I didn't think so. At the moment, I wanted to shout to the world how wonderful I felt, and I had never heard anyone say that before. No, there was something unique about Bryce. He seemed to be a good find for me, and he kept saying he was thankful for meeting me.

Before leaving, I used Bryce's shower and proceeded carefully since I still had oily feet and might slip on the tile. I could have left the oil on my skin, but I needed some serious rinsing between my legs because I didn't appreciate the stickiness from all the lube and cum and the critters would have been trying to sniff my crotch. There had been a lot of cum, too. The hot water felt great. It was amazing to me that my vagina could feel so good after such a workout. I had been on dates that left me sore after a little taste of botched sex, but Bryce really was a master. He knew what he was doing with me, and I loved letting him do it. It was a good thing too. He was so well endowed that he could really turn off a girl if he weren't careful.

It was hard to walk away without helping to clean the massage table and area. I had never seen so much oil on sheets and protested to Bryce when he cheerfully said he'd clean it himself. "How will you ever get the oil out of those sheets?" I asked.

"It's not a problem when you start by using oil-cutting dish soap and then add a second round with standard laundry soap," he said with much confidence. "What kind of guy knows that??" I thought to myself. He was getting better and better of a fit for me.

I decided not to delay further. Dashing up the Bryce, I planted a nice kiss on his lips. He hugged me back, then patted me on the rear and said, "I'll be busy while you're gone and ready for your return. Thank you for trusting me today." His eyes peered deeply into mine, and it warmed me all over.

I returned the look and kissed him again. "I feel like I won a trillion bucks in the lottery of life. You'll get your thank you later, my tiger tank," and I winked at him, then walked out the door saying "adios!" with a feigned Italian accent. He blew me a kiss and a smile as I left.

~9~ Bryce

As badly as Tara wanted to stay, relax, and chat, she had chores to do on her little ranch. I needed time to set up the bed and make the home more livable for a couple instead of just one bachelor, so I didn't ask to go with Tara. I would see her farm soon.

It was hard to see Tara leave, but the kiss she gave me before she left assured me that she wasn't a figment of my imagination is some dream although she was certainly a dream girl. I couldn't recall feeling better about being alive and I set to work on my tasks.

When I set up the bed in the master bedroom, it immediately looked inviting. It was against a wall and anyone laying in the bed would have a view through two huge picture windows. Sunrises would be gorgeous from there and in the spring the cherry blossoms from three trees would be stunning to see. I found the sheets and blankets and made up the bed. Then I cleared the massage table and started the wash load for the sheets. Over the next hour, I made satisfactory progress setting up the living room and creating order in the bedroom. The progress I made in two hours was more than I had previously made in two days. There was undoubtedly a motivation difference. I didn't have Tara before.

Tara knocked on the door when she returned, and I opened it with fanfare again. I was so happy to see her, and I scooped her in my arms for a hug and kiss. A handbag and two grocery bags were sitting on the walkway next to her.

"I stopped at home to get some items and at the store for some dinner items. It's your night off in the kitchen, magic man; you can sit at the bar and keep me company while I cook." Obviously, there would be no debating, so I scrambled to pick up the grocery bags and handbag and put them in their appropriate places. I then dashed to grab two moving kitchen utensils and cutlery boxes and began to put them into place.

"Let me help you with those boxes," Tara offered without waiting for me to insist that she sit and watch. She began to unpack one of the boxes while telling me about her outing. "Bryce, I am still on a high from earlier. I don't recall feeling this good before."

"It is wonderful to experience body healing, isn't it?" I asked.

"Oh yes, it really is. I think you gave me more than just body healing, though. You gave me an awareness of my sexual possibilities and better lovemaking than a girl could wish for." She turned from the box to face me. "It might sound like I have been using the word 'magician' lightly, but I'm not. I think you do have special powers of some kind, and I like it." She leaned in and gave me another kiss. "I brought a little something to wear later." She had a lovely twinkle in her eyes as she said this.