Widow Aunt, Dee and I Try BDSM Pt. 01

Story Info
BDSM session between widowed Muslim aunt, her daughter and I.
20.5k words
3.83
36.3k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
427 Followers

Hi all, its Ali here!

This is an account of events from the trip Aunt Sheen had promised to get her daughter Dee back home from Pune as she had moved for college last year.

My earlier posts give the juicy details of how my widowed aunt and cute older cousin and I began a taboo sexual relationship. I have described the time my older cousin Dee seduced me and we lost our virginity to each other, and later on when her mother, the widowed wife of my father's eldest brother seduced me and I discovered some sexual kinks as I turned into an adult.

A little about us:

I am Ali. I am fair with long, straight black hair. I stand over 5'10" tall and have an athletic build, as I've been playing soccer ever since I can remember. I belong to a very conservative Muslim family and live in a large city in central India. I have quite an extended family. My father was the second eldest among 8 brothers, who all live in a huge tract of land to the northern outskirts of the city. We have a large walled-and-gated compound spread over a couple of acres. The three, 3-storied buildings within the compound have large apartments for each of the eight families. I am the only son and have twin sisters Amna as well as Jazmine, who is a couple of year older to me. The extremely strict way that the religious regulations were followed by the rest of the family prompted a handful of us to rebel and become involved in taboo sexual relations.

Aunt Sheen is a typical Indian Muslim MILF widow. Sheen aunty is dark-skinned and short, about 5'6" tall. She is a bit plump but her fat is distributed at all the right places on an almost-hairless body. Sheen has large, dark eyes with thin lips. Aunt Sheen is very voluptuous, with soft yet round 40-D cup breasts. Her curvy waist is noticeably slim under her large, lovely boobs. Sheen aunt's hips flare out amazingly from the sides though. However, the best asset of Aunt Sheen has to be her tremendous 50-inch ass that jutted proudly behind her. Aunt Sheen thighs are thick and soft, giving way to shapely, broad calves and small feet.

Dee looked similar to Aunt Sheen in a few ways. Dee has light brown skin, as opposed to her mother's dark complexion, and stands a little over 5'6" tall. She is curvy and with almost no body hair, Dee has remarkably smooth skin naturally. Dee has large, dark eyes too but her thick lips have a noticeable pout, looking ready to kiss you any time. Another similarity is Dee's large, (then) 36-C cup breasts that were very firm to touch. Dee also has a curvy waist with rounded hips. As with Aunt Sheen, I found Dee's large, round and tight bubble-butt to be her best asset. Dee has large, shapely thighs, with perfect, thick calves and small feet.

COMING TO THE STORY

This incident happened in the beginning of May of 2008. It was a couple of weeks after my 12th grade exams had gotten over and my summer vacations had started. As promised, Aunt Sheen booked our tickets for our trip to Pune for Friday night. We would be spending a couple of days in Pune before returning home along with Dee. Needless to say, I was extremely excited for the trip. It would definitely prove to be another adventure of debauchery with my widowed Muslim Aunt and her daughter, Dee.

Come Friday evening, at 8 o'clock I was packed and ready for the trip. I was chatting with the cab driver, right outside our large main gate, waiting for Aunt Sheen to come.

"Ali... Let's leave, son." I heard Aunt Sheen soon behind me and turned around.

Aunt Sheen was dressed in one of the tight-fitting black-colored Burka she owned. Even in the dim illumination from the streetlights, the dark yet shiny fabric of the Burka clearly showed off her plump and sexy figure. I grinned as I quickly looked her over.

"Sure Aunty. Let me put your bag in the trunk." I smiled and said before opening the rear door for her, watching her get in.

I watched with excitement as Aunt Sheen slowly stepped in the cab. I nearly reached out and squeezed her lovely, thick ass when she bent down to enter the cab. I restrained myself but let out a low groan which only Aunt Sheen could hear. As aunty settled in and I closed the door, I distinctly recall seeing her wink quickly at me before turning to face the front.

Quickly storing her trolley bag in the trunk of the cab I glanced back at my house and was glad that no one was out at the time. I sat beside Aunty in the rear seat and the cab took off for the bus terminal. Aunt Sheen had booked two tickets in the luxurious sleeper-class buses that plied between our city and Pune. It was an overnight journey of 14-15 hours. However the immense comfort of these buses rivaled even that of trains, not the mention the immense privacy they offered with separated two-tiered cabins for passengers.

We reached the bus terminal after half hour and after finding our bus, we had our bags stored in the storage compartment before walking in to our assigned sleeping berths. As we walked through the narrow aisle I saw a mix of passengers. However, my eyes were soon riveted back to Aunt Sheen's lovely, wide hips as they jiggled with her slow steps in the confined interior of the bus. Aunt Sheen had booked the bottom berth at the back of the bus. As Aunt Sheen bent down to step on the slightly-elevated berth her enormous round ass cheeks protruded out again. After a quick glance around to make sure no one was looking at us, I reached out and placed my hand firmly on Aunt Sheen's ass before squeezing if softly.

"Mmm..." I moaned low and grinned when Aunt Sheen turned around and smiled at me, looking pleased.

I stepped in behind her and quickly pulled the thick curtains shut. The berth was around 6ft x 5ft, with a low ceiling that allowed you to sit up comfortably though. The front wall of the cabin had a small LED TV to watch the on-board movies, with speakers fitted into the low ceiling of the cabin. There were four A/C outlets built into the ceiling, which could be turned around in every direction.

Aunt Sheen chose to sit near the wide tinted windows that ran the length of the cabin on the left, while I sat to her side, near the curtains.

"Are you excited, Ali?" Aunt Sheen asked, patting my arm with her hand. The interior of the cabin had a large, white light, similar to a car's cabin light. It also had a smaller, colored light that was enough to make out the interior.

"I'm very excited, Aunty!" I replied, grinning back.

"It's going to be so much fun, sweetheart." Aunt Sheen said sweetly before she bent close and pecked me on the cheek.

The bus finally started moving and the aisle lights were dimmed. The next minute, the LED TV lit up and we watched the titles of a recent Bollywood movie start on the screen.

Tit-Teasing To Orgasm

"Let me get comfortable." I heard Aunt Sheen say. I turned my head and watched as she shifted away from me and casually un-buttoned her fitting Burka. I ogled her openly as she made a show of removing her Burka to reveal the slutty outfit she had on underneath.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, truly impressed and excited when I finally noticed what Aunt Sheen had on underneath the Burka.

Aunt Sheen was dressed in a thin, almost transparent black-colored Saree. It was draped in a tight style around her motherly hips but barely covered her large chest. I was stunned to see the kind of blouse she wore. Sheen's blouse was white in color, but quite transparent. It was one of the designs which showed off more than a couple of inches of her deep, dark cleavage, leaving her smooth, dusky arms and shoulders bare and with only a strip of support low at the back.

My mouth hung open for a few seconds, before Aunt Sheen reached out and slowly closed my jaw.

"It's like you've never seen me before. You've seen me naked more times than my own husband, sweety!" Aunt Sheen teased.

"Yeah... But it's different when your assets are just about hidden behind a piece of cloth, aunty." I replied and watched her shuffle back and again sit close to me.

She sat with her warm, bare shoulders touching mine. I could feel her warmth on my arms as I wore a dark sleeveless Tee.

Still watching the movie, Aunt Sheen rested her left hand on my thigh and began to casually caress them. I decided to put my right arm around her shoulders and Aunt Sheen shifted even closer now. She slid a little lower in her seat and rested her back against my chest. This way, my hand rested casually just over her huge melon-like tits.

I could feel my cock beginning to get hard with aunt's casual caressing. It was only restrained by the tight briefs I had on. Her warm, soft hand made its way from my knees and right up under my shorts till her fingers brushed against my hip underneath. I stared at Aunt Sheen's dark and deep cleavage for a few seconds in the flickering light of the LED screen.

"Mhmm..." Aunt Sheen moaned her approval as I slid my fingers under her tiny blouse. I was amazed to find my hand slip in easily and rest over her large prominent nipple. That's when I realized that Aunt Sheen was not wearing a bra underneath!

"Wow!" I said excitedly when my hand brushed lightly against her hard, large nipple, "Your boobs are so soft, Aunty." I whispered into Aunt Sheen's ear.

At this, Aunt Sheen stopped caressing my thighs and sat up. Without a word, she pushed my legs apart and shuffled over to sit between them with her back to me. Aunt Sheen then slid as low as she could and rested the back of her head on my tummy.

"Aahh!" I moaned as my semi-erect cock was crushed softly under her warm, bare back.

The slight pain of having my cock crushed vanished as I looked down at Aunt Sheen's prone form between my legs. Still watching the movie apparently, Aunt Sheen casually pulled away the narrow strip of Saree which was barely wide enough to cover her huge, heavy boobs. Aunt Sheen rested her hands on the side, waiting for me to make the next move. I didn't test her patience and immediately placed my hands right over her huge, soft boobs.

"Yeah... Baby, please play with my tits." Aunt Sheen whispered encouragingly when I brushed my hands over her dark, huge breasts and teased her hard nipples.

"Haa... Yesss..." Aunt Sheen sighed audibly when I slipped my hands slowly under the thin, flimsy blouse.

I pushed my hands in from the side, slowly cupping her pendulous breasts before pushing them against each other. I looked as Aunt Sheen closed her eyes and licked her lips. I heard the fabric of her Saree rustle audibly as she rubbed her thick legs together in desperate lust. Soon, Aunt Sheen pulled her Saree up to her thighs and lay with her knees bent and legs spread as wide apart as possible.

"Wow!" I exclaimed again when my eyes rested on her bare, black pussy, "You slut!" I commented with a grin when I realized she was not wearing panties underneath either!

"Yesss... It's been a long time, baby." Aunt Sheen grinned and replied, referring to the month-long gap that we had since our last trip outside home.

"Let's see if I can give you relief without touching your pussy." I said, suddenly feeling inspired.

"Oh, baby! You make me wet without even touching me, see?" saying this Aunt Sheen lifted her hips and showed her glistening, dark pussy lips upside-down in the dull glow of the small LED screen in the dark sleeping berth. I felt a mixture of pride and lust at this point. However, I was serious about making Aunt Sheen orgasm without touching her pussy. So I went to work.

I cupped Aunt Sheen's huge breasts in each hand and gently pulled them up, towards me. As soon as her soft, mature breasts popped out completely from the tiny blouse I caught her nipples in a pinch.

"Ssshh.." Aunt Sheen hissed, feeling the pull on her sensitive nipples. I kept looking at her face, watching her expressions change between lust and desperation.

"Aaahh... Ali..." Aunt Sheen exclaimed as I pulled her heavy breasts with the nipples pinched between my thumbs and forefingers.

Her huge, dark breasts were being pulled taut above her chest yet she refused to move her hands from the sides. I became bolder at this and began to gradually pinch her black, thick nipples harder.

"Ooohh... Oooohh... Aaah!" Aunt Sheen moaned and exclaimed when I squeezed her dark, large nipples very hard.

Despite the increasing pain, Aunty Sheen refused to pull back or even push my hands away. Instead, my desperate Aunty pushed her lovely, large chest up against my hands. I tweaked her nipples this way and that and saw her clamp her thin lips together, not wanting to moan out hard and be heard by the other passengers. Her body was trembling now with the effort it took to keep her heavy chest lifted up off of the berth. I pinched her nipples tight and pulled my hands up slowly, stretching her huge D-cup boobs as much as I could before I suddenly let go.

"Huh! Oohh..." Aunt Sheen sighed and then moaned with relief.

I watched as her heavy, dark breasts flopped down to her chest and jiggled softly with the gentle swaying of the bus. A few second later I again grabbed her breasts. This time, I caught as much of her huge soft breasts as I could in my palms and squeezed mercilessly.

"Aaah!" Aunt Sheen exclaimed softly and I began to rub the plain of my palm over her thick, prominent nipples while squeezing her soft breasts simultaneously.

I began moving my hands in a circular motion, making sure that Aunt Sheen's nipples were teased and rubbed vigorously at all times. A few minutes of this had her nipples become extremely hard and they felt like small pebbles under my palm. I kept on brushing her nipples with my palms and squeezing her huge, soft tits hard for a good while before Aunty began writhing hard. She then spread her legs wide, and rested her feet up on the low ceiling of the sleeping berths.

I was sure that aunty was extremely desperate and would now begin fingering her own cunt. I was wrong.

"Aaaahh! Ooohh.... Shhh... Shit I'm going to cum, baby!" Aunt Sheen swore hard and managed to say aloud before I saw her jerk once and then her entire body shook and trembled as the first wave of orgasm hit her. "Mmmmmhhhh! Mmmmmaaahhh! Aaahhh! Aaahhh! Oh God! Ali!" Aunt Sheen whimpered and called out softly as waves after waves of her orgasm hit her.

I have to admit that I was amazed at this. Even though I had thought I could do it, I was not completely sure I would be able to relieve aunty without touching her cunt. However the pent-up lust inside her was a big help that evening.

"Aahhh... Sshhh..." Aunty sighed hard and finally clamped her thick legs together pulling them down from the ceiling. I could tell that she was clutching the sheet covering the berth-mattress quite tightly at her sides. I simply watched her slowly manage to control her trembling body. After what seemed like a whole five minutes, Aunt Sheen finally stirred and sat up slowly.

"Wow!" Aunt Sheen finally managed to exclaim when her orgasm subsided.

"You were so horny, aunty!" I said with genuine admiration at the way she had had the orgasm by only having her motherly mammary teased.

I watched as she took a few deep breaths and tried to regain her composure.

"It's all because of you, son. You have made me so used to you." Aunty responded. She was still sitting between my legs with her back to me. I watched her bare, dark breasts faintly rising and falling with her deep breaths. I simply grinned back and again reached out for her tempting, thick tits.

"Ssshh... No, please? They're too sensitive to the touch right now, son." Aunt Sheen hissed and pleaded with me when she felt my fingertips tease her dark, large nipples.

I reluctantly agreed and Aunt Sheen slowly got up and shuffled to sit at my side again. Aunt Sheen then unhooked her blouse from behind before pushing her enormous boobs back in. I watched with a growing hard-on as aunty casually straightened her skimpy blouse and thin Saree. Aunt Sheen looked at me and smiled wide in thanks before moving closer to me.

Only a few minutes passed before we felt the bus take a sharp turn and I looked out of the window. Dinner time, I thought right when I made out the bright lights of the Dhaba (roadside eatery/diner along highways in India) as the bus turned and parked in the huge parking-lot.

"Do you want to have dinner, baby?" Aunt Sheen asked skeptically, looking out the tinted window to her right as we heard the other passengers shuffle out of the bus in the aisle.

"I'm not really hungry. Mom made sure I had dinner before we left." I replied, "But I don't mind having snacks."

"I knew it. I've had dinner before leaving." Aunt Sheen said, "Let's see what we can grab for a quick snack, shall we?"

We stepped out into the empty aisle. I let Aunt Sheen walk ahead of me and watched her enormous butt jiggle under her thin, tightly-wrapped Saree. Stepping down from the bus, we made our way across the immense parking lot. There were a couple of other buses and a number of cars parked here, showing how popular the Dhaba was with travelers.

I followed right behind Aunty, staring openly at her enormous jiggling butt cheeks right up until we reached the bright-lit interior of the huge diner. The place was packed with families and couples occupying almost every table now. Thankfully, we didn't plan to eat inside. I looked around and noticed quite a large number of men, and women, peeking glances at Aunt Sheen's back who stood at the counter. I could tell that they were quite stunned to see a mature woman dressed in such a slutty Saree and blouse combination.

Aunt Sheen, on the other hand, was oblivious to the stares she was attracting as she pointed to the snacks behind the counter. I shook my head and smiled at her brazenness. I turned to the counter myself, joining the rest of them to watch her curvy, bare hips which showed clearly from her extremely low Saree. There was over a foot-long gap between her blouse and low-waist Saree and it displayed her dark yet smooth back splendidly, not to mention the backless design of the blouse which made it clear that she wore no bra underneath. I took pleasure in watching her huge booty wobble softly as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other, waiting for the salesman to pack our snacks.

A few minutes later, we walked out of the bright light of the Dhaba and into the dimly-lit parking lot with the plastic bag of snacks and cold drink in my hands. There were only a few passengers outside, as almost everyone else was having dinner inside at the time.

"I want to smoke." I stated simply.

"I was about to say the same thing, sweety." Aunt Sheen replied and smiled, "Where do you think we can smoke?" She asked, looking around the parking lot at the buses, cars and passengers milling about. I looked around too and soon found the perfect spot.

"I know where. Come with me, aunty." I said and Aunt Sheen caught my arm as I led her towards our bus. It was parked at the far end of the parking lot with no other vehicles parked around it. There was absolutely no one in or around the bus as even the drivers and porters were having dinner along with the passengers inside the Dhaba.

Blowing Behind The Bus For Cum

I glanced around quickly to make sure no one was paying attention to us before ducking behind the bus. The parking lot was almost in darkness, with only a half-moon shining its pale moonlight down. There were only a couple of feet between the bus and the chain-link fence that bordered the parking lot. I guided in Aunt Sheen first and followed her to stand in the cramped space. The precaution was necessary, because we knew we were not here for a simple smoke. I put the plastic bag down on the ground and quickly pulled out a packet of cigarettes and a lighter from my pocket.

"I knew I could count on you, baby!" Aunt Sheen said excitedly when she saw me open the cigarette pack and pull out two small Js from it.

An_Indian
An_Indian
427 Followers